Category: Astrological News Hits: 1451
The main theme for November is “Turning the Soil”.
When one has focused only on what is seen and shows up on the surface, what is beneath that surface becomes less and less fertile as time goes on. This month is it time to dig down deep and turn up what is underneath, bring it to the surface, inspect it, break it up, feed it, aerate it and fertilize it in preparation for new seeds.
This is what this month is all about.
Because we are turning the soil of our own lives, we get to discover what we forgot we had, as well as to observe where we need more growth and fertilization. Think of yourself as a plant in your own garden. Are you feeling root-bound by your own stubbornness, calcification and attachments? Have you allowed any new energy in the form of new ideas and inspirations into your life? Have you nourished yourself spiritually? Does your life feel somewhat small and pinched?
Some of you might be doing just great at this time. But some of you are still feeling in that transitional place of not quite knowing whether things are moving in the right direction or not, or how to proceed to make the most of these times.
In the example of working the soil, when the earth beneath is neglected and gets too dry and calcified, there is no more room for the roots to grow and the plant becomes stunted and less likely to produce big beautiful blooms. The analogy of you being a plant in your own garden is a good one to focus on this month as it is very applicable to what is going on in the world. You can see those who are mired in their stubborn beliefs as creating great limitations for themselves in this time of potential breakthrough and growth.
Fertility is a big theme this month as well. You get to study how it shows up in your life and whether you have enough of it or not. Are your projects fertile? Is your life fertile? Are your relationships fertile? Is your imagination fertile?
There will be numerous opportunities to discover what you are missing and what you wish you had more of. And maybe you find you want to change things up, plant something new, do some bigger landscaping on your life. We have excellent support for this now as we revisit similar energies to the time of the eclipse. This gives us a second chance to do accomplish what we didn’t back then.
One of the gifts of this time is the discovery of new passions and the rediscovery of old talents. As you turn up your past, your history, and your old dreams and inspirations, you may discover that you really do want to play music or write a book or be an artist or work with animals or children. It may be painful to look at and acknowledge the situations or reasons why you never followed through on those dreams. That’s the stuff under the ground that needs to be turned up, and your willingness, determination and discipline to do so is the shovel you will use. Let those disappointments, judgments and regrets go. Become neutral, practice forgiveness and then rekindle the passion and get some support in following through. (There is a good exercise for this on our monthly support audio)
This could be a very exciting time for those of you who finally decide to follow your dreams. There is great opportunity for that this month. The challenges are going to be trusting the outcome, having the courage to make new choices, and staying out of blame. Inertia could set in when fear comes up around moving forward. Old wounds connected to regret and failure could surface as well. Work through them, move forward and prepare your own “field” for a season of planting new seeds of old familiar dreams into freshly fertilized and upgraded soil.
How the month shows up:
Another layer of old feelings from childhood wounds, old regrets and disappointments is ready to be uncovered and may have to be processed and forgiven in order to move forward. It is time to let go and to reclaim any power that was lost as a preparation for planting new seeds. The level of your energy or chi will be something you will become very aware of this month. Do you have enough? What feeds you? Where are your energy leaks?
You will also have an opportunity to see clearly where you are lacking and what you need to do to correct it. Fertility is a field in which creative ideas and intentions can take root and grow and manifest. In order for something to be fertile, it needs to be fertilized. There are many ways you can fertilize the container of your life. With beauty, inspiration, enthusiasm, love, gratitude, a little awe and a good spiritual practice.
It is great month to rediscover what you truly desire and what you have a talent for. Be courageous and take a risk. The veil is thin between what is so and what can be, so take advantage of this somewhat unstable time to make your move. Good mantra for the month is “I can”.
As usual, relationships are at the point of growth and are always affected in many different ways by the themes we are working with. There is great opportunity for healing past relationships this month. Especially the ones that caused you a lot of grief and still seem to be running the show, need to be forgiven so you can move on. Where do you still feel indebted to someone? And who are you holding hostage to being indebted to you in some way? This dynamic only causes the energy to be stuck and for the same tapes to be played over and over. We mentioned that there would be similar aspects this month to the time of the eclipse. Watch closely for what gets stirred up and triggered. You have a second chance to clear, clean and forgive.
The exciting thing about relationships this month is that you get to discover new connections that inspire and excite you as well as rediscover what you truly loved and enjoyed about someone. Don’t be surprised if connections from the past come into your present life. They could be there for some completion or there for rekindling something fun. Balance your time between your responsibilities to your current important relationships and what is coming into your life that needs to be explored. If a connection feels tired, you may need to fertilize it with some new ideas, energy and time.
HEALTH AND THE PHYSICAL BODY
Watch for trouble with joints, bones, body alignment, and phantom aches and pains that come and go. Energy levels will also continue to go through highs and lows with no apparent reason. Mental health can also be unstable in these times and some may not handle the energy very well. Watch for an increase in anxiety, sleeplessness and nonspecific fear. The instinctive center is pretty rattled right now with the uncertainty and confusion of what to do, when and where.
This is why we are suggesting being proactive this month with your tilling, turning and excavation. Because we are in preparation for the future by connecting with the past and bringing forward the important pieces, the body needs to process this transition. Letting go is visceral and reconnecting with talents and inspiration can require and adjustment mentally, emotionally and physically.
Nurture and fertilize and feed those parts of yourself that need it. Learn to put yourself first recognizing that what others are going through is their own personal journey. You can be compassionate without losing yourself in another’s misery. On a very positive note, you have the opportunity to reenergize your body and soul giving you a more inspired life.
BUSINESS PARTNERSHIPS PROJECTS
When you turn the soil on an old tired project, you come up with new ideas and fresh problem solving tools. Why did I not think of that before? Because it was not in your field, that’s why.
When you change your environment, face the past and forgive what did not work with compassion and understanding, the creativity can move forward. This is a good month to bring in new people, new ideas, a fresh look, to turn the soil and fertilize all projects and partnerships.
If you have a business that has been operating the same way for some time and feels tired, it could be time to think outside the box and come up with new strategies. It could be a very exciting time. It could also be a bit painful to let go of a project or business you have put your heart and soul into if you see it needs to happen. Go back to your passion. Remember what made you happy and inspired. Don’t be afraid to make a change.
When you turn the soil, you don’t always know what will turn up. When you reconnect with your original motivation, sometimes you can rediscover the inspiration and energy that initiated things for you. Fertilize that energy.
Interesting weather phenomena continue especially around the revisit of the eclipse influences later in the month. We could have more intense events that will keep our instinctive centers open and processing. It is important to ground yourself and to trust the earth. This is a necessary cycle and is supporting the kind of change we need and are going through at this time.
Focus on your personal environment especially if you have an outdoor space where you can bring a little order and beauty to an area. Build a medicine wheel or circle or spiral. Do a bit of landscaping, all in honor of the earth and the inherent order of nature. Be in nature as much as possible and know that you can ground wherever you are.
It is still a good idea to continue cleaning and clearing out the old, especially what does not resonate with you. A little at a time unless you get inspired to tackle a bigger project. As you get rid of something make sure you honor it for where it came from and how it has served you.
DATES AND TIME FRAMES
November 1-7: We are still striving for balance but with the insight that true balance will require working with the past and the future. So, start to turn the soil. Be aware of reminders of the past and invitations for accountability. This is not a time to go to sleep. It is a time to think about truly waking up. When a limb goes to sleep, it usually has to go through a painful period as it is waking up. You can bear it because you know it will be over shortly.
This is also so in the case of personal growth. You are disturbing the soil and waking up the energy by turning it over. You probably will experience some emotional, energetic, mental and even physical discomfort as you move through the reawakening of your passions and old dreams. But the alternative is to continue diminishing our field and not to live at all.
November 3: Full Moon is Friday, November 3 at 11:22PM Mountain Daylight Time (MDT). Note: those on Daylight Savings Time, it ends Sunday night November 5 at 2am.
This full moon has the potential for creating crisis that can assist in breaking through from stagnation, calcification and stubbornness where anger and irritation play a big role, to a softer, emotional and vulnerable experience where creativity rules and imagination is fertilized with gratitude, love and awe.
Accept and acknowledge the structures that have served you so well up till now. And then, make a commitment to do it differently, allowing for change. In honor of the theme of turning the soil, it would be appropriate if you actually did that either physically in a garden or psychologically by recapitulating your past and revisiting some of the more significant events of your life. Be flexible and allow some things to break off and others to surface.
November 8-15: We are processing, sometimes with confusion and sometimes with clarity. We can be foggy one day and extremely clear and determined the next. It is like an undulating wave and the best way to navigate is to just flow with it. You will get there eventually especially if you don’t fight the current. Use this time to really dig and turn up your old passions. Honor your talents and work on forgiveness towards anything or anyone that did not honor them.
This is a good window for sharing and communication, being with others in a new way, and getting support for a newly rediscovered dream. Be kind to your body and understand that the physical is always a little behind and usually has to catch up with any new energy coming in.
November 16-23: The theme for this time frame is courage. Courage to look at the difficult things, courage to try something new, courage to face old fears, courage to take a risk either in relationship or project, courage to be more vulnerable, courage to be seen, courage to speak your truth, and courage to give an old dream new wings. You may find yourself in a position where you feel you have to justify your decisions or prove something. Instead of falling back on old habits, have the courage to break them and move forward with more confidence. If you are following your heart and your truth, you do not need the permission of others to live your dream. Only your own.
This is the time frame when we could get another trigger from the same influences as we had around the eclipse. So, beware of radical events that cause instant change and disruption creating opportunities to think and act differently. Let’s open our hearts and care for one another whether or not we have disruption or disaster.
November 18: New Moon is Saturday, November 18 at 4:42 AM Mountain Standard Time (MST)The theme for this new moon is creating positive change out of challenging circumstances. Anything that has been a hardship for you and could be seen as a negative experience can be used as a powerful agent to shift into something new. This is a new moon and will support anything new. Take the pieces of the old, whether an old dream, an old life, or challenging lessons and use the power of those experiences to fuel what wants to emerge from the ashes.
November 24-30: We may feel a bit road weary and worn out but there is a real inspired enthusiasm that comes with having survived and thrived in the face of challenging times. We would say that this is a time of sober celebration, honoring new choices but recognizing the work ahead. Take some time to rest and relax and take a break. The processing continues as well as the work towards more balance and the discipline of recapitulating the past. But we are in a rhythm now. I was once asked, “when is this going to end?” My answer: “It won’t ever end, we will just get used to it”. It is true that evolution only goes in one direction and we are constantly encouraged to step it up, raise our vibration and handle more. We can do it.
Have a wonderful month!
ॐ Namasté - Blessings!
© 2008-2018 crystalwind.ca. All rights reserved.
Archive: Astrology News
- 2019 (26)
- February (8)
- • Mars Conjunct Uranus! Caution - High Voltage Energy Alert!
- • Mercury in Pisces in Relationships Feb 10th – April 17th 2019
- • Horoscopes for February 10th, 2019 to February 17th, 2019
- • Planet Alert February 2019
- • Astrology for February 2019
- • Planetary Illuminations - February 2019
- • Horoscopes for February 3rd, 2019 to February 10th, 2019
- • February 2019 Monthly Forecast
- January (18)
- • When An Unstoppable Force Meets An Immovable Object - Mars Squares Pluto
- • This Could Hurt A Little
- • Why?
- • Horoscopes for January 27th, 2019 to February 3rd, 2019
- • Composition...
- • Horoscopes for January 20th, 2019 to January 27th, 2019
- • Yours, Mine, and Ours
- • The Art of Not Really Compromising
- • Horoscopes for January 13th, 2019 to January 20th, 2019
- • What Do You Need?
- • What Would You Like?
- • What Do You Want?
- • Planetary Illuminations - January 2019
- • Climate Change Astrology
- • Saturn, New Year And Eclipsetime
- • Your Astrological Calendar For 2019
- • Astrology for January 2019
- • January 2019 Monthly Forecast
- February (8)
- 2018 (274)
- December (9)
- • Ready, Steady Go - Leaping Into 2019 With Enthusiasm And Passion - Maybe!
- • New/Full Moons and Eclipses for 2019
- • Creative and Business Partnerships
- • Isn't It Romantic?
- • Planet Alert December 2018
- • Back Again?
- • The Venus/Uranus Opposition In Relationships
- • Planetary Illuminations - December 2018
- • December 2018 Monthly Forecast
- November (10)
- • Astrology for December 2018
- • Mars in Pisces in Relationships: Nov 15th 2018 - Jan 1st 2019
- • Mercury Retrograde 16 November 2018 - Psychic Vampires
- • Planet Alert November 2018
- • Jupiter in Sagittarius in Relationships: Nov 8th 2018 - Dec 2nd 2019
- • 7th & 8th November 2018: New Moon in Scorpio & Jupiter Enters Sagittarius
- • 6th November 2018 - 5th May 2020: The North Node in Cancer
- • November 2018 Astro-Energy Report
- • Planetary Illuminations - November 2018
- • November 2018 Monthly Forecast
- October (11)
- • Bring Your Own...
- • Astrology for November 2018
- • Fireworks...
- • Say What?
- • Planet Alert October 2018
- • Horoscopes for October 7th, 2018 to October 14th, 2018
- • Venus Retrograde in Scorpio in Relationships Oct 4th - Nov 15th 2018
- • Rumblings And Truths In Relationships - With Pluto Stationary Direct!
- • Venus Retrograde In Scorpio: October 5, 2018 - November 16, 2018
- • Planetary Illuminations - October 2018
- • October 2018 Astro-Energy Report
- September (12)
- • Astrology for October 2018
- • Horoscopes for September 23rd, 2018 to September 30th, 2018
- • Fall Is Here - Astro News Flash
- • Mercury in Libra - in Relationships - Sept 22nd - Oct 10th
- • Horoscopes for September 16th, 2018 to September 23rd, 2018
- • Venus Retrograde
- • Dark Matter: Venus Enters Scorpio - September 2018
- • Horoscopes for September 9th, 2018 to September 16th, 2018
- • Are Economists The New Astrologers?
- • Astrology for September 2018
- • Planetary Illuminations - September 2018
- • September 2018 Monthly Forecast
- August (11)
- • Planet Alert September 2018
- • Saturn Trine Uranus, An Opportunity For Creative Thought
- • Your Guide To Planetary Influences August 13 To 19, 2018
- • The August 11 Eclipse
- • How To Use Summer’s Final Eclipse At The Leo New Moon
- • In the China Shop...
- • Debunking the Lions Gate 8:8 Portal
- • Planetary Illuminations - August 2018
- • Solar Eclipse 11 August 2018 - Battle of Ideas
- • August 2018 Monthly Forecast
- • August 2018 Astro-Energy Report
- July (14)
- • Astrology for August 2018
- • The Total Lunar Eclipse Is Here...
- • Mercury Retrograde in Leo - in Relationships: July 26th – Aug 18th, 2018
- • Romance or Confusion - Venus/Neptune in Relationships!
- • Mercury Retrograde And A Total Lunar Eclipse
- • Planet Alert August 2018
- • Cancer Supermoon Eclipse! July 12, 2018
- • Busy at Work: Venus in Virgo, July 2018
- • Chiron Retrograde in Aries - in Relationships: July 2018 - Dec 9th 2018
- • Sun Trine JUPITER - Fortunate Blessings!
- • The Energies of July 2018 ~ The Rise and Fall of a Cycle
- • Planetary Illuminations - July 2018
- • July 2018 Monthly Forecast
- • July 2018 Astro-Energy Report
- June (14)
- • Planet Alert July 2018
- • Astrology for July 2018
- • Heads Up! July’s Lunar Eclipse Is The Longest Duration In A Century
- • Mars Retrograde in Aquarius, in Relationships: June 26th - Aug 26th 2018
- • Summer Solstice: The True, The Good, The Beautiful
- • Money Gets A New Look Under Uranus In Taurus
- • How To Get The Most Out Of Mars Retrograde: June 26 - August 27, 2018
- • Venus in Leo
- • Horoscopes for June 10th, 2018 to June 17th, 2018
- • The Venus/Pluto Opposition in Relationships
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for June 4 to 10, 2018
- • Horoscopes for June 3rd, 2018 to June 10th, 2018
- • Planet Alert June 2018
- • June 2018 Monthly Forecast
- May (28)
- • Planetary Illuminations - June 2018
- • Astrology for June 2018
- • June 2018 Astro-Energy Report
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for May 28 to June 3, 2018
- • Horoscopes for May 27th, 2018 to June 3rd, 2018
- • Tradition With a Twist...
- • Solar Eclipse 12 July 2018 - Crisis Averted
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for May 21 to 27, 2018
- • Horoscopes for May 20th, 2018 to May 27th, 2018
- • Meghan Markle and Prince Harry - Royal Wedding Bells!
- • Announcing the Holy Grail
- • Mars in Aquarius in Relationships May 16th - Nov 16th 2018
- • The Astrology Of Prince Harry And Meghan Markle
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for May 14 to 20, 2018
- • Horoscopes for May 13th, 2018 to May 20th, 2018
- • Planet Alert May 2018
- • Deluge and Delusions...
- • Horoscopes for May 6th, 2018 to May 13th, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 7 May 2018
- • The Meaning Of Uranus In Taurus, 2018-2026
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for May 7 to 13, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 4 May 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 3 May 2018
- • The Energies of May 2018 ~ Conscious Creation
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 02 May 2018
- • May 2018 Monthly Forecast
- • Planetary Illuminations - May 2018
- • May 2018 Astro-Energy Report
- April (46)
- • Astrology for May 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for April 30 to May 6, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 27 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 26 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 25 April 2018
- • Venus Enters Gemini, April 24, 2018 - A Moment of Clarity
- • The Upcoming Mars/Pluto Conjunction In Capricorn In Relationships
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 24 April 2018
- • Venus in Gemini: April 24 - May 19, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 23 April 2018
- • Pluto Stations Retrograde, April 22, 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for April 23 to 29, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 22 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 21 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 20 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 19 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 18 April 2018
- • An Extraordinary Day In The Heavens
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for April 16 to 22, 2018
- • Mercury Retrograde Is Over! Phew!
- • Horoscopes for April 15th, 2018 to April 22nd, 2018
- • Chiron in Aries, the Wounded Self: 2018-2026
- • Pluto Retrograde 22 April 2018 - The Warrior
- • Saturn Retrograde 17 April 2018 - Change The Tape
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 14 April 2018
- • Mercury Stations Direct, April 15, 2018 - Perspective
- • Mars And Venus Sextile Neptune - Dreaming Of Love!
- • The Difference Between Happiness And Joy
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 13 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 12 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 11 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 10 April 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for April 9 to 15, 2018
- • Love - The Key Foundation In All Our Relationships
- • Horoscopes for April 8th, 2018 to April 15th, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 8 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 6 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 5 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 4 April 2018
- • Those Born In September (Virgo & Libra) Are Usually Smarter, Study Finds
- • April 2018 Monthly Forecast
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 3 April 2018
- • Planetary Illuminations - April 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for April 2 to 8, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 1 April 2018
- • Horoscopes for April 1st, 2018 to April 8th, 2018
- March (44)
- • Planet Alert April 2018
- • The Second Blue Moon and the Rainbow Light Body
- • The Energies of April 2018 ~ Hieros Gamos: A Return to Unity Consciousness
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 30 March 2018
- • Venus In Taurus 2018: No “Staycation” For The Goddess Of Love
- • The Planetary Orchestra And How It Affects Relationships
- • Neptune In Sagittarius And The Astrology Of The 1970s Cults
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 29 March 2018
- • Astrology for April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 28 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 27 March 2018
- • April 2018 Astro-Energy Report
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 26 March 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for March 26 to April 1, 2018
- • Venus Square Pluto in Relationships Today
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 24 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 23 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 22 March 2018
- • Mars In Capricorn In Relationships March 17th – May 17th
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 21 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 20 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 19 March 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for March 19 to 25, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 18 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 16 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 15 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 14 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 13 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 12 March 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for March 12 to 18, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 11 March 2018
- • Mercury Retrograde In Aries
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 10 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 8 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 7 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 6 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 5 March 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for March 5 to 11, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 4 March 2018
- • Horoscopes for March 4th, 2018 to March 11th, 2018
- • Planetary Illuminations - March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 3 March 2018
- • March 2018 Monthly Forecast
- • Astrology for March 2018
- February (35)
- • Jupiter Retrograde 2018 – Purify
- • The Energies of March 2018 ~ Benevolence for All
- • Finding Trust And Faith In The Future In Difficult Times
- • Planet Alert March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 27 February 2018
- • Planetary News This Week: Prepare For Fog And Magic!
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for February 26 to March 4, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 26 February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 25 February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 24 February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 22 February 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for February 19 to 25, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 18 February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 17 February 2018
- • Red Magnetic Dragon Medicine
- • 15th February 2018: Solar Eclipse in 28th Degree of Aquarius
- • Planet Alert February 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for February 12 to 18, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 11 February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 10 February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 9 February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 8 February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 7 February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 6 February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 5 February 2018
- • Horoscopes for February 4th, 2018 to February 11th, 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for February 5 to 11, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 4 February 2018
- • Solar Eclipse February 2018 - Times Change
- • Planetary Illuminations - February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 3 February 2018
- • Some thoughts for 2018: Eris, Chiron & Uranus
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 2 February 2018
- • February 2018 Monthly Forecast
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 1 February 2018
- January (40)
- • Rare Blue Moon Eclipse
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 30 January 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 29 January 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for January 29 to February 4, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 28 January 2018
- • Horoscopes for January 28th to February 4th, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 26 January 2018
- • Frozen Love: Venus and Sun in Aquarius
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 25 January 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 24 January 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 22 January 2018
- • Seven Year Growth Cycles Of The Human Experience
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for January 22 to 28, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 21 January 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 20 January 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 19 January 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 18 January 2018
- • Fate vs Free Will In Astrology: Part II, The Modern Debate
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 15 January 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for January 15 to 21, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 14 January 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 13 January 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 12 January 2018
- • The Question Of Fate Vs Free Will In Astrology: Part I, A History Involving Pluto
- • The Master 11 Year
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 11 January 2018
- • January Energy Forecast
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 09 January 2018
- • Time to Thrive in 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 08 January 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Energies for January 8 to 14, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 07 January 2018
- • 2018 The Year Of Transformative Mastery
- • Astrology for January 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 06 January 2018
- • Planet Alert January 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 05 January 2018
- • Your 2018 Planetary Calendar
- • Goddess Asteroids 2018 - Take Flight from Your Gilded Cage
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 04 January 2018
- December (9)