Category: Moon Cycles Hits: 1809
The full moon on Thursday June 28, 2018 is at 6° Capricorn. The Full Moon June 2018 astrology is dominated by a powerful conjunction to Saturn retrograde. During the next two weeks you are likely to feel more serious than usual and experience sadness, guilt, fear, restriction or inhibition.
The June 2018 full moon is also closely conjunct a star that gives initiative and resourcefulness. A positive aspect to Uranus bring opportunities for change and a willingness to break free. These positive factors are not a strong as Saturn retrograde, so you will have to work very hard to make the changes in your life you want or need.
Full Moon Meaning
A full moon occurs when the Sun is opposite the Moon. This highlights opposing forces or polarities in your life such as your work versus home, or what you need versus what you want. Inner tension and external pressures can lead to personal conflict and crises that drain your energy. Your home, family and intimate relationships comes into sharper focus following a full moon.
The lunar qualities of emotions and instincts reach their peak at a full moon. Use you increased emotional strength and intuition to overcome any relationship challenges. Subconscious awareness allows for an impartial and balanced look at your personal relationships. You will clearly see any relationship dynamics or negative feelings causing disharmony.
A full moon has a relationship to the previous new moon. Your June 13 new moon goals can now be fine-tuned or completed, it is harvest time. You can make emotional adjustments in response to those new goals. The full moon effect lasts for two weeks up to the July 12 Solar Eclipse.
Full Moon June 2018 Astrology
The June 28 full moon at 06°28′ Capricorn aligns with Saturn by less than one degree. The most challenging nature of Saturn will be on display for the next two weeks because this conjunction is so tight and Saturn is retrograde.
Moon conjunct Saturn adds seriousness to your emotions and can lead to distance in your intimate relationships. You may have to deal with some challenging situations and negative attitudes which will feel worse than they actually are. These hindrances and restrictions will apply mainly to your home and family life. Some drama involving your home, parents, children or your partner will be very trying on your emotions and can lead to feelings of rejection and depression.
Women in particular may be the source of this sadness, or be subject to some hardship. Self-discipline and emotional maturity are called for, and feelings of guilt about past behaviors need to be overcome. Exposing emotional vulnerabilities and opening up to loved ones will enable the nurturing and closer bonding required to overcome the problem.
Saturn retrograde is a time of limitation, restriction, anxiety and fear. You may be tested to make sure you are ready to take on extra responsibility. The lessons you learn might be hard but they will be valuable. Perhaps negative behaviors such as sadness or shyness have gotten out of control. If so, the full moon offers a chance to recognize and admit the problem. Things may get so out of control that an intervention or some drastic event must occur to shake you out of your depression or isolation.
Full Moon Change
Moon trine Uranus is a weak influence because of its wide orb of 4°33′. However, if you make a conscious effort, you will be able to bring change and excitement to your life with a minimum of upset and chaos. Trust your intuition and allow the impulsive nature of Uranus to free you of the over-cautious nature of Saturn.
Chance encounters are possible and you may be attracted to unusual types of people or those from different ethnic or cultural backgrounds. Uranus brings the chance of new relationships and Saturn retrograde means they would likely be karmic encounters or past life contacts. This blend of old and new can signal the beginning of a lasting relationship. It could also breathe new life into a relationship that has become too boring and routine.
If you are in an unhealthy relationship you may find an opportunity to break free. But remember the relatively weakness of this aspect means you have to really want change and be ready to work hard for it. Similarly, you could use this full moon to break bad habits, overcome phobias or depression, or remove yourself from a negative environment.
Fixed star Kaus Borealis at 06°34′ Capricorn will also help you break free. It gives initiative and resourcefulness, an active mind and sense of justice. It helps in the promotion of idealistic and humane ideas. Dr. Eric Morse  says this star conveys a sense of strength and flexibility combined, allowing you to put great force behind your reasoning while still being somewhat flexible.
Full Moon Summary
Saturn retrograde so close to the June 28 Full Moon will make you feel sad, guilty, hesitant, fearful, restricted or confined. Relationship problems, cold emotions, negative behavior patterns and bad habits could make your life more difficult. But at the same time you will want to break free of such limiting factors.
A positive fixed star is even closer to the full moon which gives the initiative and resources to make the changes you want. A positive aspect to Uranus also bring opportunity and the desire for positive change. However, the relative weakness of Uranus and the fixed star compared to the restrictive, inhibiting powers of Saturn retrograde means you will have to show great will power and determination to force through the change you want or need.
Working in your advantage is the previous new moon which also lasts for another two weeks up to the July 12 Solar Eclipse. The June 2018 New Moon continues to bring good fortune and protection to yourself and your loved ones. It is a sign of good fortune and lasting happiness.
If the Full Moon June 2018 astrology chart directly impacts your horoscope decan you can read about it in your monthly horoscope. For more detail about how it affects your natal chart see full moon transits.
Previous Moon Phase: New Moon 13 June 2018
Next Moon Phase: Solar Eclipse 12 July 2018
Full Moon June 2018 Times and Dates
- Los Angeles – June 27, 9:52 pm
- New York – June 28, 0:52 am
- London – June 28, 5:52 am
- Delhi – June 28, 10:22 am
- Sydney – June 28, 2:52 pm
My name is Jamie Partridge and I live on the coast of NSW Australia with three amazing kids. I’ve had an interesting life so far, with varied occupations ranging from nursing assistant to farm hand.
ॐ Namasté - Blessings!
© 2008-2019 crystalwind.ca. All rights reserved.
Current Moon Cycles Videos
Archive: Moon Cycles
- 2019 (29)
- May (3)
- April (6)
- March (7)
- February (5)
- January (8)
- • New Moon 4 February 2019 - Hope and Goodwill
- • Full Moon Update 1-20-19
- • The Spiritual Impact The Leo Full Moon And Total Lunar Eclipse Are Bringing
- • Lunar Eclipse 21 January 2019 - Change and Opportunity
- • The Spiritual Impact Of The New Moon in Capricorn With Solar Eclipse
- • The Partial Solar Eclipse On Jan 5th/6th - In Relationships!
- • Solar Eclipse 5 January 2019 - Big Business
- • New Moon/Eclipse Update 1-5-19
- 2018 (95)
- December (6)
- November (6)
- October (7)
- • New Moon 7 November 2018 - Say Sorry and Move On
- • Full Moon Update 10-24-18
- • The Spiritual Influence The Full Moon In Taurus Will Bring
- • Full Moon 24 October 2018 - Unexpected Love
- • New Moon Update 10-8-18
- • The Spiritual Influence The Upcoming Libra New Moon Is Providing
- • New Moon 8 October 2018 - Transformation
- September (9)
- • The Full Moon in Aries - in Relationships
- • Equinox - Aries Full Moon Update
- • The Spiritual Impact The Aries Full Moon Is Promising
- • Full Moon 24 September 2018 - Overcome Your Fears
- • New Moon Update 9-9-18
- • 9th September 2018: New Moon in Virgo
- • The New Moon in Virgo on Sept 9th in Relationships
- • New Moon 9 September 2018 - Opportunity and Success
- • The Spiritual Influence Of The Virgo New Moon Energies
- August (5)
- July (9)
- • Teachings From The Aquarius Full Moon For The Golden Age Of Aquarius
- • Full Moon Eclipse Update 7-27-18
- • The Spiritual Impact Of The Aquarius Full Moon And Total Lunar Eclipse
- • Full Moon Lunar Eclipse in Aquarius, July 27, 2018 ~ Conscious Release
- • This Capricorn Full Moon Helps To Calm Rattled Nerves
- • Moon Names
- • New Moon Update 7-12-18
- • The Spiritual Powers Of The Cancer New Moon & Partial Solar Eclipse
- • Friday 13th July New Moon - Sirius Isis Alignment
- June (9)
- • Enjoying The Blessings Of The Upcoming Capricorn Full Moon
- • Full Moon Update 6-27-18
- • Lunar Eclipse 27 July 2018 - Blood Moon
- • Full Moon 28 June 2018 - Break Free
- • New Moon Update 6-13-18
- • The Spiritual Powers Of The Gemini New Moon Energy Field
- • New Moon in Gemini, June 13th, 2018 ~ Quantum Shifts in Consciousness
- • New Moon 13 June 2018 - Lucky Stars
- • The Meaning Of The Moon Phase Of Your Birthday
- May (6)
- April (10)
- • The Full Moon in Scorpio and Relationships
- • Full Moon in Scorpio, April 30, 2018 - Exhumed
- • Full Moon Update 4-29-18
- • The Spiritual Influence The Full Moon In Scorpio Will Bring
- • Full Moon 29 April 2018 - Final Success
- • The New Moon In Aries Conjunct Uranus In Relationships
- • New Moon Update 4-15-18
- • New Moon in Aries, April 15, 2018 ~ A Catalyst for Change
- • The Spiritual Influence The Upcoming Aries New Moon Is Providing
- • New Moon 15 April 2018 - A New Day
- March (8)
- • Full Moon Update 3-31-18
- • How The Libra Full Moon Energies Are Influencing Our Life
- • Blue Moon 31 March 2018 – Full Moon Blues
- • Some Brief Notes On The New Moon In Pisces
- • New Moon Update 3-17-18
- • The Spiritual Influence Of The Pisces New Moon Energies
- • New Moon 17 March 2018 - Sexual Healing
- • Tonight Is The Full Crow Moon In Virgo - Get Ready For A Major Energy Shift!
- February (7)
- • Full Moon Update 3-1-18
- • The Spiritual Influence The Upcoming Virgo Full Moon Is Promising
- • Full Moon 1 March 2018 – Detoxify
- • The Spiritual Impact Of The Aquarius New Moon And Solar Eclipse
- • New Moon Solar Eclipse in Aquarius, February 15, 2018
- • New Moon/Solar Eclipse Update 2-15-18
- • New Moon Eclipse in Aquarius: The Path Ahead
- January (13)
- • Blood Super Moon Lunar Eclipse 31.1.18
- • The January 2018 “Super Blue Blood Moon” and the Leo/Aquarius axis
- • 31st Jan 2018: Lunar Eclipse in Leo
- • Full Moon Update 1-31-18
- • The Spiritual Influence This Leo Full Moon And Lunar Eclipse Have On Us
- • Lunar Eclipse 31 January 2018 - Super Woman
- • New Moon in Capricorn - Onwards!
- • New Moon in Capricorn, January 16/17, 2018 ~ Becoming Masters of New Earth
- • Understanding The Energies Field Of The Capricorn New Moon
- • New Moon Update 1-16-18
- • New Moon January 2018 - Flames of Love
- • Tonight Is The First (and Largest) Super Full Moon Of 2018 - Get Ready For An Energetic Bang!
- • A Cancerian Supermoon for the New Year
- 2017 (1)
- March (1)
- 2015 (1)
- 2014 (4)
- November (1)
- October (2)
- April (1)
- 2013 (1)
- September (1)
- 2012 (1)
- July (1)