Category: Moon Cycles Written by Edith Boyer-Telmer Hits: 1735
here we are, nearly ready to close the door on this intense year 2018, celebrating the Solstice and the last Full Moon of this Gregorian calendar cycle. On December 22nd we are collectively experiencing the influence of a Full Moon in Cancer and its in the critical position of 0 degree. A true new beginning it can create!
We saw that during the past New Moon in Sagittarius worldwide big social shift started and this intense energies of explosive quality will continue for us on social, political and even nature level. What is new right now is that the Full Moon field supports us in making quantum leaps in changing how we evaluate this kind of situations.
Focusing on a spiritual practice can greatly stabilize things for us, so its generally even more important right now, as well as more effective. The Full Moon energies are also inviting us to use the inner strength we gain from our practice, to right away step into helping others on their journey. A good balance between active self-care, sharing our time with others and being of service is the best we can do for ourselves right now.
Spiritual practice is the capacity to offer your love even when you feel hurt, closed down, tense, angry, misunderstood, or hated.
There isn’t anything except your own life that can be used as ground for your spiritual practice. Spiritual practice is your life, twenty-four hours a day.
Living on purpose is a lifestyle, a way of being and a lifelong spiritual practice that will refine your Soul. This isn’t a 10-day or 30-day plan. This is a lifelong adventure!
On all levels of life there might be deep secrets unveiled during the influence of this Cancer Full Moon. This can effect the individual on a personal internal level (as in receiving profound insides about ourselves), in relationship to the outside world and on collective level as in politics, environmental awareness or religious context.
There are no secrets that time does not reveal.
Study history, study history. In history lies all the secrets of statecraft.
Camouflage is a game we all like to play, but our secrets are as surely revealed by what we want to seem to be as by what we want to conceal.
When we are wise and tune into the energy field of this Full Moon event, than we have a great chance of tapping into a new sense of inspiration for life, a suddenly extended mindset and exhilarating inner growth process.
The most fatal illusion is the settled point of view. Since life is growth and motion, a fixed point of view kills anybody who has one.
We begin to learn wisely when we’re willing to see world from other people’s perspective.
Don’t only practice your art, but force your way into its secrets; art deserves that, for it and knowledge can raise man to the Divine.
Ludwig van Beethoven
This Cancer Full Moon can create a space deep within us for the healing of disrupted love in long standing relationships. We could suddenly see brand new ways back into a profounder relation with all beings on planet earth. Its a wonderful time to sense into our essential connection with our beloved mother earth. A higher collective awareness can kick in about the unbalanced state of life our systems have created.
And of course under an strong Cancer Moon we can experience intense levels of sensitivity, strong emotions and a changed sense for the importance of family. A strong need for a loving home, for safety and security are also in the air for us.
Dear Ones, I hope you are feeling deeply ready for another powerful shift these days, because it might just come anyway. I hope you are all opening your mind and hearts to the true spirit of this moment of time and feel inspired to give from what ever you got.
Love and Full Moon Blessings!
Edith Boyer-Telmer - I was born, as an Indigo Child, a Highly Sensitive – Empath, a Visionary, an Introvert and a romantic Dream-creator, in 1968 in Vienna, Austria. I was the youngest child in a family of eight, with 2 sisters and 3 brothers. Nothing special or extraordinary on the outside, but on the inside I had a hard time growing up. Living in an environment where all of this terms where alien to other family members, my friends, teacher and trainer, I did not know how to live my energy authentically.
ॐ Namasté - Blessings!
© 2008-2018 crystalwind.ca. All rights reserved.
Archive: Moon Cycles
- 2019 (5)
- 2018 (95)
- December (6)
- November (6)
- October (7)
- • New Moon 7 November 2018 - Say Sorry and Move On
- • Full Moon Update 10-24-18
- • The Spiritual Influence The Full Moon In Taurus Will Bring
- • Full Moon 24 October 2018 - Unexpected Love
- • New Moon Update 10-8-18
- • The Spiritual Influence The Upcoming Libra New Moon Is Providing
- • New Moon 8 October 2018 - Transformation
- September (9)
- • The Full Moon in Aries - in Relationships
- • Equinox - Aries Full Moon Update
- • The Spiritual Impact The Aries Full Moon Is Promising
- • Full Moon 24 September 2018 - Overcome Your Fears
- • New Moon Update 9-9-18
- • 9th September 2018: New Moon in Virgo
- • The New Moon in Virgo on Sept 9th in Relationships
- • New Moon 9 September 2018 - Opportunity and Success
- • The Spiritual Influence Of The Virgo New Moon Energies
- August (5)
- July (9)
- • Teachings From The Aquarius Full Moon For The Golden Age Of Aquarius
- • Full Moon Eclipse Update 7-27-18
- • The Spiritual Impact Of The Aquarius Full Moon And Total Lunar Eclipse
- • Full Moon Lunar Eclipse in Aquarius, July 27, 2018 ~ Conscious Release
- • This Capricorn Full Moon Helps To Calm Rattled Nerves
- • Moon Names
- • New Moon Update 7-12-18
- • The Spiritual Powers Of The Cancer New Moon & Partial Solar Eclipse
- • Friday 13th July New Moon - Sirius Isis Alignment
- June (9)
- • Enjoying The Blessings Of The Upcoming Capricorn Full Moon
- • Full Moon Update 6-27-18
- • Lunar Eclipse 27 July 2018 - Blood Moon
- • Full Moon 28 June 2018 - Break Free
- • New Moon Update 6-13-18
- • The Spiritual Powers Of The Gemini New Moon Energy Field
- • New Moon in Gemini, June 13th, 2018 ~ Quantum Shifts in Consciousness
- • New Moon 13 June 2018 - Lucky Stars
- • The Meaning Of The Moon Phase Of Your Birthday
- May (6)
- April (10)
- • The Full Moon in Scorpio and Relationships
- • Full Moon in Scorpio, April 30, 2018 - Exhumed
- • Full Moon Update 4-29-18
- • The Spiritual Influence The Full Moon In Scorpio Will Bring
- • Full Moon 29 April 2018 - Final Success
- • The New Moon In Aries Conjunct Uranus In Relationships
- • New Moon Update 4-15-18
- • New Moon in Aries, April 15, 2018 ~ A Catalyst for Change
- • The Spiritual Influence The Upcoming Aries New Moon Is Providing
- • New Moon 15 April 2018 - A New Day
- March (8)
- • Full Moon Update 3-31-18
- • How The Libra Full Moon Energies Are Influencing Our Life
- • Blue Moon 31 March 2018 – Full Moon Blues
- • Some Brief Notes On The New Moon In Pisces
- • New Moon Update 3-17-18
- • The Spiritual Influence Of The Pisces New Moon Energies
- • New Moon 17 March 2018 - Sexual Healing
- • Tonight Is The Full Crow Moon In Virgo - Get Ready For A Major Energy Shift!
- February (7)
- • Full Moon Update 3-1-18
- • The Spiritual Influence The Upcoming Virgo Full Moon Is Promising
- • Full Moon 1 March 2018 – Detoxify
- • The Spiritual Impact Of The Aquarius New Moon And Solar Eclipse
- • New Moon Solar Eclipse in Aquarius, February 15, 2018
- • New Moon/Solar Eclipse Update 2-15-18
- • New Moon Eclipse in Aquarius: The Path Ahead
- January (13)
- • Blood Super Moon Lunar Eclipse 31.1.18
- • The January 2018 “Super Blue Blood Moon” and the Leo/Aquarius axis
- • 31st Jan 2018: Lunar Eclipse in Leo
- • Full Moon Update 1-31-18
- • The Spiritual Influence This Leo Full Moon And Lunar Eclipse Have On Us
- • Lunar Eclipse 31 January 2018 - Super Woman
- • New Moon in Capricorn - Onwards!
- • New Moon in Capricorn, January 16/17, 2018 ~ Becoming Masters of New Earth
- • Understanding The Energies Field Of The Capricorn New Moon
- • New Moon Update 1-16-18
- • New Moon January 2018 - Flames of Love
- • Tonight Is The First (and Largest) Super Full Moon Of 2018 - Get Ready For An Energetic Bang!
- • A Cancerian Supermoon for the New Year
- 2017 (1)
- March (1)
- 2015 (1)
- 2014 (4)
- November (1)
- October (2)
- April (1)
- 2013 (1)
- September (1)
- 2012 (1)
- July (1)