Category: Astrological News Hits: 720
The main theme for January is “FLEXIBLE PERSISTENCE”.
We have some interesting traits to work with in 2017, one being the mode of Perseverance/Aggression, and another, the theme of Flexibility. We have the challenge of Stubbornness, and the potential chaos of the obsessive, overactive mind as we move into a more intellectually centered time. This configuration gives us a tremendous opportunity this month to learn how to use what is available in a positive and constructive way.
January is always a month where we set our new resolutions, create new intentions and goals, and get inspired by what we can do differently. Change is welcome and there is a sense of another chance to reset our lives and manifest what we want. Even though we may be entering this new year from a place of resistance and disappointment, it is important to see the opportunity we have to reset our personal lives despite what is happening “out there”.
What is “Flexible Persistence?”
The mode of Aggression is a tough one to do well. It is paired with Perseverance which in the negative can easily go into Stubbornness. We have all witnessed negative expressions of both Aggression and Perseverance and this can create some resistance to embracing them as useful allies.
Aggression is a strong energy that is focused on a person, a goal or a task. If you throw a ball with aggression, it will go farther than if you don’t. There is a positive way to use the energy of aggression by putting it behind your intentions and tasks. It helps you focus and gives your task an extra boost.
Perseverance is being persistent and not giving up, but one needs to persist for the right reasons. It is not fruitful to persevere about something just to be right or to be stubborn or to try and force another to do something they don’t wish to do. Being persistent is sticking with a plan or an intention because you know it is the right thing. As you review your hearts desires and intentions this month, be aware of what is important to you and what you can put some perseverance and aggression behind.
Where does Flexibility fit in? Flexibility is a theme for 2017 and will affect just about everything. The discipline around flexibility is not getting attached to HOW things will manifest. If you are clear about what you want and put some positive persistence behind it without giving up, the flexibility piece is what will allow it to manifest in unpredictable and unexpected ways. Where one door closes another will open. Just make sure you have broad enough vision to see all doors so you don’t miss out on the one that is open.
Here is a little story to describe “flexible persistence”.
A person was in the process of buying a used car. After searching the internet, they narrowed it down to a vehicle in a different state and were negotiating with the dealership. Coming to an agreement, the person excitedly bought a plane ticket to go pick up the car with a driving adventure in mind. Finance papers were filled out, money was organized. Then a piece of information surfaced that was a deal breaker, a hidden cost that was unavoidable in that city. The plans fell apart, the airline ticket was cancelled and the purchaser came to terms with not buying that particular car. The “flexible persistence” was the willingness to give it up, not to go into stubbornness or disappointment, and to be persistent in starting the search over because getting the right car was the ultimate goal. However, the dealer had some “flexible persistence” of their own and came up with a creative solution that made it possible to complete the purchase even saving the purchaser some time and effort. Each side had to change plans and give up a little bit from the original negotiation but it all ended well and better than expected.
This month provides us a great opportunity to practice being clear, focused, persistent and aggressive while being flexible at the same time. It’s a tall order but it will build the resilience we need for being as adaptable and creative as we can for taking charge of our own future.
How the month shows up:
Where have you been too weak in your persistence? Where have you been too rigid? Do you feel you know what you want or do you too easily get influenced by others? This month there is great opportunity to strengthen your own clarity, commitment and will. Begin the month by setting new resolutions for yourself that include lots of room for spontaneous and unexpected experiences. It is a good month to think outside the box and not to take anything at face value. Know what you don’t want, then know what you want, and be persistent but flexible about how it comes about.
The need for expansion (one of the needs of 2017) hits all of us in different areas of our lives this month. You may find that several of your containers for work or relationships or practices begin to feel small and you may be inspired to bring in some new energy. Personally this is a great month to reset your own priorities and discipline yourself against being influenced by others against your own desires. Watch for stubbornness as well as negative expressions of aggression both in yourself and in others. Don’t react, just keep your eyes on your own goals.
A good month for courting new relationships that you know are worth putting time and energy into. Be flexible in what you allow in but watch for unwanted aggression. It’s OK to say no and to set your own boundaries. If you have dreams or goals that include relationships, be open and flexible around how and where something may manifest for you. Expect the unexpected.
The best way to persist in what you want is to identify what areas of your life you would like supported by your relationships. Your persistent intentions should come from a desire to fill that support. Never set expectations on a specific person but rather that your needs will be filled by the relationships you draw in.
One of the needs of the year is Exchange. You will be drawn to relationships where you feel there is a real exchange of energy to fit your needs and desires. Set your intentions to include fun, new experiences and an expanded sense of love and self-worth.
HEALTH AND THE PHYSICAL BODY
The very fabric of our foundational patterns is being rewoven into something new that we are not yet quite aware of. But our bodies are getting a sense of it. Some of us have been struggling with immune issues, back problems, and quirky joints as well as digestive problems. The body is as much challenged as the mind and emotions are during times of energetic turbulence.
It is very important this month that you find a discipline that supports your health on all levels and be persistent in your quest for improved wellness. A good exercise routine, good dietary practices, and paying attention to what your body needs will make a big difference this month between simply holding up and actually improving your overall health. The flexibility is in not being too rigid or stubborn about your schedule. Leave some room for spontaneity and for new ideas and influences.
As above so below. All the challenges that the environment faces out there in the world are also symbolic of the challenges that your own inner environment faces. Pay attention to what you react to and see its correlation to something in your own life. You will be able to relate to almost anything. For example, if it is pollution, what have you allowed to be polluted in your own environment? This can be literal or energetic. Does it bother you when others don’t recycle? How are you at recycling your own past lessons and experiences?
On a literal note, January is always a great month to take care of your own environment, cleaning, filing, eliminating, upgrading and recycling the old. Change it up by moving something around or getting rid of an old piece of furniture. Be flexible about what may want to come in to support you but persistent in your goals and disciplined to keep your environment at a certain standard.
DATES AND TIME FRAMES
January 1-7: We are in a time that bounces back and forth between being inspired, slightly overwhelmed, hopeful, discouraged, worried, resigned, impatient, cranky and content. One day we are feeling like everything will work out, the next we are hit with anxiety and frustration. This is a good time frame for working off practical task lists and eliminating unnecessary commitments. Scale down your social output of energy and take care of business at home. Find something every day to be inspired about and keep your enthusiasm up.
Even as we migrate towards a more calculating and mental influence, there will still be waves of sentimentality and emotion passing through us. Don’t dwell on what is lost but rather on what you can create, improve and love. Anchor something important during this time that you can practice flexible persistence around. Mercury is still retrograde so be patient with the timing of things.
January 8-15: We feel like we are in transition and don’t really know if things are working out or not. It is challenging to have good points of reference when everything feels like a new experience. This is where flexibility can be an ally as long as you keep your eyes on the greater goals of your heart. Keep a don’t know mind whenever possible and focus on the bigger picture. Anything is possible, try not to be stubborn. It is only a reaction of fear. Be willing to change and adjust and modify and fine tune. Discernment is helpful when you are faced with decisions you don’t have enough information about. Use your intuition and make sure your persistence is well placed.
January 12: Full Moon is Thursday, January 12 at 4:34 AM Mountain Standard Time (MST). We recognize that home is important, security is important, creativity is important and community is important. We are yearning for something outrageous and wonderful and magical and eccentric to happen in our lives, something to lift us up and inspire us to be better, to take the next step and to leave anything of a lower frequency behind. Spend a little time contemplating magic and your ability to create miracles.
January 16-22: We are finally in a time this month where we can grab more inspiration and feel a bit more grounded. This is a social time where exchange with others in your community is really helpful. There is great learning that can be experienced from others and you may begin to see things in your life in a different light. Progress still seems to come in fits and starts but the inspiration is key to keeping your spirits high and your eye on the goal.
Don’t be afraid of being a little more aggressive with what you know is right and what you desire for yourself.
Because this time frame has a bit more energy to it, you may experience more aggression around you, some positive, some not so much. Stay away from the news if you can and don’t worry about what others are doing, just what you need to focus on to live your life the way you want.
January 23-31: This could be a very prickly time as we begin to work with the goal of discrimination for the year which can be very rejecting. Make sure you are not rejecting something out of a fear reaction but rather because you are being discerning about what works for you and what does not. As we approach the New Moon on the 27th think of being innovative, inventive and thinking outside the box. Whenever you are feeling like things are not moving the way you want them to, ask for some new guidance, a new view, a new vision or a new change. Be brave, be resourceful and take a risk.
January 27: New Moon is Friday, January 27 at 5:07 PM Mountain Standard Time (MST). A good time to revisit and refine some of what you have been persisting with to see if it needs more or less flexibility. What has been unexpected? What has been a surprise? Where have you been resistant? Where have you been stubborn? What do you need to let go of? How can you better support what is important to you?
Redefine and reset. Be flexible and persistent. It will pay off!
Have a great month!
Note: in this forecast we mention some of the themes and influences for 2017. For a more complete picture of 2017 you can download our audio (link here)
We also highly recommend our monthly support audio (link here) and our next live webinar on Prosperity, designed to help you improve your life (link here)
ॐ Namasté - Blessings!
Archive: Astrology News
- 2017 (206)
- August (31)
- • August 21st Mega Solar Eclipse
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work August 21-27, 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 20 August 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 19 August 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 18 August 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 17 August 2017
- • Horoscopes and the ‘Great American Eclipse’
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 16 August 2017
- • Follow Me, Into The Heart Of The Sun. Total Solar Eclipse In Leo, 21st August
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 15 August 2017
- • Predictions for Monday, 21 August 2017 – Solar Eclipse
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work August 14-20, 2017
- • Solar Eclipse 21 August 2017 New Moon
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 13 August 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 12 August 2017
- • Planet Alert August 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 11 August 2017
- • The Great Solar Eclipse - August 21, 2017 – Inspiring Reckless Actions
- • Chinese Astrology August 2017
- • Saturn Direct on August 25, 2017--Getting Back to Business
- • Setting The Stage: The Lunar Eclipse At The Full Moon In Aquarius
- • August 7th Lunar Eclipse
- • Lion’s Gate Eclipse
- • Mercury Retrograde ~ Aug.12 - Sept.5, 2017
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work August 7-13, 2017
- • Unleash Your Inner Greatness! Jupiter In Libra Square Pluto In Capricorn, 4th August.
- • Life Under A Lunar Eclipse: Nothing Is Quite As It Seems..
- • Love Your Inner Freak! Uranus Retrograde From The 3rd August To 2 January 2018.
- • Prepare For August’s Planetary Twists And Turns
- • August 2017 Monthly Forecast
- • It’s Here! The Solar Eclipse Of August 2017 – What Does It Mean For You?
- July (20)
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work July 31-August 6, 2017
- • Mercury Retrograde August 2017 Trust Me Babe
- • Astrology for August 2017
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work July 24-30, 2017
- • Neptune Conjunct Midheaven Natal and Transit
- • How to Get the Best Out of a Black Moon!
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work July 17-23, 2017
- • Mars square Uranus 12th to 20th July. Awareness is a Superpower!
- • The Astrology of the Summer of Love
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work July 10-16, 2017
- • Planet Alert July 2017
- • Intuitive Astrology: The Sirius Gateway July 3-7
- • Neptune And The Opioid Addiction Epidemic
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work July 3-9, 2017
- • Earth’s 3D Timelines Collapsing vs Anchoring 5D Frequencies ~ The Energies Of July 2017
- • Planetary Illuminations - July 2017
- • Mars-Pluto Opposition, Active This Weekend From 30th June To 3rd July
- • July 2017 Forecasts
- • The Astrology of Prince Harry’s Revelations
- • July 2017 Monthly Forecast
- June (18)
- • Astrology for July 2017
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work June 26-July 2, 2017
- • Astro Update For June 23, 2017
- • Summer Solstice: A Crescendo of Light
- • Summer Solstice 2017 - 7 Astrological Traits to Know About Midsummer
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work June 19-26, 2017
- • Neptune In Pisces Retrograde From June 16th To November 22nd, 2017.”You May Say I’m A Dreamer, But I’m Not The Only One”
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work June 12-18, 2017
- • Planet Alert June 2017
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work June 5-11, 2017
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies For June 5 to 11, 2017
- • Anything Is Possible This Weekend! 3/4th June
- • Venus - Uranus ~ Liberate Yourself!
- • Jupiter Direct 9th June 2017
- • Astrology Transits For June 2017: Bright Fires, Murky Waters
- • June 2017 Monthly Forecast
- • June 2017 Forecasts
- • Planetary Illuminations - June 2017
- May (26)
- • Astrology for June 2017
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work May 29-June 4, 2017
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies For May 29 to June 4, 2017
- • Playing to Win - May 23rd, 2017
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work May 22-28, 2017
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies For May 22 to 28, 2017
- • It's Gemini Season - What's New?
- • Love Is In The Air! The Week From 18th To 25th May.
- • Mars Transits In Gemini On 27th May 2017, Major Changes Will Rock Your Life!
- • Jupiter Quincunx Uranus 2018
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work May 15-21, 2017
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies For May 15 to 21, 2017
- • Planet Alert May 2017
- • Moon Trine Uranus Natal and Transit
- • Uranus Retrograde 2017
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work May 8-14, 2017
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies For May 8 to 14, 2017
- • Planetary Illuminations for May 2017
- • Moon Conjunct Pluto Natal and Transit
- • 5D Astrology Report: May 2017
- • Your Love Horoscope for May 2017
- • Monthly Forecasts for May 2017
- • May 2017 Monthly Forecast
- • May 2017 Forecasts
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work May 1-7, 2017
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies For May 1 to 7, 2017
- April (26)
- • Astrology for May 2017
- • Neptune Retrograde 2017 Pandemic
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work April 24-30, 2017
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies For April 24 to 30, 2017
- • Taurus – The Fourth Ray
- • Moon Sextile Venus Natal and Transit
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work April 17-23, 2017
- • Awaken your inner Shaman. Venus direct and Chiron in Pisces, 15/16th April
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies For April 17 to 23, 2017
- • Sun Quincunx Pluto Natal and Transit
- • When Will We See The End Of These Difficult Planetary Cycles?
- • Intuitive Astrology: The Retrograde Effect April 2017
- • There Are 4 Retrogrades This Month — How Will They Affect Your Sign?
- • We've Got It All Wrong: Mercury Retrograde Is Actually The Best Time To Manifest Our Dreams
- • 6th April – 25th August 2017: Saturn Retrograde in Sagittarius
- • April – May 2017: Mercury Retrograde in Taurus & Aries and Conjunct Uranus
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work April 10-16, 2017
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies For Apr 10 to 16, 2017
- • Saturn Retrograde: Satisfaction of Accomplishment
- • Monthly Forecasts for April 2017
- • Intuitive Astrology: Mercury Retrograde April-May 2017
- • April 2017 Monthly Forecast
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work April 3-9, 2017
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies For April 3 to 9, 2017
- • Planetary Illuminations for April 2017
- • Jupiter Quincunx Neptune May 2017
- March (28)
- • Venus & Jupiter Retrograde
- • This Is What Your Soulmate Is Like, Based On Your Zodiac Sign
- • Astrology for April 2017
- • Moon Sextile Pluto Natal and Transit
- • Jupiter square Pluto, Phase II: the Death of Truth
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work March 27-April 2, 2017
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies For March 27 to April 2, 2017
- • Aries – First and Seventh Rays
- • Pluto Retrograde 2017 Internal Investigation
- • Who Is Your Best Sex Partner, According To Your Zodiac Sign!
- • Happy Spring Equinox! 20th March 2017.
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work March 20-26, 2017
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies For March 20 to 26, 2017
- • March Equinox 2017: Stabilization, Resurrection & Personal Sovereignty
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work March 13-19, 2017
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies For March 13 to 19, 2017
- • Pluto Trine Moon Transit
- • The Spiritual Significance of the March Equinox 2017
- • This Is How Every Zodiac Sign Ruins Their Own Life Without Even Trying To
- • Lust for life! Mars in Taurus, 9th March to 21st of April.
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work March 6-12, 2017
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies For March 6 to 12, 2017
- • Venus in Aries retrograde. More love, more abundance, more joy! March 4th to April 15th, 2017
- • Saturn Retrograde 2017 Karmic Roller Coaster
- • March 2017 Monthly Forecast
- • Monthly Forecasts for March 2017
- • Intuitive Astrology: Venus Retrograde March-April 2017
- • Planetary Illuminations for March 2017
- February (23)
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work February 25 - March 5, 2017
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies For February 27 to March 5, 2017
- • Astrology for March 2017
- • February 26 Solar Eclipse
- • Planet Alert March 2017
- • Pisces Solar Eclipse Ritual for Self Love and New Beginnings 2017
- • Solar Eclipse in 9th Degree of Pisces on 26th February 2017
- • Solar Eclipse in Pisces. Magical, Mystical New Worlds are emerging, 26th February.
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work Feb 20-26, 2017
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies For February 20 to 26, 2017
- • Intuitive Astrology: The Jupiter Return
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work February 13-19, 2017
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies For February 13 to 19, 2017
- • Emotional Equilibrium. Moon in Virgo 12/13th February.
- • Solar Eclipse 26 February 2017 The Wish
- • Moon Opposite Uranus Natal and Transit
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies For February 6 to 12, 2017
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work February 6-12, 2017
- • Planet Alert February 2017
- • Monthly Forecasts for February 2017
- • February 2017 Monthly Forecast
- • Planetary Illuminations for February 2017
- • Lunar Eclipse 10 February 2017 Practical Magic
- January (34)
- • Moon Conjunct Venus Natal and Transit
- • Fearless, Bold and Brazen. Mars in Aries from the 27th Jan to the 9th of March.
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work January 30-February 5, 2017
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies For January 30 to February 5, 2017
- • Mars transiting through Aries – Harness the power of the “Id”
- • Venus Retrograde 2017 Fated Love
- • Astrology for February 2017
- • Venus and Chiron. Believe in your Super powers of Love and Healing.
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work January 23-29, 2017
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies For January 23 to 29, 2017
- • Aquarius Healthstrology ~ Self-Care Strategies For Aquarius Season
- • It's Aquarius Season - Here's What Your Zodiac Sign Says About Your Relationships
- • Moon Square Venus Natal and Transit
- • US Inauguration astrology and the Donald Trump update
- • The Astrology of Donald Trump
- • Living from your hearts desire. The week from the 16th to 23rd January 2017
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work January 16-22, 2017
- • Planet Alert Mid January 2017
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies For January 16 to 22, 2017
- • Saturn Square Mercury Transit
- • Time to Thrive in 2017
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies For January 9 to 15, 2017
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work January 9-15, 2017
- • Discover the power within, a date with destiny. 7/8th January 2017
- • Venus enters Pisces January 3rd to February 3rd. Embracing, uplifting and elevating the cosmic vibration
- • Monthly Forecasts for January 2017
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work January 2-8, 2017
- • The Prevalent Energy for 2017: Jupiter in Libra Opposing Uranus & Eris in Aries
- • Planet Alert January 2017
- • Planetary Illuminations for January 2017
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies For January 2 to 8, 2017
- • Looking backward to look ahead
- • The Astrology of 2017: An Overview
- • What You Should Eat According To The Stars: Your January Astrological Food Forecast
- August (31)
- 2016 (94)
- December (20)
- • January 2017 Monthly Forecast
- • Dare to be different! Uranus direct 29th December to 7th August 2017
- • Uranus Direct
- • Astrology for January 2017
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work December 26, 2016-January 1, 2017
- • Mercury Retrograde and Your Timing in 2017: 5 Things You Need to Know
- • Venus Retrograde in 2017: Redefining Humanity’s Personal Values
- • The gift of a higher Love this Christmas
- • Mercury retrograde in Capricorn, 19th Dec to 8th January 2017
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies For December 19 to 25, 2016
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work December 19-25, 2016
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work December 12-18, 2016
- • 19th December 2016 – 8th January 2017: Mercury Retrograde in Capricorn and Sagittarius
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies For December 12 to 18, 2016
- • 2017: Being the Light
- • Intuitive Astrology: The Spiritual Meaning of Mercury Retrograde December 2016
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies For December 5 to 11, 2016
- • Planetary Illuminations for December 2016
- • Monthly Forecasts for December 2016
- • December 2016 Monthly Forecast
- November (20)
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work November 27-December 4, 2016
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies For November 28 to December 4, 2016
- • Astrology for December 2016
- • Planet Alert December 2016
- • Journeying Through Saturn Return Part 1
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work November 21-27 2016
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies For November 21 to 27, 2016
- • The Jupiter/Pluto dance: What it means for you
- • Astrology for 2017
- • A look at Generation Z: The Pluto in Sagittarius generation
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work November 14-20, 2016
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies For November 14 to 20, 2016
- • 9th November – 19th December 2016: Mars in Aquarius
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies For November 7 to 13, 2016
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work November 7-13, 2016
- • Planetary Illuminations for November 2016
- • Planet Alert November 2016
- • Neptune conjunct the South Node of Fate, 3rd November
- • November 2016 Monthly Forecast
- • Monthly Forecasts for November 2016
- October (16)
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work October 31-November 6, 2016
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies For October 31 to November 6, 2016
- • Astrology for November 2016
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work October 22-28, 2016
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies for For October 24 to 30, 2016
- • Live life to the fullest! Venus in Sagittarius,from 18th October to 11th Nov
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work October 17-23, 2016
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies for For October 17 to 23, 2016
- • 15th – 31st October 2016: Astro-Events to the End of October
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work October 10-16, 2016
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies for For October 10 to 16, 2016
- • “Femme Fatale” the month of October
- • Monthly Forecasts for October 2016
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work October 3-9, 2016
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies for October 3 to 9, 2016
- • Planetary Illuminations for October 2016
- September (25)
- • October 2016 Monthly Forecast
- • Planet Alert October 2016
- • This week’s Libra New Moon is full of abundance and the power of love
- • Astrology for October 2016
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work Sept. 26 - Oct. 2, 2016
- • Dream Big As Jupiter and the Sun Align
- • Current Trends: End of September/ Beginning of October 2016
- • The week of Love! Jupiter in Libra conjunct the Sun
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work September 19-25, 2016
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies for September 19 to 25, 2016 and September 26 to October 2, 2016
- • Full Moon Lunar Eclipse in Pisces
- • Let the healing waves of Love flow over you. Lunar Eclipse in 16th September
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work September 12-18, 2016
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies for September 12 to 18, 2016
- • Intuitive Astrology: Jupiter Enters Libra and the 999 Gateway
- • A day to celebrate! Jupiter arrives in Libra 9th September.
- • 27th June – 1st December 2016: Chiron Retrograde in Pisces
- • The Eris-Uranus conjunction of 2015-2017
- • Planet Alert September 2016
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work September 5 - 11, 2016
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies for September 5 to 11, 2016
- • Monthly Astro-Forecasts for September 2016
- • “I don’t want realism, I want magic. Magic” Neptune-Saturn square exact 10th September
- • Now is the time to take destiny into our own hands. Sun in Virgo conjunct the north node of fate 4th September.
- • September 2016 Monthly Forecast
- August (13)
- • Gaining inner wisdom and joy. Mercury in Virgo retrograde 30th Aug to 22nd September
- • 1st September 2016: Solar Eclipse in 10th degree of Virgo at 9:04 a.m. UT
- • Mercury retrograde alert! August 30-September 22, 2016
- • Intuitive Astrology: Mercury Retrograde August 2016
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work August 29 - September 4, 2016
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies for August 29 to September 4, 2016
- • 30th August – 22nd September 2016: Mercury Retrograde in Virgo & Jupiter enters Libra
- • Light your fire! 24th to 30th August
- • The limits of positive thinking
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work August 22-28, 2016
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies for August 22 to 28, 2016
- • Full Moon in Aquarius, Solar & Lunar Eclipses of September 2016 – A New Hope!
- • Neptune in Pisces and extreme flooding
- December (20)