Category: Moon Cycles Hits: 1688
Full Moon is Sunday, August 26 at 5:56 AM Mountain Daylight Time (MDT).
This is a compassionate and emotional moon that supports beauty, desire, healing, love, joy and satisfaction. In the aftermath of extremely challenging times, we certainly can use this reset and refocus onto what makes us happy and what feeds our hearts and our souls. Spend some time reflecting and reorienting yourself to what is important, truly important, and to what will nurture you sustainably.
Be willing to let go of old attachments especially to what does not nurture you. Old habits are hard to break and fear of the unknown tends to keep us stuck and unable to move forward. With this full moon, let us expand our trust in spirit so we can step onto that path of moving forward that we all really want at this time. This moon provides a portal for breaking through past wounds, fears, obstacles and limiting belief systems. Use it well and remember to “stay in your own lane”!
Pisces Full Moon
Sun in Virgo ~ Moon in Pisces 3º
Sunday, August 26, 5:56 AM Mountain Daylight Time
(August 26, 2018 11:56 AM Greenwich Mean Time)
At this Full Moon, we leave Leo of the Fire element behind, we, a little crispy around the edges after the eclipse season amid multiple retrogrades, enter the very welcome Earth element, Virgo. Virgo, ruled by Mercury, is the mental earth sign, so mental and practical. A gold mine time of year bringing us back to basics as we prepare for the coming Equinox. Virgo helps us take stock of our resources and get us organized and consolidated in our day-to-day lives. We can focus on our health regimes and catch up on the tasks we long to complete. Maintenance happens. We are able to discriminate what to let go of and what to keep. Balance with Earth gives the feeling of security, safety. Your body brings you joy and you care for it with gratitude along with your home and surrounds.
We are blessed with a Grand Trine involving all the Earth signs with the Sun (Virgo), Uranus (Taurus) and Saturn (Capricorn). Energy shines on ‘out with the old, in with the new’. We are inspired by new, titillating ideas of reform in our lives, and at the same time, we cling to the structures of our way of being from the past. We are living in the space between these two worlds, and an Earth Grand Trine is an alignment, a blessing, a helping hand easing our way to bring down a new, higher frequency consciousness into our earth-bound bodies and lives. We challenge ourselves now in order to reap the benefits in the next 40 years.
Uranus’ shift into Taurus in mid-May opened us deeper into embodiment of a new, expanded form of consciousness that we are tasked to bring into our bodies, our environment, our economics. We find ourselves making way for the new by eliminating the outdated, over-used habits of mind. Pluto’s long journey through Capricorn since 2008 has revealed the dark underbelly that must be released and transformed. Earth signs aid us in taking the steps we need to make our life in the likeness of our dreams. Full Moon chart has FIVE earth signs and three water signs giving a huge preponderance of yin, feminine signs with which to work and to receive our guidance from.
Let’s celebrate the unmatchable Pisces Full Moon for connecting us with our inner visionary, inner intuitive and inner muse and artist. We will surely learn about what ‘compassionate heart’ means to us under this full, luscious Moon. The Moon sextiles both Saturn and Uranus, both being planets on the Grand Earth Trine. Sextiles (60º aspect) give ease, opportunities, and connections. The Moon turns the Grand Trine into a Kite Formation ~ a highly integrated alignment lending direction, a productive focus and easy creativity. All these planets are in earth or water, feminine, yin signs. A benevolent, kaleidoscope of influences to expand our ability to receive, encourage our adaptability, tolerance and acceptance and filling our lives with more beauty, art, music, intuitive awareness and sensual relationship with our bodies.
There are two simultaneous subtle, but significant influences underlying this chart. On one hand, there are five quintile aspects (72º), a notably large number including Neptune Q Saturn. Quintiles divide the zodiac into fives, Venus’ number, so it bestows creativity, cooperative solution, refinement, and brings forth very specific, internal gifts. On the other hand, we also have five sesquiquadrate aspects, 135º. An online astrologer, named Jewel, shared her observations about the sesquiquadrate and I paraphrase her here: These are action-oriented, stressful relationships/experiences that tend to show us where we are fixed on our ‘plan’ and lacking in flexibility, not allowing for life and Spirit to happen, a blind spot of sorts. We learn from our reevaluation of how we may have undertaken a course of action in a very controlling way, and then, we are confronted with an ill prepared for crisis. Outcome: humility, disappointment, another character building lesson. I suspect these are just the kind of aspects we need to heal our minds of fear, anxious thinking and victimhood and make more allowance for surrender to What Is.
Lean in to Pisces’ love of contemplation, poetry, music, the mystical arts ~ these are gateways to the invisible world of dreams, visions and guidance that are the playing fields of the Neptune-ruled sign of the Fishes. Seek out the watery places near you and make an offering for the ‘flow’ in your life. As this is a Moon of great compassion, you can offer her your burdens and sorrows and ask her to use her strong power of the night to turn them into love and kindness for all.
The following times are in Mountain Daylight Time (MDT)
- 08/27 Mars goes direct (28º Capricorn)08/27 Mars goes direct (28º Capricorn)
- 09/06 Saturn goes direct (2º Capricorn) until 11/16
- 09/09 Virgo New Moon 17º 12:01 PM MDT
- 09/22 Equinox 7:55 PM MDT, Sun enters Libra
- 09/24 Aries Full Harvest Moon 2º 8:52 PM MDT
Image by CrystalWind.ca
Lena is an internationally known teacher and shamanic practitioner. She apprenticed for 10 years with a Huichol Shaman from Mexico and has studied cross cultural shamanic healing from numerous traditions including the Amazon basin, Native American, Northern European and Siberian. Lena has taught and worked with individuals, groups, businesses and communities for the past 25 years, helping to bring shamanic nature based wisdom back into people's lives. One of her specialities is the woven song tradition of the Shipibo tribe in the Peruvian Amazon, the singing of Icaros or healing songs. The individual healing work with these energy patterns through song and other shamanic techniques has had a powerful impact on her clients. Lena is the co-author of the "Secrets of Shamanism, How to Tap the Spirit Power Within" and a contributor to "The Power Path". Along with husband and partner Jose, she is the co-founder and one of the primary instructors of Power Path Seminars and the School of Shamanism.
© 2018 CrystalWind.ca. All rights reserved.
ॐ Namasté - Blessings!
© 2008-2019 crystalwind.ca. All rights reserved.
Current Moon Cycles Videos
Archive: Moon Cycles
- 2019 (33)
- June (4)
- May (3)
- April (6)
- March (7)
- February (5)
- January (8)
- • New Moon 4 February 2019 - Hope and Goodwill
- • Full Moon Update 1-20-19
- • The Spiritual Impact The Leo Full Moon And Total Lunar Eclipse Are Bringing
- • Lunar Eclipse 21 January 2019 - Change and Opportunity
- • The Spiritual Impact Of The New Moon in Capricorn With Solar Eclipse
- • The Partial Solar Eclipse On Jan 5th/6th - In Relationships!
- • Solar Eclipse 5 January 2019 - Big Business
- • New Moon/Eclipse Update 1-5-19
- 2018 (87)
- December (5)
- November (6)
- October (7)
- • New Moon 7 November 2018 - Say Sorry and Move On
- • Full Moon Update 10-24-18
- • The Spiritual Influence The Full Moon In Taurus Will Bring
- • Full Moon 24 October 2018 - Unexpected Love
- • New Moon Update 10-8-18
- • The Spiritual Influence The Upcoming Libra New Moon Is Providing
- • New Moon 8 October 2018 - Transformation
- September (9)
- • The Full Moon in Aries - in Relationships
- • Equinox - Aries Full Moon Update
- • The Spiritual Impact The Aries Full Moon Is Promising
- • Full Moon 24 September 2018 - Overcome Your Fears
- • New Moon Update 9-9-18
- • 9th September 2018: New Moon in Virgo
- • The New Moon in Virgo on Sept 9th in Relationships
- • New Moon 9 September 2018 - Opportunity and Success
- • The Spiritual Influence Of The Virgo New Moon Energies
- August (5)
- July (8)
- • Teachings From The Aquarius Full Moon For The Golden Age Of Aquarius
- • Full Moon Eclipse Update 7-27-18
- • The Spiritual Impact Of The Aquarius Full Moon And Total Lunar Eclipse
- • Full Moon Lunar Eclipse in Aquarius, July 27, 2018 ~ Conscious Release
- • Moon Names
- • New Moon Update 7-12-18
- • The Spiritual Powers Of The Cancer New Moon & Partial Solar Eclipse
- • Friday 13th July New Moon - Sirius Isis Alignment
- June (9)
- • Enjoying The Blessings Of The Upcoming Capricorn Full Moon
- • Full Moon Update 6-27-18
- • Lunar Eclipse 27 July 2018 - Blood Moon
- • Full Moon 28 June 2018 - Break Free
- • New Moon Update 6-13-18
- • The Spiritual Powers Of The Gemini New Moon Energy Field
- • New Moon in Gemini, June 13th, 2018 ~ Quantum Shifts in Consciousness
- • New Moon 13 June 2018 - Lucky Stars
- • The Meaning Of The Moon Phase Of Your Birthday
- May (6)
- April (10)
- • The Full Moon in Scorpio and Relationships
- • Full Moon in Scorpio, April 30, 2018 - Exhumed
- • Full Moon Update 4-29-18
- • The Spiritual Influence The Full Moon In Scorpio Will Bring
- • Full Moon 29 April 2018 - Final Success
- • The New Moon In Aries Conjunct Uranus In Relationships
- • New Moon Update 4-15-18
- • New Moon in Aries, April 15, 2018 ~ A Catalyst for Change
- • The Spiritual Influence The Upcoming Aries New Moon Is Providing
- • New Moon 15 April 2018 - A New Day
- March (8)
- • Full Moon Update 3-31-18
- • How The Libra Full Moon Energies Are Influencing Our Life
- • Blue Moon 31 March 2018 – Full Moon Blues
- • Some Brief Notes On The New Moon In Pisces
- • New Moon Update 3-17-18
- • The Spiritual Influence Of The Pisces New Moon Energies
- • New Moon 17 March 2018 - Sexual Healing
- • Tonight Is The Full Crow Moon In Virgo - Get Ready For A Major Energy Shift!
- February (6)
- January (8)
- • Blood Super Moon Lunar Eclipse 31.1.18
- • 31st Jan 2018: Lunar Eclipse in Leo
- • Full Moon Update 1-31-18
- • The Spiritual Influence This Leo Full Moon And Lunar Eclipse Have On Us
- • Lunar Eclipse 31 January 2018 - Super Woman
- • New Moon in Capricorn - Onwards!
- • New Moon in Capricorn, January 16/17, 2018 ~ Becoming Masters of New Earth
- • Understanding The Energies Field Of The Capricorn New Moon
- 2017 (1)
- March (1)
- 2015 (1)
- 2014 (4)
- November (1)
- October (2)
- April (1)
- 2013 (1)
- September (1)
- 2012 (1)
- July (1)