Category: Astrological News Written by Margaret Gray & Armand Diaz Views: 1239
Oct 31st – Nov 19th 2019
It’s here yet again – Mercury retrograde, and this time it’s symbolically reversing in the watery emotionally intense sign of Scorpio! You might want to think back to Oct 2013 and Oct 2014, as these were the last times it went retrograde in this sign!
So what can we expect?
As always with Mercury Retrograde the potential for confusion, miscommunication and misunderstandings is high – not to mention challenges with electronics…This time round we are in the pre-verbal realm of the unconscious and of our shadow, so differentiating what’s current and what’s past may prove additionally challenging!
In relationships we may be even more hard pressed to avoid projecting our fears, insecurities, obsessions, suspicions and other ‘charming’ complexes onto our nearest and dearest! The line between reality and fantasy can be easily blurred, and not necessarily for the best!
On the plus side it’s a wonderful time to review and reconsider what passion, desire, loyalty and commitment mean to us, as well as how we manage power dynamics in relationships.
Some tips to navigate the retrograde:
- Check into your feelings regularly and track their origin within yourself – the trigger is never the true source!
- Take time out to explore and journal your emotions and/or talk about them with a friend/counselor.
- Emotional intelligence is key during this time – don’t assume you know how your loved ones are feeling – check in with them and mirror back your perceptions and thoughts to see if you truly understand them.
- Avoid complex relationship communications until you are clear about your part is in the dynamic – in fact – best to avoid these if possible until after the retrograde.
- Truth is paramount, although it differs for each of us!
- Keep grounded as there are a lot of intense emotions swirling about!
- It’s a great time to chat with loved ones who have passed away if you feel comfortable doing so – make sure you tune into channels of love – notice if your heart feels expanded.
We’d love to hear about how you are experiencing the retrograde in your relationships! MG
Feel free to contact us at if you would like to explore relationship, gender and/or sexuality issues in your char
Margaret Gray, MSW. and Armand Diaz, Ph.D., set up 'Relationships and Astrology' in 2016. They offer relationship astrology consultations to individuals, couples and families, as well as courses in Relationship Astrology. They can be contacted via: www.relationshipsandastrology.com
ॐ Namasté - Blessings!
© 2008-2020 crystalwind.ca. All rights reserved.
We have 897 guests and no members online