Category: The Law of Attraction Hits: 861
There may have been times when you desperately wanted something so much, but these wants and actions did not produce positive results. You might have put everything in place in a practical sense in order to help you receive, yet nothing came from your efforts. While it’s true that there are occasions when the things you want cannot come into your life because it’s the wrong time for them to appear, or the universe has other ideas for you, often, the main reason that you don’t get what you want is due to resistance.
“But, how am I resisting when I’m trying so hard!”
There is a subtle difference between focusing on your desires and hanging onto them in a negative fashion. Although you might want something, a positive outcome is not at the forefront of your concentration. In fact, you are focusing on lack.
“How can longing for something mean that I have lack at the forefront of my mind?”
In order to urgently want something, you think about why you need it constantly. You hone your thoughts to negative matters such as how dreadful your life is without the thing that you really want. Your energy flows into your need. Translated into a wish or message to the universe, your intention is heard as, “I haven’t got what I need,” instead of “I am manifesting my desire.”
The Law of Attraction works by strengthening exactly what you focus upon intently. Concentrating on the fact that you are in need will mean that your need will increase.
“How can I turn things around?”
Recognize that each time you pour energy into your problems, you increase the likelihood of more problems occurring. Therefore, start to look at things differently. Consider positive factors, and stop thinking negatively.
“Can you give me an example?”
About 4 years ago (towards the end of my cubicle rat days), Suzanne, a work colleague of mine at the time, wanted to move house. She was so focused on doing this that it ‘took over’ her inner being. All she could think about was how dreadful her neighbors were and how much she wanted to get away from the area. She started to pick fault with the house she lived in, concentrating on everything that was wrong. Soon, she hated her home and began to pack, although she had nowhere to go.
She imagined that by packing, she was using the Law of Attraction. She thought that she was sending an intention into the universe stating that she was ready to move and believed that a new abode would appear in her life. In reality, her desperation and negative thinking blocked her from getting what she wanted.
Back then I was hardly the Law of Attraction head I am today but when I spent time with Suzanne she never failed to remind me of her want to move home. I listened to her and I tried to help by telling her what I believed to be my best advice at this time. Eventually, from a number of conversations with Suzanne, we discussed that perhaps the changes she needed to make were to begin thinking compassionately about her home. She stopped picking fault with her home and concentrated on its good points. She even changed her approach to her neighbors. Her pessimism lifted and an estate agent phoned her to inform her that the perfect property for her was available.
Like Suzanne, you can turn things around if you are sending out the wrong message, by pouring energy into positive thoughts surrounding what you truly want.
This is a common problem that a lot of people experience with the Law Of Attraction.
Does this sound like you? Even if it doesn’t and you sometimes feel that the Law of Attraction is not working for you – click here and do this free 30 second quiz that will reveal your #1 manifestation block.
Katherine Hurst is a normal woman who used to live a normal life until something happened and changed her life forever. She discovered the Law of Attraction and began a new, life-changing chapter in her life. She now runs the world's largest Law of Attraction community with millions of people. Her mission is to share her own experiences of using the Law of Attraction to inspire change and happiness in the lives of all.
ॐ Namasté - Blessings!
Archive: The Law of Attraction
- 2017 (22)
- August (2)
- July (1)
- May (6)
- April (2)
- March (2)
- February (3)
- January (6)
- • 10 Affirmations to Attract Greater Abundance
- • Affirmations for a Healthy Relationship
- • Manifestation Practice Not Getting Results? This Is The Secret To Creating The Life You Want
- • Negative Spirituality vs. Positive Spirituality: Which Side Are You On?
- • Keeping Your Goals a Secret May Help You to Achieve Them
- • Quick Law of Attraction Tip: Remember to Mind Your Business!
- 2016 (40)
- December (7)
- • Quick Law of Attraction Tip: Consider the BIG Picture
- • Why do we exist? Better yet, why does anything exist?
- • Brain Function: Key to Manifesting
- • Pain Is Resistance, Nothing More
- • The Law of Attraction Is a LAW (Like it or Not!)
- • Impartiality: Living Without The Weight Of Opinions
- • 11 Affirmations to Let Go When You’re Struggling in Life
- November (6)
- October (7)
- • Positive Affirmations For Manifesting Your Dreams
- • Proof That What Goes Around, Comes Around
- • Are You Playing the “My Life Is Harder Than Yours” Game?
- • 26 Daily Affirmations for a Better Life
- • 5 Ways to Develop Laser-Sharp Focus on Your Dream
- • Positive Affirmations for Attracting Love In Your Life
- • Change Your Attitude, Change Your Life: 50 Minutes of Positive Affirmations
- September (6)
- • Positive Affirmations for Forgiveness
- • If You Want to Attract Money, Stop Acting Broke!
- • Affirmations for Balance in Life, Mind & Groundedness Meditation
- • STOP STRUGGLING: It’s a Waste of Your Time and You Know It!
- • Positive Affirmations for Happiness and Wellbeing
- • Affirmations for Self Love and Self Respect
- August (1)
- July (1)
- May (1)
- March (2)
- February (4)
- January (5)
- December (7)
- 2015 (9)
- December (4)
- November (1)
- September (1)
- August (1)
- June (1)
- January (1)
- 2014 (1)
- 0000 (1)