Category: Moon Cycles Written by Tanaaz Hits: 1309
October brings a shift of energy and a chance to begin again, a chance to build upon what you already know.
New Moons are always about new beginnings and represent the start of a new cycle. While the October New Moon is no different, there is a sense that we have all been here once before. There is a sense that we need to go back to something, to look over something, or to make the foundation we have been walking on stronger.
There is a need to do something new and start something new, but to remember and to hold the knowledge of the past as we make this journey forward.
The October New Moon falls on the 8th in the sign of Libra. Libra is ruled by the element of air, and this New Moon will indeed, feel like a burst of fresh air that will wake up our senses and remind us of what is really important.
While this New Moon has a “new” feel to it, there is also a pattern emerging along with it. This pattern is the cycle, the cycle of your life and the steps on the path you have been traveling.
This cycle is your greatest lesson and holds the key to your current purpose. This cycle is your day to day, it is your month to month, and your year to year. This cycle is your path, and every time you make a loop, the path grows, it gets bigger, and you become wiser.
This New Moon is going to highlight the cycle we have all be traveling on, it is going to highlight the patterns in the journey we have been taking so far. Look around, what patterns do you notice?
Life is always speaking to us in the patterns and in the events that occur. Do the same things keep happening over and over? Do you constantly find yourself in the same position or surrounded by the same people?
If this resonates, know that this is your message, this is your pattern, and there is only one way through, and that is to become aware of it.
Breaking patterns is never easy. On one hand it is part of our destiny to fulfil and walk the path, and on the other hand, it can be very challenging to step away and think outside of all that you have known, but there is a way, and this New Moon is going to guide you there.
If you have been looking to get out of a rut, looking to redo areas of your life or just looking for a greater sense of purpose, this New Moon is going to help. This New Moon is going to deliver the secret sauce you need in order to break through and raise your journey to new heights.
This illumination won’t happen straight away, but if you pay attention, over the course of the next few weeks, you will be guided and supported.
October’s New Moon also falls just a few days after Venus, the planet of love, turns retrograde. Venus retrogradethemes are going to display heavily around this New Moon and we may feel called to take charge of our relationships.
While Venus is all about love and our connections with others, this all really does start with us. We have to love ourselves, we have to connect with ourselves first before we can connect with others.
When we don’t love ourselves, how can we expect other people to? When we don’t connect with ourselves, how can we expect to connect and relate to others?
This New Moon is going to amplify the work of Venus, and together these two celestial bodies are going to encourage us to love ourselves more, uncover the truth more, and to pay attention to the cycles, patterns, and events of our lives.
As above, so below. These are the famous words that make up the entire foundation of astrology. The shapes, angles, and patterns the stars make are mirrored in your being, which is why we can turn to the cosmos, and to the life around us, for guidance on what we need to focus on.
Look around you, what do you see?
Life is not supposed to be perfect or rosy. We are not really supposed to live in abundance and positivity all the time. We are here to experience shades and dimensions. We are here to experience all sorts of earthly states.
So look around but don’t judge. Don’t even wish for things to be better. Just look around and observe that this is where you are right now, and it is perfect, and special, and your greatest teacher.
You can of course, inspire to change and desire to change, and think about ways to break through, but it all begins with awareness and acceptance. It all begins with gratitude, and then from this state, the next stepping stones will appear.
Ask this New Moon for guidance, ask the vibes of the Libra New Moon to light your way, and show you your purpose which is buried in the cycle that is currently playing out all around you.
Your purpose is to be you, and to find purpose in whatever is unfolding for your right now. Feel that, be that, and the airy Libra skies will open up for you and show you a way to a new freedom.
Tanaaz is an intuitive coach, astrologer and the creator of Forever Conscious. Originally from Melbourne, Australia, Tanaaz now lives in Los Angeles, USA.
ॐ Namasté - Blessings!
© 2008-2018 crystalwind.ca. All rights reserved.
Archive: Moon Cycles
- 2018 (90)
- November (3)
- October (8)
- • New Moon 7 November 2018 - Say Sorry and Move On
- • Full Moon Update 10-24-18
- • The Spiritual Influence The Full Moon In Taurus Will Bring
- • Full Moon 24 October 2018 - Unexpected Love
- • New Moon Update 10-8-18
- • The Spiritual Influence The Upcoming Libra New Moon Is Providing
- • New Moon 8 October 2018 - Transformation
- • Intuitive Astrology: October New Moon 2018
- September (11)
- • The Full Moon in Aries - in Relationships
- • Equinox - Aries Full Moon Update
- • The Spiritual Impact The Aries Full Moon Is Promising
- • Intuitive Astrology: September Full Moon 2018
- • Full Moon 24 September 2018 - Overcome Your Fears
- • New Moon Update 9-9-18
- • 9th September 2018: New Moon in Virgo
- • The New Moon in Virgo on Sept 9th in Relationships
- • New Moon 9 September 2018 - Opportunity and Success
- • Intuitive Astrology: September New Moon 2018
- • The Spiritual Influence Of The Virgo New Moon Energies
- August (5)
- July (9)
- • Teachings From The Aquarius Full Moon For The Golden Age Of Aquarius
- • Full Moon Eclipse Update 7-27-18
- • The Spiritual Impact Of The Aquarius Full Moon And Total Lunar Eclipse
- • Full Moon Lunar Eclipse in Aquarius, July 27, 2018 ~ Conscious Release
- • This Capricorn Full Moon Helps To Calm Rattled Nerves
- • Moon Names
- • New Moon Update 7-12-18
- • The Spiritual Powers Of The Cancer New Moon & Partial Solar Eclipse
- • Friday 13th July New Moon - Sirius Isis Alignment
- June (9)
- • Enjoying The Blessings Of The Upcoming Capricorn Full Moon
- • Full Moon Update 6-27-18
- • Lunar Eclipse 27 July 2018 - Blood Moon
- • Full Moon 28 June 2018 - Break Free
- • New Moon Update 6-13-18
- • The Spiritual Powers Of The Gemini New Moon Energy Field
- • New Moon in Gemini, June 13th, 2018 ~ Quantum Shifts in Consciousness
- • New Moon 13 June 2018 - Lucky Stars
- • The Meaning Of The Moon Phase Of Your Birthday
- May (6)
- April (10)
- • The Full Moon in Scorpio and Relationships
- • Full Moon in Scorpio, April 30, 2018 - Exhumed
- • Full Moon Update 4-29-18
- • The Spiritual Influence The Full Moon In Scorpio Will Bring
- • Full Moon 29 April 2018 - Final Success
- • The New Moon In Aries Conjunct Uranus In Relationships
- • New Moon Update 4-15-18
- • New Moon in Aries, April 15, 2018 ~ A Catalyst for Change
- • The Spiritual Influence The Upcoming Aries New Moon Is Providing
- • New Moon 15 April 2018 - A New Day
- March (8)
- • Full Moon Update 3-31-18
- • How The Libra Full Moon Energies Are Influencing Our Life
- • Blue Moon 31 March 2018 – Full Moon Blues
- • Some Brief Notes On The New Moon In Pisces
- • New Moon Update 3-17-18
- • The Spiritual Influence Of The Pisces New Moon Energies
- • New Moon 17 March 2018 - Sexual Healing
- • Tonight Is The Full Crow Moon In Virgo - Get Ready For A Major Energy Shift!
- February (7)
- • Full Moon Update 3-1-18
- • The Spiritual Influence The Upcoming Virgo Full Moon Is Promising
- • Full Moon 1 March 2018 – Detoxify
- • The Spiritual Impact Of The Aquarius New Moon And Solar Eclipse
- • New Moon Solar Eclipse in Aquarius, February 15, 2018
- • New Moon/Solar Eclipse Update 2-15-18
- • New Moon Eclipse in Aquarius: The Path Ahead
- January (14)
- • Blood Super Moon Lunar Eclipse 31.1.18
- • The January 2018 “Super Blue Blood Moon” and the Leo/Aquarius axis
- • 31st Jan 2018: Lunar Eclipse in Leo
- • Full Moon Update 1-31-18
- • The Spiritual Influence This Leo Full Moon And Lunar Eclipse Have On Us
- • Lunar Eclipse 31 January 2018 - Super Woman
- • Super Blood Blue Moon Eclipse January 2018
- • New Moon in Capricorn - Onwards!
- • New Moon in Capricorn, January 16/17, 2018 ~ Becoming Masters of New Earth
- • Understanding The Energies Field Of The Capricorn New Moon
- • New Moon Update 1-16-18
- • New Moon January 2018 - Flames of Love
- • Tonight Is The First (and Largest) Super Full Moon Of 2018 - Get Ready For An Energetic Bang!
- • A Cancerian Supermoon for the New Year
- 2017 (1)
- March (1)
- 2016 (1)
- 2015 (1)
- 2014 (4)
- November (1)
- October (2)
- April (1)
- 2013 (1)
- September (1)
- 2012 (1)
- July (1)