Category: The Law of Attraction Views: 1549
For those of us who believe in the power of positive thinking, gratitude is an important element in our daily lives. As you may already know, what we give thanks for, we attract more of into our lives with the Law of Attraction! For this reason, it’s important to have many ways to say thank you for the blessings in our lives.
With that being said, sometimes the expression “thank you” can get to be a bit repetitive! Unfortunately, once a statement of gratitude becomes repetitive, it loses some of its ability to encourage our positive feelings and emotions. You can only say thank you so many times before it starts to feel a little stale.
To keep things fresh, here’s a list of heartfelt ways to say thank you. Mix it up, and offer a variety of gratitude statements to the people in your life who have helped you out. This will keep you in an “attitude of gratitude” every day!
- You’re the best!
- I really appreciate that.
- I love that you ________.
- I’m lucky to have you.
- I’m so grateful that you _____.
- You made my day.
- You’re a great friend/spouse/parent/etc.
- You’re such a big help.
- You solved my problem for me.
- You brighten up my life.
- Bless you.
- This has made me so happy.
- You were the answer to my prayers!
- What can I do to repay the favor?
- You just made my life so much easier.
- I’m so glad you are in my life.
- You are a godsend.
- You make the world a better place.
- Your help has inspired me.
- I love you.
So, how do you give thanks for the blessings in your life? Do you have any other heartfelt ways to say thank you? Feel free to share your statements of gratitude below! XO, Andrea
ॐ Namasté - Blessings!
© 2008-2019 crystalwind.ca. All rights reserved.