Category: Moon Cycles Hits: 2595
Let your love light shine!
Lunar Eclipse and full Moon in Leo, 10th Feb 19.33 Est and 11th February 0.33 UT at 22 degrees, 2017.
This full moon and Lunar Eclipse in the fire sign of Leo, is a cosmic gift to expand our heart energy and joy.
Leo represents the Sun and our life-force creative energy. Leo`s live life straight from the heart. They are Charismatic, generous, open-hearted, lovers of life, love and fun.
The Lunar Eclipse in the sign of Leo, is a joyous, rebirthing time and re-set in the areas of joy, creativity, success and self-expression. A wonderful opportunity, as the last Eclipse in Leo was in January 2000.
At this Eclipse, we can expand our hearts and joy and reconnect to our inner playful, creative child and shine.
It’s about finding our inspiration and joy, awakening our inner child, where we once knew everything was possible. And teaches us, that to embrace life fully, we need to stay open-hearted.
This lunar eclipse is a wonderful time for romance, fun and play. Any social activities, as well as love, will be ramped up by this fire moon and Venus and Mars in the fire sign of Aries. Important synchronicities, people, opportunities and new loves can enter our life now and the weeks leading up to the second eclipse on the 26th of Feb. as eclipses come in pairs twice a year (February and August)
Each eclipse brings a new lesson with it to learn and to master; it’s a chance to move up to the next level of our development.
Eclipses are some of the most dramatic tools that the universe uses to get us to pay attention to areas in our life that need to change.
This Lunar Eclipse can provide the necessary catalyst to overcome any emotional blocks, circumstances or obstacles and open a portal and door to new opportunities, success, creativity and joy, which are all themes of this Leo eclipse, especially as it is so wonderful aspected and supported by many of the other planets.
Lunar eclipses shine a light on our deep emotional needs, and illuminates a place within, that is the key and essential to the next important step in our development and life path. It may suddenly come as a feeling of enlightenment and surprise about the true nature of our inner needs. Whatever comes up, leading up to the eclipse or shortly after, pay close attention to it.
Ecplises can often uproot us, surprise us, and get us moving at an accelerated pace so that we can move from one level of maturity to another, to a higher plane, and they work very rapidly. It often seems that during an eclipse and after our personal and spiritual development can suddenly accelerate at such a speed, that we suddenly develop and grow in areas that would have otherwise taken months or years.
Emotions can feel very strong at this Lunar eclipse, as the Earth temporarily blocks the light between the Sun and the Moon. The moon left in partial darkness without the rays of the Sun blocked by the Earth, enables us to connect deep down within, to our hearts true wisdom and heart energy. We suddenly become aware of what is missing within to feel whole again. How we have been living out of balance and where our blockages lie on an emotional level. Answers that we have been searching for and have alluded us, can suddenly become apparent.
Leo`s were made to shine brightly with confidence and spread their loving vibes, uplifting and inspiring those around them.
Everything about them is larger than life.
This is the time to rediscover and unleash the passionate fire that we have within. We may feel we have a burning passion for self-expression.
The Sun in Aquarius helps us to discover our own unique specialness and dare to express it. The power of self-expression has the effect of helping to attract like-minded people into our lives and gives them the courage to do the same. Something magical happens when we do this and people with common goals and dreams come together. This is when we begin to change our world and the world of others for the better.
Leo’s highest goal is to inspire and uplift others to make them recognise their own special talents and uniqueness by expressing their own. This is why we admire famous people because they remind us of our own potential. Now is the time for you to unlock that potential and take center stage.
The Leo eclipse Full Moon is wonderfully supported by four planets also in fire signs including Mars and Venus as well as the expansive, optimistic Jupiter in Libra and the Sun and Mercury in the air sign of the progressive and revolutionary sign of Aquarius. Bestowing us with more dynamic energy and a feeling and need for change, growth and self-expression of our individuality. We can find much healing at this lunar eclipse as there is a wonderful rare aspect called the finger of God to the planet of Chiron, who represents the Shaman within us all.
With Mars and Venus conjoined in Aries it’s very much about independence and coming into your own and not relying on unhealthy relationships but being the king of your world feeling strong confident and powerful regardless of what others say. Relationships that are healthy will allow for growth and become stronger than before.
“To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.”
― Ralph Waldo Emerson
It’s time to to get passionate about things that really matter to you. To do the things you love and that make you feel alive.
Its a great time to be creative, to dance, play, create and to have fun. All matters of Love and creative endeavours are being supported for long-term success by a positive aspect from Saturn in Sagittarius.
Just as the Sun, we each have an eternal flame of light burning inside of us. We can let that flame burn even brighter now. We now have a powerful opportunity to generate and create even more love, joy, passion, openheartedness as well as a love for life.
We can tap into the universal and cosmic love that is all around us. By shining our light and love to others, we create and receive even more.
We can rekindle the simmering, slow-burning flame into an inferno of passion and joy for life.
Our power of attraction is at its strongest when we shine. So shine and attract, what your heart desires. Whether it be love, happiness or good luck. We have the power now, to attract those things into our life.
Don’t ever dim your light for anyone. People who constantly dim your light with negativity have ultimately a choice to shine with you or without you.
The world needs us to shine with confidence and to not doubt ourselves. No one benefits if we put our light in the shade.
We are not on Earth to hide in the shadows but to shine brightly in any possible way we can. In our own unique way. It’s time to end self-doubt and believe in ourselves.
We need to love ourselves first of all, only then can we shine our light helping to uplift others. We need to indulge ourselves with self-care and recharge our batteries. So if you are feeling burnt out by past events, take time off to do the things that do you good the most.
Pluto is in a tense aspect to Jupiter and Uranus, making any constraints or limitation feel unbearable. There is a chance for a radical shift in perception and a need to break out of old ways and patterns of behaviour, thinking and limitations. We are no longer willing to play it small. There is a huge urge to expand and grow beyond our limitations within and without, as we evolve and develop to the next level of our journey.
It’s an internal revolution.
We can see similarities now to 1969 when Jupiter was in Libra. It was the time of the love revolution and peace movement following the Uranus conjunct Pluto years of exposing corrupt governments and corporations with revolutionary changes happening on a personal and global level.
Resulting in the love and peace revolution.
This cycle has come full circle for completion as we have seen similar happenings since 2012 with the Pluto-Uranus square.
Since then we have seen a new peace movement developing worldwide from a new generation. Demanding more equality and fairness based on transparency and truth.
Jupiter in Libra together with Uranus and Eris. The Great Awakeners will bring on the new Love revolution in full force on a personal and Global level.
With Mars, the Warrior in Aries we are breaking through all limitations within and without that are blocking our path to freedom and growth. Freedom of self-expression is of utmost importance.
We no longer have time for small, mindedness, drama, untruths, or being defined by other`s expectations and opinions.
Jupiter and Uranus in opposition until Oct 2017, are pushing for expansion, truth and growth.
We will find that we have outgrown people, habits and patterns of behaviour that no longer serve our highest good.
Uranus and Jupiter are causing massive uprisings and demonstrations worldwide as Uranus and Jupiter fight to restore the balance of the people’s rights and injustices against the misuse of power.
Mars in Aries, together with the Lunar Eclipse in Leo gives us all the courage, faith and optimism we need, to face any fears or challenges head on.
To experience joy, we must first feel hope. The Leo Lunar eclipse is bringing hope, optimism, expansive vision and the power of visualisation. What we imagine, we can create.
“If we fully realised the power of our thoughts it would make us take every thought captive – it is with our thoughts that we create. We are ‘Creators’ with unlimited power, hindered only by our limited beliefs fostered onto us as children. Our natural state of being is one of unlimited potential… Remember how as a child you felt you had the power to make the sun shine?”.-The Law of Manifestation and Creating our own Realities.
Saturn urges that we take responsibility for communicating our deep inner truth and integrity; our beliefs can no longer be ignored. We have to be committed to living them and expressing them. And to discern to what we want to be focused and committed too, or to what we are no longer prepared to commit.
Its a great time to break out of routine do something inspiring and that we love. To follow where the love and our passions lead us too.
“If you can’t figure out your purpose, figure out your passion. For your passion will lead you right into your purpose.”
― T.D. Jakes
Current Moon Cycles Videos
Archive: Moon Cycles
- 2017 (47)
- April (11)
- • The Power Of Creation. New Moon in Taurus, 26th April.
- • New Moon Update 4-26-17
- • LunarOScopes, 26 April New Moon, Let’s Carefully Begin
- • New Moon 26 April 2017 The Dark Side
- • Full Moon in Libra, 10/11th April. A cosmic gift of light, love and hope!
- • Libra Full Moon Ritual for Peace April 2017
- • Full Moon Update 4-11-17
- • Intuitive Astrology: April Full Moon 2017
- • LunarOScopes, 11 April Full Moon, Let’s Intensely Reflect
- • Pink Full Moon in April 2017 | What is The Meaning of the Pink Full Moon?
- • Intuitive Meaning Of A Full Pink Moon
- March (12)
- • How To Use The Moon Phases In Your Favor
- • New Moon Update 3-27-17
- • Intuitive Astrology: March New Moon 2017
- • LunarOScopes, 27 March Aries New Moon, Let’s Carefully Begin
- • Virgo Full Moon, 12th March. Manifesting your dreams into reality
- • Cosmic Weather – Full Moon Report for 3.12.17
- • Crow Full Moon March 12, 2017
- • Full Crow Moon In Virgo – Feel The Feminine Power & Strength Arising
- • Full Moon in Virgo, March 12th, 2017 ~ Cosmic Healing
- • Full Moon Update 3-12-17
- • LunarOScopes, 12 March Virgo Full Moon, Let’s Release
- • Intuitive Astrology: Full Moon March 2017
- February (13)
- • February 26 2017 Pisces Solar Eclipse Awakens the Inner Eye
- • LunarOScopes, 26 February New Moon & Solar Eclipse, Let’s Really Begin
- • New Moon/Solar Eclipse in Pisces, February 26th ~ Unveiling Truth to Embrace Infinity
- • New Moon and Solar Eclipse Update 2-26-17
- • Intuitive Astrology: New Moon Solar Eclipse February 2017
- • New Moon/Solar Eclipse in Pisces 2/26/17
- • Full Moon/Lunar Eclipse Report – 2.10.17
- • Full Moon/Lunar Eclipse Update 2-10-17
- • 10th/11th February 2017: Lunar Eclipse in 23rd degree of Leo
- • February Lunar Eclipse Ritual for Peaceful Purging
- • Lunar Eclipse in Leo.Let your love light shine! 10th February.
- • Intuitive Astrology: February Lunar Eclipse 2017
- • LunarOScopes, 10 February Full Moon & Lunar Eclipse, Let’s Really Release
- January (11)
- • New Moon in Aquarius - Upgrade 10.0 An Epic Shift
- • The Call of Freedom! New Moon in Aquarius, 27th January.
- • New Moon Update 1-27-17
- • Intuitive Astrology: January New Moon 2017
- • LunarOScopes, 27 January New Moon, Let’s Begin
- • The First Full Moon Of The Year Is Coming — Are You Ready?
- • Cancerian Full Moon, January 12th: Balance, stability and Magic
- • Full Moon Update 1-12-17
- • Full Moon in Cancer.Liberate yourself and set yourself free!
- • Intuitive Astrology: January Full Moon 2017
- • LunarOScopes, 12 January Cancer Full Moon, Let’s Release
- April (11)
- 2016 (116)
- December (10)
- • New Moon, New Year Intention Setting Ritual for 2017
- • A New Moon in Capricorn 29th Dec, a New Year and New exciting adventures await you in 2017!
- • LunarOScopes, 29 December Capricorn New Moon, Let’s Carefully Begin
- • New Moon Update 12-28-16
- • Intuitive Astrology: December New Moon 2016
- • Full Moon Update 12-13-16
- • LunarOScopes, 13 December Gemini Full Moon, Let’s Release
- • The wonderful lightness of being, unleash your inner joy! Full Moon in Gemini, 13th December
- • Intuitive Astrology: December Full Moon 2016
- • What it Means When Your Birthday Falls on the New Moon or Full Moon
- November (8)
- • New Moon Update 11-29-16
- • LunarOScopes, 29 November Sagittarius New Moon, Let’s Begin
- • Intuitive Astrology: November New Moon 2016
- • Super Moon November 2016: Reflect, Release, & Manifest!
- • Find your inner sanctuary of peace, harmony and bliss. Super Full Moon in Taurus, November 14th
- • Full Moon Update 11-14-16
- • Intuitive Astrology: November Full Moon 2016
- • LunarOScopes, 14 November Taurus Full Moon, Let’s Release
- October (10)
- • Tonight's Halloween New Moon In Scorpio Is The Most Powerful Of The Year. THIS Is The Time To Manifest Your Wildest Dreams
- • Mystical, Powerful and healing.New Moon in Scorpio, 30th October
- • New Moon Update 10-30-16
- • Cosmic Weather: New Moon in Scorpio – 10.30.16
- • Intuitive Astrology: October New Moon 2016
- • Set yourself free! Super Full Moon in Aries, 16th October
- • Full Moon Update 10-15-16
- • Cosmic Weather – Full Moon in Aries, 10.15.16
- • LunarOScopes, 16 October Aries Full Moon, Let’s Release
- • Intuitive Astrology: October Super Full Moon 2016
- September (10)
- • Black Moon Ritual for Clearing and Manifesting September 2016
- • New Moon Update 9-30-16
- • New (Black) Moon Report for 9.30.16
- • You’ve got the power, you’ve got the love! New Moon in Libra, 30th September
- • LunarOScopes, 30 Sept Libra New Moon, Let’s Begin
- • Intuitive Astrology: September Black Moon 2016
- • Pisces Full Moon Eclipse Ritual for September 2016
- • 16th September 2016: Lunar Eclipse in 25th degree of Pisces 6:55 p.m. UT
- • Full Moon Update 9-16-16
- • Intuitive Astrology: Full Moon Eclipse September 2016
- August (8)
- • And we’re going to let it burn! New Moon Solar Eclipse 1st September
- • New Moon/Partial Solar Eclipse 9-1-16
- • Intuitive Astrology: September New Moon Solar Eclipse 2016
- • The love revolution! Full moon in Aquarius 18th August
- • 18th August 2016 (9:28 a.m. UT): Full Moon in 26th degree of Aquarius
- • Intuitive Astrology: August Full Moon 2016
- • Full Moon Update 8-18-16
- • LunarOScopes, 18 August Aquarius Full Moon, Let’s Release
- July (11)
- • LunarOScopes, 02 August Leo New Moon, Let’s Begin
- • Intuitive Astrology: August New Moon 2016
- • Let the love in and let love flow. Full moon in Capricorn, 19th July.
- • Full Moon Update 7-19-16
- • Cosmic Weather – Full Moon Report for 7/19/16
- • Intuitive Astrology: July Full Moon 2016
- • LunarOScopes, Capricorn Full Moon 19 July 2016, Let’s Release
- • Capricorn Full Moon|Love What You Do
- • Intuitive Astrology: July New Moon 2016
- • New Moon Update 7-4-16
- • LunarOScopes, 04 July 2016 New Moon, Let’s Begin
- June (9)
- • Cancer New Moon | Power and Success
- • Get ready for the love revolution! Full moon in Sagittarius 20th June
- • Full Moon/Solstice Update 6-20-16
- • LunarOScopes, 20 June 2016 Full Moon, Let’s Release
- • Sagittarius Full Moon | Magical Love Moonstruck
- • Intuitive Astrology: June Full Moon 2016
- • New Moon Update 6-4-16
- • The cards are on the Table.New moon in Gemini 4/5th June
- • LunarOScopes, 04 June 2016 Gemini New Moon, Let’s Begin
- May (11)
- • Intuitive Astrology: June New Moon 2016
- • How to Let Go and Release Using the Power of the Full Moon
- • 21st/22nd May 2016: Full Moon in Sagittarius
- • “A Time to Let it Go” - A Double Dose of Sagittarius (Full Moon in May & June 2016)
- • Adventurous dreamers unite, on a mission, seeking love, truth and happiness. Full moon in Sagittarius, 21 May.
- • Intuitive Astrology: May Full Moon 2016
- • LunarOScopes, Full Moon 21 May 2016, Let’s Really Release
- • New Moon Update 5-6-16
- • LunarOScopes, 06 May 2016, Let’s Carefully Begin
- • Intuitive Astrology: May New Moon 2016
- • Taurus New Moon – This Love Lasts
- April (13)
- • A Season of ‘Uncomfortable Truths’ or Destined Fate? – New Moon in Taurus & Full Moon in Sagittarius (May 2016)
- • Owning our power. Full moon in Scorpio 22nd April
- • Full Moon Update 4-21-16
- • Intuitive Astrology: April Full Moon 2016
- • Scorpio Full Moon Reveals Your Deepest Desires
- • LunarOScopes, 22 April 2016 Full Moon, Let’s Release
- • Cosmic Weather – New Moon Report – 4.7.16
- • 7th April 2016: New Moon in Aries
- • New Moon Update 4-7-16
- • LunarOScopes, 07 April 2016, Let’s Begin
- • New Moon in Aries April 7, 2016
- • Intuitive Astrology: April Super New Moon 2016
- • The Aries New Moon What it Means for You
- March (11)
- • Full Moon/Lunar Eclipse Update 3-23-16
- • Intuitive Astrology: Full Moon Eclipse March 2016
- • Full Moon, Lunar Eclipse in Libra March 23, 2016
- • LunarOScopes, 23 March 2016, Lunar Eclipse & Full Moon, Let’s Really Release
- • Cosmic Weather – Equinox & Full Moon Report
- • Libra Full Moon Eclipse
- • LunarOScopes, 08 March 2016, Solar Eclipse & New Moon, Let’s Really Begin
- • New Moon - Solar Eclipse Update 3-8-16
- • New Moon, Solar Eclipse in Pisces March 8, 2016
- • Intuitive Astrology: March New Moon Solar Eclipse 2016
- • Pisces Total Solar Eclipse is a SuperMoon
- February (9)
- • Intuitive Astrology: February Full Moon 2016
- • Full Moon Update 2-22-16
- • 22nd / 23rd February 2016: Full Moon in Virgo
- • Full Moon In Virgo - February 22, 2016
- • Virgo Full Moon – Work with Your Passion
- • Cosmic Weather – New Moon Report 2/8/16
- • New Moon Update 2-8-16
- • Aquarius New Moon – Fortune Favors the Bold
- • Following the Cycles of the Moon
- January (6)
- December (10)
- 2015 (96)
- December (6)
- November (10)
- • Full Moon Update 11-25-15
- • Intuitive Astrology: November Full Moon 2015
- • Shapeshifting, Dreaming and Dissolving – Gemini Full Moon + Saturn-Neptune Square
- • LunarOScopes, Full Moon in Gemini, 25 Nov 2015, Let’s Release
- • Gemini Full Moon & the Saturn Neptune Saga
- • The Transformative 11-11 New Moon Astrology 2015
- • New Moon Update 11-11-15
- • New Moon & Stargate Report for 11.11.15
- • Scorpio New Moon ~ Trust Your Instincts
- • LunarOScopes, Scorpio New Moon, 11 November 2015
- October (11)
- • Full Moon Report for 10/27/15
- • Full Moon Update 10-27-15
- • The Astrology of the October Full Moon 2015
- • Taurus Full Moon is a SuperMoon
- • Fruition and Fulfillment – Venus Meets Jupiter Approaching the Taurus Full Moon
- • LunarOScopes, Taurus Full Moon, 27 October 2015
- • Sparkling Libra New Moon with a Uranian twist
- • Calling All Beautiful Geniuses – Monday’s New Moon in Libra
- • The Astrology of the October New Moon 2015
- • Libra New Moon October 12th, 2015 ~ Sudden Changes
- • New Moon Update 10-12-15
- September (10)
- • Full Moon/lunar Eclipse Update 9-27-15
- • Slow Down, Surrender and Allow the Shift – Sunday’s Lunar Eclipse in Aries
- • Cosmic Weather – Fall (Spring) Equinox, Full Moon/Lunar Eclipse and Energy Update
- • LunarOScopes, 27 September 2015, Let’s Really Release
- • Rare Aries Super Harvest Blood Moon Eclipse
- • The Supermoon Virgo eclipse is a bounty of challenge, and inspiration
- • Purification and Presence – Saturday’s Solar Eclipse in Virgo
- • New Moon/Solar Eclipse Update 9-13-15
- • LunarOScopes, 13 September 2015, Let’s Begin (carefully)
- • Virgo New Moon Eclipse and Mercury Retrograde
- August (9)
- • Cosmic Weather – Full Moon in Pisces: Illumination, Transcendence and the Open Heart.
- • The Energy of the August Super Moon in Pisces
- • LunarOScopes 29 August 2015, Let’s Release
- • Full Moon Update 8-29-15
- • Pisces Full Moon is a SuperMoon
- • New Moon Update 8-14-15
- • The Energy of the August New Moon in Leo 2015
- • LunarOScopes, 14 August 2015, Let’s Begin (Carefully)
- • Leo New Moon Lights A Creative Fire in You
- July (11)
- • Full Moon Water to Recharge Your Body, Mind, and Spirit!
- • The Magic of a Blue Moon: July 31st
- • Full Moon Update 7-31-15
- • Surrender and Spaciousness – Saturn Stations Direct at the Aquarius Full Moon
- • LunarOScopes, 31 July 2015, Let’s Release
- • Aquarius Full Moon, Venus Retrograde & Jupiter in Virgo
- • Beautifully Gowned Wax Figures While Venus Retrogrades: The Aquarian Full Moon
- • New Moon Update 7-15-15
- • LunarOScopes, 15 July 2015, Let’s Begin
- • Cancer New Moon : Be the Warrior for Love
- • Big & Powerful Capricorn Full Moon: July 1, 2015
- June (7)
- May (8)
- • LunarOScopes, 02 June 2015, Let’s Really Release
- • Sagittarius Full Moon - Follow Your Dreams
- • LunarOScopes, 18 May 2015, Let’s Begin (Carefully)
- • Taurus New Moon Love, Money & Your Astrology
- • Scorpio Full Moon May 2015: the Cauldron of Transformation
- • Full Moon Update 5-3-15
- • Scorpio Full Moon
- • LunarOScopes, 03 May 2015, Let’s Release
- April (7)
- March (8)
- • Cosmic Weather ® – New Moon Report for 3.20.15
- • New Moon/Equinox Update 3-20-15
- • Pisces New Moon is a Total Solar Eclipse
- • LunarOScopes, 20 March 2015
- • Full Moon in Virgo ~ March 5, 2015 - VIDEO
- • By The Light Of The Moon - A Full Moon Meditation Video
- • This Virgo Full Moon is a karmic trigger
- • Full Moon Update 3-5-15
- February (2)
- January (7)
- 2014 (41)
- December (3)
- November (5)
- October (7)
- • Solar Eclipse at the New Moon October 23 2014
- • The New Moon Ritual…Setting Your Intentions & Manifesting Your Desires
- • New Moon/Solar Eclipse Update 10-23-14
- • Scorpio Solar Eclipse and A Wild Halloween
- • A Full Moon Release Ritual - Letting Go
- • Cosmic Weather – Full Moon Report for 10/8/14
- • Aries Full Moon Eclipse has a Grand Fire Trine
- September (5)
- August (6)
- July (4)
- June (5)
- May (4)
- April (2)