Category: Astrological News Written by Margaret Gray & Armand Diaz Views: 1222
We are addicted to our thoughts. We cannot change anything if we cannot change our thinking.
― Santosh Kalwar
Imagine being in school and you are laughing and having great fun with your school mates in the break. Then a teacher comes out. From the stern, serious look on their face you know the fun is over, even without them even saying anything to you. This is Mercury in Capricorn! The tone of our communication has just changed, and will inevitably impact all our relationships! Not that having serious conversations isn’t helpful, it’s just not quite as playful or fun!
So how can we best flow with this energy?
- Use it to take a good look at your thought patterns about yourself and others. How many of those thoughts are judgments? Are they helpful? How big a part does fear play in your thought patterns?
- Notice the kind of conversations you have on a regular basis with loved ones? What are they about? Are they constructive? Do they bring you closer, or create a distance?
- What words do you tend to use a lot towards yourself? Are they kind? Do they enhance how you feel about yourself?
- What conversations are long overdue with important people in your life? What’s stopping you?
Some dates to look out for in the next few weeks:
- Today and tomorrow: Mercury/Chiron square: conversations may trigger feelings of powerlessness – time to integrate a sense of greater self-empowerment.
- Dec 30th: Mercury/Uranus trine: time to change our thought structures about ourselves and others. The more we value ourselves, the easier it is to value and respect others.
- Jan 2nd: Mercury/Jupiter conjunction: An expansive day for important communication. Plan what you’d like to say to loved ones and then say it. Inspiration comes easily today!
- Jan 3rd: Mercury/South Node conjunction: It’s all about letting go of thoughts and patterns of communication that no longer serve you, and that you may have been carrying with you through many lifetimes!
- Jan 8th: Mercury/Neptune sextile: A wonderful day to say ‘I love you’ to those you love.
- Jan 10th: Sun/Mercury conjunction: A great day to be more conscious of our thoughts and words. Shine your light brightly.
- Jan 12th: Mercury/Saturn/Pluto conjunction: Transformation on all levels as a new 30 year cycle commences. Letting go of old structures and planting the seeds for new ones. Go easy with yourself and others today! (More on this on our YouTube recording next week!)
PS – remember that Capricorn has a wonderful dry sense of humor, so it’s a great time to gently laugh at ourselves…MG
Feel free to contact us at if you would like to explore relationship, gender and/or sexuality issues in your char
Margaret Gray, MSW. and Armand Diaz, Ph.D., set up 'Relationships and Astrology' in 2016. They offer relationship astrology consultations to individuals, couples and families, as well as courses in Relationship Astrology. They can be contacted via: www.relationshipsandastrology.com
ॐ Namasté - Blessings!
© 2008-2020 crystalwind.ca. All rights reserved.
We have 1759 guests and no members online