Category: Moon Cycles Hits: 2242
The full moon on Sunday April 29, 2018 at 9° Scorpio is a good omen for stability and success. The Full Moon April 2018 astrology focuses on the benefits of the planet Saturn which are preparedness, steadiness, determination and final success.
The April 2018 full moon also marks a turning point in the current eclipse cycle because it is 3 months since the January 31 lunar eclipse. The April 29 full moon is not only square the position of the January 2018 lunar eclipse, it is also square minor planets Ceres. This means that working mothers and single parents face particular tests and challenges. Sharing and delegating responsibility is essential to final success where Ceres is concerned.
Full Moon Meaning
A full moon occurs when the Sun is opposite the Moon. This highlights opposing forces or polarities in your life such as your work versus home, or what you need versus what you want. Inner tension and external pressures can lead to personal conflict and crises that drain your energy. Your home, family and intimate relationships comes into sharper focus following a full moon.
The lunar qualities of emotions and instincts reach their peak at a full moon. Use you increased emotional strength and intuition to overcome any relationship challenges. Subconscious awareness allows for an impartial and balanced look at your personal relationships. You will clearly see any relationship dynamics or negative feelings causing disharmony.
A full moon has a relationship to the previous new moon. Your April 15 new moon goals can now be fine-tuned or completed, it is harvest time. You can make emotional adjustments in response to those new goals. The full moon effect lasts for two weeks up to the May 15 New Moon.
Full Moon April 2018 Astrology
The April 29 full moon at 09°38′ Scorpio makes a helpful blue aspect to the planet Saturn as shown in the chart below. Don’t worry about the challenging red square aspects for the moment because they are minor in comparison. The most important aspect in the full moon chart is Moon sextile Saturn so this is a positive full moon. There are no major fixed stars within range of the full moon.
Moon sextile Saturn makes you feel protective of your family and partner. You will show how much you care for them in practical ways, not through public displays of emotion. Your task is to give nourishment and comfort through food, shelter and a shoulder to cry on. This is a good full moon for sharing deeper more serious emotions with a loved one. Commitment, loyalty and the family home may be topics of interest during the coming two weeks.
You can carry out your duties and responsibilities with care and patience. Shared responsibilities should also be attended to. Respect for tradition and ancestors may lead to visits to the nursing home or cemetery. Organizing photos in an album would be emotionally satisfying. You will have the patience and understanding to convert online photos to the real deal and visa versa.
This is the perfect full moon to complement the April 15 new moon because the major theme of that new moon was making a positive change in your life. The New Moon two weeks ago was particularly good for making a fresh start in your love life. Whether rejuvenating an existing relationship or finding new love, the planets align in your favor.
The April 29 full moon now brings the stability and security to crystallize recent changes and make them permanent improvements. This is a good full moon for making new partnerships binding, formal and legal. It is a good full moon for tradition, ritual and ceremony.
New projects, relationships and partnerships since the April 15 new moon have a good chance of success because that new moon aligned with a fixed star associated with preparedness, steadiness, determination and final success. Full Moon April 2018 sextile Saturn is an excellent omen because Saturn rules preparedness, steadiness, determination and final success.
Full Moon Square Ceres
The January 31 lunar eclipse at 11°37′ Leo was conjunct minor planet Ceres. Because of retrograde motion, Ceres is now at 10°16′ Leo conjunct the North Node of the Moon. This means that the April 29 full moon represents a major turning point in the current eclipse cycle. The moon rules women and traditional motherhood, while Ceres rules independent women and modern motherhood.
The January 31 lunar eclipse and the April 29 full moon focus attention on single mothers and working mothers. Sole parent fathers are included with Ceres because they play the role of nurturer. Social discussions and political debate will include parenting styles, custody rights, maternity leave, childcare and equal pay. While full moon April 2018 offers stability and security for families and relationships, it also represents more struggles for some women and single parents.
Ceres square the full moon and quincunx Saturn means working women, single parents and the environment will come under a lot of pressure during the next two weeks. If you resonate more with Ceres than the Moon, balancing your responsibilities is your key to success. Try to share responsibility and where you can, delegate some of your less critical duties to others. Parenting has always been a communal responsibility but some people need reminding of this.
If the Full Moon April 2018 astrology chart directly impacts your horoscope decan you can read about it in your monthly horoscope. For more detail about how it affects your natal chart see full moon transits.
Previous Moon Phase: April 15 New Moon
Next Moon Phase: May 15 New Moon
Blue Moon March 2018 Times and Dates
- Los Angeles – April 29, 5:58 pm
- New York – April 29, 8:58 pm
- London – April 30, 1:58 am
- Delhi – April 30, 6:28 am
- Sydney – April 30, 11:58 am
ॐ Namasté - Blessings!
© 2008-2018 crystalwind.ca. All rights reserved.
Current Moon Cycles Videos
Archive: Moon Cycles
- 2019 (26)
- April (6)
- March (7)
- February (5)
- January (8)
- • New Moon 4 February 2019 - Hope and Goodwill
- • Full Moon Update 1-20-19
- • The Spiritual Impact The Leo Full Moon And Total Lunar Eclipse Are Bringing
- • Lunar Eclipse 21 January 2019 - Change and Opportunity
- • The Spiritual Impact Of The New Moon in Capricorn With Solar Eclipse
- • The Partial Solar Eclipse On Jan 5th/6th - In Relationships!
- • Solar Eclipse 5 January 2019 - Big Business
- • New Moon/Eclipse Update 1-5-19
- 2018 (95)
- December (6)
- November (6)
- October (7)
- • New Moon 7 November 2018 - Say Sorry and Move On
- • Full Moon Update 10-24-18
- • The Spiritual Influence The Full Moon In Taurus Will Bring
- • Full Moon 24 October 2018 - Unexpected Love
- • New Moon Update 10-8-18
- • The Spiritual Influence The Upcoming Libra New Moon Is Providing
- • New Moon 8 October 2018 - Transformation
- September (9)
- • The Full Moon in Aries - in Relationships
- • Equinox - Aries Full Moon Update
- • The Spiritual Impact The Aries Full Moon Is Promising
- • Full Moon 24 September 2018 - Overcome Your Fears
- • New Moon Update 9-9-18
- • 9th September 2018: New Moon in Virgo
- • The New Moon in Virgo on Sept 9th in Relationships
- • New Moon 9 September 2018 - Opportunity and Success
- • The Spiritual Influence Of The Virgo New Moon Energies
- August (5)
- July (9)
- • Teachings From The Aquarius Full Moon For The Golden Age Of Aquarius
- • Full Moon Eclipse Update 7-27-18
- • The Spiritual Impact Of The Aquarius Full Moon And Total Lunar Eclipse
- • Full Moon Lunar Eclipse in Aquarius, July 27, 2018 ~ Conscious Release
- • This Capricorn Full Moon Helps To Calm Rattled Nerves
- • Moon Names
- • New Moon Update 7-12-18
- • The Spiritual Powers Of The Cancer New Moon & Partial Solar Eclipse
- • Friday 13th July New Moon - Sirius Isis Alignment
- June (9)
- • Enjoying The Blessings Of The Upcoming Capricorn Full Moon
- • Full Moon Update 6-27-18
- • Lunar Eclipse 27 July 2018 - Blood Moon
- • Full Moon 28 June 2018 - Break Free
- • New Moon Update 6-13-18
- • The Spiritual Powers Of The Gemini New Moon Energy Field
- • New Moon in Gemini, June 13th, 2018 ~ Quantum Shifts in Consciousness
- • New Moon 13 June 2018 - Lucky Stars
- • The Meaning Of The Moon Phase Of Your Birthday
- May (6)
- April (10)
- • The Full Moon in Scorpio and Relationships
- • Full Moon in Scorpio, April 30, 2018 - Exhumed
- • Full Moon Update 4-29-18
- • The Spiritual Influence The Full Moon In Scorpio Will Bring
- • Full Moon 29 April 2018 - Final Success
- • The New Moon In Aries Conjunct Uranus In Relationships
- • New Moon Update 4-15-18
- • New Moon in Aries, April 15, 2018 ~ A Catalyst for Change
- • The Spiritual Influence The Upcoming Aries New Moon Is Providing
- • New Moon 15 April 2018 - A New Day
- March (8)
- • Full Moon Update 3-31-18
- • How The Libra Full Moon Energies Are Influencing Our Life
- • Blue Moon 31 March 2018 – Full Moon Blues
- • Some Brief Notes On The New Moon In Pisces
- • New Moon Update 3-17-18
- • The Spiritual Influence Of The Pisces New Moon Energies
- • New Moon 17 March 2018 - Sexual Healing
- • Tonight Is The Full Crow Moon In Virgo - Get Ready For A Major Energy Shift!
- February (7)
- • Full Moon Update 3-1-18
- • The Spiritual Influence The Upcoming Virgo Full Moon Is Promising
- • Full Moon 1 March 2018 – Detoxify
- • The Spiritual Impact Of The Aquarius New Moon And Solar Eclipse
- • New Moon Solar Eclipse in Aquarius, February 15, 2018
- • New Moon/Solar Eclipse Update 2-15-18
- • New Moon Eclipse in Aquarius: The Path Ahead
- January (13)
- • Blood Super Moon Lunar Eclipse 31.1.18
- • The January 2018 “Super Blue Blood Moon” and the Leo/Aquarius axis
- • 31st Jan 2018: Lunar Eclipse in Leo
- • Full Moon Update 1-31-18
- • The Spiritual Influence This Leo Full Moon And Lunar Eclipse Have On Us
- • Lunar Eclipse 31 January 2018 - Super Woman
- • New Moon in Capricorn - Onwards!
- • New Moon in Capricorn, January 16/17, 2018 ~ Becoming Masters of New Earth
- • Understanding The Energies Field Of The Capricorn New Moon
- • New Moon Update 1-16-18
- • New Moon January 2018 - Flames of Love
- • Tonight Is The First (and Largest) Super Full Moon Of 2018 - Get Ready For An Energetic Bang!
- • A Cancerian Supermoon for the New Year
- 2017 (1)
- March (1)
- 2015 (1)
- 2014 (4)
- November (1)
- October (2)
- April (1)
- 2013 (1)
- September (1)
- 2012 (1)
- July (1)