Category: Moon Cycles Hits: 1987
Growth doesn’t have to come through strife, struggle and suffering, all the time. At the price of our own sanity, our peace of mind, our well-being.
Sometimes, growth is as simple and painless as tending to our own garden, and planting flowers in it. Flourishing – like Mother Nature teaches us. Receiving. Savouring. Accepting. Grounding ourselves in the Beauty and bounty that surround us, and creating our own bliss from it. Allowing life to flow to and through us.
The New Moon blooming in the fertile garden of Taurus (24°36) on May 15, at 11:47 AM UTC, is an initiation into the resilient wisdom of the senses, and much more. Supported by Mars and Pluto, in a semi-sextile aspect with her ruler, Venus, in Gemini, she also ushers in the Uranus in Taurus era, foreshadowing a 7-year time span of electrifying, innovative, overdue upgrades to our experience of the material plane, of wealth, of comfort, of pleasure. Even and especially if we have forgotten how to blossom and thrive just like Earth does. Even and especially if our skin and Soul are starving.
For although our greed and callousness threatened to obliterate it on a number of historical occasions, Earth is still a marvelous, welcoming place filled with wonder, gifts and blessings, us earthlings being among those. We are both the poison and the cure, the hunger and the food.
The material plane is not an enemy, nor a prison of the Soul. On the contrary – it’s only when we are grounded, that our Soul is free to soar. When we have solid boundaries. We cannot grow wings until we truly find our roots, our own core.
And if we’re not sure how to go about it, this New Moon – and Uranus – will help.
Energies at this time are geared towards manifestation, solidification and implementation; it’s an ideal time to work with resources, values, and anything that can increase our sense of stability, self-worth and self-esteem. A time to keep our heads down and start building stubbornly, confidently, persistently from the ground up, without depriving ourselves of the pleasure of the journey. The seeds we’re sowing will need to be nurtured over the long haul, for their growth will be slow, but inexorable.
Both Mars and Pluto form a supportive trine to this novilune – Taurus might be a fixed sign, but the energies are very much flowing onwards, ignited by the impetuous Martian willpower, and propelled by the slow burn of sustained Plutonian drive.
In many ways, this is not going to feel like an average Taurus New Moon. This is more than a personal shift – it’s a large-scale revolution that looms over us and starts with us. With our willingness to reimagine the space we occupy in the physical world and our relationship with it. With our ability to envision temporary comfort zones that soothe and nourish us without sucking us into inertia. With our efforts to embrace sustainable patterns of consumption. With us embracing ourselves and giving to ourselves unconditionally, until our cup overflows.
Uranus doesn’t recognize man-made boundaries, or differentiate between a small garden and the whole of the world. What happens in the here and now, around us, is simultaneously happening to mankind as well. And because of this butterfly effect, the luscious pastures of Taurus are going to look much different once the Great Awakener has moved on. This New Moon is our chance to get with the times.
“Moon Dream”, by Amanda Clark – amandaclarkartist.co.uk
Cristina Zodiac Poetry
My name is Cristina, but you might remember me as Aeterna - the alias I used back when this site was called Aeternalight Astrology. I'm an Astrologer based in Italy, with a MA in Cultural Anthropology and a passion for music, Nature and Art.
ReBlogged With Permisson From Cristina/Aeterna on www.crystalwind.caSource
© 2018 crystalwind.ca. All rights reserved.
ॐ Namasté - Blessings!
© 2008-2019 crystalwind.ca. All rights reserved.
Current Moon Cycles Videos
Archive: Moon Cycles
- 2019 (33)
- June (4)
- May (3)
- April (6)
- March (7)
- February (5)
- January (8)
- • New Moon 4 February 2019 - Hope and Goodwill
- • Full Moon Update 1-20-19
- • The Spiritual Impact The Leo Full Moon And Total Lunar Eclipse Are Bringing
- • Lunar Eclipse 21 January 2019 - Change and Opportunity
- • The Spiritual Impact Of The New Moon in Capricorn With Solar Eclipse
- • The Partial Solar Eclipse On Jan 5th/6th - In Relationships!
- • Solar Eclipse 5 January 2019 - Big Business
- • New Moon/Eclipse Update 1-5-19
- 2018 (87)
- December (5)
- November (6)
- October (7)
- • New Moon 7 November 2018 - Say Sorry and Move On
- • Full Moon Update 10-24-18
- • The Spiritual Influence The Full Moon In Taurus Will Bring
- • Full Moon 24 October 2018 - Unexpected Love
- • New Moon Update 10-8-18
- • The Spiritual Influence The Upcoming Libra New Moon Is Providing
- • New Moon 8 October 2018 - Transformation
- September (9)
- • The Full Moon in Aries - in Relationships
- • Equinox - Aries Full Moon Update
- • The Spiritual Impact The Aries Full Moon Is Promising
- • Full Moon 24 September 2018 - Overcome Your Fears
- • New Moon Update 9-9-18
- • 9th September 2018: New Moon in Virgo
- • The New Moon in Virgo on Sept 9th in Relationships
- • New Moon 9 September 2018 - Opportunity and Success
- • The Spiritual Influence Of The Virgo New Moon Energies
- August (5)
- July (8)
- • Teachings From The Aquarius Full Moon For The Golden Age Of Aquarius
- • Full Moon Eclipse Update 7-27-18
- • The Spiritual Impact Of The Aquarius Full Moon And Total Lunar Eclipse
- • Full Moon Lunar Eclipse in Aquarius, July 27, 2018 ~ Conscious Release
- • Moon Names
- • New Moon Update 7-12-18
- • The Spiritual Powers Of The Cancer New Moon & Partial Solar Eclipse
- • Friday 13th July New Moon - Sirius Isis Alignment
- June (9)
- • Enjoying The Blessings Of The Upcoming Capricorn Full Moon
- • Full Moon Update 6-27-18
- • Lunar Eclipse 27 July 2018 - Blood Moon
- • Full Moon 28 June 2018 - Break Free
- • New Moon Update 6-13-18
- • The Spiritual Powers Of The Gemini New Moon Energy Field
- • New Moon in Gemini, June 13th, 2018 ~ Quantum Shifts in Consciousness
- • New Moon 13 June 2018 - Lucky Stars
- • The Meaning Of The Moon Phase Of Your Birthday
- May (6)
- April (10)
- • The Full Moon in Scorpio and Relationships
- • Full Moon in Scorpio, April 30, 2018 - Exhumed
- • Full Moon Update 4-29-18
- • The Spiritual Influence The Full Moon In Scorpio Will Bring
- • Full Moon 29 April 2018 - Final Success
- • The New Moon In Aries Conjunct Uranus In Relationships
- • New Moon Update 4-15-18
- • New Moon in Aries, April 15, 2018 ~ A Catalyst for Change
- • The Spiritual Influence The Upcoming Aries New Moon Is Providing
- • New Moon 15 April 2018 - A New Day
- March (8)
- • Full Moon Update 3-31-18
- • How The Libra Full Moon Energies Are Influencing Our Life
- • Blue Moon 31 March 2018 – Full Moon Blues
- • Some Brief Notes On The New Moon In Pisces
- • New Moon Update 3-17-18
- • The Spiritual Influence Of The Pisces New Moon Energies
- • New Moon 17 March 2018 - Sexual Healing
- • Tonight Is The Full Crow Moon In Virgo - Get Ready For A Major Energy Shift!
- February (6)
- January (8)
- • Blood Super Moon Lunar Eclipse 31.1.18
- • 31st Jan 2018: Lunar Eclipse in Leo
- • Full Moon Update 1-31-18
- • The Spiritual Influence This Leo Full Moon And Lunar Eclipse Have On Us
- • Lunar Eclipse 31 January 2018 - Super Woman
- • New Moon in Capricorn - Onwards!
- • New Moon in Capricorn, January 16/17, 2018 ~ Becoming Masters of New Earth
- • Understanding The Energies Field Of The Capricorn New Moon
- 2017 (1)
- March (1)
- 2015 (1)
- 2014 (4)
- November (1)
- October (2)
- April (1)
- 2013 (1)
- September (1)
- 2012 (1)
- July (1)