Category: Moon Cycles Hits: 1803
The February 15th New Moon eclipse (27 deg Aquarius, 4:05 PM EST) will conjoin Mercury (25 deg) and Juno (26 deg). New beginnings will involve a clear, possibly surprising, delivery of information. This can be something that excites or accelerates. Juno's involvement suggests a contract or agreement between partners (not necessarily romantic). This eclipse makes a sextile to Uranus (ruler of Aquarius) in Aries, so here's a touch of sizzle - this one will not follow the rules.
The Big "Yes"
Jupiter in Scorpio makes a wide square to the eclipse (and Mercury/Juno) which will pump things up significantly. The new development (or agreement/promise) will be big and bold. Limitless potential. Limitless excitement. Tons of room for growth. If this is a new relationship (or new relationship chapter) it will start off with a rush.
It's positive, but understand that New Moons are new. Meaning, the path ahead is not always obvious. Things are still developing. A square from Jupiter can exaggerate, so you may jump in or say "Yes" before you understand the whole story. Or, the massive promise may not pan out.
When Uranus and Aquarius are involved, it's unpredictable. Uranus is making an easy aspect, so the jolts should be minimal. And overall, this one looks pretty good. But watch out for that Jupiter square - get all the facts, look for proof, and don't agree to more than you're comfortable with.
The influences around this eclipse will start to build from February 9th, when Mercury crosses the Aquarius South Node. Here is the karmic message/agreement/connection. Mercury can be a specific person (messenger) or a flash of understanding. The South Node (the past) makes this a culminating influence (or ending), leading to the eclipse's new beginning.
On February 17th, the Sun and Mercury will make a superior conjunction (28 deg). In the Sun/Mercury cycle, this is also a culmination (final answer/decision/statement) and it will be connected to the last Sun/Mercury conjunction onDecember 12th, 2017. This will be a moment of clarity, connected to the eclipse. Everything you need to know will be in front of you.
A square between Mars in Sagittarius (with Vesta nearby) and Neptune in Pisces (13 deg) will be building during the eclipse and exact on February 17th. So while you'll see or hear the truth, efforts and focus will be muddled by undermining influences (addictions, denial, illness, deception).
You may jump too high and fall short. Vesta is about devotion and ultimate focus. When she joins Mars in Sag, there's a passionate obsession - a higher calling. But a square from Neptune undercuts the truth, so you may wander down the wrong path because you're focused (Vesta) on an illusory objective. Maybe you just feel weak/tired. This square speaks to the dark path ahead that accompanies all New Moons - the first few steps will be shaky. But that's ok, because you're not supposed to have it all worked out at this point. If you miss the path, you can always find it again.
Pay attention to the logic. Listen to what's being said. Tune into that flash of intuition. Then, use this to guide you through the muddy Mars/Vesta/Neptune square. Aquarius will have your answer or solution.
I'm Nadia Gilchrist. I've been using astrology and tarot as powerful tools for over 19 years, and launched Ruby Slipper Astrology in 2010. My readings are focused on non-judgemental, practical truth. I deliver these truths with empathy and observations about how you can improve (if you want to). I believe that past lives and spirituality are valid, but not much use if you can't apply them to your daily life. So this is what I do - bring transcendent concepts down to earth. I want to show you how astrology and tarot can work for you in the real world, because that's where you live.
I'm not psychic, and I don't believe in fixed futures. I do believe that your free will has the upper hand, and this creates a range of possible results. Astrology and tarot describe these possibilities, but the planets and cards do not dictate how your life unfolds - you do.
I live in Ontario, Canada where I share my life with my husband and our soft, fat cat (named Wednesday). Source
© 2017 crystalwind.ca. All rights reserved.
ॐ Namasté - Blessings!
© 2008-2018 crystalwind.ca. All rights reserved.
Current Moon Cycles Videos
Archive: Moon Cycles
- 2019 (19)
- March (6)
- February (5)
- January (8)
- • New Moon 4 February 2019 - Hope and Goodwill
- • Full Moon Update 1-20-19
- • The Spiritual Impact The Leo Full Moon And Total Lunar Eclipse Are Bringing
- • Lunar Eclipse 21 January 2019 - Change and Opportunity
- • The Spiritual Impact Of The New Moon in Capricorn With Solar Eclipse
- • The Partial Solar Eclipse On Jan 5th/6th - In Relationships!
- • Solar Eclipse 5 January 2019 - Big Business
- • New Moon/Eclipse Update 1-5-19
- 2018 (95)
- December (6)
- November (6)
- October (7)
- • New Moon 7 November 2018 - Say Sorry and Move On
- • Full Moon Update 10-24-18
- • The Spiritual Influence The Full Moon In Taurus Will Bring
- • Full Moon 24 October 2018 - Unexpected Love
- • New Moon Update 10-8-18
- • The Spiritual Influence The Upcoming Libra New Moon Is Providing
- • New Moon 8 October 2018 - Transformation
- September (9)
- • The Full Moon in Aries - in Relationships
- • Equinox - Aries Full Moon Update
- • The Spiritual Impact The Aries Full Moon Is Promising
- • Full Moon 24 September 2018 - Overcome Your Fears
- • New Moon Update 9-9-18
- • 9th September 2018: New Moon in Virgo
- • The New Moon in Virgo on Sept 9th in Relationships
- • New Moon 9 September 2018 - Opportunity and Success
- • The Spiritual Influence Of The Virgo New Moon Energies
- August (5)
- July (9)
- • Teachings From The Aquarius Full Moon For The Golden Age Of Aquarius
- • Full Moon Eclipse Update 7-27-18
- • The Spiritual Impact Of The Aquarius Full Moon And Total Lunar Eclipse
- • Full Moon Lunar Eclipse in Aquarius, July 27, 2018 ~ Conscious Release
- • This Capricorn Full Moon Helps To Calm Rattled Nerves
- • Moon Names
- • New Moon Update 7-12-18
- • The Spiritual Powers Of The Cancer New Moon & Partial Solar Eclipse
- • Friday 13th July New Moon - Sirius Isis Alignment
- June (9)
- • Enjoying The Blessings Of The Upcoming Capricorn Full Moon
- • Full Moon Update 6-27-18
- • Lunar Eclipse 27 July 2018 - Blood Moon
- • Full Moon 28 June 2018 - Break Free
- • New Moon Update 6-13-18
- • The Spiritual Powers Of The Gemini New Moon Energy Field
- • New Moon in Gemini, June 13th, 2018 ~ Quantum Shifts in Consciousness
- • New Moon 13 June 2018 - Lucky Stars
- • The Meaning Of The Moon Phase Of Your Birthday
- May (6)
- April (10)
- • The Full Moon in Scorpio and Relationships
- • Full Moon in Scorpio, April 30, 2018 - Exhumed
- • Full Moon Update 4-29-18
- • The Spiritual Influence The Full Moon In Scorpio Will Bring
- • Full Moon 29 April 2018 - Final Success
- • The New Moon In Aries Conjunct Uranus In Relationships
- • New Moon Update 4-15-18
- • New Moon in Aries, April 15, 2018 ~ A Catalyst for Change
- • The Spiritual Influence The Upcoming Aries New Moon Is Providing
- • New Moon 15 April 2018 - A New Day
- March (8)
- • Full Moon Update 3-31-18
- • How The Libra Full Moon Energies Are Influencing Our Life
- • Blue Moon 31 March 2018 – Full Moon Blues
- • Some Brief Notes On The New Moon In Pisces
- • New Moon Update 3-17-18
- • The Spiritual Influence Of The Pisces New Moon Energies
- • New Moon 17 March 2018 - Sexual Healing
- • Tonight Is The Full Crow Moon In Virgo - Get Ready For A Major Energy Shift!
- February (7)
- • Full Moon Update 3-1-18
- • The Spiritual Influence The Upcoming Virgo Full Moon Is Promising
- • Full Moon 1 March 2018 – Detoxify
- • The Spiritual Impact Of The Aquarius New Moon And Solar Eclipse
- • New Moon Solar Eclipse in Aquarius, February 15, 2018
- • New Moon/Solar Eclipse Update 2-15-18
- • New Moon Eclipse in Aquarius: The Path Ahead
- January (13)
- • Blood Super Moon Lunar Eclipse 31.1.18
- • The January 2018 “Super Blue Blood Moon” and the Leo/Aquarius axis
- • 31st Jan 2018: Lunar Eclipse in Leo
- • Full Moon Update 1-31-18
- • The Spiritual Influence This Leo Full Moon And Lunar Eclipse Have On Us
- • Lunar Eclipse 31 January 2018 - Super Woman
- • New Moon in Capricorn - Onwards!
- • New Moon in Capricorn, January 16/17, 2018 ~ Becoming Masters of New Earth
- • Understanding The Energies Field Of The Capricorn New Moon
- • New Moon Update 1-16-18
- • New Moon January 2018 - Flames of Love
- • Tonight Is The First (and Largest) Super Full Moon Of 2018 - Get Ready For An Energetic Bang!
- • A Cancerian Supermoon for the New Year
- 2017 (1)
- March (1)
- 2015 (1)
- 2014 (4)
- November (1)
- October (2)
- April (1)
- 2013 (1)
- September (1)
- 2012 (1)
- July (1)