Category: Astrological News Written by Nadia Gilchrist Hits: 1209
On January 29th the Aquarius Sun forms a superior conjunction to Mercury. In the Sun/Mercury cycle this is a culmination - the ultimate in clarity and (due to Aquarius’ energy) there may be a few surprises as well. But what you see or hear should be liberating and truthful, and will be related to the November 27th Sun/Mercury conjunction in Sagittarius, which was a new beginning.
February 1st sees a hard square between Mars in Aries and Pluto in Capricorn. Pluto intensifies Mars’ anger and assertiveness in a discordant way, as hidden motivations trigger external actions that may be hostile, aggressive or manipulative. Use care with this one.
On February 2nd Venus in Sagittarius forms a liberating trine with Uranus in Aries, which can encourage a few risks or attraction to something new and unusual. There’s opportunity here but on February 3rd Venus runs into a hurtful square with Chiron in Pisces, which suggests the previous liberation could trigger some hurt feelings or areas of insecurity.
A few hours later (also on February 3rd) Venus enters Capricorn, and relationships, money and self-esteem issues become very practical and focused. This shift can help you move past the Venus/Chiron square as Capricorn is all business. This transit is about what’s best for you and the work needed to get it. Venus in Cap is strong, ambitious and committed - nothing gets to her and she gets what she wants.
The Sun/Mercury conjunction in your social sector illuminates a message or messenger in the guise of a friend, public contact or information from social media. This can be a surprising but clarifying bit of knowledge that opens your eyes to a wider perspective and acts as a conclusion to what began on Nov 27th - a new opportunity/lesson involving travel, education, legal matters or publishing.
Mars in your sign square Pluto can push you to act aggressively or challenge you with someone else’s power. A struggle for dominance may occur - use caution if your job or professional reputation is involved.
Aspects to Venus in your opportunities sector (including the trine to Uranus in your sign) encourage you take some risks or look for something intriguing in the areas of long-distance romance, education, travel, legal matters or publishing. What’s unexplored can be very tempting, but watch for hidden weak spots that can undermine your values or see you stumbling into a risky situation. Go slow and explore with caution. Venus’ entrance into your career sector can ground you with increased awareness of the rules/necessities around your professional image, a professional relationship or the benefits of a certain position.
The Sun/Mercury conjunction in your career sector delivers a clarifying and liberating answer, conversation or announcement related to future goals, a job or discussion with management. This will be connected to new insight delivered on Nov 27th involving debts, taxes, deeper psychological issues or intimacy. What began behind the scenes can now become public as you apply deeper knowledge to your career goals.
Mars in your hidden sector square Pluto suggests secret anger, frustration or actions stirred up by a power play or attempt to dominate. Manipulation can be your worst enemy, especially if you’re not fully aware of what’s going on behind the scenes or what your true motivations are.
Aspects to Venus in your sector of shared resources can promise new and innovative developments in the areas of shared finances or intimacy. You may be ready to take a risk, and this freeing influence can liberate you from old issues. However, watch for social issues to trigger hurt feelings or a sense of inadequacy, especially if your expectations (and you partner’s expectations) are not clearly outlined. Be especially cautious with debts. Venus’ move into your opportunities sector can open your eyes to the bigger picture while focusing you on the most strategic way to get what you want. Travel, education, legal matters or publishing are areas where new possibilities beckon.
The Sun/Mercury conjunction in your opportunities sector illuminates an answer, lesson or confirmation of a belief involving travel, education, legal matters or publishing. This will be connected to what began on Nov 27th - a discussion or realization in a partnership. Now this Sun/Mercury conjunction takes it further or allows you (and another) to realize the full potential of what was discussed.
Mars in your social sector square Pluto suggests volatile public actions or eruptions of anger. Issues with friends, groups or your public image can be troublesome as buried motivations or power issues stir up tension. Move carefully when dealing with others.
Aspects to Venus in your partnership sector suggest new developments in a relationship (including a new attraction) can be exciting and liberating, but you’ll also encounter trouble spots involving your professional reputation or issues of success/future goals. What a partner wants, or who you end up attracting, can hi-light an area of insecurity. As Venus enters your sector of shared resources, your attention will be drawn to issues beneath the surface of a partnership. You’ll become focused on strategic financial issues or mutual boundaries involving who shares/owes what.
The Sun/Mercury conjunction in your sector of shared resources casts a light on something that was obscured. This may involve debts, taxes, loans, your partner’s finances or intimacy. There could be a difficult but clarifying conversation that’s based on what began on Nov 27th - the reveal of a flaw, adjustment or correction in the areas of work of health.
Mars in your career sector square Pluto triggers power struggles and intense expressions of ambition or competition. A partner or competitor can push you further than you want to go, or they may trigger aggressiveness and obsessive forward movement. Ambition is good but make sure that you’re not at the mercy of someone else’s motivations - ensure that your actions are based on where you want to go.
Aspects to Venus in your sector of routine can open up new solutions or assistance in the areas of work and health. But doubts and weaknesses can also be revealed as you move past your comfort zone. Change is here but take note of any discomfort you feel or flaws you come across. Too, you may encounter resentment or hurt feelings as your service is not fully appreciated. As Venus enters your partnership sector, watch for a more balanced expression of give and take. A partnership can improve as focused issues of love, affection and strategic giving are emphasized.
The Sun/Mercury conjunction in your partnership sector signals an important discussion or answer. Clarity is here, along with the full realization of what your partner wants and feels (this will probably involve issues of freedom and independence). This will be connected to what began on Nov 27th - a spark that first lit an exciting new attraction, some flirtatious words or bold self-expression. Now you’ll see the results.
Mars in your sector of opportunities square Pluto can stir up tension or risk in the areas of travel, education, legal matters or publishing. Be very careful if you’re travelling or stepping into an unknown area - you may be inspired to fight for an ideal or take a risk, but this potent energy can backfire if you’re not fully aware of the motivations involved.
Aspects to Venus in your sector of self-expression can encourage you to put yourself out there, celebrate or take an unusual risk to get what you want. But as you step into the spotlight (or experience an attraction) you’ll also confront insecurities and buried wounds. You may discover that not everyone thinks you’re all that, or that your own doubts about talent/self-esteem can undermine your efforts. As Venus enters your sector of routine, the energy can shift to a more helpful, practical vibe as you focus on exactly what needs to be done to get what you want. Self-improvement can be greatly enhanced.
Sun/Mercury in your sector of routine hi lights a solution or area of improvement involving work or health. What needs to be attended to will be very clearly revealed, and will be related to what began on Nov 27th - a discussion or discovery of information from the past involving home, family or childhood. Now you’ll see the practical results.
Mars in your sector of shared resources square Pluto can stir up dark passions, simmering anger or control issues involving money or psychological difficulties. Old habits or buried anger/possessiveness can be triggered, and someone else may dominate you as you realize you don’t have full control over what’s happening. Know that you don’t have to be at the mercy of another - you can always say “no” or step back.
Aspects to Venus in your domestic sector can encourage you to move away from the past or add something new/unusual to your home or home business. Too, there could be an increased feeling of freedom as you express love/affection to family members. However, a domestic partnership (or memories of a past relationship) can trigger some sore spots. A partner’s sensitivity or your own trip down memory lane can confront you with old wounds. As Venus enters your sector of self expression, the mood will shift to a more confident, celebratory vibe. You may become focused on what you want or what you can create as you get serious about your talents, attractiveness or right to express yourself.
The Sun/Mercury conjunction in your sector of self-expression can trigger a daring moment when you speak out about someone you’re attracted to, or put your creative efforts on public display. Too, you may hear good news or exciting, flirtatious words. This will be a result of what began on Nov 27th-a conversation, introduction or message that made you aware of what else was possible.
Mars in your relationship sector square Pluto suggests intense, angry or volatile reactions from a partner. Watch for the actions of others to be pushy or domineering, although the initial reasons may not be totally clear.
Aspects to Venus in your communication sector suggest daring or exciting verbal exchanges with someone- words/messages will have an unusual edge, but you may find that along with the risk comes some bruised feelings or a sense of increased vulnerability (or awareness of your perceived flaws). Use caution when communicating and be aware that sensitivities will be heightened. As Venus enters your domestic sector your focus will shift to more insular, personal matters related to the past, home, family or a domestic relationship.
Sun/Mercury in your domestic sector sheds light on an issue from the past, a family discussion or information about a home business/buying/selling/renting. This will be about freeing yourself from some aspect of the past and will be connected to what began on Nov 27th- a discussion or realization about earned money, self-esteem or values.
Mars in your sector of routine square Pluto can encourage you to push through a problem or physical barrier, but it can also indicate injury or a power imbalance (where you discover there’s far too much on your plate). Frustrations about errors or the drive to improve can result in obsessive efforts.
Aspects to Venus in your sector of personal resources can bring a surge of confidence or a clue about a new source of income or new/bolder way to express what you want. However, you’ll also be made aware of insecurities related to money or values - what you’re missing or what you don’t have enough of. In some cases, you may feel undeserving as you confront a romantic or creative challenge. As Venus enters your sector of communication, focus on the facts about what you’ve got going for you and how you can make the most of this. Venus in this sector can encourage you to put your desires into words.
Sun/Mercury in your communication sector hi light a key conversation, realization or statement. There will be a reveal of an absolute truth - you can count on what you see or hear. It will be connected to what began on Nov 27th (the Sun/Mercury conjunction in your sign) -your new idea, introduction or announcement.
Mars in your sector of self-expression square Pluto can trigger an obsessive attraction or urge to create, pursue what you want or show off your talents/creation. The drive for attention/satisfaction can be quite powerful, but be careful that you don’t push a situation beyond reasonable boundaries.
Aspects to Venus in your sign can encourage a bit of risk as you show off a different side of yourself, but as you venture outside your comfort zone you’ll also encounter insecurities and wounds from the past. Doubts can undermine you or be exposed by new developments. As Venus enters your sector of personal resources, use the change in focus in concentrate on what has maximum value and how you can solidify emotional and financial situations that are in your bets interests.
Sun/Mercury in your sector of personal resources delivers a clear answer or information regarding earned money, self-esteem or personal values. If you need to articulate a want or something involving your self-worth, this aspect is favourable. It will be connected to what began on Nov 27th - a hint, secret or unproven bit of info that needed to be further developed.
Mars in your domestic sector square Pluto in your sign can trigger domestic disputes, changes/reconstruction at home or a forceful push to move away from the past. You’ll have a great deal of power and initiative, but be careful that this doesn’t manifest as controlling or all-or-nothing behaviour.
Aspects to Venus in your hidden sector indicate the development of a secret desire, project or attraction. You may be encouraged to consider something new/unusual, but at the same time you’ll be dealing with insecurities or hurt feelings stemming from a sensitive conversation or touchy, ongoing topic. As Venus enters your sign, all that’s been held back will come out into the open- this includes what you really want and what’s really been bothering you. Venus in your sign can help you focus on what matters most while gifting you with charm and the ability to attract what you need, even as you deal with difficult, obscured issues. You may find that bringing something out into the light dissolves what you thought was a painful secret that couldn’t be overcome.
The Sun/Mercury conjunction in your sign delivers an answer, surprising realization or announcement. The facts will be in front of you and what you want to say will be crystal clear, so don’t hesitate to deliver your message. This will be connected to what began on Nov 27th- a new beginning involving friends, groups or your public image. At that time, a conversation or public announcement opened your eyes to what else was possible, and now you’re seeing the results.
Mars in your communication sector square Pluto can trigger arguments, passionate words or an obsessive fixation on what must be said or discovered. You may push forcefully to deliver your message or find that you’re challenged by someone else’s words, and the true motivations will be hidden. Pay attention to what’s not being said or what you sense behind the hostility/anger.
Aspects to Venus in your social sector can encourage the exploration of an unusual new attraction or group activity. A new interest may catch your attention and urge you to step outside your comfort zone, but you’ll also be confronting insecurities about your public image or relationships with others. Understand that these insecurities are based on old habits or lingering doubts that have no place in your life. As Venus enters your hidden sector, you may decide to step back and regroup, or focus on something behind the scenes.
Sun/Mercury in your hidden sector can illuminate a secret or background realization. This may be more of an instinctive understanding or undefined story, and it will be connected to what began on Nov 27th- a new career opportunity, discussion with management or idea about where your next step forward will lead.
Mars in your sector of personal resources square Pluto can trigger survival issues involving money or self-esteem. A public issue can push you to stand up for yourself or you may feel threatened by unclear but hostile energy from others. Before you react, try to understand the full story, because all the motivations will not be out in the open. Be especially careful if money is involved.
Aspects to Venus in your career sector (including the square to Chiron in your sign) can trigger a desire to branch out, add some flare to your professional image or explore a professional relationship. However, you’ll also be confronting insecurities and possible awkward consequences if you don’t pay attention to professional boundaries. Venus’ move into your social sector shifts the focus to your public image and strategic personal relationships that you can count on.
Image by CrystalWind.ca
I'm Nadia Gilchrist. I've been using astrology and tarot as powerful tools for over 19 years, and launched Ruby Slipper Astrology in 2010. My readings are focused on non-judgemental, practical truth. I deliver these truths with empathy and observations about how you can improve (if you want to). I believe that past lives and spirituality are valid, but not much use if you can't apply them to your daily life. So this is what I do - bring transcendent concepts down to earth. I want to show you how astrology and tarot can work for you in the real world, because that's where you live.
I'm not psychic, and I don't believe in fixed futures. I do believe that your free will has the upper hand, and this creates a range of possible results. Astrology and tarot describe these possibilities, but the planets and cards do not dictate how your life unfolds - you do.
I live in Ontario, Canada where I share my life with my husband and our soft, fat cat (named Wednesday). Source
ॐ Namasté - Blessings!
© 2008-2018 crystalwind.ca. All rights reserved.
Archive: Astrology News
- 2019 (28)
- February (10)
- • Chiron in Aries - in Relationships!
- • Horoscopes for February 17th, 2019 to February 24th, 2019
- • Mars Conjunct Uranus! Caution - High Voltage Energy Alert!
- • Mercury in Pisces in Relationships Feb 10th – April 17th 2019
- • Horoscopes for February 10th, 2019 to February 17th, 2019
- • Planet Alert February 2019
- • Astrology for February 2019
- • Planetary Illuminations - February 2019
- • Horoscopes for February 3rd, 2019 to February 10th, 2019
- • February 2019 Monthly Forecast
- January (18)
- • When An Unstoppable Force Meets An Immovable Object - Mars Squares Pluto
- • This Could Hurt A Little
- • Why?
- • Horoscopes for January 27th, 2019 to February 3rd, 2019
- • Composition...
- • Horoscopes for January 20th, 2019 to January 27th, 2019
- • Yours, Mine, and Ours
- • The Art of Not Really Compromising
- • Horoscopes for January 13th, 2019 to January 20th, 2019
- • What Do You Need?
- • What Would You Like?
- • What Do You Want?
- • Planetary Illuminations - January 2019
- • Climate Change Astrology
- • Saturn, New Year And Eclipsetime
- • Your Astrological Calendar For 2019
- • Astrology for January 2019
- • January 2019 Monthly Forecast
- February (10)
- 2018 (272)
- December (9)
- • Ready, Steady Go - Leaping Into 2019 With Enthusiasm And Passion - Maybe!
- • New/Full Moons and Eclipses for 2019
- • Creative and Business Partnerships
- • Isn't It Romantic?
- • Planet Alert December 2018
- • Back Again?
- • The Venus/Uranus Opposition In Relationships
- • Planetary Illuminations - December 2018
- • December 2018 Monthly Forecast
- November (10)
- • Astrology for December 2018
- • Mars in Pisces in Relationships: Nov 15th 2018 - Jan 1st 2019
- • Mercury Retrograde 16 November 2018 - Psychic Vampires
- • Planet Alert November 2018
- • Jupiter in Sagittarius in Relationships: Nov 8th 2018 - Dec 2nd 2019
- • 7th & 8th November 2018: New Moon in Scorpio & Jupiter Enters Sagittarius
- • 6th November 2018 - 5th May 2020: The North Node in Cancer
- • November 2018 Astro-Energy Report
- • Planetary Illuminations - November 2018
- • November 2018 Monthly Forecast
- October (11)
- • Bring Your Own...
- • Astrology for November 2018
- • Fireworks...
- • Say What?
- • Planet Alert October 2018
- • Horoscopes for October 7th, 2018 to October 14th, 2018
- • Venus Retrograde in Scorpio in Relationships Oct 4th - Nov 15th 2018
- • Rumblings And Truths In Relationships - With Pluto Stationary Direct!
- • Venus Retrograde In Scorpio: October 5, 2018 - November 16, 2018
- • Planetary Illuminations - October 2018
- • October 2018 Astro-Energy Report
- September (12)
- • Astrology for October 2018
- • Horoscopes for September 23rd, 2018 to September 30th, 2018
- • Fall Is Here - Astro News Flash
- • Mercury in Libra - in Relationships - Sept 22nd - Oct 10th
- • Horoscopes for September 16th, 2018 to September 23rd, 2018
- • Venus Retrograde
- • Dark Matter: Venus Enters Scorpio - September 2018
- • Horoscopes for September 9th, 2018 to September 16th, 2018
- • Are Economists The New Astrologers?
- • Astrology for September 2018
- • Planetary Illuminations - September 2018
- • September 2018 Monthly Forecast
- August (11)
- • Planet Alert September 2018
- • Saturn Trine Uranus, An Opportunity For Creative Thought
- • Your Guide To Planetary Influences August 13 To 19, 2018
- • The August 11 Eclipse
- • How To Use Summer’s Final Eclipse At The Leo New Moon
- • In the China Shop...
- • Debunking the Lions Gate 8:8 Portal
- • Planetary Illuminations - August 2018
- • Solar Eclipse 11 August 2018 - Battle of Ideas
- • August 2018 Monthly Forecast
- • August 2018 Astro-Energy Report
- July (14)
- • Astrology for August 2018
- • The Total Lunar Eclipse Is Here...
- • Mercury Retrograde in Leo - in Relationships: July 26th – Aug 18th, 2018
- • Romance or Confusion - Venus/Neptune in Relationships!
- • Mercury Retrograde And A Total Lunar Eclipse
- • Planet Alert August 2018
- • Cancer Supermoon Eclipse! July 12, 2018
- • Busy at Work: Venus in Virgo, July 2018
- • Chiron Retrograde in Aries - in Relationships: July 2018 - Dec 9th 2018
- • Sun Trine JUPITER - Fortunate Blessings!
- • The Energies of July 2018 ~ The Rise and Fall of a Cycle
- • Planetary Illuminations - July 2018
- • July 2018 Monthly Forecast
- • July 2018 Astro-Energy Report
- June (14)
- • Planet Alert July 2018
- • Astrology for July 2018
- • Heads Up! July’s Lunar Eclipse Is The Longest Duration In A Century
- • Mars Retrograde in Aquarius, in Relationships: June 26th - Aug 26th 2018
- • Summer Solstice: The True, The Good, The Beautiful
- • Money Gets A New Look Under Uranus In Taurus
- • How To Get The Most Out Of Mars Retrograde: June 26 - August 27, 2018
- • Venus in Leo
- • Horoscopes for June 10th, 2018 to June 17th, 2018
- • The Venus/Pluto Opposition in Relationships
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for June 4 to 10, 2018
- • Horoscopes for June 3rd, 2018 to June 10th, 2018
- • Planet Alert June 2018
- • June 2018 Monthly Forecast
- May (28)
- • Planetary Illuminations - June 2018
- • Astrology for June 2018
- • June 2018 Astro-Energy Report
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for May 28 to June 3, 2018
- • Horoscopes for May 27th, 2018 to June 3rd, 2018
- • Tradition With a Twist...
- • Solar Eclipse 12 July 2018 - Crisis Averted
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for May 21 to 27, 2018
- • Horoscopes for May 20th, 2018 to May 27th, 2018
- • Meghan Markle and Prince Harry - Royal Wedding Bells!
- • Announcing the Holy Grail
- • Mars in Aquarius in Relationships May 16th - Nov 16th 2018
- • The Astrology Of Prince Harry And Meghan Markle
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for May 14 to 20, 2018
- • Horoscopes for May 13th, 2018 to May 20th, 2018
- • Planet Alert May 2018
- • Deluge and Delusions...
- • Horoscopes for May 6th, 2018 to May 13th, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 7 May 2018
- • The Meaning Of Uranus In Taurus, 2018-2026
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for May 7 to 13, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 4 May 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 3 May 2018
- • The Energies of May 2018 ~ Conscious Creation
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 02 May 2018
- • May 2018 Monthly Forecast
- • Planetary Illuminations - May 2018
- • May 2018 Astro-Energy Report
- April (46)
- • Astrology for May 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for April 30 to May 6, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 27 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 26 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 25 April 2018
- • Venus Enters Gemini, April 24, 2018 - A Moment of Clarity
- • The Upcoming Mars/Pluto Conjunction In Capricorn In Relationships
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 24 April 2018
- • Venus in Gemini: April 24 - May 19, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 23 April 2018
- • Pluto Stations Retrograde, April 22, 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for April 23 to 29, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 22 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 21 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 20 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 19 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 18 April 2018
- • An Extraordinary Day In The Heavens
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for April 16 to 22, 2018
- • Mercury Retrograde Is Over! Phew!
- • Horoscopes for April 15th, 2018 to April 22nd, 2018
- • Chiron in Aries, the Wounded Self: 2018-2026
- • Pluto Retrograde 22 April 2018 - The Warrior
- • Saturn Retrograde 17 April 2018 - Change The Tape
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 14 April 2018
- • Mercury Stations Direct, April 15, 2018 - Perspective
- • Mars And Venus Sextile Neptune - Dreaming Of Love!
- • The Difference Between Happiness And Joy
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 13 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 12 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 11 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 10 April 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for April 9 to 15, 2018
- • Love - The Key Foundation In All Our Relationships
- • Horoscopes for April 8th, 2018 to April 15th, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 8 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 6 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 5 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 4 April 2018
- • Those Born In September (Virgo & Libra) Are Usually Smarter, Study Finds
- • April 2018 Monthly Forecast
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 3 April 2018
- • Planetary Illuminations - April 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for April 2 to 8, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 1 April 2018
- • Horoscopes for April 1st, 2018 to April 8th, 2018
- March (44)
- • Planet Alert April 2018
- • The Second Blue Moon and the Rainbow Light Body
- • The Energies of April 2018 ~ Hieros Gamos: A Return to Unity Consciousness
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 30 March 2018
- • Venus In Taurus 2018: No “Staycation” For The Goddess Of Love
- • The Planetary Orchestra And How It Affects Relationships
- • Neptune In Sagittarius And The Astrology Of The 1970s Cults
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 29 March 2018
- • Astrology for April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 28 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 27 March 2018
- • April 2018 Astro-Energy Report
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 26 March 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for March 26 to April 1, 2018
- • Venus Square Pluto in Relationships Today
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 24 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 23 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 22 March 2018
- • Mars In Capricorn In Relationships March 17th – May 17th
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 21 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 20 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 19 March 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for March 19 to 25, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 18 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 16 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 15 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 14 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 13 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 12 March 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for March 12 to 18, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 11 March 2018
- • Mercury Retrograde In Aries
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 10 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 8 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 7 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 6 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 5 March 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for March 5 to 11, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 4 March 2018
- • Horoscopes for March 4th, 2018 to March 11th, 2018
- • Planetary Illuminations - March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 3 March 2018
- • March 2018 Monthly Forecast
- • Astrology for March 2018
- February (35)
- • Jupiter Retrograde 2018 – Purify
- • The Energies of March 2018 ~ Benevolence for All
- • Finding Trust And Faith In The Future In Difficult Times
- • Planet Alert March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 27 February 2018
- • Planetary News This Week: Prepare For Fog And Magic!
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for February 26 to March 4, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 26 February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 25 February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 24 February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 22 February 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for February 19 to 25, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 18 February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 17 February 2018
- • Red Magnetic Dragon Medicine
- • 15th February 2018: Solar Eclipse in 28th Degree of Aquarius
- • Planet Alert February 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for February 12 to 18, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 11 February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 10 February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 9 February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 8 February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 7 February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 6 February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 5 February 2018
- • Horoscopes for February 4th, 2018 to February 11th, 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for February 5 to 11, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 4 February 2018
- • Solar Eclipse February 2018 - Times Change
- • Planetary Illuminations - February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 3 February 2018
- • Some thoughts for 2018: Eris, Chiron & Uranus
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 2 February 2018
- • February 2018 Monthly Forecast
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 1 February 2018
- January (38)
- • Rare Blue Moon Eclipse
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 30 January 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 29 January 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for January 29 to February 4, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 28 January 2018
- • Horoscopes for January 28th to February 4th, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 26 January 2018
- • Frozen Love: Venus and Sun in Aquarius
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 25 January 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 24 January 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 22 January 2018
- • Seven Year Growth Cycles Of The Human Experience
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for January 22 to 28, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 21 January 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 20 January 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 19 January 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 18 January 2018
- • Fate vs Free Will In Astrology: Part II, The Modern Debate
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 15 January 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for January 15 to 21, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 14 January 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 13 January 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 12 January 2018
- • The Question Of Fate Vs Free Will In Astrology: Part I, A History Involving Pluto
- • The Master 11 Year
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 11 January 2018
- • January Energy Forecast
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 09 January 2018
- • Time to Thrive in 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 08 January 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies for January 8 to 14, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 07 January 2018
- • 2018 The Year Of Transformative Mastery
- • Astrology for January 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 06 January 2018
- • Planet Alert January 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 05 January 2018
- • Your 2018 Planetary Calendar
- December (9)