Category: Moon Cycles Written by Jamie Partridge Views: 1007
The Aries full moon on Thursday, October 1, 2020, is linked to unstable Uranus through unstable aspects. So the major theme of the full moon October 2020 astrology is the release of tension.
The October 2020 full moon is strongly influenced by Mars retrograde square Saturn. This indicates frustration and anger that has been building for at least one month.
The October 1 full moon also activates a fixed star that gives bad judgment and a quick temper. The combination of these influences creates a highly charged, impulsive, and dangerous full moon energy.
There will be a strong tendency to act impulsively and to lash out. Outrage, rebellion, and rioting are likely. But the tension created by the buildup of anger and frustration is best released more safely through flexibility and adaption.
Full Moon Meaning
Sun opposite Moon brings your home, family, and intimate relationships into sharper focus for the following two weeks of this moon phase. Opposing forces such as work versus home, or what you need versus what you want, create inner tension and external pressures. This can lead to conflict and crises that drain your energy.
The lunar qualities of emotions and instincts reach their peak at a full moon. So use your increased emotional strength and intuition to overcome any relationship challenges. Subconscious awareness allows for an impartial and balanced look at your personal relationships. You will clearly see any relationship dynamics or negative feelings causing disharmony.
Full Moon October 2020 Astrology
The October 1 full moon at 09°08′ Aries is linked to Uranus by green aspects. This combination indicates instability, change, tension and anxiety. The chart below shows another strong planetary influence on full moon October 2020, Mars square Saturn which increases frustration and impatience.
Full Moon Aspects
Sun quincunx Uranus can make you nervous, tense and anxious. A buildup of unstable electric energy can feel exciting but also scary. You may find it difficult to relax, especially if your freedom has been restricted or your creative self-expression blocked.
Pressure to change may come from someone with some power over you, changing circumstances, or an unexpected event. You may have to change your routine, behavior or plans. It is important to be flexible and adapt to changing conditions. An adjustment is needed whether you are forced to make changes or you find a different way forward yourself.
If you resist change, become arrogant or disruptive, you will suffer losses or miss out on an important opportunity. Being stubborn or overreacting would also damage your standing and prospects. You don’t need to totally change direction but rather make minor changes or alterations. Do not go too far or be too daring. Otherwise, you may have to start all over again.
Mars square Saturn brings delays, impatience, restrictions, frustration and inhibition. With a half-degree orb, it is a strong influence on the full moon October 2020 astrology.
The frustrations have been building for a long time because this aspect stays within a three-degree orb from August 15 to October 9. This full moon comes only two days after the climax of Mars square Saturn on September 29.
Mars retrograde from September 9 to November 13 is exacerbating this seething anger. An example of this effect is the ongoing rioting and anger directed at the police and other authorities in the USA.
Full Moon Irritation
The long triangle aspect pattern highlighted in the full moon chart is termed an Irritation Triangle. It is formed by an opposition (red), a quincunx, and a semisextile (both green). It needs constant movement and activity resulting in shorter or longer periods of hectic overexertion.
The energies stored in the opposition (Sun opposite Moon) are looking for a way to resolve the state of the opposing pressures, the blockage of energy flow, and the rigid attitude they produce. Over the quincunx (Sun quincunx Uranus), you become painfully aware of the liberation of tension as a desperate longing.
Sudden bursts of anger can arise as a reaction to external pressures. This defensive behavior does not last long, though, it is over quickly and forgotten again. The ability for flexibility and adaptation enables you to be evasive and to quickly make up for the damage caused or hurt feelings. 1
Full Moon Star
The star map below shows the October 1 full moon is the Constellation of Pisces, even though it is in the Sign of Aries. This discrepancy is due to the precession of the equinoxes which has moved the Sun Signs almost a whole Sign out of alignment with the Constellations from which they were named over 2000 years ago.
But the full moon does not align with any major star in the Fishes. It does, however, align closely with a star on the Wing of Pegasus called Algenib at 09°26′ Aries.
Constellation Pegasus gives ambition, vanity, intuition, enthusiasm, caprice and bad judgment. 2 The constellation portends events concerning ships and the ocean and also changes in the weather. 3
Fixed star Algenib is of the nature of Mars and Mercury (high enterprise, combative, destructive). It gives a quick temper, bad morals, drink or bad habits, and denotes the naked and poor professional beggar. 2
But Algenib also gives a penetrating mind, strong will, determination, an impressive way of speaking, and a gift for oratory. 4
Moon conjunct Algenib: Dishonor, loss by scandal, exiled or forced to flee, ill health, trouble through writings. 2
Full Moon Summary
The October 1 full moon is linked to the unstable and disruptive planet Uranus, through unstable and disruptive aspects. This creates tension and anxiety that naturally seeks an outlet through constant movement and activity. However, spontaneous and uncontrolled release of tension can result in impulsive actions and sudden bursts of anger.
Mars retrograde square Saturn is an ongoing influence that has led to a buildup of anger, frustration and resentment. It increases the Uranus impulse to lash out and rebel. This is not helped by fixed star Algenib which gives bad judgment and a quick temper.
So full moon October 2020 is likely to lead to an escalation of the unrest, rebellion, and rioting of recent weeks. The key to using this highly charged energy to your advantage is flexibility and adaptation. Minor changes and adjustments will allow you to take advantage of opportunities that arise from the changing conditions ahead.
The October 1 full moon lasts for two weeks up to the October 16 new moon. And that is followed by the second full moon of the month on the 31st, the October 2020 blue moon.
- Previous Moon Phase: New Moon September 17, 2020
- Next Moon Phase: New Moon October 16, 2020
- 2020 Moon Phases Calendar
Full Moon September 2020 Times and Dates
- Los Angeles – October 1, 2:05 pm
- New York – October 1, 5:05 pm
- London – October 1, 10:05 pm
- Delhi – October 2, 2:35 am
- Sydney – October 2, 7:05 am
- Aspect Pattern Astrology, Bruno and Louise Huber, 2005, p.177.
- Fixed Stars and Constellations in Astrology, Vivian E. Robson, 1923, p.56, 122.
- Fixed Stars and Judicial Astrology, George Noonan, 1990, p.22.
- Fixed Stars and Their Interpretation, Elsbeth Ebertin, 1971, p.2.
My name is Jamie Partridge and I live on the coast of NSW Australia with three amazing kids. I’ve had an interesting life so far, with varied occupations ranging from nursing assistant to farm hand.
ॐ Namasté - Blessings!
© 2008-2020 crystalwind.ca. All rights reserved.
Astrology: Moon Cycles
Love is a guest. In whatever form — platonic, romantic, agápē love, bhaktic devotion — It comes into your life to inhabit spaces and fill them up. Love is that which encompasses all paradoxes — eternal, yet rarely immortal. Like a living, breathing, and burning thing,... Read more
- Signs, Sabian Symbols, and What It All Means - This article covers significant aspects, degree symbols, and other important factors in this October 16 New Moon chart. We are now closing in for another compression in 3 months in Aquarius, which will bring another... Read more
- What’s Happening in October-November - This New Moon is the fourth month of the New Moon Sun being in a different sign than the following Full Moon Sun. This is an important shift in the Soli-Lunar sequence, since now we have different Light signs... Read more
The Libra new moon on Friday, October 16, 2020, is harshly aspect by the three most challenging planets: Mars, Saturn, and Pluto. New moon October 2020 could easily result in anger, resentment, frustration, and the abuse of power and authority. The October 2020 new moon does... Read more
- Aspects, Configurations, and More - The next two weeks continues our wild ride in a time of major forks in the road of destiny and a LOT of gear grinding with a sense of gratitude and purpose offering us a way of navigating the squares.... Read more
- Sabian Symbols Showing the Light of Relief from Tension Expressed In A New Symbolic Understanding - This Full Moon is the seventh one since the Great Mutation waveform was activated at the end of March. As we are in the heart of nonstop Mars... Read more
- Finding Relief As We Move Toward A New Life - This initiating, balancing, edgy Full Moon forcing major adjustments as we navigate fogs flying by the seat of our pants occurs at 2:05 pm PDT, 10:05 pm October 1, and falls at the 10th degree... Read more
The Aries full moon on Thursday, October 1, 2020, is linked to unstable Uranus through unstable aspects. So the major theme of the full moon October 2020 astrology is the release of tension. The October 2020 full moon is strongly influenced by Mars retrograde square... Read more
I think of Virgo, and I think of purity. Of the sidereal heights reached by Mercury, exalted and domiciled in the sign. Of the quality of being self-contained. Of the fundamental particles orbiting like stars in the belly of the matter. I think of... Read more
- Signs, Sabian Symbols, and What It All Means - This article covers significant aspects, degree symbols, and other important factors in this September 17 New Moon chart. We are now at the far side of the year from the Bundle Jones pattern of January... Read more
Dear Friends, The New Moon in Virgo is Thursday, September 17 at 5:00AM Mountain Daylight Time (MDT) The Equinox is Tuesday, September 22 at 7:31AM Mountain Daylight Time (MDT) This New Moon in Virgo challenges us to get organized with our thoughts and intentions. It challenges us... Read more
- What’s Happening in September-October - This New Moon is the third month of the New Moon Sun being in a different sign than the following Full Moon Sun. This is an important shift in the Soli-Lunar sequence, since now we have different Light signs... Read more
The Virgo new moon on Thursday, September 17, 2020, activates the long-running aspect of Mars square Saturn. So the New moon September 2020 astrology is very similar to that of the frustrating August 18 new moon. The September 2020 new moon, however, makes it quicker and much... Read more
- Aspects, Configurations, and More - The next two weeks shows a wild ride in a time of major forks in the road of destiny and a LOT of gear grinding with innovation being the key to relieving the pressure! We have some amazing special configurations... Read more
September Astrology 2020 September begins with the full moon lighting up the night sky from the sign of Pisces. The sun and moon are in a harmonious aspect with Uranus, the planet of change. The time or help that we give to others, family, friends, perhaps... Read more
- Sabian Symbols Showing the Light of ImagineeringRelaxation Expressed In An Entrance into a Greater Spiritual Life - This Full Moon is the sixth one since the Great Mutation waveform was activated at the end of March. As we are in the heart of nonstop... Read more
- Practical Discipleship Brings Us Honor At Fulfilling Our Destiny - This distributive, foggy, annoying Full Moon forcing us to face facts occurs at 10:22 pm September 1, 6:22 am BST September 2, and falls at the 11th degree of Virgo and Pisces. Be grateful... Read more
Dear Friends, Full Moon in Pisces is Tuesday, September 1st at 11:22PM Mountain Daylight Time (MDT). The “corn moon” will be active and appear full for approximately three days (Monday-Thursday) and is a great time to practice gratitude and acknowledge the abundance of life with all... Read more
As I sit down to write about the upcoming Full Moon in Pisces, occurring on September 2, 2020 (05:22 AM UTC) at 10°12 of the sign, I find myself pondering the difference between desire paths and escape routes. Between being soft and yielding in the midst of this —... Read more
Today we examine the importance of the progressed Moon. In looking at a chart, we have three factors. There are the natal positions, showing our inherent tendencies. There are the transiting planets, showing us the “real time” worldly factors at play in our chart. And... Read more
The Pisces full moon on Wednesday, September 2, 2020, is positively linked to Uranus. So full moon September 2020 brings personal freedom, positive change, and exciting events. The September 2020 full moon also activates a lucky star that brings new friends. So this is an... Read more
The Moon renewed herself at 26°35 Leo, today, at 02:41 AM UTC. She is barely visible, now, wrapped in darkness, but she will grow full. Just like we will dance our way in the places where we belong and fill the voids left by our absence. There is fire... Read more
- Signs, Sabian Symbols, and What It All Means - This article covers significant aspects, degree symbols, and other important factors in this New Moon chart. We are now at the far side of the year from the Bundle Jones pattern of January through March... Read more
- What’s Happening in August-September - This New Moon is the second month of the New Moon Sun being in a different sign than the following Full Moon Sun. This is an important shift in the Soli-Lunar sequence, since now we have different Light signs... Read more
I am typing this forecast with the roaring sounds of thunderstorm in my ears — a sudden, yet much welcome break from the ruthless, scorching heat of the past few weeks. This is far from being the only unusual thing I am experiencing today. I normally... Read more
- Aspects, Configurations, and More - The next two weeks shows a wild ride in a time of major forks in the road of destiny! We have some amazing special configurations at this Full Moon which will bring many things together in a time of... Read more
- Sabian Symbols Showing the Light of Relaxation Expressed In A Time of Pause and Transition - This Full Moon is the fifth one since the Great Mutation waveform was activated at the end of March. As this Full Moon ushers in the non-stop Mars squares... Read more
The Aquarius full moon on Monday, August 3, 2020, is square Uranus. So full moon August 2020 brings unexpected change and peculiar events. This is a moon phase for flexibility and adaptability, not for taking risks or making erratic changes. The August 2020 full moon falls... Read more
- Growing Up, Divorcing the Past - This stabilizing, eliminative, regenerative, creative and somewhat detached Full Moon showing us why it’s best to take a higher approach to human relations occurs at 8:59 am PDT, 4:59 pm BST August 3, and falls at the 12th... Read more
- Signs, Sabian Symbols, and What It All Means - This article covers significant aspects, degree symbols, and other important factors in this New Moon chart. We are now at the far side of the year from the Bundle Jones pattern of January through March... Read more
Dear Friends, New Moon in Cancer is Monday, July 20 at 11:32 AM Mountain Daylight Time (MDT). This New Moon challenges us to honor the structures that support us and the containers that need to change. But be patient. For now, acknowledgement is enough and planning is better... Read more
- What’s Happening in July-August - This New Moon begins many months of the New Moon Sun being in a different sign than the following Full Moon Sun. This is an important shift in the Soli-Lunar sequence, since now we have different Light signs in the... Read more
The next black moon cycle began with the solar eclipse in Cancer on 21st June 2020. The actual black moon occurs on 20th July 2020. This cycle continues until the next black moon cycle which is in Aries, beginning in March 2023. Most people have heard... Read more
Choose Love, Choose Life! This black moon – the second of two new moons in the same zodiac sign – arrives at a time of immense change and uncertainty the world over. In Cancer, the sign of true family, it reminds us that we cannot... Read more
Compared to June’s, July’s New Moon in Cancer, occurring on Monday 20 (5:33 PM UTC), at 28°26, feels different. Not only because, this time around, we are not dealing with an Eclipse; but mostly because there is a clear, essential geometry to the chart of this lunation, along with an... Read more
Aspects, Configurations, and More - The next two weeks (and 2+ months) shows a time of extreme conditions requiring many leaps of faith to overcome the dualities of the moment. The Moon in wide conjunction with Jupiter, Pluto, and Saturn with Sun in wide oppositions... Read more
The story told by the upcoming Penumbral Lunar Eclipse, a Full Moon occurring on July 5 at 13°37 Capricorn, 7:12 AM UTC, is as much about the culmination that accompanies every Full Moon as it is about the shade that intertwines with every light. It’s about... Read more
Sabian Symbols Showing the Light of A Permanent Truth Expressed In A Difference Perspective on the Past - This Full Moon is the fourth one since the Great Mutation waveform was activated at the end of March. As this Full Moon/Lunar Eclipse has the Sun... Read more
- The Sun of our Sun Showing Us All Things Must Pass - This initiating, timeless, nurturing and purposeful Lunar Eclipse offering us a stark look at a form of Ageless Wisdom occurs at 9:44 pm PDT July 4, 5:44 am BST July 5, and falls... Read more
Reclamation of Independence The final of three eclipses, this lunar eclipse in Capricorn begins a process of emotional repatterning in response to events and experiences over the past month. Asteroid Vesta in Cancer opposing this eclipse signifies the importance of emotional intelligence. We may feel... Read more
The Capricorn Full Moon on Sunday, July 5, 2020, is a lunar eclipse. The main influence on lunar eclipse July 2020 comes from fixed stars that bring good fortune and happiness. They have an optimistic, philosophical, and intellectual influence. And they also bring friendship, business... Read more
Sunday June 21st we have the Solar Eclipse at 0 Cancer, which is one of the four world points (0 degrees of the signs for solstices and equinoxes) is a major wake up call. Several planets are in retrograde motion and Venus is about... Read more
Dear Friends, We have a powerful line up of events this weekend making it an excellent time for a rather significant reset. The Solstice is Saturday, June 20 at 3:43 PM Mountain Daylight Time (MDT). The New Moon in Cancer with an annular solar eclipse... Read more
In a year that — so far — has brought us the Saturn/Pluto conjunction, a global pandemic, the impeachment of Tr*mp, the United Kingdom’s withdrawal from the European Union, Venus Retrograde in Gemini and, last but not least, a long overdue global acknowledgment of the reality of systemic and... Read more
The Cancer new moon on June 21, 2020, is an annular solar eclipse. The solar eclipse June 2020 astrology is influenced by the planet Saturn which causes an imbalance between personal freedom and responsibility, between self-expression and restriction. Read more
- Aspects, Configurations, and More - The next two weeks (and 3+ months) shows a time of high friction due to the mutable T-square involving the Lunation squared by Mars! This will break up a lot of things wherever we have mid-Gemini as prelude to reintegrating... Read more
- Sabian Symbols Showing the Light of A Deeply Felt Message Expressed In An Alert Readiness to Act - This Full Moon is the third one since the Great Mutation waveform was activated at the end of March. As this World Teacher “Christfest” Full Moon spreads... Read more
The Full Moon on Friday, June 5, 2020, at 15 degrees Sagittarius, is a lunar eclipse. The lunar eclipse June 2020 astrology is impulsive and angry because the Moon is square Mars. The Moon is also opposite Venus retrograde which not a good omen... Read more
- The Understanding of Archetypes Expressed in the Wisdom of A Dedicated Life - This distributive, inspired, and freeing “Christfest” Full Moon distributing a new form of Wisdom Teaching to the world occurs at 12:12 pm PDT, 8:12 pm BST on June 5, and falls... Read more
Sagittarius loves a good story. We’re talking about the Jupiter-ruled sign that is commonly associated, among other things, with publishing, adventure, travel — not to mention education, philosophy and perspective. What happens, however, when theory and philosophy override experience? Read more
- Signs, Sabian Symbols, and What It All Means - This article covers significant aspects, degree symbols, and other important factors in this Gemini New Moon chart. We are now moving away from a long term Bundle pattern, and now that there is a significant... Read more
Hello Astrology Friends, Things aren’t what they seem. Unknown factors are everywhere. Gemini is the area of the cosmos that relishes communication and variety. This Gemini New Moon has the potency to be able to speak your vision with deep conviction and the universe will... Read more
- What’s Happening in May-June - This New Moon ushers in 4 weeks of things breaking out in a thousand directions struggling to find form. If you don’t know how to do something, imitate. Learn how to maximize the group effort. An Overview of the New... Read more
If you have been keeping up to date with the astrology lately, you most likely know that the air all around us is buzzing with cerebral, vibrant Gemini energy. We may have four planets (Venus, Jupiter, Saturn and Pluto) travelling backwards through the Zodiac, but the stillness is only... Read more
The Gemini new moon on May 22, 2020, is trine Saturn. So new moon May 2020 is a time for rebuilding, getting back to work and making progress with longer-term goals. Progress may be slow but Saturn gives great patience and perseverance. The May 2020... Read more
May's full moon is the third consecutive supermoon this year. It brings positivity, healing, creativity and inspiration and it also shines light on dark secrets, especially those of old establishments that continue to crumble. As the layers are peeled away truths are revealed and... Read more
- Aspects, Configurations, and More - The next two weeks opens many channels and types of love, with stabilized specialization featured as an essential factor in the “Buddha Wisdom” coming forth at this time. This will be a very productive Full Moon, with spontaneous radiations of... Read more
Dear Friends, Full Moon in Scorpio is Thursday, May 7 at 4:45AM Mountain Daylight Time (MDT). Known as the “Flower Moon”, it offers an opportunity to explore meaning and emotional satisfaction in your life. Do you have what you need to bloom in your own authentic... Read more
- Sabian Symbols Showing the Light of A Discontented Mind Expressed In A Self-Transcendence - This Full Moon is the second one since the Great Mutation waveform was activated at the end of March. As this Wesak Full Moon is where a new iteration of... Read more
A Full Moon in Scorpio never comes over unannounced. We’ll always find tiny breadcrumbs trailing a path towards the deepest darkness that roars to be set free. Or chilling gusts of musty air blowing in from places that have been locked shut for too long,... Read more
-Mental Purification Expressed in a Transfigured Life- The Full Moon of Sun in Taurus and Moon in Scorpio is the Wesak Festival, where the “Eternal Buddha Wisdom” pours out a new form of compassionate wisdom for the world which will be spread across all nations... Read more
The Scorpio full moon on Thursday, May 7, 2020, is the first positive moon phase for six weeks. Full moon May 2020 has a spiritual, healing and compassionate influence because of Mercury sextile Neptune. The May 2020 full moon will make people generally more sympathetic... Read more
-Signs, Sabian Symbols, and What It All Means- This article covers significant aspects, degree symbols, and other important factors in this Taurus New Moon chart. We are now moving through a long term Bundle pattern with all the planets between Pluto in late Capricorn and... Read more
-What’s Happening in April-May- This New Moon ushers in 4 weeks of Uranian revolution and the powering up of “a new quality of being rendering the old patterns obsolete.” Some will find a “pot of gold that the end of the rainbow,” while others will... Read more
To state that the pandemic-induced health crisis is exposing the fatal flaws of our economic structures is to state the (painfully) obvious. The profit-first logic at the expense of social needs. Human lives whose worth is attached to implausible productivity metrics. Large companies and... Read more
- Signs, Sabian Symbols, and What It All Means - This article covers significant aspects, degree symbols, and other important factors in this Aries New Moon chart. We have now moved from the Bowl Jones pattern into a relatively long term Bundle pattern with all... Read more
- What’s Happening in March-April - This New Moon ushers in 4 weeks of radical new fast paced developments opening the door to self-transcendence through seeing a “higher” point of view. Welcome to the first New Moon of the Saturn in Aquarius era! An Overview of... Read more
Compassion is not a relationship between the healer and the wounded. It’s a relationship between equals. Only when we know our own darkness well can we be present with the darkness of others. Compassion becomes real when we recognize our shared humanity. ~ Pema... Read more
The Aries new moon on March 24, 2020 is a very challenging influence, indicating sickness, loss and grief. New moon March 2020 conjunct Chiron exposes karmic wounds and may also bring pain from new wounds. The March 2020 new moon signals a time of fear,... Read more
New Moon in Aries is Tuesday, March 24, at 3:28AM Mountain Daylight Time (MDT). This moon can be honored on Monday night as it is so close to midnight. There may be a tendency towards meanness, short tempers, judgment, self-centeredness, feeling victimized, blame and criticism.... Read more
The days leading up to the Spring Equinox are uncannily quiet here in quarantined Milan. An eerie silence enshrouds the city. You don’t really hear many cars outside the window anymore. You do hear many more ambulance sirens than before, and the loudspeakers of... Read more
- Aspects, Configurations, and More - The next two weeks feature three major evolutionary configurations, and another gigantic fork in the road of destiny; two involve the Lunation, and the Sun is triggering the Grand Irrationality, which is part of the larger irrational atmosphere. This one... Read more
The Virgo Full Moon on March 9th is filled with the essence of Neptune, which will bring with it the polarity of chaos, confusion, overwhelmed versus surrendering into being of compassion, mysticism, and caring. This can show up in many parts of life, with your... Read more
Dear Friends, The Full Moon in Virgo is Monday, March 9 at 11:47 AM Mountain Daylight Time (MDT). This is a practical moon good for supporting discrimination and discernment. Spend some time taking an inventory of your resources. Identify the ones that are not really resources,... Read more
- Sabian Symbols Showing the Light of Nourishment Expressed In A New Life and Service - This Full Moon is the final one before the Great Mutation waveform is activated at the end of March. As noted in part 1, Mars now closes in on Jupiter,... Read more
- Finding What We Need To Begin A New Life Adventure - We have a Full Moon coming soon! This productive, distributive, empathic and infinitely practical Full Moon occurs at 10:48 am PDT, 5:48 pm GMT March 9, and falls at the 20th degrees of Pisces... Read more
Virgo is magick. Practical magick. Virgo is the silent, scrupulous weaver of the intricate fabric of our waking life. The unassuming, helping hand that leads us out of the hall of mirrors of our mind. Earthly, yet infused with Hermetic wisdom. Quietly industrious, silently... Read more
The Virgo full moon on Monday, March 9, 2020, has a generally positive influence but there are some potential challenges to be aware of. The March 2020 full moon is opposite Neptune which can cause confusion, deception, and scandal. This challenging aspect to the planet... Read more
- Signs, Sabian Symbols, and What It All Means - This article covers significant aspects, degree symbols, and other important factors in this Pisces New Moon chart. We have now moved from the Bowl Jones pattern into a Bundle pattern with all the planets between Mars in... Read more
Dear Friends, New Moon in Pisces is Sunday, February 23 at 8:32 AM Mountain Standard Time (MST). This new moon has the potential to scour out old fears, regrets, disappointments, anger, feelings of betrayal and loss, shame and other emotional debris. Don’t wallow in them. These... Read more
- What’s Happening in February-March - This New Moon ushers in 4 weeks that will help us get closure on many old things, as well as a new understanding of our mastery in navigating our lives. This will be a time of maximum productivity and clarity,... Read more
When Pisces calls, in its own, subtle way, we have no choice but to answer. Fighting the numinous undercurrents that beckon to us will get us nowhere. It suffices to stay afloat and glide to wherever the smooth flowing motion of its balmy waters... Read more
The new moon in Pisces on Sunday February 23, 2020 is sexy, sporty and exciting. New moon February 2020 is at the midpoint of Mars trine Uranus which brings opportunities to develop your natural talents and reach your full potential. The February 2020 new moon... Read more
- Aspects, Configurations, and More - The next two weeks feature THREE major evolutionary configurations; two involve high specialization and one will be “destiny producing.” This one generates a lot of gifts, interactions which are unique and perfect for our genius and our needs, and turning... Read more
- Sabian Symbols Showing the Light of Spirit Visiting Us Expressed In Our Connection to Source - This Full Moon vitalizes the beginnings of the Great Mutation of December 2020 as it illuminates the Jupiter and Saturn Aquarian energies of 2021 and 2022 and beyond.... Read more
- Finding A Greater Dedication and a Pot of Gold at the End of the Rainbow - This stabilizing, visionary, future oriented, and creative-expressive Full Moon occurs at 11:33 pm PST on February 8, 7:33 am GMT February 9, and falls at the 20th degrees... Read more
There’s more about being seen than just being seen. Regardless of our personality traits, the extent to which we feel comfortable with being witnessed and praised for the work we do is indicative of a number of things. Our sense of self-worth is definitely among them,... Read more
The full moon on Sunday February 9, 2020 at 20° Leo brings energy, courage and passion. This is because the full moon February 2020 astrology is most influenced by the planet Mars. The full moon makes a helpful aspect to Mars and it falls on... Read more
- Signs, Sabian Symbols, and What It All Means - This article covers significant aspects, degree symbols, and other important factors in this Aquarius New Moon chart. We have now moved from the perfect to an imperfect Bowl Jones pattern which leads with Mars in... Read more
- What’s Happening in January-February - This New Moon ushers in 4 weeks that are totally future oriented, and contains clear signs about the major conflict coming in January 2021. This takes the reorganizational focus of last month’s Solar Eclipse in Capricorn and gives us... Read more
The New Moon on Friday January 24, 2020 at 04°21′ Aquarius is square Uranus. This is a sign of unexpected changes, unpredicatble behaviour and crazy mood swings. New Moon January 2020 is also influenced by a star that indicates crises and crazy mood swings. The... Read more
“If you feel like you don’t fit into the world you inherited it is because you were born to help create a new one.” Unknown The first New Moon of the decade is friendly for the outcasts, the fringe dwellers, the downtrodden, the subterranean homesick aliens (yes, that’s... Read more
To let go means to give up coercing, resisting, or struggling, in exchange for something more powerful and wholesome which comes out of allowing things to be as they are without getting caught up in your attraction to or rejection of them. - Jon Kabat-Zinn As... Read more
Partial Eclipse over the Temple of Poseidon in Athens, Greece (P. Giannakouris) You are your own Tree of Life, roots and limbs and trunk. Somewhere within the wholeness of the tree lies the very self, the quick: its own innate Holy ghost. And this Holy Ghost... Read more
Are you feeling more emotional lately Crystal? 2020 is certainly not subtle is it? We're just over one week into the year and it feels like a lifetime of lessons already. I suggest you pay attention to what challenges are coming up for you. They might... Read more
The Full Moon Eclipse in Cancer January 2020 The lunar eclipse is upon us with its brilliance and intensity. It is vibrating with the Saturn/Pluto conjunction and urges us to find that place within ourselves where we feel safe and secure. Fear patterns can surface during this... Read more
Aspects, Configurations, and More The next two weeks (and 5 months!) shows it’s time to step up and demonstrate our skills and ability to do our Being in some public group function. This moves us from “hidden rehearsals” to “dress rehearsals” where our skills continue... Read more
Full Moon with a Penumbral Lunar Eclipse is Friday, January 10 at 12:21PM Mountain Standard Time (MST). The eclipse is at its fullest point at 12:10 PM MST. This could be a time of agitation, restlessness and irritability, much of it around your own process... Read more
Sabian Symbols Showing the Light of Group Rehearsal Expressed In Festive Personality Integration This January 10th Lunar Eclipse will remove many old rules and structures, allowing for a more evolved timeless connection with our spiritual group and service. We can now be mature and honest... Read more
Finding Hope and Celebration As We Prepare For What’s Ending This initiating, responsible, purifying and restructuring Penumbral Lunar Eclipse occurs at 11:21 am PST, 7:21 pm GMT on January 10, and falls at the 20th degree of Capricorn and Cancer. As with all Full Moons,... Read more
The next lunar eclipse will be on 10th January 2020 UT in the 21st degree of Cancer A lunar eclipse occurs when the moon is full and its light is blocked by the earth’s shadow. A full moon is traditionally a time of fruition and... Read more
Our emotional experience, as humans, is nuanced and complex; as someone with Cancer rising, a Nadir Sun and a chart brimming with Neptunian energy, I find the concept of “primary” and “secondary” emotions quite hard to grasp. Chances are, most of us have felt emotions... Read more
The Full Moon on January 10, 2020, at 20 degrees Cancer, is a lunar eclipse. The focus of the lunar eclipse January 2020 astrology is communication because of Sun conjunct Mercury. But it is cold, ruthless and oppressive because of the authoritarian, dictatorial influence... Read more
The Solstice is Saturday, December 21st at 9:19 PM Mountain Standard Time (MST). This is a perfect time to honor the past, honor the shadow, honor the darkness and what you cannot yet see, honor your lessons and accomplishments, and honor who you are and where... Read more
The New Moon on Thursday, December 26, 2019, at 4° Capricorn is an annular solar eclipse. The solar eclipse December 2019 astrology is very fortuitous because the Sun and Moon align with Jupiter, the planet of growth, abundance and good luck. A good aspect... Read more
On the heels of the cosmic New Moon that is Yule, the Winter Solstice, the longest night of the year in whose murky, somber heart we await and celebrate the return of the light, comes a salient, annular solar eclipse that echoes the very same sentiment:... Read more
- Aspects, Configurations, and More - The next two weeks shows the future is coming at us as fast as an express train! This is a dress rehearsal where our skills will be tested through how well we organize seeds which are sprouting. This Lunation will... Read more
- Sabian Symbols Showing the Light of Preparing for the Future Expressed In Assimilating New Ideas This Lunation will allow the structured yet boundless imagination of the Light to bring forth new ideas, new information, and new things to be shared with other. The next... Read more
Full Moon is Wednesday, December 11th at 10:12PM Mountain Standard Time (MST). This is a sweet and friendly full moon that is well geared towards healing, support and collaboration. Focus on beauty, gratitude, appreciation and awe. Take some time to anchor insights of your personal... Read more
- Preparing for the Future in Many Different Ways This distributive, expansive, and future oriented Full Moon occurs at 9:12 pm PST on December 11, 5:12 am GMT December 12, and falls at the 20th degree of Sagittarius and Gemini. As with all Full Moons,... Read more
The whole of the Universe speaks to us; in words, in colors, in synchronicities, in synesthetic associations; information flows in and through us at all times, now more than ever, in a time and age when modern communication devices are so ubiquitous and essential... Read more
The full moon on Thursday, December 12, 2019, at 19° Gemini is the last moon phase before the December 26 solar eclipse. So it is time to finalize, complete and consolidate, and get ready to draw a line under the last six months. The main influence on... Read more
Signs, Sabian Symbols, and What It All Means This article covers significant aspects, degree symbols, and other important factors in this Sagittarius Lunation chart. We have now settled into a perfect Bowl Jones pattern which leads with Mars in Scorpio and ends with Uranus in... Read more
We’re now at the time of the year when all the inner planets are closing in on the span occupied by the outer planets. September through December is a mini-era dominated by themes related to the early September Virgo conjunctions trine Saturn which created... Read more
The exciting New Moon in Sagittarius on November 26 creates dynamic opportunities to shift your life into positive flow! Sagittarius blesses us with expansion, abundance and wisdom – and this New Moon adds an extra dose of liberation and surprising developments. Read more
We all know the Full Moon each month is special, where people seem more alive, more emotional, or more generally rowdy than other times of the month, with more parties and festivities as well. It does seem to be a time when our feelings... Read more
Want to be more creative, productive and feeling in the Flow of Life? The Moon offers us natural gifts of consciousness that can be very helpful if we pay attention and use the Moon energy to plan our activities every month. All over the world, the Moon... Read more
The next supermoon will be a full supermoon in the 1st degree of Virgo on 19th February 2019 UT First, the technical stuff! The term supermoon refers to a new or full moon which occurs on (or near) the point on the moon’s orbit closest to the... Read more
Police officers swear that the full moon drives people to do crazy things. Emergency room workers say they always expect a surge of patients during the nights of a full moon. People who work with animals swear they behave differently. Some people put forth that... Read more
The new moon is the birthing cycle of the moon’s various phases. Are you ready to attract your heartfelt longings by doing a moon ritual focused on manifestation? The new moon phase is an optimal time for planning and seeding your intentions. Seedlings need... Read more
The moon, being the closest astronomical body to Earth, has a profound effect on us. It represents the feminine, emotional, creative and nurturing aspects of our lives. One complete cycle of the moon takes exactly 28 days to complete, radiating her energy to us in... Read more
by Selacia The full moon is a perfect time to focus on balance - within yourself, within your relationships, and with your outer world. Creating more balance will serve you well, providing a stabilizing effect and helping you to connect with expanded levels of intuitively guided... Read more