Category: Astrological News Hits: 1194
The Main Theme for September 2018 is “Restructure-Recalibrate”
We are busy pulling out the last pieces of old wounds and patterns, the last threads that are keeping things put together in an old and outdated way. We are leaving the old comfort level of known territory and moving into the unknown. We know this is what we need to do despite the discomfort it is causing to the mind and physical body. This final dissolving is leaving us fragmented and somewhat ungrounded, perhaps anxious and fearful, and certainly a bit chaotic in our thoughts and focus. We may even feel like there is something wrong with us that we are not functioning like we are used to.
Welcome to September! The good news is that there is tremendous support for restructuring and recalibrating your life in all areas. The bad news is that you will go through growing pains to get there. It will take courage, be uncomfortable to your identity, and you will have doubts along the way. There is however an underlying excitement, inspiration and enthusiasm that this is the right path and there is some comfort in knowing that there really is no option at this point but to move forward.
The other word we could use is “remodeling”. Remodeling takes place when you wish to improve something. The process creates upheaval and chaos until it is complete. During the remodeling, you need to be flexible and resourceful to survive. And when it is complete, you have a new form, structure and space.
One of the themes continues to be the letting go and clearing out and cutting loose of what no longer serves. As you clear away the old and make conscious proactive choices towards change, restructuring and recalibrating is inevitable. What might that look like?
There are many things in life that could use a change. Think about all the structures that you use every day. The most important one being your body as the main vehicle that supports your life. There is also your career, work, service; your family and main partnership; your home, location, community; the various extensions of yourself such as your vehicles, tools and accessories; and then lastly your schedule and organization of how you use your energy on a daily basis. These are all the physical structures that give your life the foundation to operate.
Then there are the emotional structures of self-esteem and experiences of love, support, betrayal, rejection, confidence, competence, etc. These often inform the physical structures and can either support or sabotage your conscious intentions. And let’s not forget about the mental psychological structures that are your belief systems that inform everything. We are complex beings and when you take apart a complex structure with the intention of eliminating the outdated pieces and inserting new information, restructuring and recalibrating the changes may require some adjustment and a lot of patience.
There are ways you can support the process by being willing to let go, change things up and trust your own evolution. A proactive participation is always recommended. Evaluate all the structures that have formed your foundation and restructure what is needed. Start with your daily schedule. What works, what does not, how can you do it differently. Be creative and try something new. If it does not work, do it a different way. This will set the tone for looking at all the other structures in your life.
The body is challenged this month as it tries to assimilate all the changes in vibration and frequency hitting our planet at this time. Our bones hold the oldest patterns and releasing them requires a willingness to be uncomfortable physically. It is however a fantastic time to restructure and recalibrate the foundation of your physical health and vitality. It will take some discipline and a great deal of compassion and patience and you can begin by looking at how you support your physical body and what you can do to increase that support. (take advantage of our 50% off special this month on the Power Path to Health and Vitality very helpful online course)
Recalibration has a lot to do with balance. As you release old patterns of mental and emotional structures, the energetic fields need to be recalibrated to rebalance your assemblage point. Sometimes a shock to the system is created, such as a fall, an accident, or other “susto” in order to initiate this release and recalibration. It is important not to get into martyrdom if this does happen to you as it is all part of the program. You may also have periods of dizziness and feeling imbalanced. Instead of asking why is this happening to you, ask instead how you can use it to grow change and improve. Be Proactive!
How the month shows up:
A challenging but productive month for personal growth. Best way to use this month is to stay out of judgment and take all experiences as ones that are leading you forward. It is a good month for taking a risk on a choice you have been contemplating, whether it is a move or a radical change in career direction, or saying yes to a relationship, or saying no to something you have felt endlessly obligated to put up with. It is also a good time to embark on a new schedule, a new direction, a new project and a new commitment for self-care. These choices and intentions when committed to 100% will lead to the restructuring and recalibration necessary to implement them.
The opportunity here is the possibility of true, deep healing, letting go and permanent change. Old patterns tend to recreate the same old experiences over and over again. As you eliminate an old pattern, be willing to experience something completely different and embrace this new experience fully when it happens. (we work with patterns in this month’s support audio)
Your relationships need to be supportive this month. If they are not, cut them loose. Some of the important ones will benefit from a restructuring and recalibration process. It is easy for relationships to fall into a rut where they feel stale and full of unproductive patterns. Pay attention and evaluate relationship dynamics with neutrality instead of blame so you can then create some intentions and make a plan for resetting them in a new way to serve you better. This may require some hard truth telling and discussion but will be well worthwhile. This includes your relationship with yourself and what you let yourself get away with that does not serve you.
It is always good to do something out of the ordinary with relationships you are wanting to set on a different path. Get away and spend time out of your known environment. Take a vacation or set up a staff retreat for some quality time. It is important to include good communication especially when there is so much change. If you are taking this month’s focus to heart and implementing a restructure that involves others, keep them well informed and include them in the process. That way everyone benefits.
HEALTH AND THE PHYSICAL BODY
This is a hard month on the body. The challenges started with the eclipse energy of the last month and will continue until the body is able to assimilate and recalibrate to the new vibration and frequencies being generated by the sun and activated by the earth. It is important to stay out of martyrdom around physical issues and instead look at all challenges as a means towards personal growth with the intention to end up better than you were.
This is a month where you will need lots of support and it does not serve you to be secretive or isolated around your personal process or physical challenges. Ask for support when you need it and call in additional help from others including your allies. (a great help is our online course on working with allies and elementals)
The belief systems that you have in place around what is possible for healing, well-being and vital health are the structures that are most challenged and subject to restructuring and recalibration. Any physical challenge you may experience can be interpreted as a sign that something needs to change. We often say that the physical body is the last to know and can lag behind what has already changed on the energetic, emotional and mental levels. So be patient with it and give it lots of love, compassion and nurturing.
BUSINESS PARTNERSHIPS PROJECTS
Look at what needs to be done differently and don’t be afraid to take a risk. Include others in your plans especially if they are involved in the project. Look carefully at the different roles people have played in your life and what you or they may have taken for granted. It may be time to change some of it up and restructure roles, goals, intentions and job descriptions. You may find that you may need to create new positions in some areas and eliminate old ones.
In terms of projects, the best advice is to allow the project to fit you rather than you trying to fit yourself into a project. As you restructure and recalibrate yourself, what you do with your life needs to be able to fit you rather than the other way around. This will make for interesting decisions and choices as we witness many choosing to do something different based on eliminating what no longer serves.
Any business needs to be flexible, resourceful and allow for change.
The greater planetary weather environment continues to focus on the earth and earth movement. We will continue to get solar flares and unusual phenomena as everything recalibrates. It is important not to be in resistance but rather to look at every situation as a support for further change and evolution. As always be flexible and have a back-up plan when you can especially when traveling and counting on the weather.
Your personal environment may also be subject to restructuring and recalibration. This should be a proactive exercise in continuing to clear, release and change things around with the intention of improving what you live with on a daily basis. Pay close attention to the energetic and emotional environment you surround yourself with. New sensitivities may encourage you to make a radical change in order to eliminate clutter you have been putting up with.
DATES AND TIME FRAMES
September 1-7: There is a certain enthusiasm to “get on with it” despite left over exhaustion from the previous weeks of intensity. Pace yourself and you will have all the energy you need to accomplish what you desire. At least you can make lists and line up your help. Try to stay present as thinking about what needs to happen tomorrow or next week can trigger anxiety, worry and feeling exhausted around things that have not happened yet.
Allow yourself to be inspired instead about the possibilities of what life would be like if and when you can declutter yourself from what is dragging you down. And even if you are still in the midst of chaos and clutter, allow yourself to be creative as that will move the energy in the right direction. In this window, we could get some shocking news or experience a “susto” of some kind. Just hold it as a necessary event that has its place in the larger process of restructuring and recalibrating.
September 8-15: The pressure is on. This time frame may feel a bit like a pressure cooker and you may feel pressured inside to get going with whatever it is you feel compelled to change restructure and recalibrate. Practice patience and allow timing to unfold. As long as you keep present and truthful about your process, you can give the greater anxieties over to spirit and trust that all will manifest as it should. There is a saying, “Don’t sweat the small stuff”, which is very appropriate for this time. We really have no idea how it all will work out in the end so all we have is trust. If you get too focused on the minutia that is not working so well, you may miss the bigger opportunities.
Keep “don’t know mind” during this time and just allow the restructuring to happen according to your greater intentions.
September 9: New Moon is Sunday September 9 at 12:01 PM (noon) Mountain Daylight Time (MDT) A good time to anchor intentions around what you are releasing and leaving behind.
More on this will be sent as an update from the Power Path. (Jose will be leading a powerful remote shamanic healing at 7PM MDT, helpful in working with this new moon.)
September 16-23: As we approach the change of the season, look to what changes you are currently in the middle of. Use the energy to support what might be changing in your life. Without resistance, welcome the transition, the restructuring, the recalibration. During this time, you may feel particularly off balance, scattered and somewhat ungrounded. On the other hand, you will probably feel a surge of energy for action and a determination and desire for moving forward.
It seems we have repeated this theme many times over the past number of month of moving ahead, clearing out the old, letting go of attachment and welcoming change. This will continue to drive our evolution. The body may be cranky during this time but you may also experience a new found commitment to its health and well being as well as some breakthroughs in how to support it.
September 22: Fall Equinox is Saturday, September 22 at 7:54 PM Mountain Daylight Time (MDT)An equinox is a time to honor change. It is the change of seasons but also a time to honor the harvest. Your personal harvest includes the lessons you have learned as well as all the experiences, relationships and things you have in your life. Especially the ones you are letting go of should be honored for their place in your life experience.
If you are contemplating a big change that requires letting go, this is good time to anchor it, to make a concrete plan and to release the old pattern connected with the past in a ceremonial way.
September 24: Full Moon is Monday, September 24 at 8:52 PM Mountain Daylight Time (MDT). More on the full moon will be sent as a Power Path Update (sign up above, at the top for our mailing list, including moon updates)
September 24-30: And, finally we get to a place in the month where you can take a breath and evaluate where you are with all the change and restructuring that you and others that affect you have been through. You may feel some emotion and nostalgia around what has gone before, around the loss of relationships or old containers. If you can, take a day or two to just simply be, contemplate, relax, and take a break from the “doings” of your life.
There is a feeling of urgency to get it done. But sometimes getting it done goes a lot smoother if you take a break and allow thongs to reset and recalibrate in their own timing. Let your intentions and desires catch up with you instead of you running after them as fast as you can. Keep your eye on the goal but honor right timing.
Have a wonderful month!
ॐ Namasté - Blessings!
© 2008-2019 crystalwind.ca. All rights reserved.
Archive: Astrology News
- 2019 (45)
- May (7)
- April (5)
- March (7)
- February (11)
- • Mercury Retrograde 5 March 2019 - Hurtful Words
- • Objects in Mirror Are Closer Than They Appear
- • The Year of the Pig
- • Chironic Plot Twist
- • Chiron in Aries - in Relationships!
- • Mars Conjunct Uranus! Caution - High Voltage Energy Alert!
- • Mercury in Pisces in Relationships Feb 10th – April 17th 2019
- • Planet Alert February 2019
- • Astrology for February 2019
- • Planetary Illuminations - February 2019
- • February 2019 Monthly Forecast
- January (15)
- • When An Unstoppable Force Meets An Immovable Object - Mars Squares Pluto
- • This Could Hurt A Little
- • Why?
- • Composition...
- • Yours, Mine, and Ours
- • The Art of Not Really Compromising
- • What Do You Need?
- • What Would You Like?
- • What Do You Want?
- • Planetary Illuminations - January 2019
- • Climate Change Astrology
- • Saturn, New Year And Eclipsetime
- • Your Astrological Calendar For 2019
- • Astrology for January 2019
- • January 2019 Monthly Forecast
- 2018 (255)
- December (9)
- • Ready, Steady Go - Leaping Into 2019 With Enthusiasm And Passion - Maybe!
- • New/Full Moons and Eclipses for 2019
- • Creative and Business Partnerships
- • Isn't It Romantic?
- • Planet Alert December 2018
- • Back Again?
- • The Venus/Uranus Opposition In Relationships
- • Planetary Illuminations - December 2018
- • December 2018 Monthly Forecast
- November (10)
- • Astrology for December 2018
- • Mars in Pisces in Relationships: Nov 15th 2018 - Jan 1st 2019
- • Mercury Retrograde 16 November 2018 - Psychic Vampires
- • Planet Alert November 2018
- • Jupiter in Sagittarius in Relationships: Nov 8th 2018 - Dec 2nd 2019
- • 7th & 8th November 2018: New Moon in Scorpio & Jupiter Enters Sagittarius
- • 6th November 2018 - 5th May 2020: The North Node in Cancer
- • November 2018 Astro-Energy Report
- • Planetary Illuminations - November 2018
- • November 2018 Monthly Forecast
- October (11)
- • Bring Your Own...
- • Astrology for November 2018
- • Fireworks...
- • Say What?
- • Planet Alert October 2018
- • Horoscopes for October 7th, 2018 to October 14th, 2018
- • Venus Retrograde in Scorpio in Relationships Oct 4th - Nov 15th 2018
- • Rumblings And Truths In Relationships - With Pluto Stationary Direct!
- • Venus Retrograde In Scorpio: October 5, 2018 - November 16, 2018
- • Planetary Illuminations - October 2018
- • October 2018 Astro-Energy Report
- September (12)
- • Astrology for October 2018
- • Horoscopes for September 23rd, 2018 to September 30th, 2018
- • Fall Is Here - Astro News Flash
- • Mercury in Libra - in Relationships - Sept 22nd - Oct 10th
- • Horoscopes for September 16th, 2018 to September 23rd, 2018
- • Venus Retrograde
- • Dark Matter: Venus Enters Scorpio - September 2018
- • Horoscopes for September 9th, 2018 to September 16th, 2018
- • Are Economists The New Astrologers?
- • Astrology for September 2018
- • Planetary Illuminations - September 2018
- • September 2018 Monthly Forecast
- August (11)
- • Planet Alert September 2018
- • Saturn Trine Uranus, An Opportunity For Creative Thought
- • Your Guide To Planetary Influences August 13 To 19, 2018
- • The August 11 Eclipse
- • How To Use Summer’s Final Eclipse At The Leo New Moon
- • In the China Shop...
- • Debunking the Lions Gate 8:8 Portal
- • Planetary Illuminations - August 2018
- • Solar Eclipse 11 August 2018 - Battle of Ideas
- • August 2018 Monthly Forecast
- • August 2018 Astro-Energy Report
- July (14)
- • Astrology for August 2018
- • The Total Lunar Eclipse Is Here...
- • Mercury Retrograde in Leo - in Relationships: July 26th – Aug 18th, 2018
- • Romance or Confusion - Venus/Neptune in Relationships!
- • Mercury Retrograde And A Total Lunar Eclipse
- • Planet Alert August 2018
- • Cancer Supermoon Eclipse! July 12, 2018
- • Busy at Work: Venus in Virgo, July 2018
- • Chiron Retrograde in Aries - in Relationships: July 2018 - Dec 9th 2018
- • Sun Trine JUPITER - Fortunate Blessings!
- • The Energies of July 2018 ~ The Rise and Fall of a Cycle
- • Planetary Illuminations - July 2018
- • July 2018 Monthly Forecast
- • July 2018 Astro-Energy Report
- June (14)
- • Planet Alert July 2018
- • Astrology for July 2018
- • Heads Up! July’s Lunar Eclipse Is The Longest Duration In A Century
- • Mars Retrograde in Aquarius, in Relationships: June 26th - Aug 26th 2018
- • Summer Solstice: The True, The Good, The Beautiful
- • Money Gets A New Look Under Uranus In Taurus
- • How To Get The Most Out Of Mars Retrograde: June 26 - August 27, 2018
- • Venus in Leo
- • Horoscopes for June 10th, 2018 to June 17th, 2018
- • The Venus/Pluto Opposition in Relationships
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for June 4 to 10, 2018
- • Horoscopes for June 3rd, 2018 to June 10th, 2018
- • Planet Alert June 2018
- • June 2018 Monthly Forecast
- May (28)
- • Planetary Illuminations - June 2018
- • Astrology for June 2018
- • June 2018 Astro-Energy Report
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for May 28 to June 3, 2018
- • Horoscopes for May 27th, 2018 to June 3rd, 2018
- • Tradition With a Twist...
- • Solar Eclipse 12 July 2018 - Crisis Averted
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for May 21 to 27, 2018
- • Horoscopes for May 20th, 2018 to May 27th, 2018
- • Meghan Markle and Prince Harry - Royal Wedding Bells!
- • Announcing the Holy Grail
- • Mars in Aquarius in Relationships May 16th - Nov 16th 2018
- • The Astrology Of Prince Harry And Meghan Markle
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for May 14 to 20, 2018
- • Horoscopes for May 13th, 2018 to May 20th, 2018
- • Planet Alert May 2018
- • Deluge and Delusions...
- • Horoscopes for May 6th, 2018 to May 13th, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 7 May 2018
- • The Meaning Of Uranus In Taurus, 2018-2026
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for May 7 to 13, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 4 May 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 3 May 2018
- • The Energies of May 2018 ~ Conscious Creation
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 02 May 2018
- • May 2018 Monthly Forecast
- • Planetary Illuminations - May 2018
- • May 2018 Astro-Energy Report
- April (46)
- • Astrology for May 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for April 30 to May 6, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 27 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 26 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 25 April 2018
- • Venus Enters Gemini, April 24, 2018 - A Moment of Clarity
- • The Upcoming Mars/Pluto Conjunction In Capricorn In Relationships
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 24 April 2018
- • Venus in Gemini: April 24 - May 19, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 23 April 2018
- • Pluto Stations Retrograde, April 22, 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for April 23 to 29, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 22 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 21 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 20 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 19 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 18 April 2018
- • An Extraordinary Day In The Heavens
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for April 16 to 22, 2018
- • Mercury Retrograde Is Over! Phew!
- • Horoscopes for April 15th, 2018 to April 22nd, 2018
- • Chiron in Aries, the Wounded Self: 2018-2026
- • Pluto Retrograde 22 April 2018 - The Warrior
- • Saturn Retrograde 17 April 2018 - Change The Tape
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 14 April 2018
- • Mercury Stations Direct, April 15, 2018 - Perspective
- • Mars And Venus Sextile Neptune - Dreaming Of Love!
- • The Difference Between Happiness And Joy
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 13 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 12 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 11 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 10 April 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for April 9 to 15, 2018
- • Love - The Key Foundation In All Our Relationships
- • Horoscopes for April 8th, 2018 to April 15th, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 8 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 6 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 5 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 4 April 2018
- • Those Born In September (Virgo & Libra) Are Usually Smarter, Study Finds
- • April 2018 Monthly Forecast
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 3 April 2018
- • Planetary Illuminations - April 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for April 2 to 8, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 1 April 2018
- • Horoscopes for April 1st, 2018 to April 8th, 2018
- March (44)
- • Planet Alert April 2018
- • The Second Blue Moon and the Rainbow Light Body
- • The Energies of April 2018 ~ Hieros Gamos: A Return to Unity Consciousness
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 30 March 2018
- • Venus In Taurus 2018: No “Staycation” For The Goddess Of Love
- • The Planetary Orchestra And How It Affects Relationships
- • Neptune In Sagittarius And The Astrology Of The 1970s Cults
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 29 March 2018
- • Astrology for April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 28 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 27 March 2018
- • April 2018 Astro-Energy Report
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 26 March 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for March 26 to April 1, 2018
- • Venus Square Pluto in Relationships Today
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 24 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 23 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 22 March 2018
- • Mars In Capricorn In Relationships March 17th – May 17th
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 21 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 20 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 19 March 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for March 19 to 25, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 18 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 16 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 15 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 14 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 13 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 12 March 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for March 12 to 18, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 11 March 2018
- • Mercury Retrograde In Aries
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 10 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 8 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 7 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 6 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 5 March 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for March 5 to 11, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 4 March 2018
- • Horoscopes for March 4th, 2018 to March 11th, 2018
- • Planetary Illuminations - March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 3 March 2018
- • March 2018 Monthly Forecast
- • Astrology for March 2018
- February (35)
- • Jupiter Retrograde 2018 – Purify
- • The Energies of March 2018 ~ Benevolence for All
- • Finding Trust And Faith In The Future In Difficult Times
- • Planet Alert March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 27 February 2018
- • Planetary News This Week: Prepare For Fog And Magic!
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for February 26 to March 4, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 26 February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 25 February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 24 February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 22 February 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for February 19 to 25, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 18 February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 17 February 2018
- • Red Magnetic Dragon Medicine
- • 15th February 2018: Solar Eclipse in 28th Degree of Aquarius
- • Planet Alert February 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for February 12 to 18, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 11 February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 10 February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 9 February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 8 February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 7 February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 6 February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 5 February 2018
- • Horoscopes for February 4th, 2018 to February 11th, 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for February 5 to 11, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 4 February 2018
- • Solar Eclipse February 2018 - Times Change
- • Planetary Illuminations - February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 3 February 2018
- • Some thoughts for 2018: Eris, Chiron & Uranus
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 2 February 2018
- • February 2018 Monthly Forecast
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 1 February 2018
- January (21)
- • Rare Blue Moon Eclipse
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 30 January 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 29 January 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for January 29 to February 4, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 28 January 2018
- • Horoscopes for January 28th to February 4th, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 26 January 2018
- • Frozen Love: Venus and Sun in Aquarius
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 25 January 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 24 January 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 22 January 2018
- • Seven Year Growth Cycles Of The Human Experience
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for January 22 to 28, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 21 January 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 20 January 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 19 January 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 18 January 2018
- • Fate vs Free Will In Astrology: Part II, The Modern Debate
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 15 January 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for January 15 to 21, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 14 January 2018
- December (9)