Category: Astrological News Written by Margaret Gray & Armand Diaz Views: 952
Communication is truth; communication is happiness. To share is our duty; to go down boldly and bring to light those hidden thoughts which are the most diseased; to conceal nothing; to pretend nothing; if we are ignorant to say so; if we love our friends to let them know it. ― Virginia Woolf
As we enter the holiday weekend, there is a glimmer of hope in the skies, with Fire and Air balancing out all the heavy Earth we have been weighed down with since late last year. Not that we are out of the woods yet, but hope opens up possibilities…
Mercury moving from watery Pisces into fiery Aries brings the potential for more directness, clarity, spontaneity, playfulness and fun into our conversations – even if many of our meetings remain virtual.
However, we may need to take a deep breath before we say anything to loved ones, as Hermes the trickster in this first sign of the Zodiac, is at its fastest and can be somewhat tactless, if it’s not moderated by compassion. On the downside, Mercury in this sign can easily forget what it said and without meaning to, it can walk away from the consequences of its words without a second glance back – not the best for relationship dynamics unless all individuals have natal Mercury in a Fire sign!
Dates to look out for to do with communication:
- April 11th: Mercury square the Nodes & sextile Saturn - Insights and information may come to light to do with our current family dynamics and past generations. Conversations may help us move into a new more loving way to be with each other. Ideals are also highlighted today as we struggle with injustice in the world.
- April 14th: Mercury/Chiron conjunction – Honest conversations can lead to understanding and healing
- April 17th: Mercury/Venus sextile: A great day to talk with friends and maybe a special someone that you’ve been thinking about connecting with for a while…
- April 18th: Mercury/Mars sextile: Idealism is high today! A great day to chat with friends about ways of making positive changes in the world.
- April 25th & 26th : Mercury/Pluto & Mercury/Jupiter square: Truths come to light – careful how they are expressed.
Stay safe and well everyone! MG
Feel free to contact us at if you would like to explore relationship, gender and/or sexuality issues in your char
Margaret Gray, MSW. and Armand Diaz, Ph.D., set up 'Relationships and Astrology' in 2016. They offer relationship astrology consultations to individuals, couples and families, as well as courses in Relationship Astrology. They can be contacted via: www.relationshipsandastrology.com
ॐ Namasté - Blessings!
© 2008-2020 crystalwind.ca. All rights reserved.
Featured Writers - Astrology
Crystal Of The Day!
Who is Online Now
We have 1104 guests and no members online