Category: Astrological News Written by Lena Stevens Hits: 1170
The main theme for March is “THE NEXT STEP”
In taking that “next step”, we are also dealing with anxiety, fear, confusion and trusting the unknown.
We exit the month of February with lots of bits and pieces on our plate. Some are clear, some make no sense, some fit the puzzle, some don’t, some have come out of the blue creating sudden change, and some feel like road blocks with no clear solution……yet. There will be those of you that begin this month in a slight state of overwhelm and anxiety. Others will be excited about the possibilities and ready to launch into that next step. A lot was put into motion last month and some of it is just beginning to manifest.
The “next step” is on everyone’s mind. We all know that we are moving forward in some way. Some of you know exactly what that is and are chomping at the bit to get there already. But for many there are still unknowns, loose ends and gaps in clarity that may be producing anxiety, worry and fear. We know we are going somewhere, creating something new, we just do not have all the parts together yet, and the fear is that we will fail or be disappointed and unsuccessful in reaching our goals.
As we evolve, we are inevitably moving into a higher octave, a higher vibration, the upper room. But our fears are holding us back as we cling to what we know, as unsatisfying as that may be. There is no stopping the evolutionary process. It is like telling your hair or fingernails not to grow. The more you cling and hold back, the greater the possibility you will end up in depression and despair with blocked creativity and a feeling of stagnation.
Will we survive? Of course, we will, but our instinctive centers are not convinced of this. They will dig out from our subconscious every reason not to take a risk towards improvement and stir up every fear from the past causing us to worry and be anxious about what has not yet happened. If you are waking up in the middle of the night with anxiety that has no connection to anything in your life, this is the instinctive center reacting to the collective non-specific anxiety triggered by change and what has been activated. (The monthly support audio for this month includes a helpful process on the instinctive center)
What we need this month is to quiet the mind, nurture the body, and eliminate the worry about the future by staying present as much as possible. When you are focused on the present, the past disappears and the future does not yet exist. What does it mean to be present? Being present is a constant discipline of pulling your attention away from the past and the future and staying focused on what is right in front of you. This requires trust in right timing and that your unseen support system will guide you to the right place at the right time and keep you on that golden line towards your intentions, your true path. (A process on Presence is included in our monthly support audio)
Because the future we are dreaming up is filled with unknowns, the mind cannot process the next step and has no information for us about how to get where we wish to go. The good news is that the greater dreams and intentions have already been put into motion and we just have to get out of the way and allow them to manifest without micromanaging the details or focusing on what seems to be negative and destructive around us. Since the mind only pulls information from what it knows from past experiences, it cannot possibly have the information about the future until the future becomes the present. Therefore, “the next step” requires trusting in the unknown and being fully present to take advantage of the opportunities that show up, some suddenly, and some little by little.
The whirlwind of action, change, disruption and chaos will get a reprieve this month as Mercury goes retrograde on the 5th for three weeks. As inconvenient as this can be for communication, timing and mishaps, it does give us the opportunity to take a breath, look at all the pieces and see where they either fit or do not fit into our next step. Everyone has a next step and there is always a next step. It is important this month to honor and focus on what the next step is so you don’t get stuck in the despairing thought that this is as good as it gets.
So, set your intention from what has been activated last month. Include your passion and emotional enthusiasm. Set it on the golden line. Calm the instinctive center of its fear and anxiety. Keep a “don’t know mind”. Trust the unknown. Set good boundaries against other peoples’ drama, fear and anxiety. Have some fun! Life is an Adventure and Adventure is one of the needs of the year, so enjoy!
How the month shows up:
The mantra for this month is “I come first”. It is time to put your needs above others and create space for yourself to move into that next step. Often what holds us back is the notion that we have too many responsibilities and not enough time, energy or inspiration to move forward into that next step. The responsibilities often have to do with what others are expecting of us. It is time to question the motivations behind our actions and reset our priorities if we need to. You may disappoint others in the process but if you don’t consider your own next step first, you may miss an important opportunity.
This month you need to ruthlessly review where your energy leaks are related to responsibility for others as well as habitual behavior that throws you out of the present and keeps you from moving forward. It is a discipline to stay present and out of worry about others, especially loved ones.
No one can take the next step for you and you cannot take the next step for anyone else. However, when others witness you moving forward they may be inspired to do so as well. That is how you can serve. So, take the mantra to heart and put yourself first this month. Whether it is taking more time for yourself, or doing more of what gives you joy, or saying “no” without the worry of causing disappointment, or being clear about who you want to spend time with, you owe it to yourself to move into that next step with as much clarity, presence, personal power and energy as possible.
There is not one relationship that can claim there is no next step. Especially relationships that have been in the same place and feel a certain sense of stagnation, could use a prompt into a next step. So, from “I come first” to “what do you need?” is the next step in seeing where the puzzle pieces fit in any relationship. Maybe it is spending more time, maybe it is getting on the same page over an adventure, maybe it is becoming more vulnerable, facing truth, or opening up emotionally.
Whatever the case, relationships can grow this month in mutual support without having to compromise what is important to you. Especially if what nurtures you is nurturing someone else. The challenge in relationships this month is to stay out of blame and judgment. When feeling trapped or victimized, we might see others as standing in our way of moving forward onto our next step. Take responsibility at the same time as honoring the boundaries of others. Remember that we have Greed and Self Destruction alive and well this year so watch for bad behavior, excess, the “grass is greener on the other side” syndrome, and any irritation around feeling you are not getting what you want.
The positive is that your important relationships can grow into more intimacy and mutual support as you learn to trust the connection, the unknown and the next step.
HEALTH AND THE PHYSICAL BODY
The challenge this month will be to manage the anxiety and fear that comes up around the unknown. This affects the physical body, the adrenals, sleep patterns and digestion. The body needs nurturing and comfort this month as much as possible. It can seem like a paradox with the need for adventure, but you can have both. Balance is the key.
The goal of growth for this year, as it is paired with abbreviation, is allowing abbreviation to be in the driver’s seat as needed. If you get the flu or are taken down by low energy or the inability to “think straight”, don’t fight it. It is designed to give you some space to assimilate change and reboot yourself to a higher vibration.
The instinctive center, where fear patterns that trigger anxiety, worry and depression live, is very active this month. Look to the grounding aspects of the earth, root vegetables, and warm and cozy environments that provide emotional safety to offset the instinctive reactions related to the unknown.
What is the next step for you regarding your health and well-being?
Is it changing your diet? Is it getting more exercise? Is it working through old ancestral patterns of dysfunction mentally, emotionally or physically? Or perhaps it is just being more present with your body, listening to it, giving it what it needs and creating some new disciplines ad practices that nurture and support it better.
BUSINESS PARTNERSHIPS PROJECTS
For business, partnerships and projects this month support a next step of improving something, changing something, upping your game, setting better boundaries, and trusting a risk that feels right. Make a move to expand something but watch the greed factor as it could easily lead you down the wrong path. Make sure your plans are well thought out with emotional intelligence and that your projects have a grounded and practical side to them.
Collaboration is the key to success as well as trusting in the support of your allies and that golden line as you step off into the unknown. There are many who resist asking out of the fear of being rejected or shut down. So, from an early age we don’t ask for help, support or advice. This is the month to turn that around and practice ASKING for what you want. Ask with confidence, humility, deserving, purpose and intention. Ask and you shall receive but be ready to claim what comes your way.
We focus on the earth as an element for grounding, safety and nurturing. This month is a good month to re-establish and honor your connection to the earth. As we approach the change of seasons, find ways to engage with the environment and the natural world. As you cultivate a garden think of it as symbolic of cultivating your own personal new growth. As you clear weeds or do some deep cleaning in your home, acknowledge that you are doing it for your energy field at the same time.
Practice presence around your environment and pay attention to how it supports you in the moment. Be aware of how the bed, the chair, a table or your desk, your vehicle or a room you are in, either support you well or not. What would be the next step in improving your environment to support you better? Remember that you come first this month. With that said, there is always a need to honor the greater environment, climate conditions, unexpected phenomena and earth events with flexibility and without resistance.
DATES AND TIME FRAMES
March 1-8: This time frame is up and down like a bouncing ball or a yo yo. The energy cycles between overwhelm, excitement, fear and anxiety. The best discipline during this time is to seriously practice being present as a way to focus and stay grounded and also as a way to prepare for our Mercury retrograde time beginning on the 5th. In the first few days of the month you might want to consider completing any unfinished business and procrastinated correspondence.
It is also wise to create a healthy and practical list of projects, intentions and action plans before we succumb to the influence of a more instinctive time. Use part of this time frame to sort and review what is on your plate. What are the pieces? How do they fit together, or not? What does not support your next step?
March 6: New Moon is Wednesday, March 6 at 9:04 AM Mountain Standard Time (MST). This is watery, dreamy, inspiring New Moon with the potential for raising the spiritual bar and anchoring some beautiful new energy. Clear any fear and anxiety and use the New Moon as a reset to your spiritual anchor with the intention of bringing in more confidence and trust in the unknown. Be willing to open and listen to your intuition. Honor your allies on this day as they are the greatest help to you during this month.
Take advantage of this new moon and join Anna for a very helpful remote Shamanic Healing Wednesday March 6 at 7PM
March 9-16: This is a time frame where you may be experiencing the inspiration for reaching for the next step but not quite grasping or feeling confident in its manifestation. If the big picture eludes you and you are frustrated with not being able to show any results, try pulling your intentions into smaller steps for more immediate gratification. Increase your confidence and your havingness around attainable goals connected to your next step by making them easily accomplished. There is nothing wrong with engaging baby steps as a way to continue progress along your path. As long as the energy keeps moving, you are not stagnating.
This is also a time where you may recognize that some of the pieces on your plate that you thought would be part of your next step just do not fit. It is OK to let them go. Continue to dream big, staying present with trust in the unknown but keep your tasks grounded in tangible results. Tell the truth about what is working and what isn’t.
A reminder that daylight savings time begins in the US on March 10. “Spring ahead” setting your clocks ahead by one hour.
March 17-23: Some of you may be feeling challenged, impatient and irritated with the starts and stops plaguing projects and intentions. One minute something is going ahead, the next it comes to a standstill. The more moving parts, the more challenging this time frame will be. Look at this time as good training for juggling many balls at one time. The artisan role of the year comes out and pushes us to multitask and wear many different hats in order to navigate our next step.
Watch for doubt, despair, depression and a sense of futility attempting to creep in and feed the false personality the lie of failure. Keep your eye on your goals, keep your mind in optimism mode, keep your heart engaged, keep your body active and keep your spirit in that higher octave.
March 20: Full Moon is Wednesday, March 20 at 7:43 PM with the Equinox being on the same day at 3:58 PM Mountain Daylight Time (MDT) This is a Super Moon and a rare and powerful event with the Equinox landing on the same day. It is definitely a day to honor this event in some ceremonial way and if you can do it with support and community, all the better. More on the full moon and Equinox will be sent as a Power Path Update (sign up for the mailing list above, at the top)
You can also sign up for a remote shamanic healing session with Jose on Thursday, March 21 at 7PM just after the Full Moon.
March 24-31: The next step has definitely been set into motion and there is a feeling of being past the point of no return. We move between feeling elated, excited and unbelieving around how good and easily some things are coming together and manifesting, and fear and doubt around what hasn’t happened yet or what seems to be challenged at this time.
The biggest asset you have now is your trust and your perseverance. If you get thrown off the horse, get right back on before your false personality can talk you out of it. This is also a good time to set strong boundaries against judgment, projection, fear and negativity from others. Even if you are not yet seeing the results or great progress on your next step, know that it is in motion and the results, progress and evolution will come.
Mercury goes direct on the 28th so that day may be a bit cranky.
Have a wonderful month!
For help and support this month:
“The Power Path to Prosperity”. We have extended 50% off this online course for March as it is helpful in anchoring your next step in a positive and powerful way.
“Handling Anxiety” audio by Jose
“Handling Depression” audio by Jose
“Tobacco Clearing” excellent for keeping clear of other’s attention and energiesLENA STEVENS
ॐ Namasté - Blessings!
© 2008-2019 crystalwind.ca. All rights reserved.
Archive: Astrology News
- 2019 (45)
- May (7)
- April (5)
- March (7)
- February (11)
- • Mercury Retrograde 5 March 2019 - Hurtful Words
- • Objects in Mirror Are Closer Than They Appear
- • The Year of the Pig
- • Chironic Plot Twist
- • Chiron in Aries - in Relationships!
- • Mars Conjunct Uranus! Caution - High Voltage Energy Alert!
- • Mercury in Pisces in Relationships Feb 10th – April 17th 2019
- • Planet Alert February 2019
- • Astrology for February 2019
- • Planetary Illuminations - February 2019
- • February 2019 Monthly Forecast
- January (15)
- • When An Unstoppable Force Meets An Immovable Object - Mars Squares Pluto
- • This Could Hurt A Little
- • Why?
- • Composition...
- • Yours, Mine, and Ours
- • The Art of Not Really Compromising
- • What Do You Need?
- • What Would You Like?
- • What Do You Want?
- • Planetary Illuminations - January 2019
- • Climate Change Astrology
- • Saturn, New Year And Eclipsetime
- • Your Astrological Calendar For 2019
- • Astrology for January 2019
- • January 2019 Monthly Forecast
- 2018 (255)
- December (9)
- • Ready, Steady Go - Leaping Into 2019 With Enthusiasm And Passion - Maybe!
- • New/Full Moons and Eclipses for 2019
- • Creative and Business Partnerships
- • Isn't It Romantic?
- • Planet Alert December 2018
- • Back Again?
- • The Venus/Uranus Opposition In Relationships
- • Planetary Illuminations - December 2018
- • December 2018 Monthly Forecast
- November (10)
- • Astrology for December 2018
- • Mars in Pisces in Relationships: Nov 15th 2018 - Jan 1st 2019
- • Mercury Retrograde 16 November 2018 - Psychic Vampires
- • Planet Alert November 2018
- • Jupiter in Sagittarius in Relationships: Nov 8th 2018 - Dec 2nd 2019
- • 7th & 8th November 2018: New Moon in Scorpio & Jupiter Enters Sagittarius
- • 6th November 2018 - 5th May 2020: The North Node in Cancer
- • November 2018 Astro-Energy Report
- • Planetary Illuminations - November 2018
- • November 2018 Monthly Forecast
- October (11)
- • Bring Your Own...
- • Astrology for November 2018
- • Fireworks...
- • Say What?
- • Planet Alert October 2018
- • Horoscopes for October 7th, 2018 to October 14th, 2018
- • Venus Retrograde in Scorpio in Relationships Oct 4th - Nov 15th 2018
- • Rumblings And Truths In Relationships - With Pluto Stationary Direct!
- • Venus Retrograde In Scorpio: October 5, 2018 - November 16, 2018
- • Planetary Illuminations - October 2018
- • October 2018 Astro-Energy Report
- September (12)
- • Astrology for October 2018
- • Horoscopes for September 23rd, 2018 to September 30th, 2018
- • Fall Is Here - Astro News Flash
- • Mercury in Libra - in Relationships - Sept 22nd - Oct 10th
- • Horoscopes for September 16th, 2018 to September 23rd, 2018
- • Venus Retrograde
- • Dark Matter: Venus Enters Scorpio - September 2018
- • Horoscopes for September 9th, 2018 to September 16th, 2018
- • Are Economists The New Astrologers?
- • Astrology for September 2018
- • Planetary Illuminations - September 2018
- • September 2018 Monthly Forecast
- August (11)
- • Planet Alert September 2018
- • Saturn Trine Uranus, An Opportunity For Creative Thought
- • Your Guide To Planetary Influences August 13 To 19, 2018
- • The August 11 Eclipse
- • How To Use Summer’s Final Eclipse At The Leo New Moon
- • In the China Shop...
- • Debunking the Lions Gate 8:8 Portal
- • Planetary Illuminations - August 2018
- • Solar Eclipse 11 August 2018 - Battle of Ideas
- • August 2018 Monthly Forecast
- • August 2018 Astro-Energy Report
- July (14)
- • Astrology for August 2018
- • The Total Lunar Eclipse Is Here...
- • Mercury Retrograde in Leo - in Relationships: July 26th – Aug 18th, 2018
- • Romance or Confusion - Venus/Neptune in Relationships!
- • Mercury Retrograde And A Total Lunar Eclipse
- • Planet Alert August 2018
- • Cancer Supermoon Eclipse! July 12, 2018
- • Busy at Work: Venus in Virgo, July 2018
- • Chiron Retrograde in Aries - in Relationships: July 2018 - Dec 9th 2018
- • Sun Trine JUPITER - Fortunate Blessings!
- • The Energies of July 2018 ~ The Rise and Fall of a Cycle
- • Planetary Illuminations - July 2018
- • July 2018 Monthly Forecast
- • July 2018 Astro-Energy Report
- June (14)
- • Planet Alert July 2018
- • Astrology for July 2018
- • Heads Up! July’s Lunar Eclipse Is The Longest Duration In A Century
- • Mars Retrograde in Aquarius, in Relationships: June 26th - Aug 26th 2018
- • Summer Solstice: The True, The Good, The Beautiful
- • Money Gets A New Look Under Uranus In Taurus
- • How To Get The Most Out Of Mars Retrograde: June 26 - August 27, 2018
- • Venus in Leo
- • Horoscopes for June 10th, 2018 to June 17th, 2018
- • The Venus/Pluto Opposition in Relationships
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for June 4 to 10, 2018
- • Horoscopes for June 3rd, 2018 to June 10th, 2018
- • Planet Alert June 2018
- • June 2018 Monthly Forecast
- May (28)
- • Planetary Illuminations - June 2018
- • Astrology for June 2018
- • June 2018 Astro-Energy Report
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for May 28 to June 3, 2018
- • Horoscopes for May 27th, 2018 to June 3rd, 2018
- • Tradition With a Twist...
- • Solar Eclipse 12 July 2018 - Crisis Averted
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for May 21 to 27, 2018
- • Horoscopes for May 20th, 2018 to May 27th, 2018
- • Meghan Markle and Prince Harry - Royal Wedding Bells!
- • Announcing the Holy Grail
- • Mars in Aquarius in Relationships May 16th - Nov 16th 2018
- • The Astrology Of Prince Harry And Meghan Markle
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for May 14 to 20, 2018
- • Horoscopes for May 13th, 2018 to May 20th, 2018
- • Planet Alert May 2018
- • Deluge and Delusions...
- • Horoscopes for May 6th, 2018 to May 13th, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 7 May 2018
- • The Meaning Of Uranus In Taurus, 2018-2026
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for May 7 to 13, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 4 May 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 3 May 2018
- • The Energies of May 2018 ~ Conscious Creation
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 02 May 2018
- • May 2018 Monthly Forecast
- • Planetary Illuminations - May 2018
- • May 2018 Astro-Energy Report
- April (46)
- • Astrology for May 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for April 30 to May 6, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 27 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 26 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 25 April 2018
- • Venus Enters Gemini, April 24, 2018 - A Moment of Clarity
- • The Upcoming Mars/Pluto Conjunction In Capricorn In Relationships
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 24 April 2018
- • Venus in Gemini: April 24 - May 19, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 23 April 2018
- • Pluto Stations Retrograde, April 22, 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for April 23 to 29, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 22 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 21 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 20 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 19 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 18 April 2018
- • An Extraordinary Day In The Heavens
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for April 16 to 22, 2018
- • Mercury Retrograde Is Over! Phew!
- • Horoscopes for April 15th, 2018 to April 22nd, 2018
- • Chiron in Aries, the Wounded Self: 2018-2026
- • Pluto Retrograde 22 April 2018 - The Warrior
- • Saturn Retrograde 17 April 2018 - Change The Tape
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 14 April 2018
- • Mercury Stations Direct, April 15, 2018 - Perspective
- • Mars And Venus Sextile Neptune - Dreaming Of Love!
- • The Difference Between Happiness And Joy
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 13 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 12 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 11 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 10 April 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for April 9 to 15, 2018
- • Love - The Key Foundation In All Our Relationships
- • Horoscopes for April 8th, 2018 to April 15th, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 8 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 6 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 5 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 4 April 2018
- • Those Born In September (Virgo & Libra) Are Usually Smarter, Study Finds
- • April 2018 Monthly Forecast
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 3 April 2018
- • Planetary Illuminations - April 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for April 2 to 8, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 1 April 2018
- • Horoscopes for April 1st, 2018 to April 8th, 2018
- March (44)
- • Planet Alert April 2018
- • The Second Blue Moon and the Rainbow Light Body
- • The Energies of April 2018 ~ Hieros Gamos: A Return to Unity Consciousness
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 30 March 2018
- • Venus In Taurus 2018: No “Staycation” For The Goddess Of Love
- • The Planetary Orchestra And How It Affects Relationships
- • Neptune In Sagittarius And The Astrology Of The 1970s Cults
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 29 March 2018
- • Astrology for April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 28 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 27 March 2018
- • April 2018 Astro-Energy Report
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 26 March 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for March 26 to April 1, 2018
- • Venus Square Pluto in Relationships Today
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 24 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 23 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 22 March 2018
- • Mars In Capricorn In Relationships March 17th – May 17th
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 21 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 20 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 19 March 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for March 19 to 25, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 18 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 16 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 15 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 14 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 13 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 12 March 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for March 12 to 18, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 11 March 2018
- • Mercury Retrograde In Aries
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 10 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 8 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 7 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 6 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 5 March 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for March 5 to 11, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 4 March 2018
- • Horoscopes for March 4th, 2018 to March 11th, 2018
- • Planetary Illuminations - March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 3 March 2018
- • March 2018 Monthly Forecast
- • Astrology for March 2018
- February (35)
- • Jupiter Retrograde 2018 – Purify
- • The Energies of March 2018 ~ Benevolence for All
- • Finding Trust And Faith In The Future In Difficult Times
- • Planet Alert March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 27 February 2018
- • Planetary News This Week: Prepare For Fog And Magic!
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for February 26 to March 4, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 26 February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 25 February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 24 February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 22 February 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for February 19 to 25, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 18 February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 17 February 2018
- • Red Magnetic Dragon Medicine
- • 15th February 2018: Solar Eclipse in 28th Degree of Aquarius
- • Planet Alert February 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for February 12 to 18, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 11 February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 10 February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 9 February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 8 February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 7 February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 6 February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 5 February 2018
- • Horoscopes for February 4th, 2018 to February 11th, 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for February 5 to 11, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 4 February 2018
- • Solar Eclipse February 2018 - Times Change
- • Planetary Illuminations - February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 3 February 2018
- • Some thoughts for 2018: Eris, Chiron & Uranus
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 2 February 2018
- • February 2018 Monthly Forecast
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 1 February 2018
- January (21)
- • Rare Blue Moon Eclipse
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 30 January 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 29 January 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for January 29 to February 4, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 28 January 2018
- • Horoscopes for January 28th to February 4th, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 26 January 2018
- • Frozen Love: Venus and Sun in Aquarius
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 25 January 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 24 January 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 22 January 2018
- • Seven Year Growth Cycles Of The Human Experience
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for January 22 to 28, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 21 January 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 20 January 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 19 January 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 18 January 2018
- • Fate vs Free Will In Astrology: Part II, The Modern Debate
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 15 January 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for January 15 to 21, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 14 January 2018
- December (9)