Category: The Law of Attraction Views: 1580
What do you do when you know you need to let go of a problem in your life but you keep hanging on?
Maybe you’d like to let go of an old relationship, an old habit or just negativity or fear.
I know it often it feels like letting go is easier said than done! That being said, there are some things you can do to facilitate the process of letting growth greater ease.
One of my favorite things to do when I want to let go is to use affirmations designed to release my resistance. Here are a few I like to use when such an occasion presents itself.
Affirmations to let go:
- I’m sure this struggle is serving me in some way, and someday I’ll know exactly why this is.
- This is just one aspect of my life. There are many other aspects of my life that are going very well for me that I can focus on and appreciate.
- I know it’s possible to still find a smile or a laugh even on a bad day. There are still things that will make me happy, no matter what is going on in my life. Today, I will look for those things that make me smile and laugh.
- When I’m feeling better, the solutions I need will present themselves to me.
- Circumstances can change on a dime, and this situation could turn around at any time.
- I’ve overcome stressful situations before and come out just fine.
- I know I’m being harder on myself than I need to be. Today, I’m going to go as easy as I can on myself.
- Maybe some day I will be glad I experienced what I’m going through right now.
- I am always in the process of evolving. Maybe these are just “growing pains.”
- I know there are infinite solutions to any problem.
- I am an eternal being, so I have an eternity to figure this out. I have all the time I need to get to where I want to go.
I hope you enjoyed these affirmations to let go. If you have any other soothing words to help people let go of their problems, feel free to share them in the comments!
ॐ Namasté - Blessings!
© 2008-2019 crystalwind.ca. All rights reserved.