Category: Moon Cycles Hits: 2450
on May 15th we are collectively experiencing the next New Moon, and this time it is to be found at 24 degree and 35 minutes of the star sign Taurus. As it is the character of the bull to approach this world from a very realistic and grounded perspective, right now is the perfect moment to plant some new seeds for our personal path into the Golden Age of Aquarius. To allow the insides we have gained during the Moon cycle of the last month to guide us, and to bring forward the purest of manifestations in our personal reality.
The collective energy field of this Taurus New Moon is extremely powerful as it is the start of a 7 year cycle of Uranus – the planet of awakening – in the star sign Taurus. It is designed to trigger feelings of rather optimistic and generous character in all of humanity, and invite us to massively extent in our energetic and emotional abilities. That will create the open space in us, that we need in order to make practical steps for the realization of deeply idealistic goals in the world. Its a time to profoundly tune into the connection we have with mother earth and to sense our oneness with the elements.
When you’re young, try to be realistic; as you get older, become idealistic. You’ll live longer.
Anthony J. D’Angelo
The acceptance of certain realities doesn’t preclude idealism. It can lead to certain breakthroughs.
Intuitive versus analytical? That’s a foolish choice. It’s foolish, just like trying to choose between being realistic or idealistic. You need both in life.
If you have been feeling weight down by gravity over the last few weeks, than this Moon event is good news for you! The Taurus New Moon comes with the biggest chance for use to embrace the physical strength of the bull, get our inner transformation going and our outer life into movement. Let go of your past and all old habits that are not actually working for you, and do not allow them any longer to slow down your awakening.
The truth is, unless you let go, unless you forgive yourself, unless you forgive the situation, unless you realize that the situation is over, you cannot move forward.
As my Popo used to say, life is a tapestry we weave day by day with threads of different colors, some heavy and dark, others thin and bright, all the threads having their uses. The stupid things I did are already in the tapestry, indelible, but I’m not going to be weighed down by them till I die. What’s done is done; I have to look ahead.
One step in front of the other. That’s the way forward.
Be not afraid of going slowly, be afraid only of standing still.
The collective movement in the current energy field can get a little tricky under the influence of this Taurus New Moon. On one hand we have an invitation to easily get excited about life, the drive to align ourselves with the planet’s flow; but on the other hand there is a possible tendency for violence underlining the momentum, and a inclination for inner chaos which can brig forward focus and concentration issues.
Focus on your strengths, not your weaknesses. Focus on your character, not your reputation. Focus on your blessings, not your misfortunes.
Roy T. Bennett
Whenever you want to achieve something, keep your eyes open, concentrate and make sure you know exactly what it is you want. No one can hit their target with their eyes closed.
Instead of focusing on how much you can accomplish, focus on how much you can absolutely love what you’re doing.
All in all we will collectively be able to tap into a heightened sense of inner clarity and the promise of spiritual opportunities that are in the air. Make yourself available to be opened up and to receive more love than you even been able to take in before. If the energy field triggers you in giving back to the world wide community, think of sharing your abilities in a charity project you are passionate about.
My great hope is to laugh as much as I cry; to get my work done and try to love somebody and have the courage to accept the love in return.
Giving without expectation leads to receiving without limitation.
Charles F. Glassman
To be fully seen by somebody, then, and be loved anyhow – this is a human offering that can border on miraculous.
The more you share, the more you receive to share.
Lailah Gifty Akita
Last but not least there is to say that the impact of Uranus being in the star sign of Taurus for the coming 7 years, will bring forward a big new chapter in our collective experience of the path into the Golden Age of Aquarius, center around the themes of economy, our view on money, how we value our belongings, how we treat our physical body and a new sense of what security truly means to us. Big times ahead my friends, big times ahead!
Dear Ones, I hope you are feeling deeply blessed in the embrace of this current Taurus New Moon impact. I hope you will take your chances this week, that you make the steps needed in order to stay in balance, and find the clarity to apply the newly received guidance in your everyday life.
Love & New Moon Blessings!
ॐ Namasté - Blessings!
© 2008-2018 crystalwind.ca. All rights reserved.
Archive: Moon Cycles
- 2018 (90)
- November (3)
- October (8)
- • New Moon 7 November 2018 - Say Sorry and Move On
- • Full Moon Update 10-24-18
- • The Spiritual Influence The Full Moon In Taurus Will Bring
- • Full Moon 24 October 2018 - Unexpected Love
- • New Moon Update 10-8-18
- • The Spiritual Influence The Upcoming Libra New Moon Is Providing
- • New Moon 8 October 2018 - Transformation
- • Intuitive Astrology: October New Moon 2018
- September (11)
- • The Full Moon in Aries - in Relationships
- • Equinox - Aries Full Moon Update
- • The Spiritual Impact The Aries Full Moon Is Promising
- • Intuitive Astrology: September Full Moon 2018
- • Full Moon 24 September 2018 - Overcome Your Fears
- • New Moon Update 9-9-18
- • 9th September 2018: New Moon in Virgo
- • The New Moon in Virgo on Sept 9th in Relationships
- • New Moon 9 September 2018 - Opportunity and Success
- • Intuitive Astrology: September New Moon 2018
- • The Spiritual Influence Of The Virgo New Moon Energies
- August (5)
- July (9)
- • Teachings From The Aquarius Full Moon For The Golden Age Of Aquarius
- • Full Moon Eclipse Update 7-27-18
- • The Spiritual Impact Of The Aquarius Full Moon And Total Lunar Eclipse
- • Full Moon Lunar Eclipse in Aquarius, July 27, 2018 ~ Conscious Release
- • This Capricorn Full Moon Helps To Calm Rattled Nerves
- • Moon Names
- • New Moon Update 7-12-18
- • The Spiritual Powers Of The Cancer New Moon & Partial Solar Eclipse
- • Friday 13th July New Moon - Sirius Isis Alignment
- June (9)
- • Enjoying The Blessings Of The Upcoming Capricorn Full Moon
- • Full Moon Update 6-27-18
- • Lunar Eclipse 27 July 2018 - Blood Moon
- • Full Moon 28 June 2018 - Break Free
- • New Moon Update 6-13-18
- • The Spiritual Powers Of The Gemini New Moon Energy Field
- • New Moon in Gemini, June 13th, 2018 ~ Quantum Shifts in Consciousness
- • New Moon 13 June 2018 - Lucky Stars
- • The Meaning Of The Moon Phase Of Your Birthday
- May (6)
- April (10)
- • The Full Moon in Scorpio and Relationships
- • Full Moon in Scorpio, April 30, 2018 - Exhumed
- • Full Moon Update 4-29-18
- • The Spiritual Influence The Full Moon In Scorpio Will Bring
- • Full Moon 29 April 2018 - Final Success
- • The New Moon In Aries Conjunct Uranus In Relationships
- • New Moon Update 4-15-18
- • New Moon in Aries, April 15, 2018 ~ A Catalyst for Change
- • The Spiritual Influence The Upcoming Aries New Moon Is Providing
- • New Moon 15 April 2018 - A New Day
- March (8)
- • Full Moon Update 3-31-18
- • How The Libra Full Moon Energies Are Influencing Our Life
- • Blue Moon 31 March 2018 – Full Moon Blues
- • Some Brief Notes On The New Moon In Pisces
- • New Moon Update 3-17-18
- • The Spiritual Influence Of The Pisces New Moon Energies
- • New Moon 17 March 2018 - Sexual Healing
- • Tonight Is The Full Crow Moon In Virgo - Get Ready For A Major Energy Shift!
- February (7)
- • Full Moon Update 3-1-18
- • The Spiritual Influence The Upcoming Virgo Full Moon Is Promising
- • Full Moon 1 March 2018 – Detoxify
- • The Spiritual Impact Of The Aquarius New Moon And Solar Eclipse
- • New Moon Solar Eclipse in Aquarius, February 15, 2018
- • New Moon/Solar Eclipse Update 2-15-18
- • New Moon Eclipse in Aquarius: The Path Ahead
- January (14)
- • Blood Super Moon Lunar Eclipse 31.1.18
- • The January 2018 “Super Blue Blood Moon” and the Leo/Aquarius axis
- • 31st Jan 2018: Lunar Eclipse in Leo
- • Full Moon Update 1-31-18
- • The Spiritual Influence This Leo Full Moon And Lunar Eclipse Have On Us
- • Lunar Eclipse 31 January 2018 - Super Woman
- • Super Blood Blue Moon Eclipse January 2018
- • New Moon in Capricorn - Onwards!
- • New Moon in Capricorn, January 16/17, 2018 ~ Becoming Masters of New Earth
- • Understanding The Energies Field Of The Capricorn New Moon
- • New Moon Update 1-16-18
- • New Moon January 2018 - Flames of Love
- • Tonight Is The First (and Largest) Super Full Moon Of 2018 - Get Ready For An Energetic Bang!
- • A Cancerian Supermoon for the New Year
- 2017 (1)
- March (1)
- 2016 (1)
- 2015 (1)
- 2014 (4)
- November (1)
- October (2)
- April (1)
- 2013 (1)
- September (1)
- 2012 (1)
- July (1)