Category: Astrological News Hits: 1338
I’m not sure if it’s just me, but 2017 has started on quite a surreal and almost dreamlike note, as though I’m here but not really here at the same time. I feel like a witness, looking in on my own life, seeing the waves of change come crashing in on the rocks of the shoreline of my soul, but not feeling connected enough to feel the spray of the waves on my skin or to feel the invigorating power of the waves as they meet the rocks. Yet, at the same time, I feel more present than ever before, more aware of every sound, thought and breath, so I feel stuck in a kind of paradoxical confusion.
Life is rarely straightforward or ‘black and white’, in fact, most of us prefer the rich kaleidoscope of the full spectrum of ‘what is’ rather than trying to conform and fit in to the concept of ‘normal’. Yet, there are times when straightforward feels like the welcoming hug of a warm jumper on a cold day, as we long for a rest from the confusing and conflicting experience we call life. We want simplicity but live in a world of complexity, and so, yet another paradox surfaces.
In many ways, there is a sense we are each beginning to step beyond the concepts and beliefs that have shaped and defined our lives for so long as we seek out new ways of living and being which coalesce the paradoxes into something more comprehensible and understandable, and it is this process that’s causing the real/unreal state, as we are, in fact, here and not here at the same time! This isn’t suggesting a need to explore the concept of Schrödinger’s Cat or quantum physics, but it is asking each of us to open up our hearts and souls even more to the bigger picture. Of course, this can be a painful process, as we can sometimes feel as though we are being ripped in two and torn apart by the myriad of thoughts, ideas and beliefs; and the growing sense of awareness and rising consciousness can lead to a bewildering array of profound and intense emotions. However, although this is challenging, intuitively we know we need to carry on, as the only way to the other side is through.
This process is not helped by the fact that none of us can truly be sure where ‘the other side’ is in this journey, we sense it’s a deeper awareness of peace, a stronger sense of equilibrium and a capacity to live more consciously, but when we are continually tested and pushed beyond our limits, it can be hard to have trust. Of course, it’s only when we look back, we can see that even when we feel we are being pushed beyond our limits, our limits do expand and we discover we are so much stronger and more pliable than we ever considered, but the benefit of hindsight is usually only beneficial with hindsight!
There is no doubt that being human is complicated and complex, and what’s right for one person usually isn’t for another. When we feel most alone, we want someone to reach out, hold our hands and walk with us, but this is, very often, the time we most need to walk alone in order to find our own true sense of self.
March looks set to be a month of more paradoxes but there is a growing sense of strength emerging: a sense of a willingness, combined with resolve, to keep walking forward with courage and trust. In many ways, the more willing we are to trust the process, the more we will see the complexity stripped away, and the simplicity we all long for, to emerge. This is a time for new life, for allowing the conditions and caveats we’ve placed on our own existences to fall away in order to re-connect more consciously and more vibrantly to life than ever before.
Although we may, at times, need to walk alone, it’s important to know that we are never truly alone. If you feel isolated, disconnected, broken and alone, don’t be afraid to acknowledge this; there is true courage in being open: don’t be afraid to reach out or to ask for help. Although it may sound twee, also know that the sun will come out again; it’s just a matter of time…
March looks set to be a month of inspired thought and creative vision as a new pathway or avenue begins to take shape and form. Although your free-spirited, fiery spirit has been looking to explore some unchartered terrain, your more sensible, practical side has resisted, preferring to keep on keeping on and to ‘park’ those fiery yearnings just in case they up-end the apple cart of your life. Yet, despite your best intentions, the ram-headed, hot-blooded, determined side of your nature still wants to up-end the apple cart as you want to shake up the fabric of your life, throw it up in the air and see where it lands. Of course, there is a part of you that shudders at the thought of this but you’ve been longing for a new challenge for quite some time and you seem ready now to take a chance on something new.
However, your more practical side still resists, holding back, trying to go with the flow of your everyday existence but the pedestrian nature of your ‘everyday’ has grown rather stale and this has caused a kind of inner log jam of creative ideas and innovative ponderings as they have nowhere to go. As a result, you feel fit to burst as you contemplate and anticipate a new adventure but you keep it locked within as you’re just not sure what to do with it. So, it seems clear that you need to find a way to let your free-spirited nature flow more freely as holding it in leads to frustration and a dulling of your fire. This is your moment to breathe life into the flames of your imagination as you find a new way of living and being that allows you to fly more freely than ever before…
As you continue to grow more aware of yourself, your life and your choices, there is a sense that you are beginning to realise just how out of balance you have been over recent months. Although you have still achieved a great deal despite being out of kilter, now you can see this more clearly, it’s easier to see how you could have made different choices and walked a different path. However, whilst learning and understanding is important, you cannot change the past as what’s done is done. Try not to berate yourself for making a ‘wrong choice’, instead see your life as a continual learning curve, and choices, even the ‘wrong’ one’s (if there really is such a thing), help you to grow, evolve and ultimately thrive. It’s been hard for you to see the wood for the trees as you have been so focused on being everything to everyone and you have lost sight of yourself in the process. You are a naturally giving and supportive soul but try not to forget to give and support yourself!
Yet, none of this is really new information as you have been struggling with ‘over giving’ for a very long time and your tendency to ‘over question’ your choices has often left you hesitating about where to go next as you are so keen to make the right choice and do the right thing. It’s time to stop looking backwards as a reference point and instead turn your focus to the here and now in order to be more conscious in the present moment. Staying in this moment takes courage and it also means a need to let go of giving yourself a hard time. You seem ready now to breathe more deeply into life and to let life breathe into you…
There are periods in your life which are unquestionably chipper, bright and full of optimism, where the world feels like your oyster and you feel motivated, inspired and driven, but there are other times which feel much more uphill where you feel slightly (if not completely) overwhelmed with trying to make sense of the human-ness of life and you feel lost, without map, compass or GPS. Of course, this isn’t helped by being such a profoundly deep thinker, as you often get disoriented in existential thought and philosophical meanderings, but your tendency to get lost is not solely about over-thinking as there is also a layer of escapism in your nature which finds solace and relief in the deep exploration of why things are the way they are. This, in many ways, takes you further away from the reality of the moment rather than closer to it, which perhaps makes life a little easier to bear.
Whilst it’s good to explore, ask questions and contemplate the meaning of life, when this takes you away from actually living your life, there is a need to re-orientate yourself once again; the challenge for you is in knowing when you are lost though as you can switch from optimistic and driven to confused in the blink of an eye. The dualistic nature of Gemini can make for a confusing existence but it can also make for an enriched and happy one as well if you start accepting the idea that not all questions in life have answers and, as a result, you begin to let go of the need to push so hard to find them. Sometimes, letting go and being in the moment is the biggest gift of all as it allows you to be fully awake and conscious, and it’s this state of being that is your biggest ally…
Have you ever watched a moth as it’s been allured by a light bulb, only to draw close, realise it’s heat and back off again, before drawing close and seemingly repeating the somewhat self-destructive cycle again? Yet, scientists don’t truly know why moths do this – is it disorientation, slow evolution, self-destruction, mating? It’s easy to make a judgement that the moth should learn and stop, but when is life ever so easy! There are aspects of your own character that has echoes of moth behaviour as you often find yourself repeating patterns and cycles, and even though you know they are not healthy or life affirming, you continue anyway. Is this because you are not evolved or is it because you are self-destructive? It would be easy to make such assumptions (as you are your harshest judge), but the most likely reason is because you are a human being and, like moths and every other living being on the planet, sometimes behaviours and choices just don’t make sense.
You could try to pick apart your character as you scurry about working out exactly what triggers your behaviour and choices, or you could simply accept the perfection of your imperfection and stop beating yourself up in the process. There is a chance that you have no sense of this behaviour in yourself, so you may not feel any sense of affinity for the moth, yet, step back a little, ask those close and you are likely to be made more aware of such patterns. There is no judgement or criticism here, just a compassionate plea for you to shift your awareness in order to live a more balanced, joyful and accepting life. Sometimes being human is complex, perplexing and bewildering, but try not to let this stop you from allowing your beauty, majesty and strength to shine brightly…
March looks set to be a month for some honest self-evaluation as you gaze more deeply into the depths of your soul in a quest to re-connect to the purest threads of your true essence. This certainly feels like a heady mission, and one for the most courageous of souls; you may doubt your own capacity for such a quest, but intuitively you know you are more than ready to go within as you have reached a crossroads in your life, and need to gain a stronger sense of purpose in order to decide where to head next. Of course, there is a strong argument to say you should just trust the process and go wherever the currents take you, but you are not really one for drifting. Whilst you cannot control the tides, you fare much better when taking a more conscious and active role in your own destiny as being a part of your own evolution feels infinitely more satisfying than watching from the side lines.
You are the first to accept you make mistakes (sometimes!), and you also acknowledge that your fiery, tempestuous tendencies can sometimes seem irrational or slightly crazy to others, but you know better! There are wisps of anticipation tickling your soul as you instinctively know you are ready to seek out a purer and richer way of living and being. Your curiosity wants to go within as you no longer want to run on the pedestrian treadmill of ‘keeping on keeping on’. Your soul is calling out for something fresh and new; an opportunity to let your essence thrive and to give your soul the space to dance freely. You long to feel the warmth rising up from within once again as you feel a re-connection and sense you are finally living the life you were born to live…
Life is often a complex and complicated business of choices, decisions, evaluations and beliefs. There are times when everything seems clear, bright and tickety-boo, but there are also times when the way forward is as about as clear as mud. Sometimes you fight and resist the mud, sometimes you reluctantly accept it, seeking out clarity, and other times you turn to face it and have a mud bath! Mud happens, life happens and there are undoubtedly times when it all feels too uphill for you. However, you are a bright, intuitive and wise soul, and you know the wisdom to be found in mud, as it’s often the more challenging or cloudy times of life where true evolution occurs. It takes wisdom to know when to resist the mud and when to bathe in it, but learning the art of true surrender, and knowing it’s not the same as giving up, takes time and practice.
It’s easy to feel overwhelmed when there are choices and decisions to make, particularly when you have no clear sense of where you are now, let alone where you are heading, but the more you can re-centre and re-balance your equilibrium, the less you will struggle. You may wonder how on earth to re-centre or re-balance during such moments, but intuitively you already know there is no ‘do’ here as this is about your state of being. Perception matters as it shapes and defines your existence in the world. Sometimes, splashing in the mud can be nurturing as it brings you into the present moment and takes you away from the ‘what if’s’ and ‘if only’s’. Over-thinking during challenging times is understandable as you have a potent mind, but there are times when this over-complicates matters. Sometimes, you simply need to breathe deeply and be conscious of the moment…
March looks set to be a month for you to find a suitable stage, to take some deep breaths and to perform your own version of Sinatra’s ‘My Way’. Well, perhaps not a stage, and maybe not singing, but you get the gist! Perhaps conversely to the song though, this isn’t about ‘the final curtain’ as you are on the verge of something new as you get ready to throw open the curtains to a brand new way of living and being, and this song is an affirmation for you to declare to the world (but more importantly, to yourself) that you are living your life your way. You spend a great deal of your time trying to placate and appease others, bending yourself and your dreams out of shape in the process. Yet, deep within your heart and soul, you want to ‘do it your way’ and re-embrace your dreams once again.
It’s time for you to re-ignite the passion within and to acknowledge your gifts and talents; this isn’t a time for hiding in the shadows, feeling voiceless or wondering where you fit in the world. You fit, exactly as you are! You may not be a sheep and you are certainly not box shaped, you are unique, but this is why you are perfect as you are. Living life your way is an inspiration, and the more confidence you have in yourself, the more you will realise that your current path of least resistance isn’t helping anyone, particularly yourself. Being you and letting your light shine brightly is important as it’s your way of living the best life possible. This isn’t about following others or seeking out the most obvious path ahead, it’s about being a trailblazer and pioneer, and loving the fact that you are finally ‘doing it your way’…
‘Letting go’ continues to take centre stage throughout March as you begin to contemplate the true meaning of the concept. For a long time now, your stoical, determined side has felt ‘letting go’ is giving up. At the same time, your more logical side has wondered what it actually means, after all, letting go of what? Yet, your intuitive side has considered it to be the desired state of being as it’s a willingness to be free and to soar like a bird on the thermals. No one ever said it was easy being you! Mostly, your stoical and logical sides win out, and you keep on keeping on, doing the best you can, and trying hard to live the best life possible. However, your intuitive side knows the best life possible can only come from ‘letting go’ of all of the conditions and caveats you have, over time, placed on your existence. It also knows the need for you to ‘let go’ of living your life by ought’s, must’s or should’s.
Of course, there will always be responsibilities, but you are a free spirit and you need some space to shimmy and shine on the great big dance floor of life. Over the years, you have slowly accumulated a very long ‘rule book’ of ways to act, think and be, and whilst many of these are useful, many are not. It’s time for you to let go of the rule book that has shaped and defined your existence for so long in order to re-shape and re-define your way of being you. Whilst you may meet some inner resistance, intuitively you know you are more than ready to reach more deeply into your heart and soul in order to live a more enriched and fulfilling life…
March looks set to be a month for re-evaluating and re-defining your true priorities in life. It’s time to ask yourself some big questions: what do you truly want? What makes you happy? What excites you? What do you truly want? The latter is perhaps the most important question (so much so, you’ve already been asked twice!) as knowing what you truly want in life is surely the only question that really matters as everything else follows after that. Knowing what you truly want shapes your goals and defines your dreams, knowing what you truly want helps you sort the wheat from the chaff with friends, projects or decisions. Knowing what you truly want gives you a purpose and a sense of definition. If only life was that easy! It’s so hard for you to know what you truly want as life is just so full of possibilities!
Some may feel you are a scatterbrain, lacking focus and direction, but this really isn’t the case as you are quite the opposite and your ability to carry so many different foci at any one time is really quite staggering, but the cost is an inability to gain a sense of clarity to knowing what you truly want. You could argue that you do know what you want, as you want it all, but intuitively you know how exhausting this can be and you long for a simpler, more enriching way of living and being. Maybe this isn’t a time to over-think this question but a time to feel it instead? Maybe what you want isn’t about goals, it’s about achieving a state of being? Maybe what you want isn’t something to go and get, but it’s already with you now? Maybe what you truly want is more a warm, fuzzy tingling feeling inside…
As you continue to shape and cultivate your own, unique definition of happiness, there is a sense that you are beginning to take a broader perspective when it comes to knowing what makes you happy. Of course, life has its inevitable ups and downs, and you have had some big challenges to deal with over recent months and years, but this has strengthened your resolve and your resilience, and you now seem more determined than ever to claim the concept of happiness you know to be rightfully yours. Yet, there is a part of you reluctant to do so, not because you can’t but because you feel it’s tempting fate to declare a state of happiness. After all, nothing is permanent, so why rest on your laurels in a temporary state of happiness knowing it will, at some point come to an end? Well, whilst this is a logical approach, it kind of misses the point as, to take such an approach, means you will never truly allow yourself to experience happiness as you know it won’t last and you remain in the ‘realists’ camp of playing it safe.
Although there is much to be said for caution, to do so at the expense of ever really allowing yourself to experience the heart-pumping, life-affirming state of happiness, seems a shame as it slowly erodes your visionary approach to life. Now, none of this is to say that you’ve never been happy as that’s not the case, but you seem ready now to tap into that growing sense of abandon within you to unleash yourself from expectations and instead ride the waves of life more consciously than ever before. Happiness is not about what you do or what you have, it’s a state of being and it’s a way of living, breathing and thriving…
At heart, you are quite the perfectionist, always striving to get life ‘right’ and to do more, be more and achieve more. This is fed by your unending sense of possibility as well as your visionary capacity to see the bigger picture as well as the finer details of your life. You know what you are capable of and often push yourself quite hard to reach that pedestal you’ve sat your visions upon. Whilst there is no reason why you can’t reach the dizzying heights of your pedestal of perfection, there is a sense that keeping your focus on the horizon will lead to a deeper sense of disconnection within you as you end up constantly chasing the horizon and feeling disenchanted with your lot in life. With such a strong focus on where you are heading, it’s all too easy to lose sight of where you are now and it therefore seems important for you to pause for a short while during March in order to regain your perspective and to begin to see that the grass is not always greener on the other side of the fence as sometimes where you are now is the true gift.
Of course, being such a visionary and creative thinker, it’s hard for you to not explore possibilities and to avoid gazing longingly over the fence, but ‘over there’ isn’t here, and you need to bring yourself back fully into the present moment in order to get a clearer sense of your true priorities in life. Putting yourself under constant pressure to achieve more implies that you are not enough now and that couldn’t be further from the truth! It’s time for you to start realising that you already have all the ingredients you need to make the perfect cake, all you need to do now is to decide the flavour…
The vibrant, kaleidoscope of colours of the landscape of your life has taken on a more subdued tone recently as you have lost that intangible ‘je ne c’est quoi’, the joie de vivre that brings a sparkle and shimmer to your everyday world. Of course, if you knew what was missing, you could relocate it, but there is a strong sense that this dulling of the palette of your life has been a gradual process as you have slowly given away pieces of your essence through trying to be the person you’ve felt you’ve needed to be. In many ways, you are a master of the mask as you can easily wear a smile even when you are troubled and overwhelmed, and yet, those who truly know you can see through this mask as your eyes really are the gateway to your soul and they lose their brightness when you’re struggling. Despite knowing this though, you still wear your masks as they have become second nature to you; you don’t want to open the doorway to your inner world as it’s a maelstrom of creativity, confusion and experiences.
Although it may be hard to accept, this maelstrom is also your biggest gift as it enables you to connect more consciously to life: to feel more, to experience more and to live more. Life isn’t always rose petals and marshmallows, sometimes it is hard, and sometimes it’s important for you to acknowledge when you’re struggling. Whilst your joie de vivre appears to have vanished, it isn’t missing, but has simply got lost amongst the kaleidoscope of being you. The colours of the landscape may appear subdued, but maybe this is a switch to watercolours rather than the vibrancy and punch of oils? It’s time for you to be you and to start enjoying the more subtle and beautiful tones and colours now emerging from your soul…
please consider a donation to help keep this website open. Thank you!
For a one time donation of any amount click the donate button!
Archive: Astrology News
- 2017 (134)
- May (23)
- • 23 - Playing to Win - May 23rd, 2017
- • 22 - Weekly Horoscopes at Work May 22-28, 2017
- • 22 - Your Guide to Planetary Energies For May 22 to 28, 2017
- • 20 - It's Gemini Season - What's New?
- • 19 - Love Is In The Air! The Week From 18th To 25th May.
- • 18 - Mars Transits In Gemini On 27th May 2017, Major Changes Will Rock Your Life!
- • 17 - Jupiter Quincunx Uranus 2018
- • 15 - Weekly Horoscopes at Work May 15-21, 2017
- • 15 - Your Guide to Planetary Energies For May 15 to 21, 2017
- • 13 - Planet Alert May 2017
- • 11 - Moon Trine Uranus Natal and Transit
- • 09 - Uranus Retrograde 2017
- • 08 - Weekly Horoscopes at Work May 8-14, 2017
- • 07 - Your Guide to Planetary Energies For May 8 to 14, 2017
- • 04 - Planetary Illuminations for May 2017
- • 04 - Moon Conjunct Pluto Natal and Transit
- • 03 - 5D Astrology Report: May 2017
- • 02 - Your Love Horoscope for May 2017
- • 01 - Monthly Forecasts for May 2017
- • 01 - May 2017 Monthly Forecast
- • 01 - May 2017 Forecasts
- • 01 - Weekly Horoscopes at Work May 1-7, 2017
- • 01 - Your Guide to Planetary Energies For May 1 to 7, 2017
- April (26)
- • 27 - Astrology for May 2017
- • 27 - Neptune Retrograde 2017 Pandemic
- • 24 - Weekly Horoscopes at Work April 24-30, 2017
- • 24 - Your Guide to Planetary Energies For April 24 to 30, 2017
- • 21 - Taurus – The Fourth Ray
- • 20 - Moon Sextile Venus Natal and Transit
- • 17 - Weekly Horoscopes at Work April 17-23, 2017
- • 17 - Awaken your inner Shaman. Venus direct and Chiron in Pisces, 15/16th April
- • 17 - Your Guide to Planetary Energies For April 17 to 23, 2017
- • 14 - Sun Quincunx Pluto Natal and Transit
- • 12 - When Will We See The End Of These Difficult Planetary Cycles?
- • 12 - Intuitive Astrology: The Retrograde Effect April 2017
- • 10 - There Are 4 Retrogrades This Month — How Will They Affect Your Sign?
- • 10 - We've Got It All Wrong: Mercury Retrograde Is Actually The Best Time To Manifest Our Dreams
- • 10 - 6th April – 25th August 2017: Saturn Retrograde in Sagittarius
- • 10 - April – May 2017: Mercury Retrograde in Taurus & Aries and Conjunct Uranus
- • 10 - Weekly Horoscopes at Work April 10-16, 2017
- • 10 - Your Guide to Planetary Energies For Apr 10 to 16, 2017
- • 05 - Saturn Retrograde: Satisfaction of Accomplishment
- • 05 - Monthly Forecasts for April 2017
- • 04 - Intuitive Astrology: Mercury Retrograde April-May 2017
- • 03 - April 2017 Monthly Forecast
- • 03 - Weekly Horoscopes at Work April 3-9, 2017
- • 02 - Your Guide to Planetary Energies For April 3 to 9, 2017
- • 01 - Planetary Illuminations for April 2017
- • 01 - Jupiter Quincunx Neptune May 2017
- March (28)
- • 30 - Venus & Jupiter Retrograde
- • 30 - This Is What Your Soulmate Is Like, Based On Your Zodiac Sign
- • 29 - Astrology for April 2017
- • 28 - Moon Sextile Pluto Natal and Transit
- • 27 - Jupiter square Pluto, Phase II: the Death of Truth
- • 27 - Weekly Horoscopes at Work March 27-April 2, 2017
- • 26 - Your Guide to Planetary Energies For March 27 to April 2, 2017
- • 21 - Aries – First and Seventh Rays
- • 21 - Pluto Retrograde 2017 Internal Investigation
- • 20 - Who Is Your Best Sex Partner, According To Your Zodiac Sign!
- • 20 - Happy Spring Equinox! 20th March 2017.
- • 20 - Weekly Horoscopes at Work March 20-26, 2017
- • 19 - Your Guide to Planetary Energies For March 20 to 26, 2017
- • 16 - March Equinox 2017: Stabilization, Resurrection & Personal Sovereignty
- • 13 - Weekly Horoscopes at Work March 13-19, 2017
- • 12 - Your Guide to Planetary Energies For March 13 to 19, 2017
- • 10 - Pluto Trine Moon Transit
- • 09 - The Spiritual Significance of the March Equinox 2017
- • 09 - This Is How Every Zodiac Sign Ruins Their Own Life Without Even Trying To
- • 08 - Lust for life! Mars in Taurus, 9th March to 21st of April.
- • 06 - Weekly Horoscopes at Work March 6-12, 2017
- • 06 - Your Guide to Planetary Energies For March 6 to 12, 2017
- • 04 - Venus in Aries retrograde. More love, more abundance, more joy! March 4th to April 15th, 2017
- • 03 - Saturn Retrograde 2017 Karmic Roller Coaster
- • 02 - March 2017 Monthly Forecast
- • 02 - Monthly Forecasts for March 2017
- • 01 - Intuitive Astrology: Venus Retrograde March-April 2017
- • 01 - Planetary Illuminations for March 2017
- February (23)
- • 27 - Weekly Horoscopes at Work February 25 - March 5, 2017
- • 27 - Your Guide to Planetary Energies For February 27 to March 5, 2017
- • 26 - Astrology for March 2017
- • 26 - February 26 Solar Eclipse
- • 26 - Planet Alert March 2017
- • 26 - Pisces Solar Eclipse Ritual for Self Love and New Beginnings 2017
- • 24 - Solar Eclipse in 9th Degree of Pisces on 26th February 2017
- • 23 - Solar Eclipse in Pisces. Magical, Mystical New Worlds are emerging, 26th February.
- • 20 - Weekly Horoscopes at Work Feb 20-26, 2017
- • 20 - Your Guide to Planetary Energies For February 20 to 26, 2017
- • 16 - Intuitive Astrology: The Jupiter Return
- • 13 - Weekly Horoscopes at Work February 13-19, 2017
- • 13 - Your Guide to Planetary Energies For February 13 to 19, 2017
- • 12 - Emotional Equilibrium. Moon in Virgo 12/13th February.
- • 10 - Solar Eclipse 26 February 2017 The Wish
- • 09 - Moon Opposite Uranus Natal and Transit
- • 06 - Your Guide to Planetary Energies For February 6 to 12, 2017
- • 05 - Weekly Horoscopes at Work February 6-12, 2017
- • 04 - Planet Alert February 2017
- • 02 - Monthly Forecasts for February 2017
- • 02 - February 2017 Monthly Forecast
- • 02 - Planetary Illuminations for February 2017
- • 01 - Lunar Eclipse 10 February 2017 Practical Magic
- January (34)
- • 30 - Moon Conjunct Venus Natal and Transit
- • 30 - Fearless, Bold and Brazen. Mars in Aries from the 27th Jan to the 9th of March.
- • 30 - Weekly Horoscopes at Work January 30-February 5, 2017
- • 30 - Your Guide to Planetary Energies For January 30 to February 5, 2017
- • 29 - Mars transiting through Aries – Harness the power of the “Id”
- • 28 - Venus Retrograde 2017 Fated Love
- • 27 - Astrology for February 2017
- • 25 - Venus and Chiron. Believe in your Super powers of Love and Healing.
- • 23 - Weekly Horoscopes at Work January 23-29, 2017
- • 23 - Your Guide to Planetary Energies For January 23 to 29, 2017
- • 21 - Aquarius Healthstrology ~ Self-Care Strategies For Aquarius Season
- • 20 - It's Aquarius Season - Here's What Your Zodiac Sign Says About Your Relationships
- • 20 - Moon Square Venus Natal and Transit
- • 19 - US Inauguration astrology and the Donald Trump update
- • 19 - The Astrology of Donald Trump
- • 17 - Living from your hearts desire. The week from the 16th to 23rd January 2017
- • 16 - Weekly Horoscopes at Work January 16-22, 2017
- • 16 - Planet Alert Mid January 2017
- • 16 - Your Guide to Planetary Energies For January 16 to 22, 2017
- • 14 - Saturn Square Mercury Transit
- • 12 - Time to Thrive in 2017
- • 09 - Your Guide to Planetary Energies For January 9 to 15, 2017
- • 09 - Weekly Horoscopes at Work January 9-15, 2017
- • 06 - Discover the power within, a date with destiny. 7/8th January 2017
- • 03 - Venus enters Pisces January 3rd to February 3rd. Embracing, uplifting and elevating the cosmic vibration
- • 03 - Monthly Forecasts for January 2017
- • 02 - Weekly Horoscopes at Work January 2-8, 2017
- • 02 - The Prevalent Energy for 2017: Jupiter in Libra Opposing Uranus & Eris in Aries
- • 02 - Planet Alert January 2017
- • 02 - Planetary Illuminations for January 2017
- • 02 - Your Guide to Planetary Energies For January 2 to 8, 2017
- • 01 - Looking backward to look ahead
- • 01 - The Astrology of 2017: An Overview
- • 01 - What You Should Eat According To The Stars: Your January Astrological Food Forecast
- May (23)
- 2016 (166)
- December (20)
- • 31 - January 2017 Monthly Forecast
- • 30 - Dare to be different! Uranus direct 29th December to 7th August 2017
- • 30 - Uranus Direct
- • 28 - Astrology for January 2017
- • 26 - Weekly Horoscopes at Work December 26, 2016-January 1, 2017
- • 24 - Mercury Retrograde and Your Timing in 2017: 5 Things You Need to Know
- • 24 - Venus Retrograde in 2017: Redefining Humanity’s Personal Values
- • 24 - The gift of a higher Love this Christmas
- • 19 - Mercury retrograde in Capricorn, 19th Dec to 8th January 2017
- • 19 - Your Guide to Planetary Energies For December 19 to 25, 2016
- • 19 - Weekly Horoscopes at Work December 19-25, 2016
- • 12 - Weekly Horoscopes at Work December 12-18, 2016
- • 12 - 19th December 2016 – 8th January 2017: Mercury Retrograde in Capricorn and Sagittarius
- • 11 - Your Guide to Planetary Energies For December 12 to 18, 2016
- • 09 - 2017: Being the Light
- • 07 - Intuitive Astrology: The Spiritual Meaning of Mercury Retrograde December 2016
- • 05 - Your Guide to Planetary Energies For December 5 to 11, 2016
- • 03 - Planetary Illuminations for December 2016
- • 03 - Monthly Forecasts for December 2016
- • 02 - December 2016 Monthly Forecast
- November (20)
- • 28 - Weekly Horoscopes at Work November 27-December 4, 2016
- • 27 - Your Guide to Planetary Energies For November 28 to December 4, 2016
- • 27 - Astrology for December 2016
- • 26 - Planet Alert December 2016
- • 23 - Journeying Through Saturn Return Part 1
- • 21 - Weekly Horoscopes at Work November 21-27 2016
- • 20 - Your Guide to Planetary Energies For November 21 to 27, 2016
- • 18 - The Jupiter/Pluto dance: What it means for you
- • 16 - Astrology for 2017
- • 15 - A look at Generation Z: The Pluto in Sagittarius generation
- • 14 - Weekly Horoscopes at Work November 14-20, 2016
- • 13 - Your Guide to Planetary Energies For November 14 to 20, 2016
- • 10 - 9th November – 19th December 2016: Mars in Aquarius
- • 06 - Your Guide to Planetary Energies For November 7 to 13, 2016
- • 06 - Weekly Horoscopes at Work November 7-13, 2016
- • 04 - Planetary Illuminations for November 2016
- • 03 - Planet Alert November 2016
- • 02 - Neptune conjunct the South Node of Fate, 3rd November
- • 02 - November 2016 Monthly Forecast
- • 02 - Monthly Forecasts for November 2016
- October (16)
- • 31 - Weekly Horoscopes at Work October 31-November 6, 2016
- • 30 - Your Guide to Planetary Energies For October 31 to November 6, 2016
- • 30 - Astrology for November 2016
- • 23 - Weekly Horoscopes at Work October 22-28, 2016
- • 23 - Your Guide to Planetary Energies for For October 24 to 30, 2016
- • 18 - Live life to the fullest! Venus in Sagittarius,from 18th October to 11th Nov
- • 17 - Weekly Horoscopes at Work October 17-23, 2016
- • 16 - Your Guide to Planetary Energies for For October 17 to 23, 2016
- • 15 - 15th – 31st October 2016: Astro-Events to the End of October
- • 10 - Weekly Horoscopes at Work October 10-16, 2016
- • 09 - Your Guide to Planetary Energies for For October 10 to 16, 2016
- • 08 - “Femme Fatale” the month of October
- • 06 - Monthly Forecasts for October 2016
- • 03 - Weekly Horoscopes at Work October 3-9, 2016
- • 02 - Your Guide to Planetary Energies for October 3 to 9, 2016
- • 02 - Planetary Illuminations for October 2016
- September (25)
- • 30 - October 2016 Monthly Forecast
- • 30 - Planet Alert October 2016
- • 27 - This week’s Libra New Moon is full of abundance and the power of love
- • 26 - Astrology for October 2016
- • 26 - Weekly Horoscopes at Work Sept. 26 - Oct. 2, 2016
- • 25 - Dream Big As Jupiter and the Sun Align
- • 24 - Current Trends: End of September/ Beginning of October 2016
- • 22 - The week of Love! Jupiter in Libra conjunct the Sun
- • 19 - Weekly Horoscopes at Work September 19-25, 2016
- • 18 - Your Guide to Planetary Energies for September 19 to 25, 2016 and September 26 to October 2, 2016
- • 18 - Full Moon Lunar Eclipse in Pisces
- • 14 - Let the healing waves of Love flow over you. Lunar Eclipse in 16th September
- • 12 - Weekly Horoscopes at Work September 12-18, 2016
- • 11 - Your Guide to Planetary Energies for September 12 to 18, 2016
- • 10 - Intuitive Astrology: Jupiter Enters Libra and the 999 Gateway
- • 10 - A day to celebrate! Jupiter arrives in Libra 9th September.
- • 10 - 27th June – 1st December 2016: Chiron Retrograde in Pisces
- • 10 - The Eris-Uranus conjunction of 2015-2017
- • 06 - Planet Alert September 2016
- • 05 - Weekly Horoscopes at Work September 5 - 11, 2016
- • 04 - Your Guide to Planetary Energies for September 5 to 11, 2016
- • 04 - Monthly Astro-Forecasts for September 2016
- • 04 - “I don’t want realism, I want magic. Magic” Neptune-Saturn square exact 10th September
- • 04 - Now is the time to take destiny into our own hands. Sun in Virgo conjunct the north node of fate 4th September.
- • 01 - September 2016 Monthly Forecast
- August (25)
- • 31 - Gaining inner wisdom and joy. Mercury in Virgo retrograde 30th Aug to 22nd September
- • 31 - 1st September 2016: Solar Eclipse in 10th degree of Virgo at 9:04 a.m. UT
- • 30 - Mercury retrograde alert! August 30-September 22, 2016
- • 29 - Intuitive Astrology: Mercury Retrograde August 2016
- • 29 - Weekly Horoscopes at Work August 29 - September 4, 2016
- • 29 - Your Guide to Planetary Energies for August 29 to September 4, 2016
- • 27 - 30th August – 22nd September 2016: Mercury Retrograde in Virgo & Jupiter enters Libra
- • 25 - Light your fire! 24th to 30th August
- • 23 - The limits of positive thinking
- • 22 - Weekly Horoscopes at Work August 22-28, 2016
- • 22 - Your Guide to Planetary Energies for August 22 to 28, 2016
- • 19 - Full Moon in Aquarius, Solar & Lunar Eclipses of September 2016 – A New Hope!
- • 17 - Neptune in Pisces and extreme flooding
- • 14 - Weekly Horoscopes at Work August 15-21, 2016
- • 14 - Your Guide to Planetary Energies for August 15 to 21, 2016
- • 12 - The religion of Love! Update 12th August.
- • 10 - Intuitive Astrology: Saturn Turns Direct August 13th 2016
- • 07 - Weekly Horoscopes at Work August 8-14, 2016
- • 07 - Your Guide to Planetary Energies for August 8 to 14, 2016
- • 07 - Mars in Sagittarius: 2nd August– 27th September 2016
- • 06 - The Royal Finger of God, 5th Aug, weekend energy update.
- • 03 - Planet Alert August 2016
- • 02 - August 2016 Monthly Forecast
- • 02 - Monthly Astro-Forecasts for August 2016
- • 01 - Weekly Horoscopes at Work August 1-7, 2016
- July (17)
- • 31 - Your Guide to Planetary Energies for August 1 to 7, 2016
- • 30 - A Heart of a Lion - New Moon in Leo & Mercury Retrograde August 2016 ❤
- • 26 - Astrology for August 2016
- • 26 - The truth is being revealed. Last degrees of Mars in Scorpio and shadow phase, until 22nd August.
- • 25 - Weekly Horoscopes at Work July 25-31, 2016
- • 24 - Your Guide to Planetary Energies for July 25 to 31, 2016
- • 23 - Current Trends July – September 2016
- • 18 - Weekly Horoscopes at Work July 18 - 24, 2016
- • 17 - Your Guide to Planetary Energies for July 18 to 24, 2016
- • 11 - Weekly Horoscopes at Work July 11 - 17, 2016
- • 11 - Your Guide to Planetary Energies for July 11 to 17, 2016
- • 05 - Monthly Astro-Forecasts July 2016
- • 05 - Weekly Horoscopes at Work July 4 - 10, 2016
- • 03 - Your Guide to Planetary Energies for July 4 to 10, 2016
- • 03 - The Nurturing of America, 2016-2017. Understanding a 2 Personal Year Cycle
- • 01 - July 4th and The Meeting of the Sun and Sirius
- • 01 - July 2016 Monthly Forecast
- June (18)
- • 29 - How to Balance Your Root Chakra Using the Energy of Mars
- • 28 - Planet Alert July 2016
- • 27 - Weekly Horoscopes at Work June 27 - July 3, 2016
- • 26 - Your Guide to Planetary Energies for June 27 to July 3, 2016
- • 25 - Intuitive Astrology: Mars Shifts Direct June 2016
- • 25 - Astrology for July 2016
- • 20 - Weekly Horoscopes at Work June 20 - 26, 2016
- • 20 - Your Guide to Planetary Energies for June 20 to 26, 2016
- • 19 - 'Summer Healing, Light & Love' - Sun in Cancer & Summer Solstice on June 20, 2016
- • 16 - 13th June – 20th November 2016: Neptune Retrograde in Pisces
- • 13 - Digging for victory
- • 13 - Weekly Horoscopes at Work June 13 - 19, 2016
- • 12 - Your Guide to Planetary Energies for June 13 to 19, 2016
- • 11 - Uranus and Eris. The Great Awakeners
- • 09 - June 2016 – April 2017: Eris Conjunct Uranus
- • 05 - Your Guide to Planetary Energies for June 6 to 12, 2016
- • 05 - Weekly Horoscopes at Work June 6 - 12, 2016
- • 02 - June 2016 Monthly Forecast
- May (20)
- • 31 - Intuitive Astrology: June Mutable Grand Cross 2016
- • 31 - Planet Alert June 2016
- • 31 - Spring Retrograde Season – Life During Renovation
- • 30 - Weekly Horoscopes at Work May 30 - June 5, 2016
- • 29 - Your Guide to Planetary Energies for May 30 to June 5, 2016
- • 29 - Astrology for June 2016
- • 26 - 27th May – 2nd August 2016: Mars in Scorpio
- • 23 - Your Guide to Planetary Energies for May 23 to 29, 2016
- • 19 - Love, love, love. Venus conjunct the Sun until 10th July.
- • 16 - Weekly Horoscopes at Work May 16 - 22, 2016
- • 15 - Your Guide to Planetary Energies for May 16 to 22, 2016
- • 14 - Spoilt for choice! This weekend 13th to 15th May.
- • 09 - Get ready to Fly! Jupiter turns direct and Mercury eclipse, May 9th.
- • 08 - Weekly Horoscopes at Work May 9 - 15, 2016
- • 08 - Your Guide to Planetary Energies for May 9 to 15, 2016
- • 06 - Illuminating the Third Sign in the Astrological Triplicities
- • 02 - May 2016 Astro-Energy Report
- • 02 - Love is in the air! The month of May.
- • 02 - Weekly Horoscopes at Work May 2 - 8, 2016
- • 02 - Your Guide to Planetary Energies for May 2 to 8, 2016
- April (5)
- December (20)