Category: Astrological News Hits: 1529
The Main Theme for October 2018 is “Taking Inventory”
As you continue to dig even deeper, dredging up ancestral patterns and imbalances in your relationships, you get to take an inventory of your life in a way you have never done before. This inventory is very much about your relationship to everything you have and how you relate to it. It is a month of discovery of who you are, what you have manifested and how you have lived. Some of it will leave you gratified and pleasantly surprised as you discover hidden gems in your inventory, and some of your discovery may be challenging, disheartening or even painful.
The purpose behind taking inventory is to really see your life for what it is so you can make informed choices to change. It will be important to stay out of self-judgement as you reflect on what you could have done differently or perhaps should not have done at all. The beauty of this month is that it provides perfect timing for us to focus on our lives in a way that moves us through the log jam and into the current of what will better support us going forward. The month also provides a perfect opportunity to heal ancestral patterns of dysfunction, addiction, pain and suffering. (A good tobacco clearing as well as important ancestral work is included in our monthly support audio this month)
This inventory includes your resources and support, your physical, emotional and mental health, your measure of satisfaction in life, the unrealized dreams as well as the realized dreams, past regrets, hopes and fears, your measure of self-worth, all of your relationships, your expression and creativity, your personal environment as well as all the extensions of yourself. As you reflect on what is coming up, remember to take one step at a time and not to judge the big picture by what your experience is of the moment. Staying present is very important as is staying focused and disciplined in that focus.
Many of you have already faced challenging transitions and changes perhaps even on a physical level. If you are right in the middle of an experience of change, this is the perfect time to refocus to the idea of taking inventory instead of trying to “get back to normal”. Embrace what is different and fine tune what is showing up as a new path instead. Your biggest challenge this month will be not to get overwhelmed by the inventory falling onto your plate. It is much like discovering what you have squirreled away in the dark recesses of the storage areas of your closet, garage, psyche, heart and mind. Take a deep breath and find the humor. (our online one hour course on “Shamanic Clearing of Self, Stuff and Space” could be extremely helpful this month)
This is not a higher centered month by any means but a time for getting down to the business of focusing on very personal issues without distraction. It could be frustrating to some of you that wish to be highly inspired by expansive insights and ecstatic experiences. Patience, gratitude and an appreciation of mundane daily tasks and accomplishments will be your measure of success. Be disciplined against any world drama. Know what is going on but choose to take care of your own backyard. If you can heal and reset your relationships, that in itself will have a positive ripple effect on all your relations.
If you are experiencing a circumstance that has limited you or forced you to be very present and focused, see that as a gift that is supporting you in this process of taking inventory. You may not be able to see the big picture very clearly this month but know that it is there. Pay attention to details this month and if something negative comes up or if you get triggered, pay attention to what may need some focus, clearing or fine tuning. We are following through with what was restructured and recalibrated last month with a determined attention to details and a disciplined intention to truly change and evolve. If we get all our ducks in a row by telling the truth and doing the work, we will be beautifully set up to take advantage of some great healing energy coming our way in November.
How the month shows up:
This is very focused month on personal issues, relationships and inventory on all levels. The upside is a complete makeover of values, habits and priorities. The downside is the ordinary and potentially uninspiring and irritating nature of having to face issues you may have been in denial about for years or maybe even your whole life. It is easy to get overwhelmed and discouraged. The positive outcome is a healthier, stronger, more actualized self that is re-inspired about life and purpose. The challenging aspects could include despair and self-judgment about the past, thereby stopping progress in its tracks. Find the humor. It will help.
The important thing is to stay out of judgment and stay present with what is showing up. You will be much better off this month if you simplify your external actions and surroundings as a way to support the inner simplification of emotional and psychological confusion. Clarity comes though simple tasks and paying attention to details. Set the intention to be satisfied with basic accomplishments like cleaning out your file cabinet. As you take inventory of your life, clearing and decluttering can be very helpful as a way to support the process.
An interesting and unpredictable time for relationships. Any dysfunction will become blatantly obvious as you take inventory. What you do about it will be your choice. Part of the inventory on relationships will be the unsaid and unexpressed feelings, emotions and anything that has been hidden, swept under the rug, or in denial. Relationships may go through a cycle of turmoil as they reset themselves on a greater path of truth or they may just disintegrate altogether. Observing where your energy leaks are is an important part of your personal inventory of how you relate and what you have been putting up with or enabling in a dysfunctional situation.
It is time to come clean and to reset integrity, respect, communication, honor and discipline. This pertains not only to others but to your body, to nature, to your resources, to your use of energy, to spirituality, to the things you consume and to your support. Look for new ways to engage that are more authentic. The beauty of taking inventory is that you get to decide what stays and what does not. You may discover parts of yourself that you want to relate to on a deeper level such as your creativity or your philosophical side. This is where understanding your energy leaks, how to recognize them and eliminate and then empower yourself with a better source of energy is really helpful. (A webinar on Energy Leaks is tentatively scheduled for Tuesday, October 23 at noon Mountain Time – More soon on this)
In terms of bringing in new relationships or exploring ones that come more closely into your life, making sure they become part of your inventory that is staying will require some soul searching, using your intuition and telling the truth. Don’t be afraid to be ruthless in this area. And don’t be afraid to be open to incredible possibilities of support at the same time.
HEALTH AND THE PHYSICAL BODY
This is a big area of inventory this month. Last month we mentioned how difficult these times are on the physical body and there have been events and situations that have forced some of you to begin this process of taking inventory before this month even began. The learning curve here is about discovering how to nurture and support a new relationship to your body, seeing it as an ally and working with it as an elemental.
In other areas of health, the idea of holistic well-being includes mental health, spiritual health, emotional health and energetic health. Again, the inventory of your energy leaks and ways that you can better support your holistic health is very helpful as a way to look at the big picture. You may be challenged this month as health issues may surface that represent old patterns. Always keep the perspective that these things come up so that you can address and move through them, ending up in a better place of satisfaction and wellbeing. Never see yourself as the victim but instead as a proactive co-creator with a larger purpose that is not always clear.
Challenges this month may continue to include bones, joints, teeth, digestion and circulation.
BUSINESS PARTNERSHIPS PROJECTS
You have a good opportunity in taking inventory to eliminate practices in business that are energy leaks as well as to distribute the energy differently in partnerships with the purpose of better balance and equal parts of giving and receiving. If you have a business, this is the time to look at it with neutrality, inventory the old dreams and intentions, eliminate what is unnecessary, and empower some new ideas. Focus your intentions on simplifying and raising the quality of what you provide or do instead of increasing the volume of what you produce.
There is a movement to eliminate quantity and go for quality instead. This can be practiced not only in business but in your personal life as well. There is a need to honor our resources in a different way. When you take inventory, make sure you remember to focus on your support systems from environment to food to clothing to those that help you in different ways. Are you satisfied? If not why? And what can you do to change it?
If you are starting a new project, do it from the best place possible. A place of balance, support, integrity, purpose, creativity, right expression, and service.
As the planet takes inventory of the aftermath of hurricanes, earthquakes, floods and volcanic eruptions, so we take inventory of our own environment to see what needs cleaning up, rebuilding, healing, attention and just a bit more love. Whether or not you live in an area vulnerable to natural disasters, each of you has experienced your own version closer to home and in your own environment of disruption, setback, chaos, and perhaps destruction on some level. We always say that the environment mirrors our own experience of what we may be going through at the time. So, the environment continues then to support change even to the point of causing it to happen. We are never victims and will need to learn to accept our part in the co-creation of change.
DATES AND TIME FRAMES
October 1-7: This could be a rather grumpy time feeling irritated by almost everything. Despite the desire to distract yourself from the work at hand, stick with it and begin your process of taking inventory by asking yourself why and at what or whom are you so irritated? Asking the right questions will lead you to the right answers and you may be surprised at your insights. Irritation is caused by either a lack of something or an overwhelm of too much of something you feel compelled to handle but cannot. Be present with this process and you will begin to clear the log jam. Insights are empowering as they give clarity about the next steps.
Follow this up with some actual taking inventory of a closet or junk drawer and doing some clearing in the process. It is always good to support the inner process with an outer process that represents it.
October 8: New Moon is Monday, October 8 at 9:46 PM Mountain Daylight Time (MDT). This is an important moon for anchoring balance, grounding, and receiving the support of your allies. If you are in the place of ambivalence around a decision, you could gain some emotional clarity around issues you have been trying too hard to “think through”. It is important to take some time around this New Moon and focus on balance. It may mean taking some things that do not serve you off your plate and replacing them with some things that will serve you better.
(Join Lena in a powerful New Moon Ceremony as part of the Society of Shamanic Practice Members benefits. 6PM Mountain Time. For more information or to become a member of SSP click here)
October 9-16: This is the best window to be narrow focused, stay close to home and be disciplined about taking inventory and fine tuning your restructuring and recalibration from last month. Stay positive and delight in the mundane accomplishment of small tasks. If you feel overwhelmed, just put one foot in front of the other and accept the debris of old patterns as it comes to the surface. Instead of dramatizing “how awful it all is”, rejoice in the opportunity to be done with it once and for all. If you don’t see what’s in the basement or in that closet, it is harder to get rid of it. So, having to look at it first is part of the process.
Ancestry work here is very helpful as forgiveness and acceptance moves to create a better balance as well as opening new space to set and anchor new and better patterns that will affect “all your relations”. Ancestral patterns are not always obvious as they have little to do with your own personal past. But they are part of the inventory and do need to be addressed as they can be an integral part of a deep stubborn pattern.
October 17-23: This time frame is characterized by an even more internal time where you may not feel very social, somewhat overwhelmed, discouraged, and even despairing at times. It is very important not to go into resistance or martyrdom but just plod along, always reminding yourself that focusing on the hard work will reap great rewards in the future.
During this time you may be faced with information, truth, situations or other people that shock or deeply discourage you. You could even say it is a low point in the month. Some of you may go through times of re-evaluation where your output of energy is diminished and you feel lethargic and somewhat depressed. The best antidote for this is to be out in nature, walking and feeling the support of your unseen allies. This too shall pass but be present with the experience as much as you can. Remember that we are setting up well for some powerful healing possibilities in November.
Get support from your community especially those that are on the same spiritual page as you are. Set good boundaries against those that would judge you and refrain from judging others as well.
October 24: Full moon is Wednesday, October 24 at 10:45 AM Mountain Daylight Time (MDT). More on the full moon will be sent as a Power Path Update (sign up at the top, above)
Jose and Lena will be doing a Special Full Moon Ceremony with a focus on Understanding and Healing the Masculine and the Feminine. This ceremony is part of The Year of Ceremony Series with Sounds True. 5-7:30PM Wednesday, October 24. To register, and for more information click here.
October 25-31: This is more of a charged time when we gather some momentum to do something about the inventory we have taken. Irritation and impatience return as we champ at the bit to finish our task, now seeing the light at the end of the tunnel. Don’t let the irritation turn into intolerance and continue to pace yourself even when the end is in sight.
Inspiration is a possible byproduct of a task well done and you can begin to set some new intentions around what now needs to be healed and balanced as you move forward. Spend some time in gratitude for all of your lessons, challenges and opportunities for growth. Remember to turn any challenge into an ally and a source of power and newfound strength. Remember also that any work you do on yourself has a huge ripple effect on all your relations. It affects your past as well as your future. And don’t forget to honor your ancestors on November 1, the day of the dead.
Have a wonderful month!
ॐ Namasté - Blessings!
© 2008-2018 crystalwind.ca. All rights reserved.
Archive: Astrology News
- 2019 (38)
- March (9)
- • Sun Conjunct Chiron In Aries - In Relationships
- • Horoscopes for March 17th, 2019 to March 24th, 2019
- • Horoscopes for March 10th, 2019 to March 17th, 2019
- • Uranus in Taurus in Relationships
- • Planet Alert March 2019
- • Horoscopes for March 3rd, 2019 to March 10th, 2019
- • March 2019 - April 2026 Uranus in Taurus
- • Planetary Illuminations - March 2019
- • March 2019 Monthly Forecast
- February (14)
- • Mercury Retrograde 5 March 2019 - Hurtful Words
- • Objects in Mirror Are Closer Than They Appear
- • Horoscopes for February 24th, 2019 to March 3rd, 2019
- • The Year of the Pig
- • Chironic Plot Twist
- • Chiron in Aries - in Relationships!
- • Horoscopes for February 17th, 2019 to February 24th, 2019
- • Mars Conjunct Uranus! Caution - High Voltage Energy Alert!
- • Mercury in Pisces in Relationships Feb 10th – April 17th 2019
- • Horoscopes for February 10th, 2019 to February 17th, 2019
- • Planet Alert February 2019
- • Astrology for February 2019
- • Planetary Illuminations - February 2019
- • February 2019 Monthly Forecast
- January (15)
- • When An Unstoppable Force Meets An Immovable Object - Mars Squares Pluto
- • This Could Hurt A Little
- • Why?
- • Composition...
- • Yours, Mine, and Ours
- • The Art of Not Really Compromising
- • What Do You Need?
- • What Would You Like?
- • What Do You Want?
- • Planetary Illuminations - January 2019
- • Climate Change Astrology
- • Saturn, New Year And Eclipsetime
- • Your Astrological Calendar For 2019
- • Astrology for January 2019
- • January 2019 Monthly Forecast
- March (9)
- 2018 (262)
- December (9)
- • Ready, Steady Go - Leaping Into 2019 With Enthusiasm And Passion - Maybe!
- • New/Full Moons and Eclipses for 2019
- • Creative and Business Partnerships
- • Isn't It Romantic?
- • Planet Alert December 2018
- • Back Again?
- • The Venus/Uranus Opposition In Relationships
- • Planetary Illuminations - December 2018
- • December 2018 Monthly Forecast
- November (10)
- • Astrology for December 2018
- • Mars in Pisces in Relationships: Nov 15th 2018 - Jan 1st 2019
- • Mercury Retrograde 16 November 2018 - Psychic Vampires
- • Planet Alert November 2018
- • Jupiter in Sagittarius in Relationships: Nov 8th 2018 - Dec 2nd 2019
- • 7th & 8th November 2018: New Moon in Scorpio & Jupiter Enters Sagittarius
- • 6th November 2018 - 5th May 2020: The North Node in Cancer
- • November 2018 Astro-Energy Report
- • Planetary Illuminations - November 2018
- • November 2018 Monthly Forecast
- October (11)
- • Bring Your Own...
- • Astrology for November 2018
- • Fireworks...
- • Say What?
- • Planet Alert October 2018
- • Horoscopes for October 7th, 2018 to October 14th, 2018
- • Venus Retrograde in Scorpio in Relationships Oct 4th - Nov 15th 2018
- • Rumblings And Truths In Relationships - With Pluto Stationary Direct!
- • Venus Retrograde In Scorpio: October 5, 2018 - November 16, 2018
- • Planetary Illuminations - October 2018
- • October 2018 Astro-Energy Report
- September (12)
- • Astrology for October 2018
- • Horoscopes for September 23rd, 2018 to September 30th, 2018
- • Fall Is Here - Astro News Flash
- • Mercury in Libra - in Relationships - Sept 22nd - Oct 10th
- • Horoscopes for September 16th, 2018 to September 23rd, 2018
- • Venus Retrograde
- • Dark Matter: Venus Enters Scorpio - September 2018
- • Horoscopes for September 9th, 2018 to September 16th, 2018
- • Are Economists The New Astrologers?
- • Astrology for September 2018
- • Planetary Illuminations - September 2018
- • September 2018 Monthly Forecast
- August (11)
- • Planet Alert September 2018
- • Saturn Trine Uranus, An Opportunity For Creative Thought
- • Your Guide To Planetary Influences August 13 To 19, 2018
- • The August 11 Eclipse
- • How To Use Summer’s Final Eclipse At The Leo New Moon
- • In the China Shop...
- • Debunking the Lions Gate 8:8 Portal
- • Planetary Illuminations - August 2018
- • Solar Eclipse 11 August 2018 - Battle of Ideas
- • August 2018 Monthly Forecast
- • August 2018 Astro-Energy Report
- July (14)
- • Astrology for August 2018
- • The Total Lunar Eclipse Is Here...
- • Mercury Retrograde in Leo - in Relationships: July 26th – Aug 18th, 2018
- • Romance or Confusion - Venus/Neptune in Relationships!
- • Mercury Retrograde And A Total Lunar Eclipse
- • Planet Alert August 2018
- • Cancer Supermoon Eclipse! July 12, 2018
- • Busy at Work: Venus in Virgo, July 2018
- • Chiron Retrograde in Aries - in Relationships: July 2018 - Dec 9th 2018
- • Sun Trine JUPITER - Fortunate Blessings!
- • The Energies of July 2018 ~ The Rise and Fall of a Cycle
- • Planetary Illuminations - July 2018
- • July 2018 Monthly Forecast
- • July 2018 Astro-Energy Report
- June (14)
- • Planet Alert July 2018
- • Astrology for July 2018
- • Heads Up! July’s Lunar Eclipse Is The Longest Duration In A Century
- • Mars Retrograde in Aquarius, in Relationships: June 26th - Aug 26th 2018
- • Summer Solstice: The True, The Good, The Beautiful
- • Money Gets A New Look Under Uranus In Taurus
- • How To Get The Most Out Of Mars Retrograde: June 26 - August 27, 2018
- • Venus in Leo
- • Horoscopes for June 10th, 2018 to June 17th, 2018
- • The Venus/Pluto Opposition in Relationships
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for June 4 to 10, 2018
- • Horoscopes for June 3rd, 2018 to June 10th, 2018
- • Planet Alert June 2018
- • June 2018 Monthly Forecast
- May (28)
- • Planetary Illuminations - June 2018
- • Astrology for June 2018
- • June 2018 Astro-Energy Report
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for May 28 to June 3, 2018
- • Horoscopes for May 27th, 2018 to June 3rd, 2018
- • Tradition With a Twist...
- • Solar Eclipse 12 July 2018 - Crisis Averted
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for May 21 to 27, 2018
- • Horoscopes for May 20th, 2018 to May 27th, 2018
- • Meghan Markle and Prince Harry - Royal Wedding Bells!
- • Announcing the Holy Grail
- • Mars in Aquarius in Relationships May 16th - Nov 16th 2018
- • The Astrology Of Prince Harry And Meghan Markle
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for May 14 to 20, 2018
- • Horoscopes for May 13th, 2018 to May 20th, 2018
- • Planet Alert May 2018
- • Deluge and Delusions...
- • Horoscopes for May 6th, 2018 to May 13th, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 7 May 2018
- • The Meaning Of Uranus In Taurus, 2018-2026
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for May 7 to 13, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 4 May 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 3 May 2018
- • The Energies of May 2018 ~ Conscious Creation
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 02 May 2018
- • May 2018 Monthly Forecast
- • Planetary Illuminations - May 2018
- • May 2018 Astro-Energy Report
- April (46)
- • Astrology for May 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for April 30 to May 6, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 27 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 26 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 25 April 2018
- • Venus Enters Gemini, April 24, 2018 - A Moment of Clarity
- • The Upcoming Mars/Pluto Conjunction In Capricorn In Relationships
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 24 April 2018
- • Venus in Gemini: April 24 - May 19, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 23 April 2018
- • Pluto Stations Retrograde, April 22, 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for April 23 to 29, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 22 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 21 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 20 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 19 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 18 April 2018
- • An Extraordinary Day In The Heavens
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for April 16 to 22, 2018
- • Mercury Retrograde Is Over! Phew!
- • Horoscopes for April 15th, 2018 to April 22nd, 2018
- • Chiron in Aries, the Wounded Self: 2018-2026
- • Pluto Retrograde 22 April 2018 - The Warrior
- • Saturn Retrograde 17 April 2018 - Change The Tape
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 14 April 2018
- • Mercury Stations Direct, April 15, 2018 - Perspective
- • Mars And Venus Sextile Neptune - Dreaming Of Love!
- • The Difference Between Happiness And Joy
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 13 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 12 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 11 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 10 April 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for April 9 to 15, 2018
- • Love - The Key Foundation In All Our Relationships
- • Horoscopes for April 8th, 2018 to April 15th, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 8 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 6 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 5 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 4 April 2018
- • Those Born In September (Virgo & Libra) Are Usually Smarter, Study Finds
- • April 2018 Monthly Forecast
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 3 April 2018
- • Planetary Illuminations - April 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for April 2 to 8, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 1 April 2018
- • Horoscopes for April 1st, 2018 to April 8th, 2018
- March (44)
- • Planet Alert April 2018
- • The Second Blue Moon and the Rainbow Light Body
- • The Energies of April 2018 ~ Hieros Gamos: A Return to Unity Consciousness
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 30 March 2018
- • Venus In Taurus 2018: No “Staycation” For The Goddess Of Love
- • The Planetary Orchestra And How It Affects Relationships
- • Neptune In Sagittarius And The Astrology Of The 1970s Cults
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 29 March 2018
- • Astrology for April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 28 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 27 March 2018
- • April 2018 Astro-Energy Report
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 26 March 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for March 26 to April 1, 2018
- • Venus Square Pluto in Relationships Today
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 24 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 23 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 22 March 2018
- • Mars In Capricorn In Relationships March 17th – May 17th
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 21 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 20 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 19 March 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for March 19 to 25, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 18 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 16 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 15 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 14 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 13 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 12 March 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for March 12 to 18, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 11 March 2018
- • Mercury Retrograde In Aries
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 10 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 8 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 7 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 6 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 5 March 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for March 5 to 11, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 4 March 2018
- • Horoscopes for March 4th, 2018 to March 11th, 2018
- • Planetary Illuminations - March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 3 March 2018
- • March 2018 Monthly Forecast
- • Astrology for March 2018
- February (35)
- • Jupiter Retrograde 2018 – Purify
- • The Energies of March 2018 ~ Benevolence for All
- • Finding Trust And Faith In The Future In Difficult Times
- • Planet Alert March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 27 February 2018
- • Planetary News This Week: Prepare For Fog And Magic!
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for February 26 to March 4, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 26 February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 25 February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 24 February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 22 February 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for February 19 to 25, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 18 February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 17 February 2018
- • Red Magnetic Dragon Medicine
- • 15th February 2018: Solar Eclipse in 28th Degree of Aquarius
- • Planet Alert February 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for February 12 to 18, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 11 February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 10 February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 9 February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 8 February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 7 February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 6 February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 5 February 2018
- • Horoscopes for February 4th, 2018 to February 11th, 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for February 5 to 11, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 4 February 2018
- • Solar Eclipse February 2018 - Times Change
- • Planetary Illuminations - February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 3 February 2018
- • Some thoughts for 2018: Eris, Chiron & Uranus
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 2 February 2018
- • February 2018 Monthly Forecast
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 1 February 2018
- January (28)
- • Rare Blue Moon Eclipse
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 30 January 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 29 January 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for January 29 to February 4, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 28 January 2018
- • Horoscopes for January 28th to February 4th, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 26 January 2018
- • Frozen Love: Venus and Sun in Aquarius
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 25 January 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 24 January 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 22 January 2018
- • Seven Year Growth Cycles Of The Human Experience
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for January 22 to 28, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 21 January 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 20 January 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 19 January 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 18 January 2018
- • Fate vs Free Will In Astrology: Part II, The Modern Debate
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 15 January 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for January 15 to 21, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 14 January 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 13 January 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 12 January 2018
- • The Question Of Fate Vs Free Will In Astrology: Part I, A History Involving Pluto
- • The Master 11 Year
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 11 January 2018
- • January Energy Forecast
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 09 January 2018
- December (9)