Category: Astrological News Written by Nadia Gilchrist Hits: 1202
Mercury in Pisces stations retrograde on March 5th. This most fluid placement for Mercury becomes even more fluid as facts, opinions and truths ebb and flow. What’s real and what’s illusory will be in question, and in general you can expect more questions than answers until Mercury stations direct on March 28th.
New Moon in Pisces
On March 6th we have a New Moon in Pisces conjunct Neptune and Vesta. Vesta’s devotion combines with Neptune for an ultra-sacred and idealized vision of something pure. This New Moon also makes a sextile to Saturn in Capricorn, reactivating the Saturn/Neptune sextile from January 31st. While Saturn can ground an otherwise mystical issue, there will also be a sacrifice - a small release or loss that’s required to move events forward. Since Mercury stationed Rx on the previous day, don’t expect this new beginning to be carved in stone or to progress along a direct path. There’s much more to be revealed.
Uranus into Taurus
Also on March 6th, Uranus re-enters Taurus. The planet of freedom and disruption hits the fixed earth sign of security and resources, so you can expect a radical upgrade to financial/survival/habitual issues. This will be connected to the events of the New Moon.
Uranus first entered Taurus on May 15th, 2018 but then returned to Aries due to its Rx motion. Now Uranus is back in Taurus until April, 2026.
Wondering how Uranus’ transit of Taurus might impact you? I’ve written an eBook about it, based on your house positions (you need to know your birth time so you can figure out which description in the book applies to you).
Mercury Rx in your hidden sector suggests layers of a secret, hint or suspicion that are unfolding. The facts are far from clear, and now you’ll be delving into behind-the-scenes information. An issue that was just about to come out in the open will require more time to asses. Intuition will be far stronger than logic.
The New Moon in this sector indicates developments with a sacred or transcendent feeling. This could be an ultimate goal or truth that you’re dealing with, but keep in mind that Mercury Rx will continue to reveal more until the end of March. This could be about something private that’s also related to a career matter. Perhaps something you have to give up so you can get ahead. This will be connected to events from January 31st.
Uranus exits your sign and moves into your sector of personal resources. The above New Moon will also involve a radical change to your income stream and values. Events from May 15th, 2018 will be reactivated, pushing you to update your security base and embrace a new definition of what’s necessary for survival. This could be part of a change to career or expression of authority.
Mercury Rx in your social sector can see you questioning a friendship, group discussion or public information. Too, your public statement or image could be shifting. If you were just about to pull back, this influence insists that the processing must be done on a public level (this can include sifting through different versions of the truth).
The New Moon in this sector can hi- light a public ideal or new development that paints someone in an idealistic light. Issues around giving something up for a cause or working for the greater good may be emphasized, and this will be connected to events from January 31st. Just remember that Mercury Rx will bring up more questions about public image or you devotion to a higher cause.
Uranus into your sign suggests New Moon issues will also involve a reactivation of events from May 15th, 2018. Back then you may have experienced a radical upgrade, disruption or shock that encouraged you to break away from old habits or an outdated identity. Now you’ll be confronting these issues once again - changes to physical appearance, a relationship or your image will be key.
Mercury Rx in your career sector suggests a professional discussion, plan or document (that was on the verge of completion) will now feature involve questions and delays. Missing facts may be uncovered or someone may change their mind about the specifics. The word from management will shift and so will your ideas about your future path.
The New Moon in your career sector indicates that a new job, business launch or change in your career path may be developing, but Mercury Rx means things are not complete yet. This could involve your focus on an ultimate goal or professional ideal, and it will be connected to events from January 31st. A sacrifice to achieve a professional goal or an acceptance of deeper realities will ground this ideal.
Uranus into your hidden sector suggests New Moon events will also involve the activation of a hidden goal or reality that’s in the works. The bolt of clarity that first hit you on May 15th, 2018 has returned - there’s something that cannot be ignored. Your sense of control may be shaken as you see that it’s time to re-evaluate your approach to freedom and independence.
Mercury Rx in your opportunities sector suggests more questions about beliefs, growth (spiritual or otherwise) or issues around education, legal matters, travel or publishing. You may reconsider something you put your faith in or question a higher purpose. Plans or agreements in the above areas may shift.
Despite the above, the New Moon in this sector does indicate a new beginning that focuses on an ideal that you’re devoted to. Events from January 31st will be connected to this, and a commitment (to a personal or business partnership) may be involved. Consider what you might have to give up in order to attain growth in one or more of these areas.
Uranus’ move into your social sector connects to New Moon developments as a radical shift or update of your public image, friendships or group associations. A new era is dawning regarding who you associate with and how people see you. You first got a taste of this on May 15th, 2018, and now you’re stepping forward again. Watch for new, innovative or disruptive people to enter your life and open your eyes to what’s possible.
Mercury Rx in your sector of personal resources can suggest shifting facts or discussions regarding debts, taxes, loans, your partner’s finances or intimacy. Deep conversations or the exploration of secrets can go even deeper as you sift through changing perceptions. Financial documentation will not be completed until the end of March, and you may have to review past documents or discussions.
The New Moon in this sector suggests a new chapter in the above areas that features a focus on what you share or what you want to uncover. Developments will be anchored by health or work obligations (dating back to January 31st) and this could be about giving something up in order to get closer to someone or improve your financial/psychological situation. Self-care can be an issue.
Uranus’ move into your career sector reactivates events from May 15th, 2018. A radical career change, new vision of your future or shift in how you express your authority will be connected to this New Moon - new beginnings on a private level will feed into external changes to your status or professional life. A new job or new approach to responsibility is possible.
Mercury Rx in your partnership sector suggests that a discussion or relationship agreement that was almost complete has another round of exploration. You and a partner may be going back over old subjects, or your partner may change their mind. In some cases, this transit can bring a partner from the past. In all cases, use this opportunity to see a new truth that’s gradually emerging about your one-on-one connections and any issues that you may project onto others.
The New Moon in this sector suggests that a new relationship chapter will have a sense of higher purpose, quiet commitment or intensely idealized energy. Devotion to another (or your partner’s devotion) may be a theme, but watch for the line between necessary sacrifice versus blind faith. Events from January 31st will be connected to this.
As Uranus enters your opportunities sector, New Moon developments will also connect to change and growth in the areas of travel, education, legal matters or publishing. Your sense that more is possible and that new areas are opening up will be reactivated (you first caught wind of this on May 15th, 2018). Certain beliefs about partnership and commitment may also be updated.
Mercury Rx in your sector of routine suggests a need to review health or work details. Corrections, improvements or missed details will be emphasized, and possibly a delay or change in diagnosis. Too, you could be taking a second look at what you thought was an obligation.
The New Moon in this sector hi-lights a health or work issue that you’re becoming devoted to (or fixated on). A new type of healing or self-improvement is favoured. Too, this could be about an obligation to another that requires a degree of sacrifice (watch for imbalances). This will be connected to responsibilities at home/with family and with events from January 31st.
As Uranus enters your sector of shared resources, watch for a deep shift regarding debts, taxes, loans, your partner’s finances or intimacy. The reveal of something buried or a change in how you and another value finances/trust is possible. Changes may be out of your control and will reactivate issues from May 15th, 2018.
Mercury Rx in your sector of self-expression sees you taking a second look at a new attraction, creative project or issue with children/pregnancy. What you were celebrating may have more layers than you realized. A new attraction can wax and wane or be put on hold. In some cases, a flirtation from the past may reappear.
The New Moon in this sector emphasizes a key issue in the above. All your focus may be on attaining this desired goal. Someone special could claim your attention, and a desire to deepen the commitment or add structure to a fluid situation may be part of this (look back to January 31st for when this first developed). Just remember that Mercury Rx says the situation is in flux until the end of March, so you probably won’t be able to finalize anything until then.
As Uranus enters your partnership sector, radical changes to a relationship or your approach to one-on-one connections will be associated with this New Moon. An abrupt change in an existing union or the sudden appearance of an unusual new relationship is possible, with independence and a partner who breaks the rules as part of the package. This may have first manifested around May 15th, 2018. Know that Uranus in this sector will redefine what a committed relationship means to you.
Mercury Rx in your domestic sector suggests delving deeper to access obscured truths in past/family discussions or dealing with shifting details/delays regarding a family matter, real estate purchase or home business.
The New Moon in this sector emphasizes a key domestic issue (or family member) that claims your devotion- this could be about a new responsibility (perhaps financial) involving an illness, addiction or extra expense. Issues first came to light on January 31st. However, note that this new chapter will be marked by Mercury Rx, so watch for more details to surface until the end of March.
Uranus Rx into your sector of routine connects changes in a work or health situation to this New Moon. A major upgrade or improvement that breaks fixed habits will be featured, as well as a significant change to your daily environment. This will reactivate issues from May 15th, 2018.
Mercury Rx in your communication sector can see you questioning a decision, promise or conversation. Your or someone else may change their mind, or the story in general may change as what you thought was factual dissolves. Allow questions and information to flow but don’t expect final answers until the end of March.
The New Moon in this sector hi- lights an important area of focus or a key issue that you’re trying to manifest. The sextile to Saturn in your sign suggests you’ll be using your authority and responsibility to add structure, but Mercury Rx indicates the issue will continue to evolve until the end of March. Watch for an emerging understanding about what you can and can’t do. This will be connected to events from January 31st.
Uranus into your sector of self-expression adds a surge of confidence and risk to this New Moon. Despite Saturn’s restraint, you’ll also be looking at what’s new, exciting and highly individual. This is about you deciding to take a chance on something you want and it could involve a creative project, new romance or children /pregnancy. Look to May 15th, 2018 for clues as to what this might be.
Mercury Rx in your sector of personal resources indicates second thoughts about an income stream, questions about personal values or unclear negotiations around salary. Missing details can be frustrating and you may have to endure feelings of insecurity until the end of March.
Despite the above, the New Moon in this sector suggests a new income stream or new approach to self-esteem/security. You’ll be focused on what’s satisfying in a different way while attempting to let go of outdated rules regarding money and values. Mercury Rx indicates that the initial path will not be clear, but know that this is part of the process of revealing a new way of making a living. Look to January 31st for hints about this.
Uranus into your domestic sector indicates that New Moon events will also involve a major change to home or family. A relocation, shift in security base or issue involving your parents will feature a break from the past and family traditions. May 15th, 2018 offered the first clue and now you’ll be reactivating events from that time.
Mercury Rx in your sign can see you questioning a relationship, your identity or a major lifestyle change. What was decided will now be delayed or unclear - watch for newly emerging truths that will continue to evolve until the end of March. Now is not the best time to make a final decision, and you may find yourself in contact with a message/messenger from the past.
The New Moon in your sign suggests the above will also involve focus on a key issue - a matter that’s important to you and involves a dream, ideal or subject that you’re devoted to. There may be a feeling of sacred duty (perhaps involving a social issue) and this will connect to events from January 31st. Watch for an awareness of social restrictions, a loss or public responsibilities.
Uranus into your communication sector indicates that these New Moon events will also involve a radical change in opinion or communication. This will reactivate issues from May 15th, 2018, and since Mercury Rx is also in your sign, there’s a strong emphasis on a major shift in viewpoint due to a revelation or questions about your life path, identity or basis of reality. These issues may have first come up on May 15th, 2018.
Image by CrystalWind.ca
I'm Nadia Gilchrist. I've been using astrology and tarot as powerful tools for over 19 years, and launched Ruby Slipper Astrology in 2010. My readings are focused on non-judgemental, practical truth. I deliver these truths with empathy and observations about how you can improve (if you want to). I believe that past lives and spirituality are valid, but not much use if you can't apply them to your daily life. So this is what I do - bring transcendent concepts down to earth. I want to show you how astrology and tarot can work for you in the real world, because that's where you live.
I'm not psychic, and I don't believe in fixed futures. I do believe that your free will has the upper hand, and this creates a range of possible results. Astrology and tarot describe these possibilities, but the planets and cards do not dictate how your life unfolds - you do.
I live in Ontario, Canada where I share my life with my husband and our soft, fat cat (named Wednesday). Source
ॐ Namasté - Blessings!
© 2008-2018 crystalwind.ca. All rights reserved.
Archive: Astrology News
- 2019 (38)
- March (9)
- • Sun Conjunct Chiron In Aries - In Relationships
- • Horoscopes for March 17th, 2019 to March 24th, 2019
- • Horoscopes for March 10th, 2019 to March 17th, 2019
- • Uranus in Taurus in Relationships
- • Planet Alert March 2019
- • Horoscopes for March 3rd, 2019 to March 10th, 2019
- • March 2019 - April 2026 Uranus in Taurus
- • Planetary Illuminations - March 2019
- • March 2019 Monthly Forecast
- February (14)
- • Mercury Retrograde 5 March 2019 - Hurtful Words
- • Objects in Mirror Are Closer Than They Appear
- • Horoscopes for February 24th, 2019 to March 3rd, 2019
- • The Year of the Pig
- • Chironic Plot Twist
- • Chiron in Aries - in Relationships!
- • Horoscopes for February 17th, 2019 to February 24th, 2019
- • Mars Conjunct Uranus! Caution - High Voltage Energy Alert!
- • Mercury in Pisces in Relationships Feb 10th – April 17th 2019
- • Horoscopes for February 10th, 2019 to February 17th, 2019
- • Planet Alert February 2019
- • Astrology for February 2019
- • Planetary Illuminations - February 2019
- • February 2019 Monthly Forecast
- January (15)
- • When An Unstoppable Force Meets An Immovable Object - Mars Squares Pluto
- • This Could Hurt A Little
- • Why?
- • Composition...
- • Yours, Mine, and Ours
- • The Art of Not Really Compromising
- • What Do You Need?
- • What Would You Like?
- • What Do You Want?
- • Planetary Illuminations - January 2019
- • Climate Change Astrology
- • Saturn, New Year And Eclipsetime
- • Your Astrological Calendar For 2019
- • Astrology for January 2019
- • January 2019 Monthly Forecast
- March (9)
- 2018 (262)
- December (9)
- • Ready, Steady Go - Leaping Into 2019 With Enthusiasm And Passion - Maybe!
- • New/Full Moons and Eclipses for 2019
- • Creative and Business Partnerships
- • Isn't It Romantic?
- • Planet Alert December 2018
- • Back Again?
- • The Venus/Uranus Opposition In Relationships
- • Planetary Illuminations - December 2018
- • December 2018 Monthly Forecast
- November (10)
- • Astrology for December 2018
- • Mars in Pisces in Relationships: Nov 15th 2018 - Jan 1st 2019
- • Mercury Retrograde 16 November 2018 - Psychic Vampires
- • Planet Alert November 2018
- • Jupiter in Sagittarius in Relationships: Nov 8th 2018 - Dec 2nd 2019
- • 7th & 8th November 2018: New Moon in Scorpio & Jupiter Enters Sagittarius
- • 6th November 2018 - 5th May 2020: The North Node in Cancer
- • November 2018 Astro-Energy Report
- • Planetary Illuminations - November 2018
- • November 2018 Monthly Forecast
- October (11)
- • Bring Your Own...
- • Astrology for November 2018
- • Fireworks...
- • Say What?
- • Planet Alert October 2018
- • Horoscopes for October 7th, 2018 to October 14th, 2018
- • Venus Retrograde in Scorpio in Relationships Oct 4th - Nov 15th 2018
- • Rumblings And Truths In Relationships - With Pluto Stationary Direct!
- • Venus Retrograde In Scorpio: October 5, 2018 - November 16, 2018
- • Planetary Illuminations - October 2018
- • October 2018 Astro-Energy Report
- September (12)
- • Astrology for October 2018
- • Horoscopes for September 23rd, 2018 to September 30th, 2018
- • Fall Is Here - Astro News Flash
- • Mercury in Libra - in Relationships - Sept 22nd - Oct 10th
- • Horoscopes for September 16th, 2018 to September 23rd, 2018
- • Venus Retrograde
- • Dark Matter: Venus Enters Scorpio - September 2018
- • Horoscopes for September 9th, 2018 to September 16th, 2018
- • Are Economists The New Astrologers?
- • Astrology for September 2018
- • Planetary Illuminations - September 2018
- • September 2018 Monthly Forecast
- August (11)
- • Planet Alert September 2018
- • Saturn Trine Uranus, An Opportunity For Creative Thought
- • Your Guide To Planetary Influences August 13 To 19, 2018
- • The August 11 Eclipse
- • How To Use Summer’s Final Eclipse At The Leo New Moon
- • In the China Shop...
- • Debunking the Lions Gate 8:8 Portal
- • Planetary Illuminations - August 2018
- • Solar Eclipse 11 August 2018 - Battle of Ideas
- • August 2018 Monthly Forecast
- • August 2018 Astro-Energy Report
- July (14)
- • Astrology for August 2018
- • The Total Lunar Eclipse Is Here...
- • Mercury Retrograde in Leo - in Relationships: July 26th – Aug 18th, 2018
- • Romance or Confusion - Venus/Neptune in Relationships!
- • Mercury Retrograde And A Total Lunar Eclipse
- • Planet Alert August 2018
- • Cancer Supermoon Eclipse! July 12, 2018
- • Busy at Work: Venus in Virgo, July 2018
- • Chiron Retrograde in Aries - in Relationships: July 2018 - Dec 9th 2018
- • Sun Trine JUPITER - Fortunate Blessings!
- • The Energies of July 2018 ~ The Rise and Fall of a Cycle
- • Planetary Illuminations - July 2018
- • July 2018 Monthly Forecast
- • July 2018 Astro-Energy Report
- June (14)
- • Planet Alert July 2018
- • Astrology for July 2018
- • Heads Up! July’s Lunar Eclipse Is The Longest Duration In A Century
- • Mars Retrograde in Aquarius, in Relationships: June 26th - Aug 26th 2018
- • Summer Solstice: The True, The Good, The Beautiful
- • Money Gets A New Look Under Uranus In Taurus
- • How To Get The Most Out Of Mars Retrograde: June 26 - August 27, 2018
- • Venus in Leo
- • Horoscopes for June 10th, 2018 to June 17th, 2018
- • The Venus/Pluto Opposition in Relationships
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for June 4 to 10, 2018
- • Horoscopes for June 3rd, 2018 to June 10th, 2018
- • Planet Alert June 2018
- • June 2018 Monthly Forecast
- May (28)
- • Planetary Illuminations - June 2018
- • Astrology for June 2018
- • June 2018 Astro-Energy Report
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for May 28 to June 3, 2018
- • Horoscopes for May 27th, 2018 to June 3rd, 2018
- • Tradition With a Twist...
- • Solar Eclipse 12 July 2018 - Crisis Averted
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for May 21 to 27, 2018
- • Horoscopes for May 20th, 2018 to May 27th, 2018
- • Meghan Markle and Prince Harry - Royal Wedding Bells!
- • Announcing the Holy Grail
- • Mars in Aquarius in Relationships May 16th - Nov 16th 2018
- • The Astrology Of Prince Harry And Meghan Markle
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for May 14 to 20, 2018
- • Horoscopes for May 13th, 2018 to May 20th, 2018
- • Planet Alert May 2018
- • Deluge and Delusions...
- • Horoscopes for May 6th, 2018 to May 13th, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 7 May 2018
- • The Meaning Of Uranus In Taurus, 2018-2026
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for May 7 to 13, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 4 May 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 3 May 2018
- • The Energies of May 2018 ~ Conscious Creation
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 02 May 2018
- • May 2018 Monthly Forecast
- • Planetary Illuminations - May 2018
- • May 2018 Astro-Energy Report
- April (46)
- • Astrology for May 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for April 30 to May 6, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 27 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 26 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 25 April 2018
- • Venus Enters Gemini, April 24, 2018 - A Moment of Clarity
- • The Upcoming Mars/Pluto Conjunction In Capricorn In Relationships
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 24 April 2018
- • Venus in Gemini: April 24 - May 19, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 23 April 2018
- • Pluto Stations Retrograde, April 22, 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for April 23 to 29, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 22 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 21 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 20 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 19 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 18 April 2018
- • An Extraordinary Day In The Heavens
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for April 16 to 22, 2018
- • Mercury Retrograde Is Over! Phew!
- • Horoscopes for April 15th, 2018 to April 22nd, 2018
- • Chiron in Aries, the Wounded Self: 2018-2026
- • Pluto Retrograde 22 April 2018 - The Warrior
- • Saturn Retrograde 17 April 2018 - Change The Tape
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 14 April 2018
- • Mercury Stations Direct, April 15, 2018 - Perspective
- • Mars And Venus Sextile Neptune - Dreaming Of Love!
- • The Difference Between Happiness And Joy
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 13 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 12 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 11 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 10 April 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for April 9 to 15, 2018
- • Love - The Key Foundation In All Our Relationships
- • Horoscopes for April 8th, 2018 to April 15th, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 8 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 6 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 5 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 4 April 2018
- • Those Born In September (Virgo & Libra) Are Usually Smarter, Study Finds
- • April 2018 Monthly Forecast
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 3 April 2018
- • Planetary Illuminations - April 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for April 2 to 8, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 1 April 2018
- • Horoscopes for April 1st, 2018 to April 8th, 2018
- March (44)
- • Planet Alert April 2018
- • The Second Blue Moon and the Rainbow Light Body
- • The Energies of April 2018 ~ Hieros Gamos: A Return to Unity Consciousness
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 30 March 2018
- • Venus In Taurus 2018: No “Staycation” For The Goddess Of Love
- • The Planetary Orchestra And How It Affects Relationships
- • Neptune In Sagittarius And The Astrology Of The 1970s Cults
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 29 March 2018
- • Astrology for April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 28 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 27 March 2018
- • April 2018 Astro-Energy Report
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 26 March 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for March 26 to April 1, 2018
- • Venus Square Pluto in Relationships Today
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 24 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 23 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 22 March 2018
- • Mars In Capricorn In Relationships March 17th – May 17th
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 21 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 20 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 19 March 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for March 19 to 25, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 18 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 16 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 15 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 14 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 13 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 12 March 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for March 12 to 18, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 11 March 2018
- • Mercury Retrograde In Aries
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 10 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 8 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 7 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 6 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 5 March 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for March 5 to 11, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 4 March 2018
- • Horoscopes for March 4th, 2018 to March 11th, 2018
- • Planetary Illuminations - March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 3 March 2018
- • March 2018 Monthly Forecast
- • Astrology for March 2018
- February (35)
- • Jupiter Retrograde 2018 – Purify
- • The Energies of March 2018 ~ Benevolence for All
- • Finding Trust And Faith In The Future In Difficult Times
- • Planet Alert March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 27 February 2018
- • Planetary News This Week: Prepare For Fog And Magic!
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for February 26 to March 4, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 26 February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 25 February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 24 February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 22 February 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for February 19 to 25, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 18 February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 17 February 2018
- • Red Magnetic Dragon Medicine
- • 15th February 2018: Solar Eclipse in 28th Degree of Aquarius
- • Planet Alert February 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for February 12 to 18, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 11 February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 10 February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 9 February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 8 February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 7 February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 6 February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 5 February 2018
- • Horoscopes for February 4th, 2018 to February 11th, 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for February 5 to 11, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 4 February 2018
- • Solar Eclipse February 2018 - Times Change
- • Planetary Illuminations - February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 3 February 2018
- • Some thoughts for 2018: Eris, Chiron & Uranus
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 2 February 2018
- • February 2018 Monthly Forecast
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 1 February 2018
- January (28)
- • Rare Blue Moon Eclipse
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 30 January 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 29 January 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for January 29 to February 4, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 28 January 2018
- • Horoscopes for January 28th to February 4th, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 26 January 2018
- • Frozen Love: Venus and Sun in Aquarius
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 25 January 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 24 January 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 22 January 2018
- • Seven Year Growth Cycles Of The Human Experience
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for January 22 to 28, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 21 January 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 20 January 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 19 January 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 18 January 2018
- • Fate vs Free Will In Astrology: Part II, The Modern Debate
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 15 January 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for January 15 to 21, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 14 January 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 13 January 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 12 January 2018
- • The Question Of Fate Vs Free Will In Astrology: Part I, A History Involving Pluto
- • The Master 11 Year
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 11 January 2018
- • January Energy Forecast
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 09 January 2018
- December (9)