Category: Astrological News Hits: 2258
Mercury and Venus Noise
Mercury and Venus are challenged this week.
May 7th sees Mercury in Aries squaring Pluto Rx, then Mars (both in Capricorn) on May 12th. Mercury in Aries is impulsive and hot-tempered, so the square to Pluto can intensify this with manipulative attempts at domination, while Mars triggers outright hostility. All this will come out in words or crisis-driven thoughts. Mercury’s explosive conjunction with Uranus on May 13th wraps it up with a jolting conclusion and shot of clarity, followed by Mercury’s Taurus ingress. The gears shift abruptly as thoughts slow down and focus on immediate resources. The hot words that were being flung around will come down to earth with a crash as sh*t gets real.
Venus in Gemini squares Neptune on May 7th, makes an inconjunct to Jupiter Rx in Scorpio on May 9th and anohter inconjunct to Pluto Rx on May 12th. Neptune will offer seductive and confusing choices involving relationships, money or values. Something may look very good, or you may think you have plenty to choose from. But the reality will be quite different. Venus in Gemini's flexibility will be distorted, because all choices will seem possible (even if none of them are).
Inconjuncts are always tricky, because they link incompatible energies. Venus/Jupiter can increase a longing for more without clarifying what that “more” consists of, while Venus/Pluto suggests undercurrents of jealousy or fear of losing what you have. The key with any inconjunct is to work with both sides. Decide what you want (Venus in Gemini) then use the Jupiter/Pluto triggers to look at what you feel you’re missing, or are afraid of. Rather than giving in to the fear or craving, consider what it’s telling you about your current situation. What are the facts (Gemini) behind what you want?
Your Real Goal
In the midst of this we have a Sun/Jupiter opposition (discussed in last week’s horoscopes) on May 8th, fortified by a trine between the Taurus Sun and Pluto on May 11th. Here we have the conclusion with a high probability of success. The Sun can illuminate what Jupiter Rx in Scorpio has uncovered - resources, truths or power. Or Shadow issues. But when Jupiter is in play, there's always a chance that you can turn something difficult (even Shadow stuff) into something fortunate. Pluto adds intensity, strength and the ability to make it happen (manifestation).
The catch? Navigating the Mercury and Venus mess - don’t get sidetracked by delusions or verbal conflicts. Not that you should ignore these issues of course. But there will be a strong temptation to get wrapped up in the messiness, to lose yourself in the fantasy or the mudslinging or the vengeful/paranoid thoughts. Attend to the issues but keep yourself above the fray. The exception to this is the Mercury/Uranus conjunction- it will be an unavoidable, essential truth.
The Sun/Jupiter opposition is your main goal for this week; keep your eyes on the prize. This goes back to Jupiter Rx - what area of expansion are you refining and focusing? Where are you going deeper?
Aspects to Mercury in your sign (including the conjunction to Uranus) suggest that you may hammer your point across, or your words may be challenged by someone in authority. Communication and information will be jolting and possibly hostile, but you’ll also be strongly motivated to say what needs to be said. The truth can be harsh as power plays and manipulations are unearthed. As Mercury is propelled by Uranus into your sector of personal resources, you’ll take what you’ve discovered and apply it to immediate survival issues. Finances, self-esteem and security will be first on your list.
Aspects to Venus in your communication sector suggest confusing messages, odd flirtations and misunderstandings. It’s absoltuely essential that you confirm the facts in a conversation, meeting or first contact. There’s a chance that you’ll fill in the blanks with what you’re hoping for, rather than the facts. Watch for niggling feelings of dissatisfaction and suspicion, regarding career, shared finances and intimacy.
Fortunately, aspects to the Sun in your sector of personal resources spell overall success and abundance. Financial and career matters can reach a satisfying conclusion, as long as you’re not thrown off track by the tricky aspects to Mercury and Venus.
Aspects to Mercury in your hidden sector indicate the rough reveal of a secret or unacknowledged issue. Whether this is something you’ve been actively hiding, or you simply weren’t aware of what was in your blindspot, the unspoken will come out due to challenges involving travel, education, legal matters or publishing. Too, you may be pushed to speak out as your passion or anger is triggered. Mercury is propelled by Uranus into your sign, suggesting that everything will come out in a rush of truth and clarity.
Aspects to Venus in your sector of personal resources can encourage you to spend, give or sacrifice. Be very cautious with finances or relationships - it will be easy to get distracted by promises and dreams, while also feeling a vague sense of insecurity and emptiness (as if what you have is not quite enough). Partnership issues can leave you wanting more. Take stock of your actual resources and values, and make sure you’re not undermining yourself with yearnings for what’s impossible.
Aspects to the Sun in your sign do promise a successful partnership conclusion with room for future growth and empowerment. You can go far with the right support, as long as the above aspects to Mercury and Venus don’t weaken your grip on reality.
Aspects to Mercury in your social sector suggest buried tensions involving debts, taxes, loans, your partner’s finances, intimacy or psychological issues can trigger public tensions with friends or groups. Use care with public statements - hidden anger/frustration can give your words considerable impact. Too, this could be about the public reveal of a secret. As Mercury conjoins Uranus and then enters your hidden sector, watch for an explosive finale to the above that sees you pulling back to process and gather your thoughts.
Aspects to Venus in your sign see you getting carried away with certain work issues. Something may look very promising, but your perception of what’s achievable will be distorted. Your professional image could be impacted. Watch for the temptation to take on too much, say “Yes” to something inappropriate, or accept a solution that may not be in your best interests. Deeper issues involving suspicion, jealousy or anxiety about losing control can also influence you.
Aspects to the Sun in your hidden sector are hopeful, as a hidden/undeveloped potential comes to fruition. Your adjustments to work routines, health or dealings with co-workers could pay off, and you’ll find that you also have access to deeper resources (financial or emotional) that empower you. But in order to make the most of these aspects. you’ll need to be very aware of what’s driving you (instincts, anger) while making wise choices regarding your career/professional relationships.
Aspects to Mercury in your career sector suggest a partnership or competitor can trigger some edgy professional conversations or statements. It may be difficult to keep your cool and respond in a mature manner, but that’s exactly what you’ll have to do. Don’t allow someone else to pull your strings. Mercury’s conjunction to Uranus, followed by its move into your social sector, suggests this will culminate in a surprising discovery or career announcement. What comes out will immediately turn your attention to its impact on the bigger picture (including your connection to the public). A public launch can take off in an unexpected direction.
Aspects to Venus in your hidden sector can stir up vague longings, illusions about what’s next and manipulations in a relationship. Much will be centred around what you’re not fully aware of, or what you’re denying. A romantic attraction can be misleading, or your desire for something more can lead you down the wrong path.
Aspects to the Sun in your social sector suggest a successful launch or the growth of a relationship, but much will depend on how you handle what’s going on behind the scenes. You’ll need to differentiate between what’s real and reliable, versus what’s distracting or completely irrational. However, even illusions can be helpful - pay attention to where you’re feeling let down, where you’re craving more, or why you want to escape. These are clues about what needs attention in your life.
Aspects to Mercury in your sector of opportunities can trigger tense conversations/announcements involving education, travel, legal matters or publishing. Workload may be an issue, or you could be pressured to supply a solution. You may be fired up by a legal or ethical challenge. Too, health matters could challenge big-picture plans. As Mercury conjoins Uranus then enters your career sector, watch for an explosive conclusion to the above, followed by a change in focus- big-picture goals or passionate/angry ideals will now be put firmly into context as you see how your professional life/image is impacted. Too, this could be when you get serious about making impulsive statements real.
Aspects to Venus in your social sector can blur the lines between platonic and romantic, or true friendship versus manipulation a passing acquaintance. Social cues will be challenging to read, or you could be the one who’s sending out mixed messages. Watch for undercurrents of insecurity or restlessness based on issues close to home.
Aspects to the Sun in your career sector suggest a powerful conclusion around a job search, your current professional efforts or future goals (including relocation). Success is a possibility, and this will be due in part to your readjustment of domestic and work/health issues. However, the challenging aspects to Mercury and Venus are a warning to pay close attention to what’s being said (versus what you suspect or hope for) while also ensuring that your communication and intentions are crystal clear.
Aspects to Mercury in your sector of shared resources can stir up volatile conversations or insights around debts, taxes, loans, your partner’s finances or intimacy. The subject matter will be sensitive, but this energy is driven by anger, ambition, passion or recklessness. Choose your words carefully and understand that you cannot force a desired response. On the plus side, what’s been buried will come out, especially when Mercury conjoins Uranus. Watch for an explosive reveal or moment of clarity. As Mercury enters your sector of opportunities, the above reveal will open up new perspectives. You may see that there’s more to this than you first thought, or the shock may propel you to forward to learn more/speak out.
Aspects to Venus in your career sector can make professional relationships tricky. A partnership (business or romantic) can be confusing, so make sure the lines between your personal and professional life are clearly drawn. It may seem as if you have multiple choices, but all of them are not viable. Overestimating your reach and falling prey to jealousy/paranoia are also risks - don’t get distracted by thoughts of what might be, or someone else’s success.
Aspects to the Sun in your sector of opportunities suggest an expansive announcement, graduation or public result that’s empowered by your efforts involving creative work, a special purpose or powerful desire. You can take this one much further, as long as you’re aware of the challenging aspects to Mercury and Venus. Your approach to professional matters will be key.
Aspects to Mercury in your relationship sector can trigger volatile conversations with a partner. Domestic issues may be at the root of any conflicts, or, your efforts to move on from the past will create tension. Mercury’s conjunction to Uranus can abruptly end or accelerate the matter. Harmony will be difficult to achieve, so be open to what’s revealed while ensuring that your voice is heard. As Mercury enters your sector of shared resources, the above tension can open up deeper levels of communication, or get you thinking about the true nature of your relationship.
Aspects to Venus in your sector of opportunities can present some tempting but misleading potentials in the areas of long-distance romance, travel, education, legal matters or publishing. What’s in front of you may be new and exciting, but approach with caution. There’s still much to learn. Feelings of dissatisfaction with what you have, a craving for more and deeper issues of insecurity/control (based in the past) can blur the lines.
Aspects to the Sun in your sector of shared resources suggest promising results for domestic finances, personal abundance or an intimate relationship. You’ll discover, after a process of refinement and adjustment, that there’s more to work with. But how you handle the challenging aspects to Mercury and Venus will be key.
Aspects to Mercury in your sector of routine suggest difficult conversations involving health, work routines or obligations to others. You may be pressured to fix, deliver or improve. Too, an error may be revealed, and Mercury’s conjunction with Uranus can drop some clarity in the form of an unexpected solution or your realization that current approaches to work/health/service can no longer continue. As Mercury enters your partnership sector, the above clarity will result in a more balanced approach to what you do for others. You’ll be looking at how much others value your work.
Aspects to Venus in your sector of shared resources can make smart choices regarding debts, taxes, loans, your partner’s finances or intimacy difficult. The desire for an ultimate reward or romance can increase spending, illusions or an urge to lose yourself in someone. Inconjuncts to Jupiter Rx (in your sign) and Pluto Rx in your communication sector can stir up paranoia, jealousy or an insatiable craving for a something that’s difficult to pinpoint. Use caution regarding what you share or give.
The Sun in your partnership sector opposite Jupiter Rx in your sign can illuminate a key relationship goal or result. Whether this is an ending or shift to something more substantial, there should be satisfaction with the way things are progressing. The trine to Pluto Rx indicates a commitment or powerful confirmation/agreement. However, success will depend on your approach to Mercury and Venus’ challenging aspects.
Aspects to Mercury in your sector of self-expression can motivate you to speak out about an attraction, creative work or something you feel passionate about. Your voice will be unmistakable and attention-grabbing, so keep that in mind when you’re expressing yourself. In some cases, these energies can encourage you to take risks based on anger or impatience. Mercury’s conjunction with Uranus can deliver a jolt of truth, inspiration or courage. You may or may not like what you discover (or the responses you get) but Mercury’s move into your sector of routine will focus you on the practical essentials of how deal with what’s unfolded. Solutions will be forthcoming.
Aspects to Venus in your partnership sector suggest that domestic issues, or issues from the past, can undermine relationship choices. Delusion can play a role, and this may not be the best time to count on a firm decision from your partner. Unspoken expectations and anxieties around loss/possessiveness can make things tricky. In some cases, you may be imagining an attraction.
Aspects to the Sun in your sector of routine indicate a grounding influence which can counteract the above confusion. Watch for results involving your immediate routines, approach to work or health. Your efforts to strengthen financial and emotional security can empower these results, but make sure you don’t get distracted by what’s tempting but vague - focus on what you know is real.
Aspects to Mercury in your domestic sector (including the squares to Pluto Rx and Mars in your sign) suggest conflicts involving family discussions, a home business or relocation. Your efforts to encourage (or force) something to happen can crank the tension up, until Mercury’s conjunction with Uranus blows the lid off with an ending, jolting truth or discovery about something from the past. You have a considerable amount of power in your corner - use it wisely. Mercury’s move into your sector of self-expression speaks to cutting loose and making your voice heard.
Aspects to Venus in your sector of routine can undermine work, health or obligations to others. Vague instructions, mixed messages or difficulty in deciding what you want can make solutions challenging. The inconjunct to Pluto Rx in your sign, and Jupiter Rx in your social sector, suggest an uneasy mix of desire to do more for others combined with undercurrents of manipulation and efforts to control your environment. Your intentions will be unclear, even to yourself.
Jupiter’s opposition to the Sun in your sector of self-expression can bring a pleasing result or celebration in the areas of creative work, performance, a launch, new attraction or children/pregnancy. The trine to Pluto Rx in your sign says that you’ll be the prime source of manifestation - you could get what you want. However, the challenging aspects to Mercury and Venus are a caution to clarify your desires and pull back a little on the power plays.
Aspects to Mercury in your communication sector suggest volatile arguments, statements or verbal explosions will be driven by hidden anger and power plays. Unexamined motivations will be potent, so pay attention to what’s behind the words. Mercury’s conjunction with Uranus can signal a radical decision, discovery or final-straw outburst. Mercury’s move into your domestic sector indicates that the clarity you gain will be applied to home and family matters. Too, issues from the past may be examined in a new light.
Aspects to Venus in your sector of self-expression can encourage flirtations, fantasies, intense creativity or unwise risks. This energy can go many ways - the choice is yours. Be wary of excessive spending, celebrating or getting caught up in a fantasy that costs you. You can use any feelings of restlessness, passion or longing to fuel creative work or alert you to what you’ve been avoiding/denying.
Aspects to the Sun in your domestic sector suggests a culmination involving career, future goals or your professional image. A shift in perspective regarding these issues, or a more intensive focus on one area, can deliver positive results. A promotion, new job or change in goals will be powered up by a less obvious but potent drive to make it happen. There can be a dream-come-true vibe to this, as you finally align yourself with an ultimate goal. However, much depends on how you handle the challenging aspects to Mercury and Venus - unconscious motivations and conscious expectations can undermine or empower you, depending on your awareness and proper focus.
Aspects to Mercury in your sector of personal resources can trigger volatile discussions/decisions that impact your earned money, values or self-esteem. You may be on the defensive and feel like you need to verbally hit back or make demands. Public or social challenges can also motivate you to put yourself first. Mercury’s conjunction with Uranus indicates a surprising conclusion/reveal about money or security, and the force of this revelation can open your eyes to entirely new facts, as Mercury enters your communication sector. This is not the end of the story- you’re starting a whole new chapter.
Aspects to Venus (including the square to Neptune in your sign) in your domestic sector suggest confusion around home and family (including relocation, buying/selling your home or domestic relationships). There may be hopeful illusions, unsatisfied expectations and a touch of paranoia/suspicion. Issues from the past, or current domestic habits, will make it difficult to see things clearly.
Aspects to the Sun in your communication sector can bring a favourable announcement/decision with social support. Your words can have significant public impact. Or, you could learn something valuable that has significant long-range impact. Much depends on how you navigate the challenging aspects to Mercury and Venus. It will be easy to lose focus - remember what your original goal was.
Image by CrystalWind.ca
I'm Nadia Gilchrist. I've been using astrology and tarot as powerful tools for over 19 years, and launched Ruby Slipper Astrology in 2010. My readings are focused on non-judgemental, practical truth. I deliver these truths with empathy and observations about how you can improve (if you want to). I believe that past lives and spirituality are valid, but not much use if you can't apply them to your daily life. So this is what I do - bring transcendent concepts down to earth. I want to show you how astrology and tarot can work for you in the real world, because that's where you live.
I'm not psychic, and I don't believe in fixed futures. I do believe that your free will has the upper hand, and this creates a range of possible results. Astrology and tarot describe these possibilities, but the planets and cards do not dictate how your life unfolds - you do.
I live in Ontario, Canada where I share my life with my husband and our soft, fat cat (named Wednesday). Source
ॐ Namasté - Blessings!
© 2008-2019 crystalwind.ca. All rights reserved.
Archive: Astrology News
- 2019 (45)
- May (7)
- April (5)
- March (7)
- February (11)
- • Mercury Retrograde 5 March 2019 - Hurtful Words
- • Objects in Mirror Are Closer Than They Appear
- • The Year of the Pig
- • Chironic Plot Twist
- • Chiron in Aries - in Relationships!
- • Mars Conjunct Uranus! Caution - High Voltage Energy Alert!
- • Mercury in Pisces in Relationships Feb 10th – April 17th 2019
- • Planet Alert February 2019
- • Astrology for February 2019
- • Planetary Illuminations - February 2019
- • February 2019 Monthly Forecast
- January (15)
- • When An Unstoppable Force Meets An Immovable Object - Mars Squares Pluto
- • This Could Hurt A Little
- • Why?
- • Composition...
- • Yours, Mine, and Ours
- • The Art of Not Really Compromising
- • What Do You Need?
- • What Would You Like?
- • What Do You Want?
- • Planetary Illuminations - January 2019
- • Climate Change Astrology
- • Saturn, New Year And Eclipsetime
- • Your Astrological Calendar For 2019
- • Astrology for January 2019
- • January 2019 Monthly Forecast
- 2018 (255)
- December (9)
- • Ready, Steady Go - Leaping Into 2019 With Enthusiasm And Passion - Maybe!
- • New/Full Moons and Eclipses for 2019
- • Creative and Business Partnerships
- • Isn't It Romantic?
- • Planet Alert December 2018
- • Back Again?
- • The Venus/Uranus Opposition In Relationships
- • Planetary Illuminations - December 2018
- • December 2018 Monthly Forecast
- November (10)
- • Astrology for December 2018
- • Mars in Pisces in Relationships: Nov 15th 2018 - Jan 1st 2019
- • Mercury Retrograde 16 November 2018 - Psychic Vampires
- • Planet Alert November 2018
- • Jupiter in Sagittarius in Relationships: Nov 8th 2018 - Dec 2nd 2019
- • 7th & 8th November 2018: New Moon in Scorpio & Jupiter Enters Sagittarius
- • 6th November 2018 - 5th May 2020: The North Node in Cancer
- • November 2018 Astro-Energy Report
- • Planetary Illuminations - November 2018
- • November 2018 Monthly Forecast
- October (11)
- • Bring Your Own...
- • Astrology for November 2018
- • Fireworks...
- • Say What?
- • Planet Alert October 2018
- • Horoscopes for October 7th, 2018 to October 14th, 2018
- • Venus Retrograde in Scorpio in Relationships Oct 4th - Nov 15th 2018
- • Rumblings And Truths In Relationships - With Pluto Stationary Direct!
- • Venus Retrograde In Scorpio: October 5, 2018 - November 16, 2018
- • Planetary Illuminations - October 2018
- • October 2018 Astro-Energy Report
- September (12)
- • Astrology for October 2018
- • Horoscopes for September 23rd, 2018 to September 30th, 2018
- • Fall Is Here - Astro News Flash
- • Mercury in Libra - in Relationships - Sept 22nd - Oct 10th
- • Horoscopes for September 16th, 2018 to September 23rd, 2018
- • Venus Retrograde
- • Dark Matter: Venus Enters Scorpio - September 2018
- • Horoscopes for September 9th, 2018 to September 16th, 2018
- • Are Economists The New Astrologers?
- • Astrology for September 2018
- • Planetary Illuminations - September 2018
- • September 2018 Monthly Forecast
- August (11)
- • Planet Alert September 2018
- • Saturn Trine Uranus, An Opportunity For Creative Thought
- • Your Guide To Planetary Influences August 13 To 19, 2018
- • The August 11 Eclipse
- • How To Use Summer’s Final Eclipse At The Leo New Moon
- • In the China Shop...
- • Debunking the Lions Gate 8:8 Portal
- • Planetary Illuminations - August 2018
- • Solar Eclipse 11 August 2018 - Battle of Ideas
- • August 2018 Monthly Forecast
- • August 2018 Astro-Energy Report
- July (14)
- • Astrology for August 2018
- • The Total Lunar Eclipse Is Here...
- • Mercury Retrograde in Leo - in Relationships: July 26th – Aug 18th, 2018
- • Romance or Confusion - Venus/Neptune in Relationships!
- • Mercury Retrograde And A Total Lunar Eclipse
- • Planet Alert August 2018
- • Cancer Supermoon Eclipse! July 12, 2018
- • Busy at Work: Venus in Virgo, July 2018
- • Chiron Retrograde in Aries - in Relationships: July 2018 - Dec 9th 2018
- • Sun Trine JUPITER - Fortunate Blessings!
- • The Energies of July 2018 ~ The Rise and Fall of a Cycle
- • Planetary Illuminations - July 2018
- • July 2018 Monthly Forecast
- • July 2018 Astro-Energy Report
- June (14)
- • Planet Alert July 2018
- • Astrology for July 2018
- • Heads Up! July’s Lunar Eclipse Is The Longest Duration In A Century
- • Mars Retrograde in Aquarius, in Relationships: June 26th - Aug 26th 2018
- • Summer Solstice: The True, The Good, The Beautiful
- • Money Gets A New Look Under Uranus In Taurus
- • How To Get The Most Out Of Mars Retrograde: June 26 - August 27, 2018
- • Venus in Leo
- • Horoscopes for June 10th, 2018 to June 17th, 2018
- • The Venus/Pluto Opposition in Relationships
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for June 4 to 10, 2018
- • Horoscopes for June 3rd, 2018 to June 10th, 2018
- • Planet Alert June 2018
- • June 2018 Monthly Forecast
- May (28)
- • Planetary Illuminations - June 2018
- • Astrology for June 2018
- • June 2018 Astro-Energy Report
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for May 28 to June 3, 2018
- • Horoscopes for May 27th, 2018 to June 3rd, 2018
- • Tradition With a Twist...
- • Solar Eclipse 12 July 2018 - Crisis Averted
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for May 21 to 27, 2018
- • Horoscopes for May 20th, 2018 to May 27th, 2018
- • Meghan Markle and Prince Harry - Royal Wedding Bells!
- • Announcing the Holy Grail
- • Mars in Aquarius in Relationships May 16th - Nov 16th 2018
- • The Astrology Of Prince Harry And Meghan Markle
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for May 14 to 20, 2018
- • Horoscopes for May 13th, 2018 to May 20th, 2018
- • Planet Alert May 2018
- • Deluge and Delusions...
- • Horoscopes for May 6th, 2018 to May 13th, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 7 May 2018
- • The Meaning Of Uranus In Taurus, 2018-2026
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for May 7 to 13, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 4 May 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 3 May 2018
- • The Energies of May 2018 ~ Conscious Creation
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 02 May 2018
- • May 2018 Monthly Forecast
- • Planetary Illuminations - May 2018
- • May 2018 Astro-Energy Report
- April (46)
- • Astrology for May 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for April 30 to May 6, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 27 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 26 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 25 April 2018
- • Venus Enters Gemini, April 24, 2018 - A Moment of Clarity
- • The Upcoming Mars/Pluto Conjunction In Capricorn In Relationships
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 24 April 2018
- • Venus in Gemini: April 24 - May 19, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 23 April 2018
- • Pluto Stations Retrograde, April 22, 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for April 23 to 29, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 22 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 21 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 20 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 19 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 18 April 2018
- • An Extraordinary Day In The Heavens
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for April 16 to 22, 2018
- • Mercury Retrograde Is Over! Phew!
- • Horoscopes for April 15th, 2018 to April 22nd, 2018
- • Chiron in Aries, the Wounded Self: 2018-2026
- • Pluto Retrograde 22 April 2018 - The Warrior
- • Saturn Retrograde 17 April 2018 - Change The Tape
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 14 April 2018
- • Mercury Stations Direct, April 15, 2018 - Perspective
- • Mars And Venus Sextile Neptune - Dreaming Of Love!
- • The Difference Between Happiness And Joy
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 13 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 12 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 11 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 10 April 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for April 9 to 15, 2018
- • Love - The Key Foundation In All Our Relationships
- • Horoscopes for April 8th, 2018 to April 15th, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 8 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 6 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 5 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 4 April 2018
- • Those Born In September (Virgo & Libra) Are Usually Smarter, Study Finds
- • April 2018 Monthly Forecast
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 3 April 2018
- • Planetary Illuminations - April 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for April 2 to 8, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 1 April 2018
- • Horoscopes for April 1st, 2018 to April 8th, 2018
- March (44)
- • Planet Alert April 2018
- • The Second Blue Moon and the Rainbow Light Body
- • The Energies of April 2018 ~ Hieros Gamos: A Return to Unity Consciousness
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 30 March 2018
- • Venus In Taurus 2018: No “Staycation” For The Goddess Of Love
- • The Planetary Orchestra And How It Affects Relationships
- • Neptune In Sagittarius And The Astrology Of The 1970s Cults
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 29 March 2018
- • Astrology for April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 28 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 27 March 2018
- • April 2018 Astro-Energy Report
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 26 March 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for March 26 to April 1, 2018
- • Venus Square Pluto in Relationships Today
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 24 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 23 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 22 March 2018
- • Mars In Capricorn In Relationships March 17th – May 17th
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 21 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 20 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 19 March 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for March 19 to 25, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 18 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 16 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 15 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 14 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 13 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 12 March 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for March 12 to 18, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 11 March 2018
- • Mercury Retrograde In Aries
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 10 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 8 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 7 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 6 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 5 March 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for March 5 to 11, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 4 March 2018
- • Horoscopes for March 4th, 2018 to March 11th, 2018
- • Planetary Illuminations - March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 3 March 2018
- • March 2018 Monthly Forecast
- • Astrology for March 2018
- February (35)
- • Jupiter Retrograde 2018 – Purify
- • The Energies of March 2018 ~ Benevolence for All
- • Finding Trust And Faith In The Future In Difficult Times
- • Planet Alert March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 27 February 2018
- • Planetary News This Week: Prepare For Fog And Magic!
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for February 26 to March 4, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 26 February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 25 February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 24 February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 22 February 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for February 19 to 25, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 18 February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 17 February 2018
- • Red Magnetic Dragon Medicine
- • 15th February 2018: Solar Eclipse in 28th Degree of Aquarius
- • Planet Alert February 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for February 12 to 18, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 11 February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 10 February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 9 February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 8 February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 7 February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 6 February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 5 February 2018
- • Horoscopes for February 4th, 2018 to February 11th, 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for February 5 to 11, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 4 February 2018
- • Solar Eclipse February 2018 - Times Change
- • Planetary Illuminations - February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 3 February 2018
- • Some thoughts for 2018: Eris, Chiron & Uranus
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 2 February 2018
- • February 2018 Monthly Forecast
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 1 February 2018
- January (21)
- • Rare Blue Moon Eclipse
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 30 January 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 29 January 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for January 29 to February 4, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 28 January 2018
- • Horoscopes for January 28th to February 4th, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 26 January 2018
- • Frozen Love: Venus and Sun in Aquarius
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 25 January 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 24 January 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 22 January 2018
- • Seven Year Growth Cycles Of The Human Experience
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for January 22 to 28, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 21 January 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 20 January 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 19 January 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 18 January 2018
- • Fate vs Free Will In Astrology: Part II, The Modern Debate
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 15 January 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for January 15 to 21, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 14 January 2018
- December (9)