Category: Moon Cycles Written by Lena Stevens Views: 1305
Full Moon is Monday, June 17 at 2:30AM Mountain Daylight Time (MDT).
Take this day and focus forward on what your larger more expansive dreams may be. Optimism and a higher vibration is key to working with the energies available at this moon time. Creative thinking about how to restructure, reinvent, re-appropriate, recycle and adapt should be part of your focus during this time. Don’t look back unless in gratitude. Look forward, up and beyond limitations and get inspired with what could be instead of fretting about what isn’t.
This is a community rich time to be with others on the same page and the same vibration. Pick and choose carefully as you don’t want to put energy into relationships that only bring you down. It may be time to clean house. Above all else be positive around the opportunities you can create for yourself in the future.
Please note that the Astrological Notes cover the whole moon cycle from New Moon on June 3 until July 1. Full moon info is contained within, below.
Gemini New Moon 12º - Monday, June 3
4:01 AM Mountain Daylight Time/ (10:01 AM GMT)
Sagittarius Full Moon 26º - Monday, June 17
2:30 AM Mountain Daylight Time/ (8:30 AM GMT)
Is your mental energy all lively and flooding you with thoughts and possibilities? Well, rightly so. Entering the Gemini New Moon cycle is a spotlight on mental stimulation, learning, communication and connection. Our lives seem to move along on express mode as so many channels are open and we weave a complex life of many threads. Our connections and exchanges become ever more technologically airwave based. Gemini is our champion in being in the moment, using our cleverness and wit in the social realms, and satisfying our unending curiosity about the world.
Gemini is an air sign, and air likes to keep moving, stimulating our mental bodies and providing perspective and perceiving which way ‘the wind is blowing’. The Gemini/Sagittarius cycle is a mutable cycle teaching us about adaptability, making changes, learning new moves to keep up with the times.
Gemini rules not only the hands and shoulders, but also the nervous system. When the nervous system gets over amped, we experience anxiety and restless mental energy. We’re learning to cope with way more stimulation than ever before and our bodies feel both excited and exhausted by it as our horizons expand to a global, planetary level.
Traveling with the Sun and Moon in Gemini is Mercury, Gemini’s ruler and ruler of the chart. Mercury is extra powerful and the mental emphasis is truly magnified. Jupiter in Sagittarius, The Great Expander, compounds the pile up by opposing Mercury. Jupiter brings to our awareness methods to channel and use this overflowing cup of mental elixir that fuels our thinking, speaking, writing, and zipping around place to place and take it to a higher frequency. What we think and say and how we engage others carries our medicine out into the world.
Time to do some mental housekeeping.
Vesta positively influences Mercury with an exact sextile. Vesta says listen to your self, go within, find your peace and guidance from the sanctuary of the inner temple. Gather that communication and act from there. Use all your skill to keep your thoughts, and particularly your words, positive and avoid the anxiety and overwhelm from what we are all witnessing in the outer dramas being played out at the collective level. Gemini is a personal planet. What you can do to ward off unwanted influences is cultivate mindfulness. Bring clarity to how you interact with your world.
Jupiter continues to inch closer to the exact square to Neptune as it did in our last New Moon cycle. June 16 at Full Moon is the second of three exact squares spanning most of 2019. (Jan, June, Sept). This pass may hold the biggest teachings and we will have a third opportunity to apply what we gain in this cycle.
What I wrote at last Full Moon still holds true:
We are nearing the second of three squares of Jupiter in Sagittarius and Neptune in Pisces, both in their own signs making them extraordinarily strong. These two planets stretch us beyond the shores of the rational mind, open the quantum fields, and teach us to be master creators of our own reality. These are the two planets buoying us up and teaching us to have faith in the outcome as we watch the cracking and crumbling of that which no longer serves. Next Full Moon will bring them into exactitude.
The backbone of both the New and Full Moon charts
continues to be what is playing out along the North and South Node axis. Pluto, our force for transformation and seeker of secrets is strongly aligned with Saturn, creator of deep structure and stability. With these two strong and determined planets being pulled into the vortex of the South Node, we are experiencing what it means to live through unprecedented times of transition. Incredible amounts of fear and need for control are being released. South Node is our portal to releasing the past, and Pluto and Saturn go after the most deeply entrenched patterns of lifetimes that we hold in the inner cores of our chakras. Pluto is our teacher in that we transform through death, letting go, loss, surrender and out of the ashes comes rebirth, growth, power. Now is the time to ask your allies for help! We especially feel this influence whenever the Moon aspects these planets and the South Node. FYI: Opposition aspect June 5&6, square June 12, conjunction June 18&19, square June 26.
Mars in Cancer will further trigger and oppose Pluto, Saturn, South Node (22º, 18º, 17º Capricorn) just before and after the Full Moon June 14-18. A classic time of irritability, ego conflicts and power struggles. The North Node, our point of growth, is in Cancer until May 2020. It has been relatively quiet this spring while the South Node facilitated its deep letting go, but now Mars and Mercury conjunct are moving through Cancer at Full Moon and as we near the Solstice June 21. Mars and Mercury are illuminating the way forward as we reveal the shadow side of patriarchal institutions and belief systems that our culture is built upon. Evolution of the patriarchy will come through the nurturing and support of the vulnerable and disenfranchised in our society, through connecting to Mother Earth and ancestral ways, and taking back our food and healing systems from corporate exploitation. Mars as Sacred Warrior is learning to champion the feminine and look to the good of all.
Full Moon on Monday, June 17th in Sagittarius is graced with Jupiter, its ruler, near by with the potential for optimism and faith in what’s on the horizon. Full Moon will illuminate what lies ahead and over the horizon. Sagittarius is an intuitive and lucky sign, broad minded, generous, warm and welcoming to all, and a deep lover of freedom. Sag represents the higher side of mind, where Gemini gathers information and delivers the message in a neutral way, Sag is philosophical, academically inclined, and a keeper of religion and law. Jupiter can spot a good opportunity and make it deliver.
Jupiter as ruler of the Sag Full Moon chart doesn’t have much in the way of allies though or positive aspects which leads me to speculate that some of the more challenging, stressful qualities of the Jovial One may come to the fore.
This may be a case of using our tools and awareness ‘to right the ship’ and keep the expanded energy that a Full Moon brings on the right track. Jupiter may have difficulty with using faulty logic for self-justification of its choices and behaviors. Watch where extravagance, over spending and over socializing show up. Over indulgence may have something to teach us through our bodies.
The exact Jupiter-Neptune square discussed above is exact on Full Moon.
The month closes with the high cycle of Solstice – either the longest day or the longest night depending on your hemisphere. The Sun is at its farther point North.
Neptune moving ever so slowly in Pisces, also in its own sign, turns retrograde on Solstice.
Eclipse cycle begins with the next New Moon in Cancer.
All times are in Mountain Standard Time (MST)
07/02 Cancer New Moon/Solar Eclipse 10º 1:17 pm MDT
07/07 Mercury retrograde 4º Leo until 7/31
07/16 Capricorn Full Moon/Lunar Eclipse 24º 3:39 PM MDT
07/22 Sun enters Leo 8:50 PM MDT
07/31 Leo New Moon 8º 9:11 PM
Lena is an internationally known teacher and shamanic practitioner. She apprenticed for 10 years with a Huichol Shaman from Mexico and has studied cross cultural shamanic healing from numerous traditions including the Amazon basin, Native American, Northern European and Siberian. Lena has taught and worked with individuals, groups, businesses and communities for the past 25 years, helping to bring shamanic nature based wisdom back into people's lives. One of her specialities is the woven song tradition of the Shipibo tribe in the Peruvian Amazon, the singing of Icaros or healing songs. The individual healing work with these energy patterns through song and other shamanic techniques has had a powerful impact on her clients. Lena is the co-author of the "Secrets of Shamanism, How to Tap the Spirit Power Within" and a contributor to "The Power Path". Along with husband and partner Jose, she is the co-founder and one of the primary instructors of Power Path Seminars and the School of Shamanism. Source Here
ॐ Namasté - Blessings!
© 2008-2019 crystalwind.ca. All rights reserved.
Current Moon Cycles Videos
Archive: Moon Cycles
- 2019 (38)
- July (3)
- June (6)
- May (3)
- April (6)
- March (7)
- February (5)
- January (8)
- • New Moon 4 February 2019 - Hope and Goodwill
- • Full Moon Update 1-20-19
- • The Spiritual Impact The Leo Full Moon And Total Lunar Eclipse Are Bringing
- • Lunar Eclipse 21 January 2019 - Change and Opportunity
- • The Spiritual Impact Of The New Moon in Capricorn With Solar Eclipse
- • The Partial Solar Eclipse On Jan 5th/6th - In Relationships!
- • Solar Eclipse 5 January 2019 - Big Business
- • New Moon/Eclipse Update 1-5-19
- 2018 (87)
- December (5)
- November (6)
- October (7)
- • New Moon 7 November 2018 - Say Sorry and Move On
- • Full Moon Update 10-24-18
- • The Spiritual Influence The Full Moon In Taurus Will Bring
- • Full Moon 24 October 2018 - Unexpected Love
- • New Moon Update 10-8-18
- • The Spiritual Influence The Upcoming Libra New Moon Is Providing
- • New Moon 8 October 2018 - Transformation
- September (9)
- • The Full Moon in Aries - in Relationships
- • Equinox - Aries Full Moon Update
- • The Spiritual Impact The Aries Full Moon Is Promising
- • Full Moon 24 September 2018 - Overcome Your Fears
- • New Moon Update 9-9-18
- • 9th September 2018: New Moon in Virgo
- • The New Moon in Virgo on Sept 9th in Relationships
- • New Moon 9 September 2018 - Opportunity and Success
- • The Spiritual Influence Of The Virgo New Moon Energies
- August (5)
- July (8)
- • Teachings From The Aquarius Full Moon For The Golden Age Of Aquarius
- • Full Moon Eclipse Update 7-27-18
- • The Spiritual Impact Of The Aquarius Full Moon And Total Lunar Eclipse
- • Full Moon Lunar Eclipse in Aquarius, July 27, 2018 ~ Conscious Release
- • Moon Names
- • New Moon Update 7-12-18
- • The Spiritual Powers Of The Cancer New Moon & Partial Solar Eclipse
- • Friday 13th July New Moon - Sirius Isis Alignment
- June (9)
- • Enjoying The Blessings Of The Upcoming Capricorn Full Moon
- • Full Moon Update 6-27-18
- • Lunar Eclipse 27 July 2018 - Blood Moon
- • Full Moon 28 June 2018 - Break Free
- • New Moon Update 6-13-18
- • The Spiritual Powers Of The Gemini New Moon Energy Field
- • New Moon in Gemini, June 13th, 2018 ~ Quantum Shifts in Consciousness
- • New Moon 13 June 2018 - Lucky Stars
- • The Meaning Of The Moon Phase Of Your Birthday
- May (6)
- April (10)
- • The Full Moon in Scorpio and Relationships
- • Full Moon in Scorpio, April 30, 2018 - Exhumed
- • Full Moon Update 4-29-18
- • The Spiritual Influence The Full Moon In Scorpio Will Bring
- • Full Moon 29 April 2018 - Final Success
- • The New Moon In Aries Conjunct Uranus In Relationships
- • New Moon Update 4-15-18
- • New Moon in Aries, April 15, 2018 ~ A Catalyst for Change
- • The Spiritual Influence The Upcoming Aries New Moon Is Providing
- • New Moon 15 April 2018 - A New Day
- March (8)
- • Full Moon Update 3-31-18
- • How The Libra Full Moon Energies Are Influencing Our Life
- • Blue Moon 31 March 2018 – Full Moon Blues
- • Some Brief Notes On The New Moon In Pisces
- • New Moon Update 3-17-18
- • The Spiritual Influence Of The Pisces New Moon Energies
- • New Moon 17 March 2018 - Sexual Healing
- • Tonight Is The Full Crow Moon In Virgo - Get Ready For A Major Energy Shift!
- February (6)
- January (8)
- • Blood Super Moon Lunar Eclipse 31.1.18
- • 31st Jan 2018: Lunar Eclipse in Leo
- • Full Moon Update 1-31-18
- • The Spiritual Influence This Leo Full Moon And Lunar Eclipse Have On Us
- • Lunar Eclipse 31 January 2018 - Super Woman
- • New Moon in Capricorn - Onwards!
- • New Moon in Capricorn, January 16/17, 2018 ~ Becoming Masters of New Earth
- • Understanding The Energies Field Of The Capricorn New Moon
- 2017 (1)
- March (1)
- 2015 (1)
- 2014 (4)
- November (1)
- October (2)
- April (1)
- 2013 (1)
- September (1)
- 2012 (1)
- July (1)