Category: Astrological News Hits: 297
The main theme for July is “JUST DO IT!”
The reason I chose this theme above several other appropriate ones is to have a mantra or a reminder of how to use the energy available this month so that it does not use you. If you don’t take action, action is likely to take you. If you don’t just do what you have been dreaming, discussing, talking about, thinking about, procrastinating, theorizing, considering or just simply being afraid to act upon, spirit may just throw some action your way to rattle your cage, break apart your stagnation, and get the show on the road. Would it not be better for you to be in charge of this energy? And to focus it the way you want?
We have some great fuel this month to finally break the stalemates that may have been plaguing our movement forward. The challenge will be the emotional confusion that could still be there and that is most likely related to our past imprinting. The truth is that we may not get much if any intellectual clarity on this emotional confusion. Emotional clarity is what we will be basing our actions on and emotional clarity is something that comes with connecting how you feel with what you need to do about it. The key word here is how you feel not how others feel.
There are two main energies we will be working with this month. The energy of taking action, “just do it”, and the energy of emotional clarity and striving for feeling “right” and good in your environment, in your relationships, with your work, your community and yourself. The two must learn to work together. This is truly a month where we can make some headway in healing the age-old relationship issues between the masculine action and willful direction, and the feminine intuitive clarity, creativity and receptivity.
Think of the sun as a big energy, an ally of the masculine that empowers and energizes us and gives us the ability to grow and move forward. And think of the earth, our great mother, with an emphasis on her element of water this month as supporting our emotional bodies, clearing and healing the past, resetting our container of family, community and home, and bringing more nurturing into our lives. Both have equal importance this month but the masculine action piece is the one to focus on so you don’t get taken out by uninvited action coming your way.
I also considered the theme of balance for the month as we are learning to build more balance into our relationships with the masculine, the feminine, time, doing vs being, etc. Navigating this month well will require a certain amount of discipline around your time, focus, receptivity, choice and trust. There is also a big theme of home, family and tribe, and what that actually means for each one of us. There is an opportunity to clear old emotional wounds and baggage relating to home, nurturing and support. This will be emphasized in relationships and will most likely surface in the dynamic between the masculine and feminine. Beware of the tendency to blame or to go into Martyrdom. Just taking action towards what you want will be best, rather than the endless processing and wallowing and going around and around about who is right and who is wrong. Don’t get stuck there.
This is a proactive month. Even the receptive emotional parts are active. If you experience yourself as having no time, it is because you have not taken action in creating the space for more time. It is a discipline to carve out time for something you want. And it is a discipline to keep out what wants to erode at your time, be it lethargy, guilt, inertia or something you said “yes” to that you should have said “no” to. Creating time is an action so “just do it”!
Many of us have the moving center as our healer, designed to bring balance. And yet, so few of us actually use the moving center as much as we should. We have become more sedentary over the centuries and just do not use the moving center as we did. This is the month to get off our behinds and reboot our relationship with our action. Enough sitting around, thinking and talking about what we want to do. It is time to “Just Do It”!
How the month shows up:
You can get a lot of things done this month from trying something new, going on a road trip, cleaning out your garage, signing up for a class of something you always wanted to study, starting a new relationship, ending one, remodeling your environment, to finally dealing with your health or an issue that you have been procrastinating. It is a month to be energized by the opportunities and to act on your life without overthinking or over rationalizing the “why” or “how” of your actions. You don’t need to know everything for it to actually work. This is a lesson that maybe we will finally learn as we are called to take responsibility for how we show up in an active way.
We will all be feeling this energy in our solar plexus and it is important that it has an outlet. Without an active outlet, it will fester into anxiety, irritation, defensive behavior, stomach aches and digestive problems. If you are not sure what to “do”, just move your body in some way to get the energy going. Take a walk, run, dance, do yoga or an exercise class, change your scenery by going on an excursion, or anything that is active and includes movement. Then check in with yourself around how you feel emotionally about various things in your life. Make a choice, any choice and go for it.
If you don’t use this energy, it will use you. So if you find yourself feeling either stuck or victimized by things that are happening to you, do a reset with intention and take some action by engaging the moving center. This is also a great month to set up some good practices that include your moving center such as a daily exercise routine, a dance class or other discipline. It will help you keep the energy moving.
Relationships may be stressed this month as they are subject to the fallout from old emotional wounds and present emotional needs that surface from the intelligence of the heart. It is time to speak the truth about what you want and need and what you are “just doing” to get it. It won’t always be aligned with what others feel they need or want and there may be some adjustments needed in relationships especially ones that have fallen into solid patterns over the years. Stay out of blame and feeling victimized and move towards active solutions and resets instead. You may need to include forgiveness on the menu as well.
The opportunity this month for relationships is to actively carve out time for them as well as to reset them on a new track that incudes space for everyone to speak their emotional truth and permission to take action towards a more authentic expression of needs and desires. Grab a buddy and go dancing. Grab a buddy and go on a hike. Grab a buddy and go on a road trip. Grab a buddy and clean out your garage together.
HEALTH AND THE PHYSICAL BODY
This month may be challenging physically. Whenever you have a strong force of action, the body is affected and this month you may experience stomach aches and digestive issues as the third chakra is activated by the moving centered energy that needs somewhere to go. On the positive side, it is a great month to actually use this energy to activate your own moving center and work with your body in ways that can help you to revitalize your health. The main idea is to move. Anything you can do to move your body will be helpful this month and will work the energy so that it does not have to work you.
Pay attention this month to the possibilities of accidents as well as large forces of energy coming into your life that you may have to deal with. If this happens you can treat it either as an opportunity for empowerment and change or you can feel debilitated, fearful and victimized.
Anxiety and irritability is a sign that you are not moving the energy. If you feel this in your body, just move and it will help. Sometimes just making a physical change with intention is enough. Bottom line, use this month to strengthen your relationship with your body and establish better habits of exercise for your moving center.
(There is a good exercise in The Monthly Support Audio using the Sun as an ally to strengthen your relationship to the masculine on our monthly support audio)
BUSINESS PARTNERSHIPS PROJECTS
A great month to jump start projects as well as to make changes where you need to. Be careful not to fall into Martyrdom if things don’t go your way and you experience some energy coming into your business structure that could be seen as negative. For example, if you have a long-time employee who decides to quit suddenly in order to follow their own dreams, take this as a gift to shift and change the pattern of your business with the intention for something new to come in.
Remember that crisis breeds opportunity and if you always see it that way, you can use the energy of the crisis to work your opportunity. This attitude requires paying attention, being present and not running from challenge. Courage is a good thing to harness this month to help you push into the next level. You may feel like you are jumping off into the unknown but remember that if the opportunity has presented itself, it is for you to take.
If you have clutter or old energy hanging around in your environment this is the time to clear it up. Just do it! If it does not fit or feel right or if you have not had a use for it in many years, out it goes. Anything you have procrastinated dealing with in your environment should be dealt with this month. You will feel energized and empowered by your actions and it will help to clear the space for something more appropriate to come in.
It is also important to honor the emotional aspect of nature and the greater environment and to use it as an ally to support your emotional intelligence. If the weather is intense with wind, rain, storms, hail, intense heat or dryness from the sun, remember that you can use these elementals as allies to help you in your being proactive with what you want. Nature is emotional and can help you with the emotional clarity and truth essential to navigating this month.
DATES AND TIME FRAMES
July 1-8: There is good energy during this time to go for something you have been thinking and obsessing about but have not taken the action needed to go for it. Take a risk and do it even though you may not feel ready or feel you have all the information you feel you need. You could experience some chaos and confusion during this time as you strive to balance what you know emotionally with what you know intellectually and your need to take some action based on your intuition rather than fact.
The first hint is to be in acceptance about just what is.
The second step is to keep following what you feel is right rather than what you think is right.
The third suggestion is to stay neutral and not to take the judgments of others personally. As you move towards what you feel is right, you may disappoint others and they may have some issues around your actions and choices.
The fourth step is to take some action that really communicates that you are intending to work and use the energy rather than being vulnerable to it landing on you in a way you would rather not deal with.
July 8: Full Moon is Saturday, July 8, at 10:07 PM Mountain Daylight Time (MDT). This is a good moon to anchor something you have acted upon, especially something that relates to the movement of your body. This is also an important moon to focus on your personal environment and take action or reset what you need to in order to provide more nurturing for yourself based on the emotional truth about what you need. Spend time with others but be firm with your boundaries. Work with the Sun as an ally and be inspired by some risk you have taken.
July 9-15: This time frame could bring some chaos and confusion as you may not have the clarity you want about what to do. It may be difficult to “just do it” when you don’t even know what “it” is. This is a time for trust and working with your emotions in clearing away old wounds and attachments to early imprints. This could be a challenging time for relationships as it may be hard to separate and see what is yours and what isn’t.
Watch for projections and watch for blame and anger that could surface when things are stirred up but not yet clear. When in doubt, take a walk, change your environment and keep space open for things to settle down in a new alignment. Take responsibility and use forgiveness when necessary.
July 16-23: This is a time to be inspired. You can be proud of what you had the courage to “just do”. Beware of the personality wanting to retract the feeling of expansion by telling you it is not possible or that you can’t actually have something work out. Do not listen to that voice.
Instead focus on your heart and the emotional clarity that drives your actions. If something does not feel right, turn away from it and move towards something that does. This is a time when those of you that are intellectually centered may have a hard time trusting emotional decisions. There is a lag time between taking action and seeing the results as positive or not. Be patient.
The other area of focus during this time frame is balance. The balance of the masculine will and action, with the feminine intuition and receptivity should be a priority as well as working with time as an energy. Make space for “time” and make “time” for listening and receiving. Your emotional intelligence will know what action to take.
July 23: New Moon is Sunday, July 23 at 3:45 AM Mountain Daylight Time (MDT). A good time to reflect on balance, your body, what has happened or is happening in your life and get a neutral as you can about it all. This is a day that you could either feel greatly empowered (and should) or you can feel beaten down by recent events and disempowered by something that has happened in your life recently.
If this is so, use the energy of a reset always available at the New Moon to turn this disempowered state into one of actively turning crisis into opportunity. On the other hand, if you are feeling greatly empowered by what you have managed to “do”, use this New Moon as an anchor point for gratitude, anchoring some new intentions and making a commitment to being seen.
July 24-31: The energy shifts a bit here and we see the road ahead with a little more clarity. If you have done your emotional homework, you should be feeling aligned with something new, confident in your choices and empowered by your actions. You should have a good set of practices for moving your body and being disciplined in your focus. If you have started some new projects, relationships or partnerships, you will need to have good ways to continue nurturing and supporting them. It is always important to pay attention to the details that will need to be maintained so that you do not lose traction in your movement forward. Hard work pays off. Taking a risk opens up new possibilities. Being emotionally available expands your consciousness. Telling the truth will always set you free.
A good supportive audio and our MP3 special for the month is “Freedom Through and From Time”
Have a wonderful month!
ॐ Namasté - Blessings!
Archive: Astrology News
- 2017 (251)
- September (30)
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 21 September 2017
- • Saturn Conjunct Moon Transit
- • Sun Opposing Chiron
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 19 September 2017
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work September 18-24, 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 18 September 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 17 September 2017
- • Romance Is In The Air! 15th To The 20th September
- • Intuitive Astrology: September Equinox 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 16 September 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 15 September 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 14 September 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 13 September 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 12 September 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 11 September 2017
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work September 11-17, 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 9 September 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 8 September 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 7 September 2017
- • Full “Harvest” Moon in the Sign of Pisces to Bring a Much-Needed Energy Shift
- • Wednesday, 6 September 2017 – Harvest Full Moon
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 5 September 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 4 September 2017
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work September 4-10, 2017
- • Planet Alert September 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 3 September 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 2 September 2017
- • September 2017 Monthly Forecast
- • Planetary Illuminations - September 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 1 September 2017
- August (46)
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 31 August 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 30 August 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 29 August 2017
- • Cosmic Re-Birth Into 5d Earth - The Energies Of September 2017
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work August 27-September 4, 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 27 August 2017
- • Astrology for September 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 26 August 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 25 August 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 24 August 2017
- • Musings on the Great American Eclipse
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 23 August 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 22 August 2017
- • August 21st Mega Solar Eclipse
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work August 21-27, 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 20 August 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 19 August 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 18 August 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 17 August 2017
- • Horoscopes and the ‘Great American Eclipse’
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 16 August 2017
- • Follow Me, Into The Heart Of The Sun. Total Solar Eclipse In Leo, 21st August
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 15 August 2017
- • Predictions for Monday, 21 August 2017 – Solar Eclipse
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work August 14-20, 2017
- • Solar Eclipse 21 August 2017 New Moon
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 13 August 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 12 August 2017
- • Planet Alert August 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 11 August 2017
- • The Great Solar Eclipse - August 21, 2017 – Inspiring Reckless Actions
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 10 August 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 9 August 2017
- • Chinese Astrology August 2017
- • Saturn Direct on August 25, 2017--Getting Back to Business
- • Setting The Stage: The Lunar Eclipse At The Full Moon In Aquarius
- • August 7th Lunar Eclipse
- • Lion’s Gate Eclipse
- • Mercury Retrograde ~ Aug.12 - Sept.5, 2017
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work August 7-13, 2017
- • Unleash Your Inner Greatness! Jupiter In Libra Square Pluto In Capricorn, 4th August.
- • Life Under A Lunar Eclipse: Nothing Is Quite As It Seems..
- • Love Your Inner Freak! Uranus Retrograde From The 3rd August To 2 January 2018.
- • Prepare For August’s Planetary Twists And Turns
- • August 2017 Monthly Forecast
- • It’s Here! The Solar Eclipse Of August 2017 – What Does It Mean For You?
- July (20)
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work July 31-August 6, 2017
- • Mercury Retrograde August 2017 Trust Me Babe
- • Astrology for August 2017
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work July 24-30, 2017
- • Neptune Conjunct Midheaven Natal and Transit
- • How to Get the Best Out of a Black Moon!
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work July 17-23, 2017
- • Mars square Uranus 12th to 20th July. Awareness is a Superpower!
- • The Astrology of the Summer of Love
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work July 10-16, 2017
- • Planet Alert July 2017
- • Intuitive Astrology: The Sirius Gateway July 3-7
- • Neptune And The Opioid Addiction Epidemic
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work July 3-9, 2017
- • Earth’s 3D Timelines Collapsing vs Anchoring 5D Frequencies ~ The Energies Of July 2017
- • Planetary Illuminations - July 2017
- • Mars-Pluto Opposition, Active This Weekend From 30th June To 3rd July
- • July 2017 Forecasts
- • The Astrology of Prince Harry’s Revelations
- • July 2017 Monthly Forecast
- June (18)
- • Astrology for July 2017
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work June 26-July 2, 2017
- • Astro Update For June 23, 2017
- • Summer Solstice: A Crescendo of Light
- • Summer Solstice 2017 - 7 Astrological Traits to Know About Midsummer
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work June 19-26, 2017
- • Neptune In Pisces Retrograde From June 16th To November 22nd, 2017.”You May Say I’m A Dreamer, But I’m Not The Only One”
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work June 12-18, 2017
- • Planet Alert June 2017
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work June 5-11, 2017
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies For June 5 to 11, 2017
- • Anything Is Possible This Weekend! 3/4th June
- • Venus - Uranus ~ Liberate Yourself!
- • Jupiter Direct 9th June 2017
- • Astrology Transits For June 2017: Bright Fires, Murky Waters
- • June 2017 Monthly Forecast
- • June 2017 Forecasts
- • Planetary Illuminations - June 2017
- May (26)
- • Astrology for June 2017
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work May 29-June 4, 2017
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies For May 29 to June 4, 2017
- • Playing to Win - May 23rd, 2017
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work May 22-28, 2017
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies For May 22 to 28, 2017
- • It's Gemini Season - What's New?
- • Love Is In The Air! The Week From 18th To 25th May.
- • Mars Transits In Gemini On 27th May 2017, Major Changes Will Rock Your Life!
- • Jupiter Quincunx Uranus 2018
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work May 15-21, 2017
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies For May 15 to 21, 2017
- • Planet Alert May 2017
- • Moon Trine Uranus Natal and Transit
- • Uranus Retrograde 2017
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work May 8-14, 2017
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies For May 8 to 14, 2017
- • Planetary Illuminations for May 2017
- • Moon Conjunct Pluto Natal and Transit
- • 5D Astrology Report: May 2017
- • Your Love Horoscope for May 2017
- • Monthly Forecasts for May 2017
- • May 2017 Monthly Forecast
- • May 2017 Forecasts
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work May 1-7, 2017
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies For May 1 to 7, 2017
- April (26)
- • Astrology for May 2017
- • Neptune Retrograde 2017 Pandemic
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work April 24-30, 2017
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies For April 24 to 30, 2017
- • Taurus – The Fourth Ray
- • Moon Sextile Venus Natal and Transit
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work April 17-23, 2017
- • Awaken your inner Shaman. Venus direct and Chiron in Pisces, 15/16th April
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies For April 17 to 23, 2017
- • Sun Quincunx Pluto Natal and Transit
- • When Will We See The End Of These Difficult Planetary Cycles?
- • Intuitive Astrology: The Retrograde Effect April 2017
- • There Are 4 Retrogrades This Month — How Will They Affect Your Sign?
- • We've Got It All Wrong: Mercury Retrograde Is Actually The Best Time To Manifest Our Dreams
- • 6th April – 25th August 2017: Saturn Retrograde in Sagittarius
- • April – May 2017: Mercury Retrograde in Taurus & Aries and Conjunct Uranus
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work April 10-16, 2017
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies For Apr 10 to 16, 2017
- • Saturn Retrograde: Satisfaction of Accomplishment
- • Monthly Forecasts for April 2017
- • Intuitive Astrology: Mercury Retrograde April-May 2017
- • April 2017 Monthly Forecast
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work April 3-9, 2017
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies For April 3 to 9, 2017
- • Planetary Illuminations for April 2017
- • Jupiter Quincunx Neptune May 2017
- March (28)
- • Venus & Jupiter Retrograde
- • This Is What Your Soulmate Is Like, Based On Your Zodiac Sign
- • Astrology for April 2017
- • Moon Sextile Pluto Natal and Transit
- • Jupiter square Pluto, Phase II: the Death of Truth
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work March 27-April 2, 2017
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies For March 27 to April 2, 2017
- • Aries – First and Seventh Rays
- • Pluto Retrograde 2017 Internal Investigation
- • Who Is Your Best Sex Partner, According To Your Zodiac Sign!
- • Happy Spring Equinox! 20th March 2017.
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work March 20-26, 2017
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies For March 20 to 26, 2017
- • March Equinox 2017: Stabilization, Resurrection & Personal Sovereignty
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work March 13-19, 2017
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies For March 13 to 19, 2017
- • Pluto Trine Moon Transit
- • The Spiritual Significance of the March Equinox 2017
- • This Is How Every Zodiac Sign Ruins Their Own Life Without Even Trying To
- • Lust for life! Mars in Taurus, 9th March to 21st of April.
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work March 6-12, 2017
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies For March 6 to 12, 2017
- • Venus in Aries retrograde. More love, more abundance, more joy! March 4th to April 15th, 2017
- • Saturn Retrograde 2017 Karmic Roller Coaster
- • March 2017 Monthly Forecast
- • Monthly Forecasts for March 2017
- • Intuitive Astrology: Venus Retrograde March-April 2017
- • Planetary Illuminations for March 2017
- February (23)
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work February 25 - March 5, 2017
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies For February 27 to March 5, 2017
- • Astrology for March 2017
- • February 26 Solar Eclipse
- • Planet Alert March 2017
- • Pisces Solar Eclipse Ritual for Self Love and New Beginnings 2017
- • Solar Eclipse in 9th Degree of Pisces on 26th February 2017
- • Solar Eclipse in Pisces. Magical, Mystical New Worlds are emerging, 26th February.
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work Feb 20-26, 2017
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies For February 20 to 26, 2017
- • Intuitive Astrology: The Jupiter Return
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work February 13-19, 2017
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies For February 13 to 19, 2017
- • Emotional Equilibrium. Moon in Virgo 12/13th February.
- • Solar Eclipse 26 February 2017 The Wish
- • Moon Opposite Uranus Natal and Transit
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies For February 6 to 12, 2017
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work February 6-12, 2017
- • Planet Alert February 2017
- • Monthly Forecasts for February 2017
- • February 2017 Monthly Forecast
- • Planetary Illuminations for February 2017
- • Lunar Eclipse 10 February 2017 Practical Magic
- January (34)
- • Moon Conjunct Venus Natal and Transit
- • Fearless, Bold and Brazen. Mars in Aries from the 27th Jan to the 9th of March.
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work January 30-February 5, 2017
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies For January 30 to February 5, 2017
- • Mars transiting through Aries – Harness the power of the “Id”
- • Venus Retrograde 2017 Fated Love
- • Astrology for February 2017
- • Venus and Chiron. Believe in your Super powers of Love and Healing.
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work January 23-29, 2017
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies For January 23 to 29, 2017
- • Aquarius Healthstrology ~ Self-Care Strategies For Aquarius Season
- • It's Aquarius Season - Here's What Your Zodiac Sign Says About Your Relationships
- • Moon Square Venus Natal and Transit
- • US Inauguration astrology and the Donald Trump update
- • The Astrology of Donald Trump
- • Living from your hearts desire. The week from the 16th to 23rd January 2017
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work January 16-22, 2017
- • Planet Alert Mid January 2017
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies For January 16 to 22, 2017
- • Saturn Square Mercury Transit
- • Time to Thrive in 2017
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies For January 9 to 15, 2017
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work January 9-15, 2017
- • Discover the power within, a date with destiny. 7/8th January 2017
- • Venus enters Pisces January 3rd to February 3rd. Embracing, uplifting and elevating the cosmic vibration
- • Monthly Forecasts for January 2017
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work January 2-8, 2017
- • The Prevalent Energy for 2017: Jupiter in Libra Opposing Uranus & Eris in Aries
- • Planet Alert January 2017
- • Planetary Illuminations for January 2017
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies For January 2 to 8, 2017
- • Looking backward to look ahead
- • The Astrology of 2017: An Overview
- • What You Should Eat According To The Stars: Your January Astrological Food Forecast
- September (30)
- 2016 (49)
- December (20)
- • January 2017 Monthly Forecast
- • Dare to be different! Uranus direct 29th December to 7th August 2017
- • Uranus Direct
- • Astrology for January 2017
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work December 26, 2016-January 1, 2017
- • Mercury Retrograde and Your Timing in 2017: 5 Things You Need to Know
- • Venus Retrograde in 2017: Redefining Humanity’s Personal Values
- • The gift of a higher Love this Christmas
- • Mercury retrograde in Capricorn, 19th Dec to 8th January 2017
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies For December 19 to 25, 2016
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work December 19-25, 2016
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work December 12-18, 2016
- • 19th December 2016 – 8th January 2017: Mercury Retrograde in Capricorn and Sagittarius
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies For December 12 to 18, 2016
- • 2017: Being the Light
- • Intuitive Astrology: The Spiritual Meaning of Mercury Retrograde December 2016
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies For December 5 to 11, 2016
- • Planetary Illuminations for December 2016
- • Monthly Forecasts for December 2016
- • December 2016 Monthly Forecast
- November (20)
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work November 27-December 4, 2016
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies For November 28 to December 4, 2016
- • Astrology for December 2016
- • Planet Alert December 2016
- • Journeying Through Saturn Return Part 1
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work November 21-27 2016
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies For November 21 to 27, 2016
- • The Jupiter/Pluto dance: What it means for you
- • Astrology for 2017
- • A look at Generation Z: The Pluto in Sagittarius generation
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work November 14-20, 2016
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies For November 14 to 20, 2016
- • 9th November – 19th December 2016: Mars in Aquarius
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies For November 7 to 13, 2016
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work November 7-13, 2016
- • Planetary Illuminations for November 2016
- • Planet Alert November 2016
- • Neptune conjunct the South Node of Fate, 3rd November
- • November 2016 Monthly Forecast
- • Monthly Forecasts for November 2016
- October (9)
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work October 31-November 6, 2016
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies For October 31 to November 6, 2016
- • Astrology for November 2016
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work October 22-28, 2016
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies for For October 24 to 30, 2016
- • Live life to the fullest! Venus in Sagittarius,from 18th October to 11th Nov
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work October 17-23, 2016
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies for For October 17 to 23, 2016
- • 15th – 31st October 2016: Astro-Events to the End of October
- December (20)