Category: Astrological News Hits: 970
The main theme for January is “EVALUATION-ACTION”.
As we start the New Year we are inspired to evaluate what works and what doesn’t, what we like and what we don’t like, what we have put up with that no longer serves, and what we have always desired but could not let ourselves have. This is the Evaluation part of the month. The Action piece is what we decide to do about it. Both are equally as important and both have aspects that are supported by some of the themes of this coming year.
This is a year of Service, service of self as well as service to others and our planet. It is also a year of Action. Do it now. Clean it up. Get off your behind and finally have what you always wanted, and do all those things you have only been dreaming of. In order to take advantage of what wants to happen this month, you will need to be ruthless in your Evaluation and disciplined in your Action. Ruthless evaluation will clear the way for action and bring clarity to any confusion about what you really want to manifest.
Our lives have been burdened by the old paradigm of accumulation of unnecessary and unhealthy patterns, physical clutter, mental worry about things we cannot fix, and other obsessive and unproductive habits. This is a year of pragmatism inviting us to be more practical in all areas of life. Is it practical to be obsessed or worried about that which you cannot control or about the future which has not happened yet? Time to let that one go. It is not a practical use of time. Simplicity, back to basics, learning to stay present, and an appreciation and gratitude for what you do have will be most helpful in navigating the coming year and getting clarity as you ruthlessly Evaluate your life.
One of the main areas to evaluate this month is where, on what and with whom you spend your time. Are you giving your important relationships as well as what you love to do enough time? The action will be to implement discipline to change your time management to serve you better. If you serve yourself, you will be in a better position to serve others. If you are overworked, you will not be good dinner company. If you neglect your physical body and always put your need for exercise last, you will not be happy and that will affect others. If you continue to work in an environment that you hate, you will feel victimized which is never fun for others. If you are still putting up with a relationship that does not honor and support you, it may be time to do something about it. Be ruthless and be disciplined. Make some new choices and take action.
There are two kinds of action. Action towards something and action against something. Action towards something is going after what you want. After evaluating what you truly desire that you have not allowed yourself to have, this action follows a decision to just do it. Action against something is cutting yourself off from a person, habit, attitude or pattern and setting a boundary against it. After evaluation and conclusion about what does not serve you or is toxic, negative or a waste of time, this is an action to free yourself and keep protected against re-infection.
Evaluation on its own will not complete what is necessary this month. You need the action piece to keep the energy moving. We have a moving centered year so action is well supported. If you are a person that does not easily take action you will need to choose it daily by moving your body in some way. Take a walk or do some stretches to start your day. Remind yourself frequently to move around, change your position and keep things flowing.
Action should come from what you intuit to be right. Beware of the obsessive mind as it will try and weigh, argue and rationalize why you should or should not do something especially when the input is from others that think they know what is best for you. Always follow your heart and go after what you feel is right. Use your intuition and the wisdom of your heart to evaluate and never make a choice or a decision out of fear.
How the month shows up:
Serve yourself first. Yes, you may disappoint others in the process but you cannot please everyone so please yourself first. We are not talking about being overly selfish and greedy but rather putting your true needs first before compromising for others. This is the lesson this month and it will be a hard one for those of you who are used to putting yourself last and always giving over to what others need first. The discipline is to evaluate what you need, eliminate what does not serve and then build good habits and new patterns that support those choices.
Some of the areas of personal evaluation will be health, time, expression, creativity, relationships, love, support, freedom, growth, right work, enough play and rest, and personal vitality and energy. Start by evaluating your time and where and with whom and on what you spend it. Be ruthless. Then move to evaluating your expression and creativity, your environment and whether you are supported in your daily life the way you want to be, or not. Take action where you can and at least make some decisions and a plan of action if the action itself needs to be postponed to a later time. Use the moving center and be practical about what you can accomplish. If there is too much, scale it back. Spend time outdoors and work with the earth as a support for grounding.
Relationships always need to be evaluated as they are at the foundation of our karmas, our lessons, our reactions, our growth and our expression. What we are striving for this month is neutrality. Disconnect from judgments and attachments to old wounds, disappointments and unrealized dreams. Evaluate whether your relationships are serving you or not. The goal is not to eliminate important relationships but rather to eliminate certain relationship patterns that don’t support you. If you practice neutrality, set good boundaries and change how you are in relationship, then the relationships that are not congruent with how you wish to be will fall off on their own. The price is that you must be willing to let them go.
On the other hand, there may be some relationships you may have overlooked with the excuse of low self-esteem or not enough time to explore them. It is a good month to put yourself out beyond your current circle and reach for some new experiences with the intention of being stimulated, appreciated, and creatively engaged. Make some new friends this month and say yes to social gatherings and events that come your way.
HEALTH AND THE PHYSICAL BODY
Evaluate what you need to do to increase your health and vitality and then take ACTION. It’s a good month to get into better shape through the moving center as well as to create some good new habits for supporting your body. Start a new class, change your diet, and eliminate what is toxic not only physically but emotionally and energetically as well.
We are working primarily with 2 chakras this month, the third and the fourth. The third relates to action, your will, and your masculine expression. The fourth is considered feminine and is the seat of your emotional intuition as well as the center of evaluation, assimilation and processing the emotional component of all your experiences. Both chakras will be activated in a greater way introducing potential challenges with heart issues, stomach and digestion, and issues around lung congestion and breathing (this started in December). (there is a very helpful exercise for the chakras on our monthly support audio link here)
Ambivalence and inability to take action as well as fear of the masculine can influence the stomach and digestion. Holding on to old emotional baggage, grief, distrust of the feminine, resentment and disappointment will definitely influence the heart and the lungs. There will always be issues that are unresolved. Hold them in your life with neutrality and trust they will be resolved in good time. Meanwhile embrace the freedom to take action towards what will support you now.
BUSINESS, PARTNERSHIPS, AND PROJECTS
As this is the beginning of the year, it is a great time to evaluate your finances, your business and what projects and partnerships were successful and which ones were not. Be ruthless in your observations and thoughts about how to proceed, although making concrete and solid decisions that will affect many can wait. Large projects may need more time to be thoroughly evaluated for new choices and ideas that will have long reaching affects.
In reaching decisions to take action, you will likely be disappointing someone. You cannot please everyone so you will need to consider what is best for the business, best for the project, best for your finances and best for yourself.
It is also a very good time to consider expansion and bringing in something new that you did not consider possible before. An increase in income, support, market share, creative ideas, staff, larger space, etc. Of course, it will not happen overnight but this is a good month to set intentions for those dreams in motion. If you had a business or a project that has had trouble getting off the ground, this is a good month to evaluate why that is, and either to eliminate, restructure or make changes to your original plan.
This is an earth year. Among other environmental and climate phenomena, we can expect the earth to show a few expressions of herself. Earthquakes, landslides, volcanic eruptions, and noticeable movement of the plates are all possible this year. Being an earth year supports gardening and taking better care of your natural environment. You can start the process this month in some way to honor and support the earth. Pay more attention to nature, the weather, the cycles of the plants, and be in gratitude for all that the earth provides for us to live. A little gratitude goes a long way. When was the last time you thanked the earth for the pickle you are eating or the cream in your coffee?
In terms of your personal environment where you spend your time on a daily basis, evaluate how it supports you (or not) and spend some time taking action to clean it up, making changes, additions, eliminations, clearing space, and bringing in elements that feed your joy, expression and creativity.
DATES AND TIME FRAMES
January 1: Full Moon is on Monday, January 1 at 7:24 Mountain Standard Time (MST). It is considered a Super Moon which enhances its power to influence whatever you are putting your energy into. We suggest spending some good intentional time and using your emotions, intuition and imagination to set your dreams and desires for the coming year if you have not already done so. If you have, then spend a bit of time either expanding your imagination of what is possible or trying those dreams on energetically.
This is also a very good time to set specific intentions of how you wish and need to serve yourself in the coming weeks and months. This is a year of service and service needs to starts with you personally. If you can’t serve yourself, you cannot be of support and service to others. This is a nurturing moon that will inspire you to clean your nest, do your laundry, and focus on how to make your home environment more supportive to you this year. Remember it does not all have to get done today, but you can still set concrete intentions of what you wish to see happen in the coming year.
January 1-7: Like racehorses out of the gate, we get going this week with enthusiasm and fresh intentions. It is important to take baby steps and be practical about what you can accomplish so you don’t burn yourself out in the first few days of this new year. There is plenty of time for everything so pace yourself. Balance your time between Evaluation, which is mostly a recapitulation of the past, and putting energy into your new intentions and what you wish to create. Make sure that you take some action daily even if it just a few baby steps towards some of those new dreams. This will ground and solidify them making it easier to manifest them when the time comes.
This is a good time to clear something out of your life and to set a boundary against an old pattern, habit or a way you tend to waste time. To compliment this action, do something for yourself that brings you joy and feeds your expression and creativity.
January 8-15: Stick to the plan. Anything you put into motion or made a decision about needs to have some discipline around it so it does not get derailed by distractions or laziness. If you said you would do something then just do it. Don’t think about it as obsessive thinking it’s where you will get trapped. The obsessive mind will come up with all kinds of reasons why you might fail at what you are trying to do for yourself. Do not listen to it and allow yourself to really have the improvement you dream of. If a task feels overwhelming, break it down into smaller steps and feel a sense of accomplishment as you complete those smaller steps.
This time frame may have ups and downs both physically and emotionally as you grapple with the truth of some of your evaluations. Instead of wallowing in regret or disappointment, take action and keep the energy moving forward. If confusion sets in and you feel stuck and bogged down and your mind won’t stop churning negative thoughts, put the project aside and do something moving centered to change the energy and move it in a different direction.
January 16: New Moon is Tuesday, January 16 at 7:18 PM Mountain Standard Time (MST) This is an excellent day to review your calendar and plans for the rest of the year and make sure you have scheduled in enough quality time for your own needs, pleasure, adventure, relaxation and expression. Make changes and refinements as you see fit keeping in mind the idea of serving yourself first.
A new moon is always a good time to evaluate and define your intentions. As we have come half way into the month, some of your original intentions and goals for the year may need re-evaluating. Adjust them as necessary and recommit to the discipline of the action you need to put behind these intentions.
January 17-23: This time frame brings an opportunity for expansion and to do something in a new and different way. Evaluate how you have felt limited and how you have held yourself back from reaching for more. Evaluate what it is that has kept you from taking the risk and the steps to show up fully in life. Evaluate the root of the fear that has imprisoned you. Use this portal of opportunity to take action and step out more fully and visibly in this life.
It is a good time to make a bid for power and to follow through with the action plan to support it. Work with your allies and trust their support. Ask for help when you need it and make sure to bring fun and humor into whatever it is you are reaching for.
January 24-30: This is a time to put some faith into magic, luck and miracles. Don’t believe in them? You better start. Adopt the mantra that you will see it when you believe it. It is way more accurate in the shamanic world than the other way around (that you need to see before believing).
Your Evaluation has set new intentions into motion, some of which have not yet manifested in a tangible way. This is where belief and faith comes in. The discipline is to stick with your truth and stay with your choices and decisions based on what you know intuitively is right. Even if you hit a rough patch where nothing seems to be working or falling into place, your belief and faith will see you through that rough patch. The trust in right timing and the practice of patience are keys to good manifesting. If you find yourself in despair around something, focus on action and what you can DO for yourself even if it has no relation to the issue that you are in despair about. It will still help to change the pattern and move the energy.
January 31: Our second full moon of the month is a “Blue Moon” and brings with it a lunar eclipse. This full moon is on Wednesday, January 31 at 6:27 AM Mountain Standard Time (MST).
There is fire and determination in this moon. It is best to do something physically active and moving centered during this time. Use your action to represent your desires and intentions. Stay away from toxic people, arguments, heated discussions that don’t go anywhere, and your own fruitless worries and obsessions.
Bring in the element of emotional healing through music and other creative expression. Express love and gratitude and make sure to do whatever it takes to keep your frequency high and to stay away from any negativity. An eclipse always opens up a more powerful portal and initiates change. Use this energy to fuel changes that you want and be ready to jump into action when they happen.
Have a great month!
ॐ Namasté - Blessings!
© 2008-2018 crystalwind.ca. All rights reserved.
Archive: Astrology News
- 2018 (280)
- December (7)
- November (11)
- • Astrology for December 2018
- • Horoscopes For November 18th, 2018 to November 25th, 2018
- • Mars in Pisces in Relationships: Nov 15th 2018 - Jan 1st 2019
- • Mercury Retrograde 16 November 2018 - Psychic Vampires
- • Planet Alert November 2018
- • Jupiter in Sagittarius in Relationships: Nov 8th 2018 - Dec 2nd 2019
- • 7th & 8th November 2018: New Moon in Scorpio & Jupiter Enters Sagittarius
- • 6th November 2018 - 5th May 2020: The North Node in Cancer
- • November 2018 Astro-Energy Report
- • Planetary Illuminations - November 2018
- • November 2018 Monthly Forecast
- October (11)
- • Bring Your Own...
- • Astrology for November 2018
- • Fireworks...
- • Say What?
- • Planet Alert October 2018
- • Horoscopes for October 7th, 2018 to October 14th, 2018
- • Venus Retrograde in Scorpio in Relationships Oct 4th - Nov 15th 2018
- • Rumblings And Truths In Relationships - With Pluto Stationary Direct!
- • Venus Retrograde In Scorpio: October 5, 2018 - November 16, 2018
- • Planetary Illuminations - October 2018
- • October 2018 Astro-Energy Report
- September (12)
- • Astrology for October 2018
- • Horoscopes for September 23rd, 2018 to September 30th, 2018
- • Fall Is Here - Astro News Flash
- • Mercury in Libra - in Relationships - Sept 22nd - Oct 10th
- • Horoscopes for September 16th, 2018 to September 23rd, 2018
- • Venus Retrograde
- • Dark Matter: Venus Enters Scorpio - September 2018
- • Horoscopes for September 9th, 2018 to September 16th, 2018
- • Are Economists The New Astrologers?
- • Astrology for September 2018
- • Planetary Illuminations - September 2018
- • September 2018 Monthly Forecast
- August (11)
- • Planet Alert September 2018
- • Saturn Trine Uranus, An Opportunity For Creative Thought
- • Your Guide To Planetary Influences August 13 To 19, 2018
- • The August 11 Eclipse
- • How To Use Summer’s Final Eclipse At The Leo New Moon
- • In the China Shop...
- • Debunking the Lions Gate 8:8 Portal
- • Planetary Illuminations - August 2018
- • Solar Eclipse 11 August 2018 - Battle of Ideas
- • August 2018 Monthly Forecast
- • August 2018 Astro-Energy Report
- July (14)
- • Astrology for August 2018
- • The Total Lunar Eclipse Is Here...
- • Mercury Retrograde in Leo - in Relationships: July 26th – Aug 18th, 2018
- • Romance or Confusion - Venus/Neptune in Relationships!
- • Mercury Retrograde And A Total Lunar Eclipse
- • Planet Alert August 2018
- • Cancer Supermoon Eclipse! July 12, 2018
- • Busy at Work: Venus in Virgo, July 2018
- • Chiron Retrograde in Aries - in Relationships: July 2018 - Dec 9th 2018
- • Sun Trine JUPITER - Fortunate Blessings!
- • The Energies of July 2018 ~ The Rise and Fall of a Cycle
- • Planetary Illuminations - July 2018
- • July 2018 Monthly Forecast
- • July 2018 Astro-Energy Report
- June (14)
- • Planet Alert July 2018
- • Astrology for July 2018
- • Heads Up! July’s Lunar Eclipse Is The Longest Duration In A Century
- • Mars Retrograde in Aquarius, in Relationships: June 26th - Aug 26th 2018
- • Summer Solstice: The True, The Good, The Beautiful
- • Money Gets A New Look Under Uranus In Taurus
- • How To Get The Most Out Of Mars Retrograde: June 26 - August 27, 2018
- • Venus in Leo
- • Horoscopes for June 10th, 2018 to June 17th, 2018
- • The Venus/Pluto Opposition in Relationships
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for June 4 to 10, 2018
- • Horoscopes for June 3rd, 2018 to June 10th, 2018
- • Planet Alert June 2018
- • June 2018 Monthly Forecast
- May (28)
- • Planetary Illuminations - June 2018
- • Astrology for June 2018
- • June 2018 Astro-Energy Report
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for May 28 to June 3, 2018
- • Horoscopes for May 27th, 2018 to June 3rd, 2018
- • Tradition With a Twist...
- • Solar Eclipse 12 July 2018 - Crisis Averted
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for May 21 to 27, 2018
- • Horoscopes for May 20th, 2018 to May 27th, 2018
- • Meghan Markle and Prince Harry - Royal Wedding Bells!
- • Announcing the Holy Grail
- • Mars in Aquarius in Relationships May 16th - Nov 16th 2018
- • The Astrology Of Prince Harry And Meghan Markle
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for May 14 to 20, 2018
- • Horoscopes for May 13th, 2018 to May 20th, 2018
- • Planet Alert May 2018
- • Deluge and Delusions...
- • Horoscopes for May 6th, 2018 to May 13th, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 7 May 2018
- • The Meaning Of Uranus In Taurus, 2018-2026
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for May 7 to 13, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 4 May 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 3 May 2018
- • The Energies of May 2018 ~ Conscious Creation
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 02 May 2018
- • May 2018 Monthly Forecast
- • Planetary Illuminations - May 2018
- • May 2018 Astro-Energy Report
- April (46)
- • Astrology for May 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for April 30 to May 6, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 27 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 26 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 25 April 2018
- • Venus Enters Gemini, April 24, 2018 - A Moment of Clarity
- • The Upcoming Mars/Pluto Conjunction In Capricorn In Relationships
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 24 April 2018
- • Venus in Gemini: April 24 - May 19, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 23 April 2018
- • Pluto Stations Retrograde, April 22, 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for April 23 to 29, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 22 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 21 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 20 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 19 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 18 April 2018
- • An Extraordinary Day In The Heavens
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for April 16 to 22, 2018
- • Mercury Retrograde Is Over! Phew!
- • Horoscopes for April 15th, 2018 to April 22nd, 2018
- • Chiron in Aries, the Wounded Self: 2018-2026
- • Pluto Retrograde 22 April 2018 - The Warrior
- • Saturn Retrograde 17 April 2018 - Change The Tape
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 14 April 2018
- • Mercury Stations Direct, April 15, 2018 - Perspective
- • Mars And Venus Sextile Neptune - Dreaming Of Love!
- • The Difference Between Happiness And Joy
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 13 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 12 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 11 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 10 April 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for April 9 to 15, 2018
- • Love - The Key Foundation In All Our Relationships
- • Horoscopes for April 8th, 2018 to April 15th, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 8 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 6 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 5 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 4 April 2018
- • Those Born In September (Virgo & Libra) Are Usually Smarter, Study Finds
- • April 2018 Monthly Forecast
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 3 April 2018
- • Planetary Illuminations - April 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for April 2 to 8, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 1 April 2018
- • Horoscopes for April 1st, 2018 to April 8th, 2018
- March (44)
- • Planet Alert April 2018
- • The Second Blue Moon and the Rainbow Light Body
- • The Energies of April 2018 ~ Hieros Gamos: A Return to Unity Consciousness
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 30 March 2018
- • Venus In Taurus 2018: No “Staycation” For The Goddess Of Love
- • The Planetary Orchestra And How It Affects Relationships
- • Neptune In Sagittarius And The Astrology Of The 1970s Cults
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 29 March 2018
- • Astrology for April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 28 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 27 March 2018
- • April 2018 Astro-Energy Report
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 26 March 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for March 26 to April 1, 2018
- • Venus Square Pluto in Relationships Today
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 24 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 23 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 22 March 2018
- • Mars In Capricorn In Relationships March 17th – May 17th
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 21 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 20 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 19 March 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for March 19 to 25, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 18 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 16 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 15 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 14 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 13 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 12 March 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for March 12 to 18, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 11 March 2018
- • Mercury Retrograde In Aries
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 10 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 8 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 7 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 6 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 5 March 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for March 5 to 11, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 4 March 2018
- • Horoscopes for March 4th, 2018 to March 11th, 2018
- • Planetary Illuminations - March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 3 March 2018
- • March 2018 Monthly Forecast
- • Astrology for March 2018
- February (36)
- • Jupiter Retrograde 2018 – Purify
- • The Energies of March 2018 ~ Benevolence for All
- • Finding Trust And Faith In The Future In Difficult Times
- • Planet Alert March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 27 February 2018
- • Planetary News This Week: Prepare For Fog And Magic!
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for February 26 to March 4, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 26 February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 25 February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 24 February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 22 February 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for February 19 to 25, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 18 February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 17 February 2018
- • Red Magnetic Dragon Medicine
- • 15th February 2018: Solar Eclipse in 28th Degree of Aquarius
- • Planet Alert February 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for February 12 to 18, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 11 February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 10 February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 9 February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 8 February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 7 February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 6 February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 5 February 2018
- • The Eclipse Gateway: The Time Between Eclipses
- • Horoscopes for February 4th, 2018 to February 11th, 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for February 5 to 11, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 4 February 2018
- • Solar Eclipse February 2018 - Times Change
- • Planetary Illuminations - February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 3 February 2018
- • Some thoughts for 2018: Eris, Chiron & Uranus
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 2 February 2018
- • February 2018 Monthly Forecast
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 1 February 2018
- January (46)
- • Rare Blue Moon Eclipse
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 30 January 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 29 January 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for January 29 to February 4, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 28 January 2018
- • Horoscopes for January 28th to February 4th, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 26 January 2018
- • Frozen Love: Venus and Sun in Aquarius
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 25 January 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 24 January 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 22 January 2018
- • Seven Year Growth Cycles Of The Human Experience
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for January 22 to 28, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 21 January 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 20 January 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 19 January 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 18 January 2018
- • Fate vs Free Will In Astrology: Part II, The Modern Debate
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 15 January 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for January 15 to 21, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 14 January 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 13 January 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 12 January 2018
- • The Question Of Fate Vs Free Will In Astrology: Part I, A History Involving Pluto
- • The Master 11 Year
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 11 January 2018
- • January Energy Forecast
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 09 January 2018
- • Time to Thrive in 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 08 January 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies for January 8 to 14, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 07 January 2018
- • 2018 The Year Of Transformative Mastery
- • Astrology for January 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 06 January 2018
- • Planet Alert January 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 05 January 2018
- • Your 2018 Planetary Calendar
- • Goddess Asteroids 2018 - Take Flight from Your Gilded Cage
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 04 January 2018
- • January 2018 Monthly Forecast
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 03 January 2018
- • Uranus in Aries Direct, 2nd January 2018. The Match Igniting The Flame!
- • Planetary Illuminations - January 2018
- • Resolutions for 2018. Making and Keeping Them
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies for January 1 to 7, 2018
- 2017 (20)
- December (20)
- • The Energies of January 2018 ~ A New Cycle of Conscious Evolution & Galactic Initiation
- • The Astrology Of 2018 – What Can We Expect?
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 30 December 2017
- • Venus Retrograde in 2018: Redefining the Value of Power and Alignment
- • Mars Retrograde in 2018: Redefining the Ambition of Humanity
- • Mercury Retrograde and Your Timing in 2018: 5 Things You Need to Know
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 29 December 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 28 December 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 28 December 2017 (2)
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 27 December 2017
- • 2018 Overview
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 26 December 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 25 December 2017
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies for December 25 to 31, 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 24 December 2017
- • Horoscopes for December 24th, 2017 to December 31st, 2017
- • The Winter Solstice And The Return Of The Light
- • Solstice Blessings
- • Adventures In Mercury Retrograde, December 2017 Edition
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 21 December 2017
- December (20)