Category: Astrological News Hits: 1248
The main theme for March is “SURRENDER” with subthemes of TRUTH and TRUST.
SURRENDER is a word that tends to trigger a definition of failure as if we are surrendering to the enemy and as if we have failed in something we believed in and have been striving for. Our definition of SURRENDER for the month is a giving up, a release of a stance, position, or belief that we have stubbornly held onto for way beyond its useful and practical life. It is time to let go of what should have been, could have been and what ought to be in the future. It is time to SURRENDER our anger, our resistance, our judgement and our need to know.
SURRENDER is an act of power that takes the reins away from the false personality and hands them over to essence. SURRENDER is letting go of the attachment to being “right” and the attachment to drama and suffering. SURRENDER is letting go of fear, giving up the need for control, and finally releasing emotional wounds, shame, guilt and resentments we have been carrying around for eons.
Seeing the TRUTH is what will inspire us to finally give up our stubborn positions. It takes courage to surrender but once we see the truth of something that has been hidden, and we can face it with courage, surrender becomes the obvious choice.
Surrender offers freedom. If you are feeling stuck in your life, there is probably something that needs to be surrendered. When you resist change, and many of us are probably resisting the changes we see happening around us, you block the flow of energy. Resistance is born of fear and is certainly an aspect of stubbornness. Resistance also takes a great deal of energy, like pushing against the tide. It will exhaust you to the point of collapse and despair if you don’t consciously give it up.
Stubbornness is an aspect we will be dealing with this month. You may see the truth of something that involves another, but they may be too stubborn to go along with your insight. On the other hand, you may find yourself stubbornly resisting a truth that is uncovered and revealed by another. Watch for bad behavior this month as projections go rampant and Stubbornness gets channeled through all the other deadlies: Self Deprecation, Arrogance, Martyrdom, Impatience, Greed and Self Destruction. Take responsibility for your own baggage and remember to be compassionate during this time of truth telling and surrender. Resist the comments “I told you so” and “It’s your fault”.
How do you know what to surrender? All you have to do is look at what is not working out for you and release whatever it is that is holding you in that pattern of struggle and despair. Find some humor in it, and better yet, make it into a game, a ritual or a discipline.
Let’s talk about the TRUST subtheme this month. Once you surrender, you have stepped off the edge and into a space of TRUST. You have to have trust in order to successfully surrender. You have to trust that there is a bigger picture, that there is a greater order, that there is built in safety net, and that all will turn out just exactly as it should.
We are in the year of the Fire Rooster. Action, aggression, movement and evolution are all part of the plan. But if you are unwilling and unable to surrender what you need to give up and purge, those energies will eat at you causing you to become angry, irritable, belligerent and self-destructive. We are on a very big wave. You can either catch the wave and get the ride of your life or get pummeled until you don’t know which way is up or down. All it takes is TRUTH, SURRENDER and TRUST.
How the month shows up:
What is that hair ball of old energy you have been choking on? Why would you want to hold on to it? Cough it up. Give it up. The good news is that what needs to be surrendered on a personal level is very easy to identify because it is always something that does not feel good. It is always something that gives you grief, makes you angry irritable and brings about the worst in your behavior and attitude. Don’t you want to feel better?
This is the best month to get over your fear, grab some courage, and finally surrender to what your essence and spirit really have in mind for you. In a way, it is now or never. There is great freedom in release and you have the opportunity for great freedom this month. Imagine how it would feel for you to be free from anything that did not feel good, joyful, loving and satisfying. The price you pay is that courage to surrender your comfort zone, show up differently, speak your truth and trust that the outcome will be better than anything you could have imagined.
It’s truth time in relationships. Let’s start with your relationship with yourself. It is time to surrender any negative thoughts you have about yourself, any shame, any guilt and any patterns of low self-esteem. It is also a good month to take a look at your addictions and attachments and surrender them as well. And surrender the blame that you are the way you are because of what someone else said or did to you.
There is always posturing and projection in any relationship usually stemming from the fear of intimacy, vulnerability, rejection, failure or success. We hide behind our uncertainty and are reluctant to tell the truth and lay things out on the table. We also have difficulty giving up our positions of control, being right, or being righteous.
As truth is revealed, relationships may go through shake ups that are challenging but end up being reconfigured in a more positive way. Especially in family dynamics, family members that have absorbed more than their fair share of family secrets, peace keeping and sacrifice, may finally surrender that burden, causing some shifting in the family constellation.
And as truth is revealed, the relationship you personally have to your outdated beliefs will be shifted as you put down and surrender your own burden of struggle and limitation.
HEALTH AND THE PHYSICAL BODY
This is a big one because we never want to admit our attachment to what we get out of being unwell. It feeds the reasoning behind why we are not stepping into our lives, being seen, and why we are not taking responsibility for our own happiness. It gives us the excuse to be a victim and to be powerless. If we are not imprinted to receive healthy attention and energy by being healthy, we get it by being unwell.
This month is a good one to uncover the truth about these patterns and to surrender the position of being “not whole”. The challenges to our well-being this month will mostly be on the emotional level as we struggle with ourselves to be OK with being absolutely 100% healthy. After all, there is no drama or story of intensity if there is nothing wrong with us. So it is a tough order to give it up.
If you are to be successful in transitioning to better health this month you need to start with honor and gratitude for the physical body that you have. Say hello every day. Consciously surrender all your negative judgments and trust in your own perfect architecture.
BUSINESS PARTNERSHIPS PROJECTS
If you run a business and it is feeling stagnant, you may have to surrender to whatever truth you face about what needs to be done. Sometimes the attachment to an old intention or the way it could have happened or how something should have been done is what is standing in the way of movement. It will be challenging in business this month to navigate both the emotional conditions as well as the fire that want to inspire and spark movement.
This is a dance of patience, trust and neutrality as things in business and around projects, finances and partnerships shift and sway like tides in the ocean. Stay away from anger and bad behavior and don’t take things personally. Be a leader even if you don’t have a staff of hundreds but only yourself and your work in the world to manage.
It is a good month to uncover the weak spots in your projects and collaborations and to trust new people that are showing up in your life. The intentions you put into motion in February during the eclipse time are sorting themselves out with refinements as needed and magnetizing the support that will mobilize them into action. So pay attention to any piece of wisdom that you intuit is appropriate at this time.
More cleaning and clearing is needed. Surrender your clutter and the energy that it holds. Trust that the weather knows what it is doing. See everything as a blessing. Any loss, any new addition, any change: see all of it as a blessing and be blessed by it.
Surrender any disappointment you might feel on any given day about your personal environment or the greater environment. Trust that it is all good.
The first part of the month is watery and a good time to work with the spirit of water as well as water itself. Bathing, cleansing, sauna, steam bath etc. is a good way to honor water and take advantage of the emotional surrender and cleansing that is possible. The later part of the month is fiery and dynamic and triggered to action. BE blessed by the action that shows up in your life instead of resisting how it might manifest.
In weather look for some extremes in water/fire that could include temperatures, storms, heat, sun spots, flooding and drought.
DATES AND TIME FRAMES
March 1-7: A watery time. Use it well for emotional surrender, clearing, cleansing, working with water and nourishing yourself emotionally. Music, beauty, pleasure, vulnerability, sensuality, love and serenity are all possible as long as you are in the right frame of mind and not in some battle with what you are reluctant to surrender. Slow down, take a breath, be present, be open and be kind. Allow the heart to open and the material that needs to be surrendered to surface, most of it overripe for the tossing.
This time frame is also very communal and cooperative and speaks to lots of help and support. All you need to do is ask. The more you get with the program, the more you will open to love and a deeper connection with all.
March 8-15: Watch resistance, stubbornness, disappointment, projections, people behaving badly and all the opportunities you have of acknowledging truth, taking action, giving in, giving something up and working on yourself. This can be an intense time where much can shift if it does not implode. Too much processing can create confusion and a feeling of being somehow disjointed.
There is a need for grounding and working with the earth. Too much water can wash away your will and leave you apathetic and ambivalent. Work things out with others, catch up with important relationships, follow persistent threads and do some more clearing of your clutter both physically and energetically.
March 12: Full Moon is Sunday, March 12, at 8:54 AM Mountain Standard Time. Pull yourself inward today and focus on the details that need attention. Our heads surface briefly out of the emotional watery soup that is supporting the deep surrender of old baggage. We may feel worn out with the process and exhausted by our own resistance. It is time to take a breath, take stock, acknowledge what has been surrendered and see what pieces are left. What are the next steps you need to take to keep the momentum going? There may be truth involved and there is definitely a need for trust. (for those of you in Daylight Savings time zones Daylight savings time starts today as well.)
March 16-23: We move into a bit more stability during this time frame and dry out from the post eclipse emotional surges. It is a good time to turn focus to the action steps that will be needed to support you now. As we near the time of the equinox, there is more energy to vitalize action and more clarity to understand your truth. Commitments and decisions may be called for which will require trust. You may need to surrender those decisions to spirit and trust that it will all work out.
March 20: Spring Equinox is Monday, March 20 at 4:28 AM Mountain Daylight Time (MDT). Enter the fiery time of action, movement, and fruition. Use fire in a ceremony or ritual to surrender something that still needs to be unloaded. It can be symbolic as in burning a written narrative about what you are surrendering. Spring is renewal, taking the nourishment from the winter cycle and the freedom from surrender and weaving it into a new picture, a new expression and a new signature. Celebrate this newness, this rebirth in some way by doing something that represents an expansion and an upgrade.
March 24-31: This is a time of action. What have you always wanted to do that you have been afraid to do? What have you always wanted to share that you have been afraid of sharing? What have you always wanted to express that you have been afraid of expressing? Now is the time for courage. Surrender you fear and inhibitions and harness that fire rooster for your own medicine. Be seen, be heard, be acknowledged. Reciprocate this exchange by responding to others with honor, encouragement and compliment. Your container is bigger and you have to trust that it is being filled with the right intentions and experiences. Do some work during this time to fill it also with love, light and awe.
March 27: New Moon is Monday, March 27 at 8:58 PM Mountain Daylight Time (MDT). Watch for misguided aggression and fiery overreactions. Be the neutral observer instead of getting into the fray. This is a good day to put some boundaries around your newly birthed self and spend some time by yourself and way from reactivity and judgment. Use the fiery potent energy to vitalize your own intentions and fill up the spaces that are now free as a result of what you have surrendered. Work with the sun and be out on nature.
Have a wonderful month!
ॐ Namasté - Blessings!
© 2017 crystalwind.ca. All rights reserved.
Archive: Astrology News
- 2017 (295)
- October (28)
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 21 October 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 20 October 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 18 October 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 17 October 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 16 October 2017
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work October 16-22, 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 15 October 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 14 October 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 13 October 2017
- • Current Insights for Inner Transformation
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 12 October 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 11 October 2017
- • Planetary News This Week! Jupiter In Scorpio And Venus In Libra
- • October 2017 – Chinese Astrology
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 9 October 2017
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work October 9-15, 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 8 October 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 7 October 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 6 October 2017
- • The Path of the Blue Monkey
- • The Astrology Of The Las Vegas Shooter
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 4 October 2017
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work October 2-8, 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 3 October 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 2 October 2017
- • Planet Alert October 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 1 October 2017
- • Planetary Illuminations - October 2017
- September (47)
- • Astrology for October 2017
- • October 2017 Monthly Forecast
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 30 September 2017
- • Everybody’s Free, To Feel Good! Jupiter-Uranus Opposition And Pluto Direct
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 29 September 2017
- • Jupiter in Scorpio: Expansion of Truth and Mystery
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 28 September 2017
- • Planetary News This Week!
- • Intuitive Astrology: The Meeting of Venus and Mars October 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 27 September 2017
- • The Prevalent Energy for 2017: Jupiter in Libra Opposing Uranus & Eris in Aries
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 26 September 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 25 September 2017
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work September 25-October 1, 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 24 September 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 23 September 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 22 September 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 21 September 2017
- • Saturn Conjunct Moon Transit
- • Sun Opposing Chiron
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 19 September 2017
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work September 18-24, 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 18 September 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 17 September 2017
- • Romance Is In The Air! 15th To The 20th September
- • Intuitive Astrology: September Equinox 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 16 September 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 15 September 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 14 September 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 13 September 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 12 September 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 11 September 2017
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work September 11-17, 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 9 September 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 8 September 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 7 September 2017
- • Full “Harvest” Moon in the Sign of Pisces to Bring a Much-Needed Energy Shift
- • Wednesday, 6 September 2017 – Harvest Full Moon
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 5 September 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 4 September 2017
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work September 4-10, 2017
- • Planet Alert September 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 3 September 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 2 September 2017
- • September 2017 Monthly Forecast
- • Planetary Illuminations - September 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 1 September 2017
- August (46)
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 31 August 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 30 August 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 29 August 2017
- • Cosmic Re-Birth Into 5d Earth - The Energies Of September 2017
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work August 27-September 4, 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 27 August 2017
- • Astrology for September 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 26 August 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 25 August 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 24 August 2017
- • Musings on the Great American Eclipse
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 23 August 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 22 August 2017
- • August 21st Mega Solar Eclipse
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work August 21-27, 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 20 August 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 19 August 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 18 August 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 17 August 2017
- • Horoscopes and the ‘Great American Eclipse’
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 16 August 2017
- • Follow Me, Into The Heart Of The Sun. Total Solar Eclipse In Leo, 21st August
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 15 August 2017
- • Predictions for Monday, 21 August 2017 – Solar Eclipse
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work August 14-20, 2017
- • Solar Eclipse 21 August 2017 New Moon
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 13 August 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 12 August 2017
- • Planet Alert August 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 11 August 2017
- • The Great Solar Eclipse - August 21, 2017 – Inspiring Reckless Actions
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 10 August 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 9 August 2017
- • Chinese Astrology August 2017
- • Saturn Direct on August 25, 2017--Getting Back to Business
- • Setting The Stage: The Lunar Eclipse At The Full Moon In Aquarius
- • August 7th Lunar Eclipse
- • Lion’s Gate Eclipse
- • Mercury Retrograde ~ Aug.12 - Sept.5, 2017
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work August 7-13, 2017
- • Unleash Your Inner Greatness! Jupiter In Libra Square Pluto In Capricorn, 4th August.
- • Life Under A Lunar Eclipse: Nothing Is Quite As It Seems..
- • Love Your Inner Freak! Uranus Retrograde From The 3rd August To 2 January 2018.
- • Prepare For August’s Planetary Twists And Turns
- • August 2017 Monthly Forecast
- • It’s Here! The Solar Eclipse Of August 2017 – What Does It Mean For You?
- July (20)
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work July 31-August 6, 2017
- • Mercury Retrograde August 2017 Trust Me Babe
- • Astrology for August 2017
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work July 24-30, 2017
- • Neptune Conjunct Midheaven Natal and Transit
- • How to Get the Best Out of a Black Moon!
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work July 17-23, 2017
- • Mars square Uranus 12th to 20th July. Awareness is a Superpower!
- • The Astrology of the Summer of Love
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work July 10-16, 2017
- • Planet Alert July 2017
- • Intuitive Astrology: The Sirius Gateway July 3-7
- • Neptune And The Opioid Addiction Epidemic
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work July 3-9, 2017
- • Earth’s 3D Timelines Collapsing vs Anchoring 5D Frequencies ~ The Energies Of July 2017
- • Planetary Illuminations - July 2017
- • Mars-Pluto Opposition, Active This Weekend From 30th June To 3rd July
- • July 2017 Forecasts
- • The Astrology of Prince Harry’s Revelations
- • July 2017 Monthly Forecast
- June (18)
- • Astrology for July 2017
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work June 26-July 2, 2017
- • Astro Update For June 23, 2017
- • Summer Solstice: A Crescendo of Light
- • Summer Solstice 2017 - 7 Astrological Traits to Know About Midsummer
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work June 19-26, 2017
- • Neptune In Pisces Retrograde From June 16th To November 22nd, 2017.”You May Say I’m A Dreamer, But I’m Not The Only One”
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work June 12-18, 2017
- • Planet Alert June 2017
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work June 5-11, 2017
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies For June 5 to 11, 2017
- • Anything Is Possible This Weekend! 3/4th June
- • Venus - Uranus ~ Liberate Yourself!
- • Jupiter Direct 9th June 2017
- • Astrology Transits For June 2017: Bright Fires, Murky Waters
- • June 2017 Monthly Forecast
- • June 2017 Forecasts
- • Planetary Illuminations - June 2017
- May (26)
- • Astrology for June 2017
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work May 29-June 4, 2017
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies For May 29 to June 4, 2017
- • Playing to Win - May 23rd, 2017
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work May 22-28, 2017
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies For May 22 to 28, 2017
- • It's Gemini Season - What's New?
- • Love Is In The Air! The Week From 18th To 25th May.
- • Mars Transits In Gemini On 27th May 2017, Major Changes Will Rock Your Life!
- • Jupiter Quincunx Uranus 2018
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work May 15-21, 2017
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies For May 15 to 21, 2017
- • Planet Alert May 2017
- • Moon Trine Uranus Natal and Transit
- • Uranus Retrograde 2017
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work May 8-14, 2017
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies For May 8 to 14, 2017
- • Planetary Illuminations for May 2017
- • Moon Conjunct Pluto Natal and Transit
- • 5D Astrology Report: May 2017
- • Your Love Horoscope for May 2017
- • Monthly Forecasts for May 2017
- • May 2017 Monthly Forecast
- • May 2017 Forecasts
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work May 1-7, 2017
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies For May 1 to 7, 2017
- April (26)
- • Astrology for May 2017
- • Neptune Retrograde 2017 Pandemic
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work April 24-30, 2017
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies For April 24 to 30, 2017
- • Taurus – The Fourth Ray
- • Moon Sextile Venus Natal and Transit
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work April 17-23, 2017
- • Awaken your inner Shaman. Venus direct and Chiron in Pisces, 15/16th April
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies For April 17 to 23, 2017
- • Sun Quincunx Pluto Natal and Transit
- • When Will We See The End Of These Difficult Planetary Cycles?
- • Intuitive Astrology: The Retrograde Effect April 2017
- • There Are 4 Retrogrades This Month — How Will They Affect Your Sign?
- • We've Got It All Wrong: Mercury Retrograde Is Actually The Best Time To Manifest Our Dreams
- • 6th April – 25th August 2017: Saturn Retrograde in Sagittarius
- • April – May 2017: Mercury Retrograde in Taurus & Aries and Conjunct Uranus
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work April 10-16, 2017
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies For Apr 10 to 16, 2017
- • Saturn Retrograde: Satisfaction of Accomplishment
- • Monthly Forecasts for April 2017
- • Intuitive Astrology: Mercury Retrograde April-May 2017
- • April 2017 Monthly Forecast
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work April 3-9, 2017
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies For April 3 to 9, 2017
- • Planetary Illuminations for April 2017
- • Jupiter Quincunx Neptune May 2017
- March (28)
- • Venus & Jupiter Retrograde
- • This Is What Your Soulmate Is Like, Based On Your Zodiac Sign
- • Astrology for April 2017
- • Moon Sextile Pluto Natal and Transit
- • Jupiter square Pluto, Phase II: the Death of Truth
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work March 27-April 2, 2017
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies For March 27 to April 2, 2017
- • Aries – First and Seventh Rays
- • Pluto Retrograde 2017 Internal Investigation
- • Who Is Your Best Sex Partner, According To Your Zodiac Sign!
- • Happy Spring Equinox! 20th March 2017.
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work March 20-26, 2017
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies For March 20 to 26, 2017
- • March Equinox 2017: Stabilization, Resurrection & Personal Sovereignty
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work March 13-19, 2017
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies For March 13 to 19, 2017
- • Pluto Trine Moon Transit
- • The Spiritual Significance of the March Equinox 2017
- • This Is How Every Zodiac Sign Ruins Their Own Life Without Even Trying To
- • Lust for life! Mars in Taurus, 9th March to 21st of April.
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work March 6-12, 2017
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies For March 6 to 12, 2017
- • Venus in Aries retrograde. More love, more abundance, more joy! March 4th to April 15th, 2017
- • Saturn Retrograde 2017 Karmic Roller Coaster
- • March 2017 Monthly Forecast
- • Monthly Forecasts for March 2017
- • Intuitive Astrology: Venus Retrograde March-April 2017
- • Planetary Illuminations for March 2017
- February (23)
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work February 25 - March 5, 2017
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies For February 27 to March 5, 2017
- • Astrology for March 2017
- • February 26 Solar Eclipse
- • Planet Alert March 2017
- • Pisces Solar Eclipse Ritual for Self Love and New Beginnings 2017
- • Solar Eclipse in 9th Degree of Pisces on 26th February 2017
- • Solar Eclipse in Pisces. Magical, Mystical New Worlds are emerging, 26th February.
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work Feb 20-26, 2017
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies For February 20 to 26, 2017
- • Intuitive Astrology: The Jupiter Return
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work February 13-19, 2017
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies For February 13 to 19, 2017
- • Emotional Equilibrium. Moon in Virgo 12/13th February.
- • Solar Eclipse 26 February 2017 The Wish
- • Moon Opposite Uranus Natal and Transit
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies For February 6 to 12, 2017
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work February 6-12, 2017
- • Planet Alert February 2017
- • Monthly Forecasts for February 2017
- • February 2017 Monthly Forecast
- • Planetary Illuminations for February 2017
- • Lunar Eclipse 10 February 2017 Practical Magic
- January (33)
- • Moon Conjunct Venus Natal and Transit
- • Fearless, Bold and Brazen. Mars in Aries from the 27th Jan to the 9th of March.
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work January 30-February 5, 2017
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies For January 30 to February 5, 2017
- • Mars transiting through Aries – Harness the power of the “Id”
- • Venus Retrograde 2017 Fated Love
- • Astrology for February 2017
- • Venus and Chiron. Believe in your Super powers of Love and Healing.
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work January 23-29, 2017
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies For January 23 to 29, 2017
- • Aquarius Healthstrology ~ Self-Care Strategies For Aquarius Season
- • It's Aquarius Season - Here's What Your Zodiac Sign Says About Your Relationships
- • Moon Square Venus Natal and Transit
- • US Inauguration astrology and the Donald Trump update
- • The Astrology of Donald Trump
- • Living from your hearts desire. The week from the 16th to 23rd January 2017
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work January 16-22, 2017
- • Planet Alert Mid January 2017
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies For January 16 to 22, 2017
- • Saturn Square Mercury Transit
- • Time to Thrive in 2017
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies For January 9 to 15, 2017
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work January 9-15, 2017
- • Discover the power within, a date with destiny. 7/8th January 2017
- • Venus enters Pisces January 3rd to February 3rd. Embracing, uplifting and elevating the cosmic vibration
- • Monthly Forecasts for January 2017
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work January 2-8, 2017
- • Planet Alert January 2017
- • Planetary Illuminations for January 2017
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies For January 2 to 8, 2017
- • Looking backward to look ahead
- • The Astrology of 2017: An Overview
- • What You Should Eat According To The Stars: Your January Astrological Food Forecast
- October (28)
- 2016 (5)