Category: Moon Cycles Hits: 1994
What are you holding onto?
Perhaps you are holding onto the past, an idea, doubts, fears, insecurities, regrets, should haves and would haves; perhaps you are holding far too much than you can carry.
The September New Moon falls on the 9th in the sign of Virgo and asks you to put down your heavy load and enter into the world of your imagination, into the world where anything is possible.
The New Moon has long been revered as a powerful time for tuning into the shadowy depths of the mind, body, and soul. It is a time to sit with the darkness and to honor all that we are and all that we are becoming.
The Full Moon usually gets the most attention, but the New Moon really is much more potent than we give it credit for. It is a time where our subconscious becomes more active and our dreams become more psychic.
Our dreams are a portal into another world and carry a wisdom that we often don’t pay attention to. This is not only includes the dreams we have while we sleep but also our daydreams, our wishful dreams, and the places our mind travels to when we are looking for an escape.
We all have hopes and dreams and in a way, this is how we maintain our curiosity for life. Our dreams are also connected to our imagination, and our imagination is where all things are possible.
Your imagination can take you places that no one else can. Your imagination can conjure up scenes, travel to far off places, and take you wherever it is that you want to go.
The September New Moon is asking us to escape to the land of daydreams for just a moment. It is asking us to let go of all the heavy baggage we have been carrying so we can tune into the power of our imagination instead.
When we were kids, we imagined all sorts of things while we played. It didn’t matter what it was, all that mattered was that we believed, and through this belief, we were able to create.
This New Moon is asking us to do the same thing. This New Moon is reminding us that with our imagination and with a sense of self-belief, we can create and turn our dreams into realities.
Because this New Moon falls in the earthy sign of Virgo, there is a practical nature to this New Moon as well, which will allow us to take our dreams and imaginations and apply them to the real world.
This New Moon will also help us to break things down into smaller, more manageable steps so we can integrate our dreams into reality.
There is the world of dreaming and our imagination and then there is the real world, and these two don’t always match up, but there is a way we can find the balance.
As we grow up we tend to lose our sense of childlike wonder and we stop paying attention to our imagination. However, if we look a little deeper, we can see there is a wisdom to our imagination.
It is not all childish play. There is a wisdom in what we dream and fantasize about. Our imagination could almost be a messenger for us, a sign or a clue about our path and our purpose.
With all of the recent changes in the cosmos, you can use this New Moon energy to escape to your own dream world. Explore the imaginative depths of your mind. What do you find? What do you dream about? What do you fantasize about?
This journey may hold a clue as to where you need to focus or what next steps you need to take in your life right now. This journey through the heart of your imagination may just reveal to you what energies you need to bring into your life at present.
Take a moment to dream, take a moment to visualize, take a moment to imagine yourself however you wish to be imagined, and then allow the gentle vibes of the New Moon to take your vision and help turn some of it into a reality.
So, let go of all that you are holding and take a trip down the rabbit hole. Allow your mind to wander. Allow your imagination to take you where you need to go, and then when you return, use the earthy Virgo New Moon to bring your visions to life.
Tanaaz is an intuitive coach, astrologer and the creator of Forever Conscious. Originally from Melbourne, Australia, Tanaaz now lives in Los Angeles, USA.
ॐ Namasté - Blessings!
© 2008-2018 crystalwind.ca. All rights reserved.
Current Moon Cycles Videos
Archive: Moon Cycles
- 2018 (89)
- November (2)
- October (8)
- • New Moon 7 November 2018 - Say Sorry and Move On
- • Full Moon Update 10-24-18
- • The Spiritual Influence The Full Moon In Taurus Will Bring
- • Full Moon 24 October 2018 - Unexpected Love
- • New Moon Update 10-8-18
- • The Spiritual Influence The Upcoming Libra New Moon Is Providing
- • New Moon 8 October 2018 - Transformation
- • Intuitive Astrology: October New Moon 2018
- September (11)
- • The Full Moon in Aries - in Relationships
- • Equinox - Aries Full Moon Update
- • The Spiritual Impact The Aries Full Moon Is Promising
- • Intuitive Astrology: September Full Moon 2018
- • Full Moon 24 September 2018 - Overcome Your Fears
- • New Moon Update 9-9-18
- • 9th September 2018: New Moon in Virgo
- • The New Moon in Virgo on Sept 9th in Relationships
- • New Moon 9 September 2018 - Opportunity and Success
- • Intuitive Astrology: September New Moon 2018
- • The Spiritual Influence Of The Virgo New Moon Energies
- August (5)
- July (9)
- • Teachings From The Aquarius Full Moon For The Golden Age Of Aquarius
- • Full Moon Eclipse Update 7-27-18
- • The Spiritual Impact Of The Aquarius Full Moon And Total Lunar Eclipse
- • Full Moon Lunar Eclipse in Aquarius, July 27, 2018 ~ Conscious Release
- • This Capricorn Full Moon Helps To Calm Rattled Nerves
- • Moon Names
- • New Moon Update 7-12-18
- • The Spiritual Powers Of The Cancer New Moon & Partial Solar Eclipse
- • Friday 13th July New Moon - Sirius Isis Alignment
- June (9)
- • Enjoying The Blessings Of The Upcoming Capricorn Full Moon
- • Full Moon Update 6-27-18
- • Lunar Eclipse 27 July 2018 - Blood Moon
- • Full Moon 28 June 2018 - Break Free
- • New Moon Update 6-13-18
- • The Spiritual Powers Of The Gemini New Moon Energy Field
- • New Moon in Gemini, June 13th, 2018 ~ Quantum Shifts in Consciousness
- • New Moon 13 June 2018 - Lucky Stars
- • The Meaning Of The Moon Phase Of Your Birthday
- May (6)
- April (10)
- • The Full Moon in Scorpio and Relationships
- • Full Moon in Scorpio, April 30, 2018 - Exhumed
- • Full Moon Update 4-29-18
- • The Spiritual Influence The Full Moon In Scorpio Will Bring
- • Full Moon 29 April 2018 - Final Success
- • The New Moon In Aries Conjunct Uranus In Relationships
- • New Moon Update 4-15-18
- • New Moon in Aries, April 15, 2018 ~ A Catalyst for Change
- • The Spiritual Influence The Upcoming Aries New Moon Is Providing
- • New Moon 15 April 2018 - A New Day
- March (8)
- • Full Moon Update 3-31-18
- • How The Libra Full Moon Energies Are Influencing Our Life
- • Blue Moon 31 March 2018 – Full Moon Blues
- • Some Brief Notes On The New Moon In Pisces
- • New Moon Update 3-17-18
- • The Spiritual Influence Of The Pisces New Moon Energies
- • New Moon 17 March 2018 - Sexual Healing
- • Tonight Is The Full Crow Moon In Virgo - Get Ready For A Major Energy Shift!
- February (7)
- • Full Moon Update 3-1-18
- • The Spiritual Influence The Upcoming Virgo Full Moon Is Promising
- • Full Moon 1 March 2018 – Detoxify
- • The Spiritual Impact Of The Aquarius New Moon And Solar Eclipse
- • New Moon Solar Eclipse in Aquarius, February 15, 2018
- • New Moon/Solar Eclipse Update 2-15-18
- • New Moon Eclipse in Aquarius: The Path Ahead
- January (14)
- • Blood Super Moon Lunar Eclipse 31.1.18
- • The January 2018 “Super Blue Blood Moon” and the Leo/Aquarius axis
- • 31st Jan 2018: Lunar Eclipse in Leo
- • Full Moon Update 1-31-18
- • The Spiritual Influence This Leo Full Moon And Lunar Eclipse Have On Us
- • Lunar Eclipse 31 January 2018 - Super Woman
- • Super Blood Blue Moon Eclipse January 2018
- • New Moon in Capricorn - Onwards!
- • New Moon in Capricorn, January 16/17, 2018 ~ Becoming Masters of New Earth
- • Understanding The Energies Field Of The Capricorn New Moon
- • New Moon Update 1-16-18
- • New Moon January 2018 - Flames of Love
- • Tonight Is The First (and Largest) Super Full Moon Of 2018 - Get Ready For An Energetic Bang!
- • A Cancerian Supermoon for the New Year
- 2017 (1)
- March (1)
- 2016 (1)
- 2015 (1)
- 2014 (4)
- November (1)
- October (2)
- April (1)
- 2013 (1)
- September (1)
- 2012 (1)
- July (1)