Category: Astrological News Hits: 1434
Usually the end of Mercury retrograde is less notable than the start or the cycle itself but this one ends with plenty of action.
May 3, the day Mercury retrograde ends, holds good promise for business, official, creative, and social undertakings. The workweek should finish on this productive note. Even so, take note that through the full moon on May 10, Mercury is in close aspect to Eris, a disruptive, inflaming, or burr-in-the-saddle influence, and Uranus, the live wire/strike- it-hot planet. We can see two tracks running at once. Some things hit a great fast forward, others hit a sudden snap. To the plus, it can be a terrific time for a launch or a race ahead. Uranus marks the now as an ideal time for reinvention, innovation, liberation, upgrades, firsts, and for risk-taking.
May 10 delivers a very potent full moon in Scorpio. May 9 sets the stage with a shaping and solidifying transit from Sun/Pluto (trine) and Mercury perfecting with Uranus (conjunction), a transit that can keeps the action and excitement going strong. Mercury/Uranus is good for a fresh wind, a sudden insight, added clarity, a revelation, or something unexpected. The full moon is in favour to Neptune (trine) which can be exposing and revealing, and/or turns the potential into the reality.
A full moon in Scorpio is all about choice makings, motivations, powerplays, commitment levels, and obsessions. The full moon highlights all matters to do with trust, hidden agendas, betrayal, abandonment, sex, addiction, obsession, empowerment initiatives, big business, corporate mergers, finances, taxes, inheritances, crime, and hidden forces at work. On the bigger picture level, Scorpio transits aim to put us deeper in touch with our soul’s yearnings and dilemmas, both personal and collective.
May 9 is election day for voters in Beautiful British Columbia. Scorpio Christy Clark, the Premier of British Columbia, will be in a tough fight to keep her job. Her approval of the Kinder Morgan pipeline is especially contentious and may be one of the main deciding factors for voters. On British Columbia’s election day, the karmic axis makes a sign switch, out of Virgo/Pisces and into Leo/Aquarius. (South node in Aquarius; North Node in Leo.) This switch gives added steam to her chief opponent, John Horgan who is a Leo. Noting that Mercury/Uranus perfect aspect at the end of the day, surprise, upsets, and a fresh infusion are to be expected. (The full moon aspects Christy Clark’s Neptune in Scorpio and John Horgan’s Jupiter in Scorpio.)
On May 18, Saturn trines Uranus for the second of three meet-ups. The first happened on December 24, 2016 and the next will happen on November 11, 2017. This one year transit favours the building of new reality. It makes the timing right for innovation, risk taking, for personal and lifestyle reinvention. We will continue to see politics on the move, along with new social trends and great strides in science, space, and medicine.
On May 19, Venus in Aries opposes Jupiter retrograde in Libra. Expectations are high, great gains can be made. More people, more money, more news, and more opportunity are on the move. This is a culminating marker for the recent Venus retrograde cycle (March/April 2017). The day or days around it can produce a major event, a major first, a lavish show, a significant social or money trend. On the light note, it’s a day to indulge, spend, and enjoy (try not to over-extend or over-indulge). For some, a hot new love or passion.
Venus (continuing in Aries), Mercury (in Taurus as of May 15) and Mars (in Gemini) continue to keep money, social trends, news, and relationship matters in full swing through the of the month. Both Canada’s Victoria Day weekend (May 20 – 22) and the USA Memorial Day weekend (May 27 to 29) are good for a break from the routine. Mars opposition Saturn on May 28 can mark a finish line, but as of May 29, the stars hit a fresh perk-it-up.
Full Moon in Scorpio: May 10: 2:42 pm (20 Scorpio 24)
Super New Moon in Gemini: 12:44 pm (4 Gemini 47)
Karmic Axis sign change: North Node in Leo; South Node in Aquarius (May 9 to Nov 6 2018)
May 2: Vesta into Leo 4:52 pm
May 3: Mercury retrograde ends 9:33 am
May 9: Juno stations retrograde: 4:06 pm
May 15: Mercury enters Taurus: 9:07 pm
May 20: Sun enters Gemini: 1:31 pm
**Please note all times listed are PDT, please check your local time
Dates to watch: May 3 – 6, 8 – 12, 18 -20, 22, 25, 26, 28, 30, 31
ARIES March 19/20 – April 19
The month ahead is on all systems go. Mercury, Uranus and Eris strikes it hot, especially for those born April 15 to 19. Building to a peak on May 19, Venus in Aries is particularly fruitful/lucrative for those born April 1 to 3. Having said that, all Aries will feel jettisoned by this month’s dynamic stars.
It’s a great month for fresh starts, new initiatives, and personal reinvention. New places, faces, and things to say or do, Mercury in Aries keeps you on the go physically, mentally, and socially. Along with Uranus, it can be a month of notable firsts. Something or someone new could light you right up.
The full moon in Scorpio on May 10 can be a power play time for matters to do with finances, a key or intimate relationship. Use May 9 to 13 to pitch it, say it, create it, launch it, or do it. May 17 to 19 is also lucrative and/or results generating. A relationship or contract moves to the next level. Perfecting the second of three meet-ups on May 19, Uranus trine Saturn sets the long-sought after and the long range into play in some concrete way. Uranus/Saturn has you harvesting from the past while it also sets the future on its course. Venus/Jupiter on May 19 takes a relationship, contract or money matter to the next level. This date can see you spend more or pay a price. The super new moon on May 25 delivers yet another full thrust start up.
As of May 9, the karmic axis switch to Leo/Aquarius begins an eighteen-month acceleration cycle on lifestyle reinvention. Creativity, social life and career ambitions can blossom. Your children or love life can blossom too.
TAURUS April 19 – May 20
Your private life and inner world is where all the action is happening this month. There’s way more going on inside of you than is evident on the surface. You could feel Mercury, Uranus and Eris as a chaffing influence, a burning sensation or desire, mounting restlessness or intolerance. Your inner rebel and your inner genius are on trigger ready too. Any moment could be the “it” moment that changes everything for the better.
May 9, 11, 13 can see positive strides/breakthroughs made. The full moon in Scorpio on May 10 could see you do a one-eighty on someone or something. Something you didn’t expect/didn’t see coming could be of major impact. Things could work out quite well, perhaps better than expected. The days pre-and-post the full moon can set the play in motion. May 16 to 20 can also put opportunity in your path. Aim to enhance, upgrade, or update. It’s the right time to get a second opinion or loan, start a new job or project, to sign on with a new agent, to explore counselling or a new health regime, or to take some other big step forward. Of course, you could spend more too but if so, it’s likely leading to something needed or wanted. Mercury’s trek into Taurus mid-month provides a fresh boost of energy, ambition, or attention.
Spotlighting personal reinvention, home, family, and career, the karmic axis switch to Leo/Aquarius takes the guesswork out of the equation and makes the reality, the necessity, and the opportunity more well defined.
GEMINI May 20 – June 20
Mercury retrograde may be over, but you are just getting plugged in. Expect to continue to be on a busy and social fast-track through most of the month and especially through the first two weeks of May.
The full moon on May 10 and the few days either side can set wheels in motion unexpectedly. There can be a major reveal or release. The full moon target matters to do with debt, finances, issues of trust, work, health, a renovation or upgrade project. On a jarring note, you could discover that someone is undermining you or hiding something from you. To the plus, the full moon makes you aware of whatever is necessary. It provides an opportunity to get a better handle on it. Renegotiate with your lender, pay down your debt, recycle, reuse, build on a previous success. Overall, the full moon puts you on the upswing.
The karmic axis shift into Leo/Aquarius is a good one for your sign. For the next eighteen months it expands your mind, your education, your expertise, and your opportunities. Lifestyle and/or career reinvention is well timed. Synchronicity works in your favour, setting up you to make breakthroughs where you need it and want it the most. You’ll find yourself even quicker on the uptake and that you can communicate with a better cut-to-the chase. Travel, relocation, teaching, marketing, exhibiting, performing, politics or legal undertakings are also favoured.
CANCER June 20 – July 22
Ready to hit the ground running? The end of Mercury retrograde on May 3 could jettison you unexpectedly. Whether you’ve been labouring at it or it shows up unexpectedly, a new job, career, project, or source of funding could set you on the fast track. All talk and no action? Mercury, Uranus, and Eris won’t let you get away with that anymore. May 9 to 13 can be especially opportune. May 18/19 are too. Get yourself launched and watch the good it does you.
For the next eighteen months, the karmic axis sign switch puts an added emphasis on reinvention where it will do you the most good. This transit targets money and income, living with yourself, relationship upgrade/reinvention/liberation. Stand as a group of one if you need to.
Saturn in good shape with Uranus keeps opportunity alive all month and especially so on May 18/19. Saturn/Uranus (May 18) and Venus/Jupiter (May 19) can provide access to new options and potentials. It can also stimulate a new perspective, resource or information source. Anything you do to upgrade your health or wealth is to your great benefit. These transits can produce a special event or social opportunity.
May 28 can bring you to the end of a project, chapter, or phase. Look to June to replenish your energy and motivation. It’ll put you on the move in some major way. The big push is on!
LEO July 22 – August 22
As if you weren’t already going strong! Loaning you an extra boost of dynamo in action, the end of Mercury retrograde on May 3 sets the future onto a faster track. Market yourself, put creativity to good use, get involved or reconnected, take centre stage, or aim for reward. This day can simply come and go or you can turn it into something real good.
Matters to with travel, relocation, future plans, spirituality, expanding your mind or your market are highly favoured. Mercury, Uranus and Venus in Aries also favour the sports inclined, the artist, performer, teacher, or lover.
The week of the full moon on May 10 has plenty to offer too. Make the most of your time and opportunity, especially May 9 and 12. May 18/19 also hold good promise. Put yourself out there, go exploring, try something or someone new on for size.
For the next eighteen months, the karmic axis moves through the paces in Leo and Aquarius. This ignites a major self-discovery, personal reinvention cycle. To show up for yourself in a new way also means that you reinvent how you show up in relationship too. Saturn and Uranus are at peak on May 18 but in good shape all month. They put good timing on your side.
VIRGO August 22 – September 22
Mercury ends retrograde on May 3 but it can keep the action, stress, and guesswork going for another week or so. Despite the added excitement that Mercury/Uranus and a full moon can produce, May 8 to 13, you should feel you are getting a better handle on it. In fact, the full moon week can prove to be a major turnaround or mobilization time. It can be particularly fruitful for advancing plans, agreements and contracts. Don’t be afraid to stretch yourself or to take a risk on something you know is in your best interest. Your commitment level and staying power is in solid shape for most undertakings. May 18/19 can also deliver very well.
For the past 18 months, the karmic axis has been piling on your work load. It’s challenged you to sharpen your wits, get real, and to tackle the necessary healing, repairs, improvements, and upgrades. As of this month, the karmic axis moves you onto a next chapter. The next 18 months situates you (or confronts you) with a continuously evolving everyday reality. There’s plenty of acclimatizing, updating, and creating to do. Shake it up a little or a lot. It’s the time to give it your best shot. A new job, lifestyle, or health regime is a good place to start.
Significant endings, beginnings, breakthroughs and milestones intertwine throughout the month and especially so May 25 to 28. Change. Reinvention. Moving Forward. The new you, your new life. It’s not only good for you, it’s necessary.
LIBRA September 22 to October 22
Thanks to the end of Mercury retrograde on May 3, you’ll now hit a faster and better track. In fact, the first half of the month jettisons you to a next phase regarding a key relationship, ambition or project. It’s an ideal time for independence initiatives and for getting something new off the ground. An element of risk is in the mix, but it’s likely a wager you feel ready to make. May 3,7, 9 to 12, and 17 to 19 are your best for action-taking. From near or far, good news could come your way. There can be a notable event, a trip, or something else to look forward to. In terms of new undertakings or relationships, what’s hot is hot right from the get go.
Has something gotten the better of you despite the progress, effort, or investment? For the next 18 months, the karmic axis tour through Leo/Aquarius should help you to get a better fix on it and on life in general. This transit can let you off the hook, or it can springboard you to someplace good. The month should end on the upbeat.
SCORPIO October 22 to November 21
Since the last week or so of April, Mercury retrograde has been in good shape with Saturn which is in good shape with Uranus. Ending Mercury retrograde on May 3, Mercury will continue to keep company with both, perfecting with Uranus (conjunction) on May 9 and Saturn (trine) on May 11. These two dates straddle the full moon in Scorpio on May 10. This full moon targets you specifically if your birthday falls on or near Nov 11, but of course, everyone feels the effects. Mercury/Uranus and the full moon set you up for something new and/or unexpected regarding work or work relationships. Loss and gain can be in the mix. You can aim for repeat or do it again, but even so, it still sets you up for something fresh. Overall these stars are favourable for a new project, renovations, overhauls, and upgrades of all kinds, or for developing a skill or specialty.
May 17 to 19 can be lucrative for a scouting mission, important talk, legal undertaking, starting a new project or job, or for working it out with someone or something. These dates could put you in the know, or see you spend or gain.
The karmic axis switch puts greater emphasis on both your private and public worlds. This transit signals the start of a major lifestyle changes regarding home, family, and career.
SAGITTARIUS November 21 – December 21
Mercury in Aries ends retrograde on May 3 but it will continue to keep you on hot-stuff mode through the first ten days of the month (at least!). This is due to the close contact with Eris and Uranus. Regarding living with yourself, affairs of the heart, or making your way in the world, this combination sets up a great time to hit the refresh button, make a significant (perhaps sudden) breakthrough, to strike out on your own, and/or to undertake a major reinvention. Mercury/Uranus puts your creative genius or rebel side out on full show. For some, a hot new love or passion keeps the excitement going strong. Saturn in Sagittarius well aligned with Mercury (exact on May 11) and Uranus (exact on May 18), provide the advantage of good timing on your side. Your intuition provides you with another excellent resource.
May 9 through 12 sets major wheels in motion regarding health, wealth, work, or renovation projects.
The karmic axis switch to Leo/Aquarius helps you to broaden and grow where it will do you the most good. It sets a facilitating backdrop for opportunity, success, and well-being.
CAPRICORN December 21 to January 20
One way or another, the end of Mercury retrograde on May 3 will get the ball rolling. You’ll now hit a faster track regarding all matters to do with family, a home move or renovation, a real estate transaction, a new business venture, or your personal reinvention. If you can’t hold back, you’ll just have to let it go. There’s a time and a reason for everything. No matter how the moment transpires, things have a way of working out as they should/for the best. It’s not the time to resist change, but to welcome it. The fresh and new is ideal for you.
Straddling the Scorpio full moon on May 10, the sun’s trine to Pluto on May 9 and Mercury’s trine to Saturn on May 11 are optimized for making it official, this regarding business or personal life undertakings.
The karmic axis switch now sets up an eighteen-month acceleration cycle, especially regarding material/financial advance, personal reinvention, your intimate relationship, or a health condition.
May 13 -19 is also a productive move along week. Venus in opposition to Jupiter on May 19 can increase profit, expense, or involvement. What’s launched this month will continue to unfold and to evolve through the start of June.
AQUARIUS January 20 – February 18/19
The end of Mercury retrograde on May 3 can kick start something good. It may already be in the works or it could be brand new. Too, you can make a significant breakthrough with someone or something. Thanks to Mercury in cahoots with Uranus, expect to stay on a fast track through the first two weeks of the month. The exposing full moon in Scorpio on May 10 can redirect you or revamp your status quo in some significant way. It can bring something important out into the open, or put you on a major power play.
The Scorpio full moon on May 10 puts the spotlight on getting under better control. Of major impact regarding finances, career, parents or parenting, status, reputation, and investments of all kinds, the full moon and the month ahead can signal the end of a personal life or career chapter and the start of a major rebuild or turnaround time. A contract end, renewal, or legal judgement could be in the works. Too the full moon could be exposing in some timely way. May 9 and 11 put the reality in play. These dates are good for making it official and/or for action taking. May 12 through May 19 also set big wheels in motion.
The karmic axis shift into Leo/Aquarius begins an intensified eighteen-month self-discovery/re-discovery, refresh-it process. You should find you can more readily ditch the things that no longer serve and that you are quicker on the uptake. This transit sets you up to break new ground regarding how you live with yourself and regarding how you show up, engage, and participate in the world around you.
PISCES February 18/19 to March 19/20
As of May 3, you’ll start to pick up better speed as Mercury ends retrograde and hits all systems go. Financially, personally, or relationship wise, the first three weeks of the month can see you make great strides. May 9 and 11 are especially good for talks, making it official and for implementing a next phase or step. May 17 to 19 can set the reality into motion in some major way, especially regarding your profession, finances, or relationships.
Saturn’s trine to Uranus and Venus in opposition to Jupiter sets up an ideal backdrop to launch a new business venture, to put your hands on additional funding, or to take a risk on a new relationship commitment. A settlement or divorce can be amicably resolved. Too the transits can bring you added respect or recognition, sign a major contract, increase your income or assets or see you reach a goal, anniversary, or milestone. A major purchase can be in the mix too.
The karmic axis has just taken you through a major eighteen-month personal and social reinvention/explore the new me cycle. The next eighteen months is about integrating the growth while continuing the learning curve. It’s a major work in progress. May places you at the start of so much more to come.
Weekly forecasts published on line every Thursday by the Georgia Straight Newspaper:
ॐ Namasté - Blessings!
© 2008-2018 crystalwind.ca. All rights reserved.
Archive: Astrology News
- 2018 (242)
- August (11)
- • Your Guide To Planetary Influences August 13 To 19, 2018
- • Horoscopes for August 12th, 2018 to August 19th, 2018
- • The August 11 Eclipse
- • How To Use Summer’s Final Eclipse At The Leo New Moon
- • In the China Shop...
- • Debunking the Lions Gate 8:8 Portal
- • Horoscopes for August 5th, 2018 to August 12th, 2018
- • Planetary Illuminations - August 2018
- • Solar Eclipse 11 August 2018 - Battle of Ideas
- • August 2018 Monthly Forecast
- • August 2018 Astro-Energy Report
- July (17)
- • Astrology for August 2018
- • The Total Lunar Eclipse Is Here...
- • Mercury Retrograde in Leo - in Relationships: July 26th – Aug 18th, 2018
- • Romance or Confusion - Venus/Neptune in Relationships!
- • Mercury Retrograde And A Total Lunar Eclipse
- • Planet Alert August 2018
- • Intuitive Astrology: Mercury Retrograde July-August 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for July 16 to 22, 2018
- • Cancer Supermoon Eclipse! July 12, 2018
- • Intuitive Astrology: Solar Eclipse July 2018
- • Busy at Work: Venus in Virgo, July 2018
- • Chiron Retrograde in Aries - in Relationships: July 2018 - Dec 9th 2018
- • Sun Trine JUPITER - Fortunate Blessings!
- • The Energies of July 2018 ~ The Rise and Fall of a Cycle
- • Planetary Illuminations - July 2018
- • July 2018 Monthly Forecast
- • July 2018 Astro-Energy Report
- June (14)
- • Planet Alert July 2018
- • Astrology for July 2018
- • Heads Up! July’s Lunar Eclipse Is The Longest Duration In A Century
- • Mars Retrograde in Aquarius, in Relationships: June 26th - Aug 26th 2018
- • Summer Solstice: The True, The Good, The Beautiful
- • Money Gets A New Look Under Uranus In Taurus
- • How To Get The Most Out Of Mars Retrograde: June 26 - August 27, 2018
- • Venus in Leo
- • Horoscopes for June 10th, 2018 to June 17th, 2018
- • The Venus/Pluto Opposition in Relationships
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for June 4 to 10, 2018
- • Horoscopes for June 3rd, 2018 to June 10th, 2018
- • Planet Alert June 2018
- • June 2018 Monthly Forecast
- May (28)
- • Planetary Illuminations - June 2018
- • Astrology for June 2018
- • June 2018 Astro-Energy Report
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for May 28 to June 3, 2018
- • Horoscopes for May 27th, 2018 to June 3rd, 2018
- • Tradition With a Twist...
- • Solar Eclipse 12 July 2018 - Crisis Averted
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for May 21 to 27, 2018
- • Horoscopes for May 20th, 2018 to May 27th, 2018
- • Meghan Markle and Prince Harry - Royal Wedding Bells!
- • Announcing the Holy Grail
- • Mars in Aquarius in Relationships May 16th - Nov 16th 2018
- • The Astrology Of Prince Harry And Meghan Markle
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for May 14 to 20, 2018
- • Horoscopes for May 13th, 2018 to May 20th, 2018
- • Planet Alert May 2018
- • Deluge and Delusions...
- • Horoscopes for May 6th, 2018 to May 13th, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 7 May 2018
- • The Meaning Of Uranus In Taurus, 2018-2026
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for May 7 to 13, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 4 May 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 3 May 2018
- • The Energies of May 2018 ~ Conscious Creation
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 02 May 2018
- • May 2018 Monthly Forecast
- • Planetary Illuminations - May 2018
- • May 2018 Astro-Energy Report
- April (46)
- • Astrology for May 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for April 30 to May 6, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 27 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 26 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 25 April 2018
- • Venus Enters Gemini, April 24, 2018 - A Moment of Clarity
- • The Upcoming Mars/Pluto Conjunction In Capricorn In Relationships
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 24 April 2018
- • Venus in Gemini: April 24 - May 19, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 23 April 2018
- • Pluto Stations Retrograde, April 22, 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for April 23 to 29, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 22 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 21 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 20 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 19 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 18 April 2018
- • An Extraordinary Day In The Heavens
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for April 16 to 22, 2018
- • Mercury Retrograde Is Over! Phew!
- • Horoscopes for April 15th, 2018 to April 22nd, 2018
- • Chiron in Aries, the Wounded Self: 2018-2026
- • Pluto Retrograde 22 April 2018 - The Warrior
- • Saturn Retrograde 17 April 2018 - Change The Tape
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 14 April 2018
- • Mercury Stations Direct, April 15, 2018 - Perspective
- • Mars And Venus Sextile Neptune - Dreaming Of Love!
- • The Difference Between Happiness And Joy
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 13 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 12 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 11 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 10 April 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for April 9 to 15, 2018
- • Love - The Key Foundation In All Our Relationships
- • Horoscopes for April 8th, 2018 to April 15th, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 8 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 6 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 5 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 4 April 2018
- • Those Born In September (Virgo & Libra) Are Usually Smarter, Study Finds
- • April 2018 Monthly Forecast
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 3 April 2018
- • Planetary Illuminations - April 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for April 2 to 8, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 1 April 2018
- • Horoscopes for April 1st, 2018 to April 8th, 2018
- March (44)
- • Planet Alert April 2018
- • The Second Blue Moon and the Rainbow Light Body
- • The Energies of April 2018 ~ Hieros Gamos: A Return to Unity Consciousness
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 30 March 2018
- • Venus In Taurus 2018: No “Staycation” For The Goddess Of Love
- • The Planetary Orchestra And How It Affects Relationships
- • Neptune In Sagittarius And The Astrology Of The 1970s Cults
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 29 March 2018
- • Astrology for April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 28 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 27 March 2018
- • April 2018 Astro-Energy Report
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 26 March 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for March 26 to April 1, 2018
- • Venus Square Pluto in Relationships Today
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 24 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 23 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 22 March 2018
- • Mars In Capricorn In Relationships March 17th – May 17th
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 21 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 20 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 19 March 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for March 19 to 25, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 18 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 16 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 15 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 14 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 13 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 12 March 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for March 12 to 18, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 11 March 2018
- • Mercury Retrograde In Aries
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 10 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 8 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 7 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 6 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 5 March 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for March 5 to 11, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 4 March 2018
- • Horoscopes for March 4th, 2018 to March 11th, 2018
- • Planetary Illuminations - March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 3 March 2018
- • March 2018 Monthly Forecast
- • Astrology for March 2018
- February (36)
- • Jupiter Retrograde 2018 – Purify
- • The Energies of March 2018 ~ Benevolence for All
- • Finding Trust And Faith In The Future In Difficult Times
- • Planet Alert March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 27 February 2018
- • Planetary News This Week: Prepare For Fog And Magic!
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for February 26 to March 4, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 26 February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 25 February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 24 February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 22 February 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for February 19 to 25, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 18 February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 17 February 2018
- • Red Magnetic Dragon Medicine
- • 15th February 2018: Solar Eclipse in 28th Degree of Aquarius
- • Planet Alert February 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for February 12 to 18, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 11 February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 10 February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 9 February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 8 February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 7 February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 6 February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 5 February 2018
- • The Eclipse Gateway: The Time Between Eclipses
- • Horoscopes for February 4th, 2018 to February 11th, 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for February 5 to 11, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 4 February 2018
- • Solar Eclipse February 2018 - Times Change
- • Planetary Illuminations - February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 3 February 2018
- • Some thoughts for 2018: Eris, Chiron & Uranus
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 2 February 2018
- • February 2018 Monthly Forecast
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 1 February 2018
- January (46)
- • Rare Blue Moon Eclipse
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 30 January 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 29 January 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for January 29 to February 4, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 28 January 2018
- • Horoscopes for January 28th to February 4th, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 26 January 2018
- • Frozen Love: Venus and Sun in Aquarius
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 25 January 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 24 January 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 22 January 2018
- • Seven Year Growth Cycles Of The Human Experience
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for January 22 to 28, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 21 January 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 20 January 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 19 January 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 18 January 2018
- • Fate vs Free Will In Astrology: Part II, The Modern Debate
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 15 January 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for January 15 to 21, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 14 January 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 13 January 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 12 January 2018
- • The Question Of Fate Vs Free Will In Astrology: Part I, A History Involving Pluto
- • The Master 11 Year
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 11 January 2018
- • January Energy Forecast
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 09 January 2018
- • Time to Thrive in 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 08 January 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies for January 8 to 14, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 07 January 2018
- • 2018 The Year Of Transformative Mastery
- • Astrology for January 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 06 January 2018
- • Planet Alert January 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 05 January 2018
- • Your 2018 Planetary Calendar
- • Goddess Asteroids 2018 - Take Flight from Your Gilded Cage
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 04 January 2018
- • January 2018 Monthly Forecast
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 03 January 2018
- • Uranus in Aries Direct, 2nd January 2018. The Match Igniting The Flame!
- • Planetary Illuminations - January 2018
- • Resolutions for 2018. Making and Keeping Them
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies for January 1 to 7, 2018
- August (11)
- 2017 (58)
- December (54)
- • The Energies of January 2018 ~ A New Cycle of Conscious Evolution & Galactic Initiation
- • The Astrology Of 2018 – What Can We Expect?
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 30 December 2017
- • Venus Retrograde in 2018: Redefining the Value of Power and Alignment
- • Mars Retrograde in 2018: Redefining the Ambition of Humanity
- • Mercury Retrograde and Your Timing in 2018: 5 Things You Need to Know
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 29 December 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 28 December 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 28 December 2017 (2)
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 27 December 2017
- • 2018 Overview
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 26 December 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 25 December 2017
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies for December 25 to 31, 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 24 December 2017
- • Horoscopes for December 24th, 2017 to December 31st, 2017
- • The Winter Solstice And The Return Of The Light
- • Solstice Blessings
- • Adventures In Mercury Retrograde, December 2017 Edition
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 21 December 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 20 December 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 19 December 2017
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work December 18-24, 2017
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies for December 18 to 24, 2017
- • Think With Our Hearts - Astro News Flash
- • Saturn In Capricorn: The Pinnacle Of Achievement (and Some Practical Advice)
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 16 December 2017
- • The Astrology of Non-Duality
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 15 December 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 14 December 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 13 December 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 12 December 2017
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work December 11-17, 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 11 December 2017
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies for December 11 to 17, 2017
- • A Very Auspicious Winter Solstice: December 21, 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 10 December 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 08 December 2017
- • Astrology Forecast for 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 07 December 2017
- • Lilith and the Third Rebirth
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 06 December 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 05 December 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 04 December 2017
- • Full Moon In Gemini And Mercury Retrograde, 3rd December. Cosmic Love
- • Weekly Horoscopes at Work December 4-10, 2017
- • Planet Alert December 2017
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies for December 4 to 10, 2017
- • Astrology for December 2017
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 02 December 2017
- • Planetary Illuminations - December 2017
- • December 2017 Monthly Forecast
- • 3rd – 23rd December 2017 UT: Mercury Retrograde in Sagittarius
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 01 December 2017
- November (4)
- December (54)