Category: Moon Cycles Hits: 2023
The Full Moon is Tuesday May 29 at 8:19 AM Mountain Daylight Time
It is a good time for reflection, commitment, maturity, honesty and a true honoring of self. Coming on the heels of an introspective, creative and inspired time, this full moon invites us to make a commitment to a new alignment of our values and the intentions that have come out of that alignment. Pace yourself with whatever energy you have and match your enthusiasm with the rhythm of what is showing up in your life. If it is slow and nourishing, then be slow and go with the flow. If it is greatly energized and accelerated, then step up to meet it. Align yourself to what is showing up and think of life as being effortless instead of a struggle.
These times have brought crises, sudden change, tragedy, shock, challenge and many opportunities for doing things differently, some still yet to be revealed. While holding a compassionate container for the difficulties you and others may be going through, it is also important to keep your eye on the bigger picture and to keep the energy moving forward. Whatever you can do to continue clearing the past and realigning the future is most helpful right now. And remember to trust your intuition. It is the best reality check you have.
Sagittarius Full Moon
Sun in Gemini ~ Moon in Sagittarius 8º
Tuesday, May 29, 8:19 AM Mountain Daylight Time
(Tuesday, May 29, 2:19 PM Greenwich Mean Time)
Let the Sagittarius Full Moon help shift you into a positive frame of mind. We can use a boost after the mid-May New Moon intensity. When the outer, transpersonal planets change signs, we feel it! Thank goodness it doesn’t happen that often as energetically we have to realign to the new frequency of their expression, i.e. Aries to Taurus; fire to earth sign in the case of Uranus’ recent movement.
Gemini-Sagittarius can help us with shifting the circuitry of the mind. Airy Gemini holds the lighter pole of information gathering, networking and moving from place to place. Fiery Sagittarius on the other hand seeks peace of mind by finding meaning, purpose and understanding of life (called ‘higher mind’ in astro speak). When Sagittarius begins the dive into a deeper relationship with Spirit through listening (meditation/prayer) and communicating their TRUTH (beyond the social enthusiasm they are so good at), they find the far horizons and adventure they seek. Here’s where their strong intuition is such an asset, and when they learn to trust it, it frees the overactive mind from creating a bog of anxious worry.
Jupiter is the ruler of Full Moon here and is retrograde in Scorpio pointing us to inner frontiers for the growth and expansion Jupiter facilitates wherever it goes. In Scorpio, we become ever sharper and more aware of our psychological inner workings and hidden power struggles that seem to be rising from the depths like lava from a volcano. Jupiter is our ally in transformation at deep emotional levels now. Your closet of beliefs and ancient fears are in process of clean out. Tune in to and probe deeply the patterns and triggers that surface now with Jupiter at 15º ~ the most powerful degree for a power sign. By November, Jupiter moves on to Sagittarius on its way to meeting Saturn and Pluto in Capricorn in 2020, so now is the perfect time for healing work.
The emotionally focused water signs, Cancer, Scorpio, Pisces are aligning to ease the way and give support for the penetrating emotional work available to us. Venus in Cancer, Neptune in Pisces and chart ruler Jupiter in Scorpio form a Grand Trine, so it’s practically a BOGO situation where our intuition leads us to open the doors to connection with our true essence and to intimacy with the other ~ truly a generous gift from benevolent Jupiter. Our dreams can be activated, tarot cards may invite insights, devotional practices can tune you to the essence of the Trine, also visiting your water places and sending gratitude through the waterways. These actions can help activate the healing properties of the Grand Trine for you.
Not only a Grand Water Trine, but also a Mystic Rectangle is formed by the North/South nodes and the Sun and the Moon all between 7-8º in the masculine air/fire elements. The sacred geometry of the Mystic Rectangle is another benevolent gift. It represents taking your awareness and understanding and making them practical in your life with ‘an incredible capacity for sustained productivity’.
Not to say there aren’t stressful aspects that need finesse and skillful handling, but like many of the recent Moon charts this year, they are almost two-layered with plenty of tension and adjustment, even crisis displayed, but also a layer of ease and helpful support for lifting, embracing and strengthening our evolving consciousness. Which layer are you choosing? The astrological influences are supporting us for the massive growth work that has manifested over the recent decades. We are more powerful and awake than we have ever been.
Saturn. Pluto and Jupiter are retrograde now. Just when we’re getting our legs under our selves and our projects, the inner planes are calling our numbers for new lessons, unravelings, and owning the situations we create for our learning. In June, we can expect two more planets in retrograde, first Neptune then Mars. So allow yourself the luxury of a slower pacing, revisiting decisions and priorities, and watch who and what resurfaces from the past.
Mars entered Aquarius at last new Moon and has an extended journey in that sign. Every two years Mars has a retrograde period and this is the year, so instead of 3 weeks in a sign it will be SIX months. Six months of our actions moving with newfound mental clarity and objectivity, inviting in shift and change, working with the power of the ideal future, experimenting, inventing. So, make some radical plans for the pursuit of your freedom and for the reformation of what restricts you most. Mars will be there awaiting your command and to align masculine thrust on your behalf.
The following are in Mountain Daylight Time (MDT):
- 06/13 Gemini New Moon 22º 1:43 PM MDT
- 06/21 Solstice/Sun in Cancer 4:07 AM MDT
- 06/27 Capricorn Full Moon 6º 10:53 PM MDT
Image by CrystalWind.ca
Lena is an internationally known teacher and shamanic practitioner. She apprenticed for 10 years with a Huichol Shaman from Mexico and has studied cross cultural shamanic healing from numerous traditions including the Amazon basin, Native American, Northern European and Siberian. Lena has taught and worked with individuals, groups, businesses and communities for the past 25 years, helping to bring shamanic nature based wisdom back into people's lives. One of her specialities is the woven song tradition of the Shipibo tribe in the Peruvian Amazon, the singing of Icaros or healing songs. The individual healing work with these energy patterns through song and other shamanic techniques has had a powerful impact on her clients. Lena is the co-author of the "Secrets of Shamanism, How to Tap the Spirit Power Within" and a contributor to "The Power Path". Along with husband and partner Jose, she is the co-founder and one of the primary instructors of Power Path Seminars and the School of Shamanism.
ॐ Namasté - Blessings!
© 2008-2018 crystalwind.ca. All rights reserved.
Current Moon Cycles Videos
Archive: Moon Cycles
- 2019 (26)
- April (6)
- March (7)
- February (5)
- January (8)
- • New Moon 4 February 2019 - Hope and Goodwill
- • Full Moon Update 1-20-19
- • The Spiritual Impact The Leo Full Moon And Total Lunar Eclipse Are Bringing
- • Lunar Eclipse 21 January 2019 - Change and Opportunity
- • The Spiritual Impact Of The New Moon in Capricorn With Solar Eclipse
- • The Partial Solar Eclipse On Jan 5th/6th - In Relationships!
- • Solar Eclipse 5 January 2019 - Big Business
- • New Moon/Eclipse Update 1-5-19
- 2018 (95)
- December (6)
- November (6)
- October (7)
- • New Moon 7 November 2018 - Say Sorry and Move On
- • Full Moon Update 10-24-18
- • The Spiritual Influence The Full Moon In Taurus Will Bring
- • Full Moon 24 October 2018 - Unexpected Love
- • New Moon Update 10-8-18
- • The Spiritual Influence The Upcoming Libra New Moon Is Providing
- • New Moon 8 October 2018 - Transformation
- September (9)
- • The Full Moon in Aries - in Relationships
- • Equinox - Aries Full Moon Update
- • The Spiritual Impact The Aries Full Moon Is Promising
- • Full Moon 24 September 2018 - Overcome Your Fears
- • New Moon Update 9-9-18
- • 9th September 2018: New Moon in Virgo
- • The New Moon in Virgo on Sept 9th in Relationships
- • New Moon 9 September 2018 - Opportunity and Success
- • The Spiritual Influence Of The Virgo New Moon Energies
- August (5)
- July (9)
- • Teachings From The Aquarius Full Moon For The Golden Age Of Aquarius
- • Full Moon Eclipse Update 7-27-18
- • The Spiritual Impact Of The Aquarius Full Moon And Total Lunar Eclipse
- • Full Moon Lunar Eclipse in Aquarius, July 27, 2018 ~ Conscious Release
- • This Capricorn Full Moon Helps To Calm Rattled Nerves
- • Moon Names
- • New Moon Update 7-12-18
- • The Spiritual Powers Of The Cancer New Moon & Partial Solar Eclipse
- • Friday 13th July New Moon - Sirius Isis Alignment
- June (9)
- • Enjoying The Blessings Of The Upcoming Capricorn Full Moon
- • Full Moon Update 6-27-18
- • Lunar Eclipse 27 July 2018 - Blood Moon
- • Full Moon 28 June 2018 - Break Free
- • New Moon Update 6-13-18
- • The Spiritual Powers Of The Gemini New Moon Energy Field
- • New Moon in Gemini, June 13th, 2018 ~ Quantum Shifts in Consciousness
- • New Moon 13 June 2018 - Lucky Stars
- • The Meaning Of The Moon Phase Of Your Birthday
- May (6)
- April (10)
- • The Full Moon in Scorpio and Relationships
- • Full Moon in Scorpio, April 30, 2018 - Exhumed
- • Full Moon Update 4-29-18
- • The Spiritual Influence The Full Moon In Scorpio Will Bring
- • Full Moon 29 April 2018 - Final Success
- • The New Moon In Aries Conjunct Uranus In Relationships
- • New Moon Update 4-15-18
- • New Moon in Aries, April 15, 2018 ~ A Catalyst for Change
- • The Spiritual Influence The Upcoming Aries New Moon Is Providing
- • New Moon 15 April 2018 - A New Day
- March (8)
- • Full Moon Update 3-31-18
- • How The Libra Full Moon Energies Are Influencing Our Life
- • Blue Moon 31 March 2018 – Full Moon Blues
- • Some Brief Notes On The New Moon In Pisces
- • New Moon Update 3-17-18
- • The Spiritual Influence Of The Pisces New Moon Energies
- • New Moon 17 March 2018 - Sexual Healing
- • Tonight Is The Full Crow Moon In Virgo - Get Ready For A Major Energy Shift!
- February (7)
- • Full Moon Update 3-1-18
- • The Spiritual Influence The Upcoming Virgo Full Moon Is Promising
- • Full Moon 1 March 2018 – Detoxify
- • The Spiritual Impact Of The Aquarius New Moon And Solar Eclipse
- • New Moon Solar Eclipse in Aquarius, February 15, 2018
- • New Moon/Solar Eclipse Update 2-15-18
- • New Moon Eclipse in Aquarius: The Path Ahead
- January (13)
- • Blood Super Moon Lunar Eclipse 31.1.18
- • The January 2018 “Super Blue Blood Moon” and the Leo/Aquarius axis
- • 31st Jan 2018: Lunar Eclipse in Leo
- • Full Moon Update 1-31-18
- • The Spiritual Influence This Leo Full Moon And Lunar Eclipse Have On Us
- • Lunar Eclipse 31 January 2018 - Super Woman
- • New Moon in Capricorn - Onwards!
- • New Moon in Capricorn, January 16/17, 2018 ~ Becoming Masters of New Earth
- • Understanding The Energies Field Of The Capricorn New Moon
- • New Moon Update 1-16-18
- • New Moon January 2018 - Flames of Love
- • Tonight Is The First (and Largest) Super Full Moon Of 2018 - Get Ready For An Energetic Bang!
- • A Cancerian Supermoon for the New Year
- 2017 (1)
- March (1)
- 2015 (1)
- 2014 (4)
- November (1)
- October (2)
- April (1)
- 2013 (1)
- September (1)
- 2012 (1)
- July (1)