Category: Astrological News Hits: 855
The main theme for June is REALITY CHECK!
It is a month of paying attention to the signs, of acceptance of what is and what is showing up, of choosing your own reality vs the reality of others, and of allowing your intentions to align with right timing. Emotional clarity confirms your right reality and synchronicity and ease of action confirms you are on the right track.
We take a break this month from instability, chaos and change, and have a chance to take a breath and confirm what is right for us at this time in our lives. And with that, we have an opportunity to anchor good practices for paying attention to signs and working with our allies. Many of you may feel inspired to look ahead and to imagine an expanded next step for your life.
It is truly a time to be nurtured into the full bloom by allowing the signs of your reality check to guide you. Especially in the first few days of this month, if your path includes elements that are not “right”, you may experience a swift break down or dissolving of those elements. Take this as a gift from spirit and trust in the intelligence of your higher-self whose purpose is to keep you on the right track of your own intentions.
On the other hand, what is “right” will manifest in synchronicity and ease of action and you will experience a great flow of alignment. It is time to learn the lesson that growth does need to include suffering and to be grateful instead of suspicious when life seems “too easy”.
This is the “reality check”. What do you feel? Is it yours? Is it right? Is it unfolding with ease? What is showing up? What are the signs?
If there are issues needing your attention, they will make themselves known. Pay attention. If the universe is handing you a new opportunity, pay attention. Take advantage, stay present, accept what is and allow yourself to have, to release, to change.
Reality Check also includes separating delusions and ideals from what is real. This is tricky as we need to find a good balance between dreaming our future and staying grounded in present physical reality. We are encouraged to keep a good pulse on both, being careful not to get stuck in the cynicism of what we perceive to be trapped in, or too far into dreamland with the danger of becoming irresponsible and ungrounded.
Being able to discern between a reality congruent with your own emotional truth and other imposing reality that is non-congruent is essential. There may be disappointment, judgment, confusion, a sense of betrayal and even fear when you separate yourself from a reality that no longer fits, but that is the consequence. Good boundaries, courage, and not taking other people’s reactions personally is required if you are to navigate this successfully.
This is a beautiful month with amazing gifts. Allow yourself to receive, to grow, to change, to love, to accept, to be loved, to create, to complete, to begin, to bloom, and to live!
How the month shows up:
This is a month to work on anchoring your personal reality in a way that works for you. It may require resetting your emotional compass and even eliminating some old patterns of allowing another’s reality to inform your own experience of life.
The attitude plays a big role in this investigation. If you are an idealist or a pragmatist and you are around a lot of cynicism or skepticism, you need to be conscious of how it affects you. Sometimes it can serve to bring you back to reality from being too idealistic, but sometimes it can drag you down into believing that life is worse that it is. It is helpful to know what your attitude is (audios on attitudes on sale here) so you can understand how it affects how you view your reality as opposed to how others see the world.
This is also a month of opportunity to work on separating yourself from family and ancestral patterns of creating reality that no longer fit who you are. Your reality check should always include how you feel. If someone says the weather is awful but you happen to like a dark stormy windy day, then your reality is different from theirs. It is all about being OK with your reality, embracing it, and allowing others to have theirs without judgment.
This is also an important time to anchor good practices for staying present, observing signs, listening to your own inner guidance, using your allies, and keeping yourself clear of unwanted intrusions from other people’s ideas, thoughts, attitudes and non-congruent realities.
This month is a time of sorting, much like the sorting hat at Hogwarts (for those of you that are familiar with the Harry Potter series). The reality check in this sorting process will weed out relationships that are compromised in ways that are no longer necessary unless they are karmic. There is a need to look at where you have compromised yourself based on fear or convenience and you it may be time to check on the reality what the relationship is really based on. Are you living your reality or someone else’s?
This is an opportunity to separate yourself from the ball and chain of your ancestral patterns than no longer serve you as well as your family imprinting that does not support you. If you were raised in a reality where fear was a primary motivator for your actions, you have a chance to shift that reality to one of action based on healthier motivations. Sometimes separating yourself from the family icon and family patterns from your childhood may cause reactions from other family members and even feelings of abandonment and betrayal. Their reality is not your responsibility and if you have a different reality it is time to honor it and give yourself permission to have it and to live it.
This goes for other intimate and close relationships as well. If you are not on the same page and your realities are veering off from each other, it may be time to part ways. Again, the attitude plays a big part not only in understanding where the reality of another is coming from, but also giving you a choice of whether you wish to accept and accommodate that reality or not.
HEALTH AND THE PHYSICAL BODY
Reality check is a big issue when it comes to health and what that really means for you. There are so many realities and containers for identifying what is happening with the physical body and defining them as specific conditions, diseases and syndromes with set realities about treatment, success and what is possible. Some of this is cultural and some of it is based on the reality that is part of our family history.
This is the month where you can personally make great strides in separating yourself from the reality you were born into, both in family and culture. Some of this includes beliefs about longevity, vitality, responsibility, self-care, where you give your power away, your experience and measure of your limitations and what you expect of yourself and of others.
Your reality will definitely inform your health and your sense of empowerment around your health and well-being. It is a good month to set intentions about shifting your reality to a more positive one if you have felt restricted and powerless around your own well-being and health. On the other hand, if you have ignored real health issues due to delusion or idealism, your personal reality check may be to face the truth about what you need to do to stay healthy.
Either way, it is a powerful time to reset intentions for your self-care so that it reflects the reality you want for the best experience of life.
BUSINESS PARTNERSHIPS PROJECTS
It is both a month of expansion, ease, and seeing the results of a reality that is congruent and supportive to your emotional compass, as well as a month of possible reality checks that lead to important and sometimes unavoidable change in business, partnerships and projects. You will see very clearly if something is not “right” or if you are struggling along the wrong path.
In this month if things are not lining up around a project or work and if you do not feel like the path is open before you in a supportive and positive way, perhaps you need to accept those signs and go back to the drawing board. There is no shame in that. It is better not to waste your time on something that will not bring you joy and satisfaction or where the timing is off for some reason. This is where you ask for help from your allies, trust the signs you are receiving, and check in with yourself about your own reality. It is important not to “stick it out” just because another person’s reality has an attachment to it. You will never please everyone.
The reality check on projects always includes the questions that pertain to beginnings and completions. Should I start this? And if so, when? Is it finished? If there is confusion in these areas, ask for clarity. If the timing is right to begin something, you will feel the support of synchronicity and alignment. If it is complete, you will feel an absence of energy around it.
Because of the expansive and blossoming quality of the energy this month, it could be a very prosperous time especially around things that line up nicely in your life. Pay attention so you can take advantage of opportunities that show up suddenly and unexpectedly.
Here is probably the best opportunity to evaluate your reality against that of others. You can do this regarding all environments by assessing how you feel. It is a good practice to pay attention to the environment you happen to be in and to notice how you feel. What is your reality in this environment?
It is similar to a person’s individual taste. Some feel at home in a small cozy space while others need more room or they feel claustrophobic. Some have a higher tolerance for extreme weather or noise levels or density of humanity than others. Beware of judging what is “normal” or “preferred”. Some view their experience of life one way and others another way.
This is true for any measure we give to religion, politics, health, responsibility, success, accomplishment, ambition, relationship, love, intimacy, happiness, productivity, expectation, and the list goes on. There is a chance to learn to appreciate the diversity and differences of our realities as well as not to buy into everything we hear or read about. Always check in with yourself. How do you feel?
DATES AND TIME FRAMES
June 1-8: This is a good time to revisit your intentions and set or reset them for the next 6 months. Because this is also a time when the reality check on what is appropriate will be very clear, you will be able to see what is an intention worth keeping and what isn’t. It is also a time when what is not right will have trouble aligning itself and could possibly even fall apart making room for something that does.
Acceptance and flexibility are good things to practice especially as you are receiving insights into your personal reality and refining your actions and intentions accordingly. Pay attention to signs and your inner compass. Follow your intuition and remember that you will never please everyone.
June 9: Full Moon is Friday June 9, at 7:10 AM Mountain Daylight Time (MDT). Pay attention to what is unfolding with ease, support and inspiration. Your reality check at this time needs to include what inspires you. If you are not inspired in your life you are probably playing out someone else’s reality. You should feel as a blossom ready to unfold and be in full bloom. Be around something or someone you love so that you can anchor that feeling into your personal reality and make it so.
June 9-15: This is a time of slowing down, giving yourself time to breathe, to reflect, to re-evaluate, to think before you act and feel into something before you decide. Everything has been moving at top speed that we haven’t had the time to reflect on recent downloads, uploads or even life in general. It is the most perfect time to go on retreat, commune with nature, get good insights, clean your house, go through your stuff, really look at your environment and be inspired by what you have or what you see fit to change.
To honor this time frame, make sure you leave lots of room for contemplation, a walk in the woods, tea on the porch, or a longer conversation with a friend. It is also a good time to catch up with small projects that have been on your “to do” list forever like fixing the handle on a door or gluing a broken pot, as long as you do not get trapped into too much “doing”. Be present and pay attention. Keep some discipline against encroachments of the “I should be…” during this time. Take the time, slow things down, and receive the gifts.
June 16-23: As we approach the midpoint or the year and the time of the solstice, we go into gratitude. Gratitude is a frequency, an important vibration that can powerfully reset our reality from one of lack into one of abundance. The themes we should be working with in this time frame which includes the New Moon as well as the actual Solstice, are Fertility, Manifestation and Abundance. The energies of Creativity, Action and Inspiration are the trio that will get things moving in the right direction.
Acknowledge the Fertility you always carry within you to seed new life adventures. Believe in your own ability to Manifest what you desire. Receive the Abundance that is all around you and exemplified by nature. Have Gratitude for it all.
Be Inspired, do something Creative and take Action even if it just to move your body. This is an energetic time and one that can support a new reality for you so stay positive because it is what you focus on that gets fed and grows.
June 20: Summer Solstice is Tuesday, June 20, at 10:24 PM Mountain Daylight Time (MDT). This is a beautiful day with loving aspects that support the beauty of your own blossoming. Work with the sun and its life-giving energy. It is said that the sun is what is driving change and accelerating evolution. You can harness this power and use it for your own transformation. Infuse the reality with which you want to be aligned with the power of the sun. Focus on expansion and gratitude.
This is a lovely community time so spend it with people you love, perhaps even doing a ritual of renewal, shifting from one reality to the next. Let nature be your temple.
June 23: New Moon is Friday, June 23 at 8:31 PM Mountain Daylight Time (MDT). A good time to revisit the intentions you refined at the beginning of the month. Take an inventory of your reality checks; of what opened up for you, what is still in question, what you eliminated, what you committed to, and where you are now different in your experience of your reality. If you have gone through a painful separation in your relationships ask for and set an intention for healing. If you are experiencing great openings, opportunities and abundance, have gratitude for it but at the same time focus on setting up the details of how you will support this new reality on the physical level.
Where will you use discipline? What practices will support you? Take some time and explore your new reality, fill in the blanks with details of your intentions and your commitments to the actions that will make them so.
June 24-30: Follow the bread crumbs on the trail. Trust that they have been put there by a higher wisdom and that all you have to do is notice the first one and put one foot in front of the other and follow your nose. The false personality is very uncomfortable with this creative way of letting life unfold and wants to set forth a plan, a manual, a blueprint written in stone. It will try and convince you that you need to Know. It will also try and convince you that life really is hard and full of suffering. If you find this to be your reality, do some work to change it.
Ask spirit for help, work with gratitude as a higher vibration and don’t give into the voice of ego. Look to your heart as the compass of your reality and listen to the voice of your essence instead. Ask for signs to keep you on your path and check in frequently with what is real to you as opposed to what you have been told should be. Misery loves company and there will always be people who are suffering for a variety of reasons, some of the karmic. But that does not have to be your reality at all. Even with what you witness out there in the greater world, you always need to ask yourself, “What is my reality right now, right here? How do I feel?”
Have a wonderful month!
ॐ Namasté - Blessings!
Archive: Astrology News
- 2017 (256)
- September (35)
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 25 September 2017
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work September 25-October 1, 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 24 September 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 23 September 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 22 September 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 21 September 2017
- • Saturn Conjunct Moon Transit
- • Sun Opposing Chiron
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 19 September 2017
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work September 18-24, 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 18 September 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 17 September 2017
- • Romance Is In The Air! 15th To The 20th September
- • Intuitive Astrology: September Equinox 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 16 September 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 15 September 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 14 September 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 13 September 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 12 September 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 11 September 2017
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work September 11-17, 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 9 September 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 8 September 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 7 September 2017
- • Full “Harvest” Moon in the Sign of Pisces to Bring a Much-Needed Energy Shift
- • Wednesday, 6 September 2017 – Harvest Full Moon
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 5 September 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 4 September 2017
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work September 4-10, 2017
- • Planet Alert September 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 3 September 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 2 September 2017
- • September 2017 Monthly Forecast
- • Planetary Illuminations - September 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 1 September 2017
- August (46)
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 31 August 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 30 August 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 29 August 2017
- • Cosmic Re-Birth Into 5d Earth - The Energies Of September 2017
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work August 27-September 4, 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 27 August 2017
- • Astrology for September 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 26 August 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 25 August 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 24 August 2017
- • Musings on the Great American Eclipse
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 23 August 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 22 August 2017
- • August 21st Mega Solar Eclipse
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work August 21-27, 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 20 August 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 19 August 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 18 August 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 17 August 2017
- • Horoscopes and the ‘Great American Eclipse’
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 16 August 2017
- • Follow Me, Into The Heart Of The Sun. Total Solar Eclipse In Leo, 21st August
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 15 August 2017
- • Predictions for Monday, 21 August 2017 – Solar Eclipse
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work August 14-20, 2017
- • Solar Eclipse 21 August 2017 New Moon
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 13 August 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 12 August 2017
- • Planet Alert August 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 11 August 2017
- • The Great Solar Eclipse - August 21, 2017 – Inspiring Reckless Actions
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 10 August 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 9 August 2017
- • Chinese Astrology August 2017
- • Saturn Direct on August 25, 2017--Getting Back to Business
- • Setting The Stage: The Lunar Eclipse At The Full Moon In Aquarius
- • August 7th Lunar Eclipse
- • Lion’s Gate Eclipse
- • Mercury Retrograde ~ Aug.12 - Sept.5, 2017
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work August 7-13, 2017
- • Unleash Your Inner Greatness! Jupiter In Libra Square Pluto In Capricorn, 4th August.
- • Life Under A Lunar Eclipse: Nothing Is Quite As It Seems..
- • Love Your Inner Freak! Uranus Retrograde From The 3rd August To 2 January 2018.
- • Prepare For August’s Planetary Twists And Turns
- • August 2017 Monthly Forecast
- • It’s Here! The Solar Eclipse Of August 2017 – What Does It Mean For You?
- July (20)
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work July 31-August 6, 2017
- • Mercury Retrograde August 2017 Trust Me Babe
- • Astrology for August 2017
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work July 24-30, 2017
- • Neptune Conjunct Midheaven Natal and Transit
- • How to Get the Best Out of a Black Moon!
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work July 17-23, 2017
- • Mars square Uranus 12th to 20th July. Awareness is a Superpower!
- • The Astrology of the Summer of Love
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work July 10-16, 2017
- • Planet Alert July 2017
- • Intuitive Astrology: The Sirius Gateway July 3-7
- • Neptune And The Opioid Addiction Epidemic
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work July 3-9, 2017
- • Earth’s 3D Timelines Collapsing vs Anchoring 5D Frequencies ~ The Energies Of July 2017
- • Planetary Illuminations - July 2017
- • Mars-Pluto Opposition, Active This Weekend From 30th June To 3rd July
- • July 2017 Forecasts
- • The Astrology of Prince Harry’s Revelations
- • July 2017 Monthly Forecast
- June (18)
- • Astrology for July 2017
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work June 26-July 2, 2017
- • Astro Update For June 23, 2017
- • Summer Solstice: A Crescendo of Light
- • Summer Solstice 2017 - 7 Astrological Traits to Know About Midsummer
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work June 19-26, 2017
- • Neptune In Pisces Retrograde From June 16th To November 22nd, 2017.”You May Say I’m A Dreamer, But I’m Not The Only One”
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work June 12-18, 2017
- • Planet Alert June 2017
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work June 5-11, 2017
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies For June 5 to 11, 2017
- • Anything Is Possible This Weekend! 3/4th June
- • Venus - Uranus ~ Liberate Yourself!
- • Jupiter Direct 9th June 2017
- • Astrology Transits For June 2017: Bright Fires, Murky Waters
- • June 2017 Monthly Forecast
- • June 2017 Forecasts
- • Planetary Illuminations - June 2017
- May (26)
- • Astrology for June 2017
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work May 29-June 4, 2017
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies For May 29 to June 4, 2017
- • Playing to Win - May 23rd, 2017
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work May 22-28, 2017
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies For May 22 to 28, 2017
- • It's Gemini Season - What's New?
- • Love Is In The Air! The Week From 18th To 25th May.
- • Mars Transits In Gemini On 27th May 2017, Major Changes Will Rock Your Life!
- • Jupiter Quincunx Uranus 2018
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work May 15-21, 2017
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies For May 15 to 21, 2017
- • Planet Alert May 2017
- • Moon Trine Uranus Natal and Transit
- • Uranus Retrograde 2017
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work May 8-14, 2017
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies For May 8 to 14, 2017
- • Planetary Illuminations for May 2017
- • Moon Conjunct Pluto Natal and Transit
- • 5D Astrology Report: May 2017
- • Your Love Horoscope for May 2017
- • Monthly Forecasts for May 2017
- • May 2017 Monthly Forecast
- • May 2017 Forecasts
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work May 1-7, 2017
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies For May 1 to 7, 2017
- April (26)
- • Astrology for May 2017
- • Neptune Retrograde 2017 Pandemic
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work April 24-30, 2017
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies For April 24 to 30, 2017
- • Taurus – The Fourth Ray
- • Moon Sextile Venus Natal and Transit
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work April 17-23, 2017
- • Awaken your inner Shaman. Venus direct and Chiron in Pisces, 15/16th April
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies For April 17 to 23, 2017
- • Sun Quincunx Pluto Natal and Transit
- • When Will We See The End Of These Difficult Planetary Cycles?
- • Intuitive Astrology: The Retrograde Effect April 2017
- • There Are 4 Retrogrades This Month — How Will They Affect Your Sign?
- • We've Got It All Wrong: Mercury Retrograde Is Actually The Best Time To Manifest Our Dreams
- • 6th April – 25th August 2017: Saturn Retrograde in Sagittarius
- • April – May 2017: Mercury Retrograde in Taurus & Aries and Conjunct Uranus
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work April 10-16, 2017
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies For Apr 10 to 16, 2017
- • Saturn Retrograde: Satisfaction of Accomplishment
- • Monthly Forecasts for April 2017
- • Intuitive Astrology: Mercury Retrograde April-May 2017
- • April 2017 Monthly Forecast
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work April 3-9, 2017
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies For April 3 to 9, 2017
- • Planetary Illuminations for April 2017
- • Jupiter Quincunx Neptune May 2017
- March (28)
- • Venus & Jupiter Retrograde
- • This Is What Your Soulmate Is Like, Based On Your Zodiac Sign
- • Astrology for April 2017
- • Moon Sextile Pluto Natal and Transit
- • Jupiter square Pluto, Phase II: the Death of Truth
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work March 27-April 2, 2017
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies For March 27 to April 2, 2017
- • Aries – First and Seventh Rays
- • Pluto Retrograde 2017 Internal Investigation
- • Who Is Your Best Sex Partner, According To Your Zodiac Sign!
- • Happy Spring Equinox! 20th March 2017.
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work March 20-26, 2017
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies For March 20 to 26, 2017
- • March Equinox 2017: Stabilization, Resurrection & Personal Sovereignty
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work March 13-19, 2017
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies For March 13 to 19, 2017
- • Pluto Trine Moon Transit
- • The Spiritual Significance of the March Equinox 2017
- • This Is How Every Zodiac Sign Ruins Their Own Life Without Even Trying To
- • Lust for life! Mars in Taurus, 9th March to 21st of April.
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work March 6-12, 2017
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies For March 6 to 12, 2017
- • Venus in Aries retrograde. More love, more abundance, more joy! March 4th to April 15th, 2017
- • Saturn Retrograde 2017 Karmic Roller Coaster
- • March 2017 Monthly Forecast
- • Monthly Forecasts for March 2017
- • Intuitive Astrology: Venus Retrograde March-April 2017
- • Planetary Illuminations for March 2017
- February (23)
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work February 25 - March 5, 2017
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies For February 27 to March 5, 2017
- • Astrology for March 2017
- • February 26 Solar Eclipse
- • Planet Alert March 2017
- • Pisces Solar Eclipse Ritual for Self Love and New Beginnings 2017
- • Solar Eclipse in 9th Degree of Pisces on 26th February 2017
- • Solar Eclipse in Pisces. Magical, Mystical New Worlds are emerging, 26th February.
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work Feb 20-26, 2017
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies For February 20 to 26, 2017
- • Intuitive Astrology: The Jupiter Return
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work February 13-19, 2017
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies For February 13 to 19, 2017
- • Emotional Equilibrium. Moon in Virgo 12/13th February.
- • Solar Eclipse 26 February 2017 The Wish
- • Moon Opposite Uranus Natal and Transit
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies For February 6 to 12, 2017
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work February 6-12, 2017
- • Planet Alert February 2017
- • Monthly Forecasts for February 2017
- • February 2017 Monthly Forecast
- • Planetary Illuminations for February 2017
- • Lunar Eclipse 10 February 2017 Practical Magic
- January (34)
- • Moon Conjunct Venus Natal and Transit
- • Fearless, Bold and Brazen. Mars in Aries from the 27th Jan to the 9th of March.
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work January 30-February 5, 2017
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies For January 30 to February 5, 2017
- • Mars transiting through Aries – Harness the power of the “Id”
- • Venus Retrograde 2017 Fated Love
- • Astrology for February 2017
- • Venus and Chiron. Believe in your Super powers of Love and Healing.
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work January 23-29, 2017
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies For January 23 to 29, 2017
- • Aquarius Healthstrology ~ Self-Care Strategies For Aquarius Season
- • It's Aquarius Season - Here's What Your Zodiac Sign Says About Your Relationships
- • Moon Square Venus Natal and Transit
- • US Inauguration astrology and the Donald Trump update
- • The Astrology of Donald Trump
- • Living from your hearts desire. The week from the 16th to 23rd January 2017
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work January 16-22, 2017
- • Planet Alert Mid January 2017
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies For January 16 to 22, 2017
- • Saturn Square Mercury Transit
- • Time to Thrive in 2017
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies For January 9 to 15, 2017
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work January 9-15, 2017
- • Discover the power within, a date with destiny. 7/8th January 2017
- • Venus enters Pisces January 3rd to February 3rd. Embracing, uplifting and elevating the cosmic vibration
- • Monthly Forecasts for January 2017
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work January 2-8, 2017
- • The Prevalent Energy for 2017: Jupiter in Libra Opposing Uranus & Eris in Aries
- • Planet Alert January 2017
- • Planetary Illuminations for January 2017
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies For January 2 to 8, 2017
- • Looking backward to look ahead
- • The Astrology of 2017: An Overview
- • What You Should Eat According To The Stars: Your January Astrological Food Forecast
- September (35)
- 2016 (44)
- December (20)
- • January 2017 Monthly Forecast
- • Dare to be different! Uranus direct 29th December to 7th August 2017
- • Uranus Direct
- • Astrology for January 2017
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work December 26, 2016-January 1, 2017
- • Mercury Retrograde and Your Timing in 2017: 5 Things You Need to Know
- • Venus Retrograde in 2017: Redefining Humanity’s Personal Values
- • The gift of a higher Love this Christmas
- • Mercury retrograde in Capricorn, 19th Dec to 8th January 2017
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies For December 19 to 25, 2016
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work December 19-25, 2016
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work December 12-18, 2016
- • 19th December 2016 – 8th January 2017: Mercury Retrograde in Capricorn and Sagittarius
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies For December 12 to 18, 2016
- • 2017: Being the Light
- • Intuitive Astrology: The Spiritual Meaning of Mercury Retrograde December 2016
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies For December 5 to 11, 2016
- • Planetary Illuminations for December 2016
- • Monthly Forecasts for December 2016
- • December 2016 Monthly Forecast
- November (20)
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work November 27-December 4, 2016
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies For November 28 to December 4, 2016
- • Astrology for December 2016
- • Planet Alert December 2016
- • Journeying Through Saturn Return Part 1
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work November 21-27 2016
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies For November 21 to 27, 2016
- • The Jupiter/Pluto dance: What it means for you
- • Astrology for 2017
- • A look at Generation Z: The Pluto in Sagittarius generation
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work November 14-20, 2016
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies For November 14 to 20, 2016
- • 9th November – 19th December 2016: Mars in Aquarius
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies For November 7 to 13, 2016
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work November 7-13, 2016
- • Planetary Illuminations for November 2016
- • Planet Alert November 2016
- • Neptune conjunct the South Node of Fate, 3rd November
- • November 2016 Monthly Forecast
- • Monthly Forecasts for November 2016
- October (4)
- December (20)