Category: Astrological News Written by Lena Stevens Hits: 20259
The Main Theme for November 2018 is “TRUTH”
We focus on truth this month as an energy with the opportunity to tap into a greater and higher truth as well as to discover our own truth on many levels allowing us to speak and make choices from our own truth rather than a truth we don’t resonate with.
You could witness great polarity as one person’s truth is never completely the same experience as another person’s truth. You will also see posturing around judgment masquerading as truth. If there was ever a month to “not take things personally”, this would be it.
There are many layers and expressions of truth. There is universal truth, a collective agreement about how the physical plane is being manifested such as the understanding of gravity, the sun, the shapes and colors of things. Then there is truth fabricated and woven around a community or religion where its members all agree collectively to adopt certain beliefs as truth. And then there is very personal truth that reflects how each one of us experiences life. This truth is challenging to communicate as it is its own language and unique to each person. Artists and musicians have often managed to give us a glimpse through their art of an emotional expression of their personal truth.
There is also generational truth. Truth as experienced by the younger generations is very different than the truth of older generations. There is an overlap but the youth in general are operating on a different spectrum. There is something to be said for the “gap”.
We need to differentiate here between truth and beliefs. Truth is an energy that is experienced in the higher mind and the higher intellectual center. Beliefs are how the intellectual center or the mind processes information, giving that information a definition to more easily organize it for understanding life experiences and events. Beliefs are structured from patterns we came in with as well as our imprinting and what we choose to learn and believe over our lifetime.
Truth is an experience of inner knowing and requires trusting our intuition. Truth is often not able to be explained intellectually and has to do with instinctive and emotional reactions rather than anything we had the time to “think through”. We know when we have not listened to our inner truth that things can go badly – “If we had just listened to our intuition”.
There have been many power leaks from a personal level to a global level when we have not listened to that inner voice that gives us a yay or nay. We have as a collective given our power away to others that seem to “know more” or that have a talent to sell us something we don’t really want. We have stopped questioning authority and have adopted limiting beliefs around what we are truly capable of that have diminished our ability to open to higher truth as an energy. We have allowed ourselves to be governed by fear that keeps us small.
This month we all have a great opportunity to reconnect with TRUTH as an energy. The first step is to eliminate the fear that truth is something we don’t want to see or experience. The second step is to recognize that we do not have to conform to collective beliefs that do not resonate with us. The third step is to trust a deeper intuition that will allow us to experience TRUTH as a download, an insight, an “aha” moment of clarity, a light bulb going off. The fourth step is to speak what you “know” is your truth (not using it as an excuse to judge others) and to take right action based on that truth.
(there are good exercises to experience this on our monthly support audio)
This is going to impact everything from your health decisions to your work, where you live, who you are with and how you live your life. What can get in the way of experiencing this amazing energy is resistance, judgment, criticism and any negative reaction that keeps you engaged in polarity, argument and being at war with yourself or others. This is a challenge since there is much to feel at war with. However, energy works in mysterious ways. Open to TRUTH, stay in your own lane, focus on your own life and healing, and that will have a ripple effect on healing everything around you.
How the month shows up:
This may be a month for major choices and decisions in your life. They may not appear radical on the outside but may be radical on the inside. Others may end up seeing you as a completely different person as you reset your compass to your own truth. Your intuition may go against what you have heard or read and you may need to be the one who is the radical non-conformist as you begin to trust your own truth. We always say that revolution begins with each person individually and on an energy level. This is the beginning of a huge revolution of thought and belief.
In order to reset your personal truth compass, you will need to adopt a diet of fasting from what triggers you and actively questioning everything you are being “sold” on. Do you really need it? Where are you acting automatically like a programmed robot? What are your patterns of fear, belief and reaction? Question everything. This will lead to untangling the web of beliefs you are trapped in and will make room for experiences of truth. It is perfectly fine to be in a state of not knowing. That is an interim step in the process. Trust your intuition.
The insights of truth will not only be around clarity of thought or ideas. They will also affect your emotions and instincts. We continue to unpack and uncover what makes us tick and have the opportunity to reset the wounded emotional patterns as we anchor into newly discovered personal TRUTH.
This is an interesting challenge for relationships as one person’s truth is not always how another sees things. Those you are close to will provide many lessons and opportunities for compassion, acceptance and neutrality. Watch yourself as you try and make someone see things your way. Learn to communicate by speaking your truth as your experience instead of judging the other. Make sure your communication of truth is not masquerading as resentment, anger or judgment.
It is also important to take responsibility when truth shows you what needs to change. You were the one who put yourself in whatever situation you need to change and you were the one who gave your power away to something or someone. Release any judgment or reaction about it so it does not contaminate your ability to communicate from a neutral place.
This month there could be many changes in work situations, community groups and partnerships as truth is revealed and the compass is reset.
HEALTH AND THE PHYSICAL BODY
Your relationship with your body and your health may be the most affected by this month’s theme of truth. We tend to take things out on our bodies and not treat them very well. Whose idea was it that being overly productive and a workaholic would get you brownie points and further your success?
How have you treated your body? And when it breaks down, have you listened to your own intuition about what it needs or given your power away to another “expert”? It is time to reclaim your relationship with your physical body and your emotional, energetic and spiritual health. This may require some soul searching and looking at truth that is personal only to you. Every physical body is different and unique and no one formula for health can fit all needs. Question what comes across as authority, listen to your intuition and monitor your reactions to the various “sales” efforts around you that work off the collective fear of survival.
You have an opportunity this month to fall in love with yourself on a physical and emotional level, accepting the truth of your own greatness and value on the planet.
BUSINESS PARTNERSHIPS PROJECTS
Look for crisis in the workplace as polarity ramps up, arguments heat up and destabilization hits. A shake up is often necessary in order to get things back on track. A clear truth about what is needed could initiate changes that are uncomfortable but have good results in the long run. Don’t be afraid to follow your intuition and trust what you have been shown to be true.
There is a theme we can work with around all of our practices. More is not always better. It is the quality of what we have, how we work, and what we believe to be true that matters most. This makes it a good month to initiate a project or partnership that you really and intuitively believe in.
It is a good month to reset the compass, projections and intentions for any business or partnership. Be careful with your finances this month and watch the sales pitches that try and seduce you to spend on what is not important to you. At the same time, allow yourself to spend on what you really want. Trust your intuition and sense of it being right. Think quality instead of quantity.
We may finally see the acceptance of truth around certain environmental issues but not without continued polarized discussions and differences in ideas and beliefs. Weather patterns will continue to be radical forcing communities to cooperate and make decisions for the future.
After taking inventory on your personal environment last month, you are now ready to act on the truth of that inventory and make the changes you need to make to support a new truth of who you are and how you want to live. Watch falling into old patterns and habits and replacing what you are clearing out with the same thing instead of trying something new. Be present and conscious and really think about what would best support you now. Remember more is not better. Go for quality as it will support the higher frequency of TRUTH.
DATES AND TIME FRAMES
November 1-7: We are still under the energy from the last full moon in October as the influences continue to dig around in our psyches and emotional wounds, dredging up some truth that needs acknowledgment and action. You could feel sensitive and vulnerable and confused as to what you are sensing and feeling. This is a good time to cocoon yourself for some individual soul searching without being bombarded by other people’s energies, beliefs and thoughts that threaten to pull into different directions.
You need to give TRUTH space to emerge and you need to give your intuition space to be heard. This is a personal time where you should take excessive outgoing social commitments off your plate and retreat a little into what you consider a sanctuary where you can hear yourself think. Don’t be surprised if commitments cancel themselves. If you end up with free time, don’t fill it with business. Take it and listen to music, do some art, take a walk, read some philosophy, watch something inspiring, do something creative. This will open up the channels to insight, intuition and Truth. (Get help with this on our monthly support audio)
November 7: New Moon is Wednesday, November 7 at 9:01 AM Mountain Standard Time (MST). A feminine time of anchoring into your creative power and a good time to reflect on where you have given that power away. Do something for yourself that represents taking that power back in the areas of healing, nurturing and creativity. Set an intention during this new moon to follow your own inner feminine wisdom. Whether you are male or female, this is an important and powerful energy that provides deep intuition and a gateway to personal truth.
What do you believe about your power and inner feminine wisdom and ability to create? Is it true?
November 8-15: A potent time for speaking your truth and taking action. Remember to be compassionate and neutral. If you find yourself triggered, be careful not to project or judge in the name of truth. Be responsible for whatever the situation is that is prompting you to look in a different direction for yourself. This could be an incredibly healing time full of insights and clarity that come with truth. Embrace it despite the chaos it may trigger in your or another’s life.
Try not to be irritated when nothing goes smoothly, timing seems to be off and things change around you. You may see what others don’t. Be patient. Resetting the compass takes some recalibration. Give it time.
November 16-22: We may see global events that create polarity among nations. This will open up necessary dialogue hopefully leading to positive resolution. It is easy to get distracted with the process unfolding on the world stage. Beware that it does not derail you from your own personal process of continuing to discover your own truth.
Honoring your truth is putting yourself first. Not in a selfish or inconsiderate way, but in a way where you feel secure in taking up room as a valuable citizen of the planet. This time frame may also be high on projections. Remember not to take anything personally. Ride out any crisis around you with neutrality and acceptance and a commitment to your own truth. Stay out of arguments especially when they are based on conflicting beliefs or a personal experience of something emotional. Both are true, to the person having the experience. Arguing will not get you anywhere. Let others have their own experience of truth. It is only if you feel threatened by it that you would feel the need to make them change.
November 22: Full moon is Thursday, November 22 at 10:39PM Mountain Standard Time (MST) More on the full moon will be sent as a Power Path Update (sign up for email notices at the top, above)
November 23-30: This is a window of sorting and being sorted, a bit like the sorting hat at Hogwarts. Keeping a “don’t know mind” is important during this time as you may be somewhat confused and in a state of not knowing. Let spirit and your inner truth, wisdom and intuition sort it for you. Let go of any attachment to how it is supposed to look, who should be in the picture and how it needs to unfold.
There is freedom in trusting that everything will land where it should so take some time and enjoy your life, enjoy your community, enjoy the outdoors and enjoy your unique talents and creativity. Worry and obsession about whether or not you are “doing it right” will only rob you of your sleep. Let the energy of TRUTH assimilate into your being without any effort or hyper-vigilance. The word of the week is TRUST.
Have a wonderful month!
ॐ Namasté - Blessings!
© 2008-2018 crystalwind.ca. All rights reserved.
Archive: Astrology News
- 2019 (40)
- April (7)
- March (7)
- February (11)
- • Mercury Retrograde 5 March 2019 - Hurtful Words
- • Objects in Mirror Are Closer Than They Appear
- • The Year of the Pig
- • Chironic Plot Twist
- • Chiron in Aries - in Relationships!
- • Mars Conjunct Uranus! Caution - High Voltage Energy Alert!
- • Mercury in Pisces in Relationships Feb 10th – April 17th 2019
- • Planet Alert February 2019
- • Astrology for February 2019
- • Planetary Illuminations - February 2019
- • February 2019 Monthly Forecast
- January (15)
- • When An Unstoppable Force Meets An Immovable Object - Mars Squares Pluto
- • This Could Hurt A Little
- • Why?
- • Composition...
- • Yours, Mine, and Ours
- • The Art of Not Really Compromising
- • What Do You Need?
- • What Would You Like?
- • What Do You Want?
- • Planetary Illuminations - January 2019
- • Climate Change Astrology
- • Saturn, New Year And Eclipsetime
- • Your Astrological Calendar For 2019
- • Astrology for January 2019
- • January 2019 Monthly Forecast
- 2018 (260)
- December (9)
- • Ready, Steady Go - Leaping Into 2019 With Enthusiasm And Passion - Maybe!
- • New/Full Moons and Eclipses for 2019
- • Creative and Business Partnerships
- • Isn't It Romantic?
- • Planet Alert December 2018
- • Back Again?
- • The Venus/Uranus Opposition In Relationships
- • Planetary Illuminations - December 2018
- • December 2018 Monthly Forecast
- November (10)
- • Astrology for December 2018
- • Mars in Pisces in Relationships: Nov 15th 2018 - Jan 1st 2019
- • Mercury Retrograde 16 November 2018 - Psychic Vampires
- • Planet Alert November 2018
- • Jupiter in Sagittarius in Relationships: Nov 8th 2018 - Dec 2nd 2019
- • 7th & 8th November 2018: New Moon in Scorpio & Jupiter Enters Sagittarius
- • 6th November 2018 - 5th May 2020: The North Node in Cancer
- • November 2018 Astro-Energy Report
- • Planetary Illuminations - November 2018
- • November 2018 Monthly Forecast
- October (11)
- • Bring Your Own...
- • Astrology for November 2018
- • Fireworks...
- • Say What?
- • Planet Alert October 2018
- • Horoscopes for October 7th, 2018 to October 14th, 2018
- • Venus Retrograde in Scorpio in Relationships Oct 4th - Nov 15th 2018
- • Rumblings And Truths In Relationships - With Pluto Stationary Direct!
- • Venus Retrograde In Scorpio: October 5, 2018 - November 16, 2018
- • Planetary Illuminations - October 2018
- • October 2018 Astro-Energy Report
- September (12)
- • Astrology for October 2018
- • Horoscopes for September 23rd, 2018 to September 30th, 2018
- • Fall Is Here - Astro News Flash
- • Mercury in Libra - in Relationships - Sept 22nd - Oct 10th
- • Horoscopes for September 16th, 2018 to September 23rd, 2018
- • Venus Retrograde
- • Dark Matter: Venus Enters Scorpio - September 2018
- • Horoscopes for September 9th, 2018 to September 16th, 2018
- • Are Economists The New Astrologers?
- • Astrology for September 2018
- • Planetary Illuminations - September 2018
- • September 2018 Monthly Forecast
- August (11)
- • Planet Alert September 2018
- • Saturn Trine Uranus, An Opportunity For Creative Thought
- • Your Guide To Planetary Influences August 13 To 19, 2018
- • The August 11 Eclipse
- • How To Use Summer’s Final Eclipse At The Leo New Moon
- • In the China Shop...
- • Debunking the Lions Gate 8:8 Portal
- • Planetary Illuminations - August 2018
- • Solar Eclipse 11 August 2018 - Battle of Ideas
- • August 2018 Monthly Forecast
- • August 2018 Astro-Energy Report
- July (14)
- • Astrology for August 2018
- • The Total Lunar Eclipse Is Here...
- • Mercury Retrograde in Leo - in Relationships: July 26th – Aug 18th, 2018
- • Romance or Confusion - Venus/Neptune in Relationships!
- • Mercury Retrograde And A Total Lunar Eclipse
- • Planet Alert August 2018
- • Cancer Supermoon Eclipse! July 12, 2018
- • Busy at Work: Venus in Virgo, July 2018
- • Chiron Retrograde in Aries - in Relationships: July 2018 - Dec 9th 2018
- • Sun Trine JUPITER - Fortunate Blessings!
- • The Energies of July 2018 ~ The Rise and Fall of a Cycle
- • Planetary Illuminations - July 2018
- • July 2018 Monthly Forecast
- • July 2018 Astro-Energy Report
- June (14)
- • Planet Alert July 2018
- • Astrology for July 2018
- • Heads Up! July’s Lunar Eclipse Is The Longest Duration In A Century
- • Mars Retrograde in Aquarius, in Relationships: June 26th - Aug 26th 2018
- • Summer Solstice: The True, The Good, The Beautiful
- • Money Gets A New Look Under Uranus In Taurus
- • How To Get The Most Out Of Mars Retrograde: June 26 - August 27, 2018
- • Venus in Leo
- • Horoscopes for June 10th, 2018 to June 17th, 2018
- • The Venus/Pluto Opposition in Relationships
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for June 4 to 10, 2018
- • Horoscopes for June 3rd, 2018 to June 10th, 2018
- • Planet Alert June 2018
- • June 2018 Monthly Forecast
- May (28)
- • Planetary Illuminations - June 2018
- • Astrology for June 2018
- • June 2018 Astro-Energy Report
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for May 28 to June 3, 2018
- • Horoscopes for May 27th, 2018 to June 3rd, 2018
- • Tradition With a Twist...
- • Solar Eclipse 12 July 2018 - Crisis Averted
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for May 21 to 27, 2018
- • Horoscopes for May 20th, 2018 to May 27th, 2018
- • Meghan Markle and Prince Harry - Royal Wedding Bells!
- • Announcing the Holy Grail
- • Mars in Aquarius in Relationships May 16th - Nov 16th 2018
- • The Astrology Of Prince Harry And Meghan Markle
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for May 14 to 20, 2018
- • Horoscopes for May 13th, 2018 to May 20th, 2018
- • Planet Alert May 2018
- • Deluge and Delusions...
- • Horoscopes for May 6th, 2018 to May 13th, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 7 May 2018
- • The Meaning Of Uranus In Taurus, 2018-2026
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for May 7 to 13, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 4 May 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 3 May 2018
- • The Energies of May 2018 ~ Conscious Creation
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 02 May 2018
- • May 2018 Monthly Forecast
- • Planetary Illuminations - May 2018
- • May 2018 Astro-Energy Report
- April (46)
- • Astrology for May 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for April 30 to May 6, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 27 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 26 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 25 April 2018
- • Venus Enters Gemini, April 24, 2018 - A Moment of Clarity
- • The Upcoming Mars/Pluto Conjunction In Capricorn In Relationships
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 24 April 2018
- • Venus in Gemini: April 24 - May 19, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 23 April 2018
- • Pluto Stations Retrograde, April 22, 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for April 23 to 29, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 22 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 21 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 20 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 19 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 18 April 2018
- • An Extraordinary Day In The Heavens
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for April 16 to 22, 2018
- • Mercury Retrograde Is Over! Phew!
- • Horoscopes for April 15th, 2018 to April 22nd, 2018
- • Chiron in Aries, the Wounded Self: 2018-2026
- • Pluto Retrograde 22 April 2018 - The Warrior
- • Saturn Retrograde 17 April 2018 - Change The Tape
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 14 April 2018
- • Mercury Stations Direct, April 15, 2018 - Perspective
- • Mars And Venus Sextile Neptune - Dreaming Of Love!
- • The Difference Between Happiness And Joy
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 13 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 12 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 11 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 10 April 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for April 9 to 15, 2018
- • Love - The Key Foundation In All Our Relationships
- • Horoscopes for April 8th, 2018 to April 15th, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 8 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 6 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 5 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 4 April 2018
- • Those Born In September (Virgo & Libra) Are Usually Smarter, Study Finds
- • April 2018 Monthly Forecast
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 3 April 2018
- • Planetary Illuminations - April 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for April 2 to 8, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 1 April 2018
- • Horoscopes for April 1st, 2018 to April 8th, 2018
- March (44)
- • Planet Alert April 2018
- • The Second Blue Moon and the Rainbow Light Body
- • The Energies of April 2018 ~ Hieros Gamos: A Return to Unity Consciousness
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 30 March 2018
- • Venus In Taurus 2018: No “Staycation” For The Goddess Of Love
- • The Planetary Orchestra And How It Affects Relationships
- • Neptune In Sagittarius And The Astrology Of The 1970s Cults
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 29 March 2018
- • Astrology for April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 28 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 27 March 2018
- • April 2018 Astro-Energy Report
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 26 March 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for March 26 to April 1, 2018
- • Venus Square Pluto in Relationships Today
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 24 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 23 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 22 March 2018
- • Mars In Capricorn In Relationships March 17th – May 17th
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 21 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 20 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 19 March 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for March 19 to 25, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 18 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 16 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 15 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 14 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 13 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 12 March 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for March 12 to 18, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 11 March 2018
- • Mercury Retrograde In Aries
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 10 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 8 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 7 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 6 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 5 March 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for March 5 to 11, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 4 March 2018
- • Horoscopes for March 4th, 2018 to March 11th, 2018
- • Planetary Illuminations - March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 3 March 2018
- • March 2018 Monthly Forecast
- • Astrology for March 2018
- February (35)
- • Jupiter Retrograde 2018 – Purify
- • The Energies of March 2018 ~ Benevolence for All
- • Finding Trust And Faith In The Future In Difficult Times
- • Planet Alert March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 27 February 2018
- • Planetary News This Week: Prepare For Fog And Magic!
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for February 26 to March 4, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 26 February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 25 February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 24 February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 22 February 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for February 19 to 25, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 18 February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 17 February 2018
- • Red Magnetic Dragon Medicine
- • 15th February 2018: Solar Eclipse in 28th Degree of Aquarius
- • Planet Alert February 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for February 12 to 18, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 11 February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 10 February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 9 February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 8 February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 7 February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 6 February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 5 February 2018
- • Horoscopes for February 4th, 2018 to February 11th, 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for February 5 to 11, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 4 February 2018
- • Solar Eclipse February 2018 - Times Change
- • Planetary Illuminations - February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 3 February 2018
- • Some thoughts for 2018: Eris, Chiron & Uranus
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 2 February 2018
- • February 2018 Monthly Forecast
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 1 February 2018
- January (26)
- • Rare Blue Moon Eclipse
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 30 January 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 29 January 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for January 29 to February 4, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 28 January 2018
- • Horoscopes for January 28th to February 4th, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 26 January 2018
- • Frozen Love: Venus and Sun in Aquarius
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 25 January 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 24 January 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 22 January 2018
- • Seven Year Growth Cycles Of The Human Experience
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for January 22 to 28, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 21 January 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 20 January 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 19 January 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 18 January 2018
- • Fate vs Free Will In Astrology: Part II, The Modern Debate
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 15 January 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for January 15 to 21, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 14 January 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 13 January 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 12 January 2018
- • The Question Of Fate Vs Free Will In Astrology: Part I, A History Involving Pluto
- • The Master 11 Year
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 11 January 2018
- December (9)