Category: Astrological News Written by Margaret Gray & Armand Diaz Views: 1234
Nothing is at last sacred but the integrity of your own mind.
― Ralph Waldo Emerson,
As well as being the marker for Winter Solstice in the Northern hemisphere and Summer Solstice in the Southern hemisphere, today is particularly important because of the major planetary events that the Sun in Capricorn shines a light on over the next few weeks.
With so many planets already in this earthy Sign, we are pretty familiar with this energy. Relationship wise, it’s added a seriousness and heaviness to our interactions with others, particularly over the past month. That lightened a little over the past few days, but with the seriousness still present on a wider collective level, it will inevitably seep into our relationships in an ongoing way from now until February, at the very least!
The Sun in Capricorn inspires us to view everything through the lens of integrity. It’s a hard working energy, that nudges us to do our very best wherever it lands in our chart. Over the next month it strengthens the new intense cycle of transformation that peaks on Jan 12th. For many this is bringing about some intense transformations in relationships. On the one hand it’s the perfect time to lay to rest old relationship dynamics that are blocking the way forward. On the other, it’s time to sow some new seeds for future relationships. However, right now we are in the middle of an uncomfortable phase of old patterns re-surfacing – just in case we had forgotten what they feel like!!
Some key dates to look out for:
- Dec 22nd: A day to pay attention to old feelings of powerlessness surfacing so that we can start healing them. They may well come through triggers in relationships.
- Dec 24th: A good time to become aware of new possibilities in relationships, as our values and self-value undergo a subtle shift!
- Dec 26th: With the Solar Eclipse we are invited to integrate our mind and emotions
- Dec 30th: A very Karmic day for relationships – time to let go of what is restricting us and leap forward into self-love.
- Jan 7th: A wonderful day to work on unconditional love.
- Jan 11th: It’s all about communication – thoughts and words matter!
- Jan 12th – 13th: These two days mark the start of a major 30 year cycle of transformation in the sky. Pay particular heed to the seeds you sow. Let love be at the heart of everything you do and say.
(We will be discussing this in more detail in our free YouTube recording on 2020 between Dec 25th and New Year!) MG
Feel free to contact us at if you would like to explore relationship, gender and/or sexuality issues in your char
Margaret Gray, MSW. and Armand Diaz, Ph.D., set up 'Relationships and Astrology' in 2016. They offer relationship astrology consultations to individuals, couples and families, as well as courses in Relationship Astrology. They can be contacted via: www.relationshipsandastrology.com
ॐ Namasté - Blessings!
© 2008-2020 crystalwind.ca. All rights reserved.
Featured Writers - Astrology
Crystal Of The Day!
Who is Online Now
We have 921 guests and no members online