Category: Moon Cycles Views: 1940
New Moon is Sunday, April 15 at 7:58 PM Mountain Daylight Time (MDT).
This New Moon marks the beginning of an accelerated time where the masculine begins to emerge as the one needing healing, attention and balance. It is only the seed being planted at this point but a good opportunity to make a commitment to support and nurture your own masculine qualities of will, clarity, intention, generosity, right action and protection.
Spend some time during this New Moon envisioning your “wildest dreams” and then asking for the support of the masculine to empower their manifestation. Be generous with yourself and others and be sensitive to the right timing of manifesting those dreams.
Aries New Moon
Sun and Moon in Aries ~ 26º
Sunday, April 15 7:58 PM Mountain Daylight Time
(Monday, April 16, 1:58 AM Greenwich Mean Time)
It’s a lively Aries month of shift and change. New Moon occurs deep into the sign of Aries at 26º and almost immediately shifts of sign and direction start to launch. Most prominent at New Moon is the conjunction with the Sun/Moon of Uranus 28º, The Awakener. Eris 23º, Feminine Spiritual Warrior, Master of Discord, undaunted by consequences of truth telling, out to unmask injustice, also influences the Aries Sun/Moon closely. It’s a game-changing reset of a Moon. Uranus and Eris don’t particularly care about your personal universe; they’re more concerned about larger collective influences. And with Pluto in Capricorn targeting transformation in government, corporate and financial structures, there is no lack of chaos and disruption, restlessness with the status quo and outright awakening to the contradictions and conflict we are living under.
Through what door is change coming into your life? Contemplate what has unexpectedly presented itself and caused you to have to adapt radically and shift your comfort levels. What has been your reaction to the unexpected? What does your emotional process show you about your wiring? Open-armed surrender? Slow to accept? Discombobulated by change and new demands? Growth can often be courted, invited or dealt to you by Spirit to prod you along.
At New Moon, Chiron is in the last, last, last degree and minutes of Pisces 29º55’ where it spent seven years teaching us about compassion and surrendering and healing the negative effects of the entire Age of Pisces. On April 17, Chiron moves into fiery, courageous, Aries for the next seven years. That’s a major shift point. We will truly embrace how we create our own reality and may it be magnificent and full of energy, vitality and protective instinct. Aries, as the masculine first sign and ruled by Mars, encompasses both our vital, emergence into individual selfhood and the mantle of the divine Warrior, champion and protector of all that is sacred and worth defending. Chiron will take us on the journey of healing our masculine selves and teaching us right use of the medicine of fire, desire and will in consort and balance with the feminine.
Mercury in Aries 4º, is stationing at New Moon, meaning it has traveled in retrograde since March 22, but now comes to a strengthening stand still and begins apparent forward motion again reaching the degree of its retrograde on May 3 when it is fully out of its shadow period. It means it’s extra powerful here. We have encountered experiences in the last few weeks that have us defining ourselves in new ways. We are living more easily in the moment, trusting Spirit, and enjoying the creativity of the new. Aries carefree, joyous experience of self and seeing through fresh eyes has been a gift of the season. Mercury moving direct is a signal to move forward in thought, word and deed.
With Aries New Moon, Mars is ruler of the chart, and what a course he has been treading. At 16º Capricorn here, Mars is traversing some major influences this month. Conjuncting Saturn on April 2nd causing many to ask ‘where are these anger flares coming from?’ Saturn is also stationary now increasing its power as it turns retrograde also on April 17 until early September. Mars having passed Saturn is headed towards Pluto at 21º on April 26. Mars conjunct Pluto can be some ruthless, competitive energy if you don’t channel it into a useful endeavor, preferably physical. We only have to deal with it every couple of years, but it’s worth curbing your aggression in relationships unless you’re into espionage or crime. You have a major energy ball at your command. Use it wisely. Neither a victim nor a bully be.
Jupiter in Scorpio is opposite Venus in Taurus expanding the sweetness of intimacy and reminding us of the gifts of our physicality. Her trine to Mars opens the doors to passion and earthy manifestation of our desires. Taurus/Scorpio also highlights our resources, wealth, inheritances and taxes. How fitting for April 15th – a traditional tax day in the USA. Jupiter is also in positive aspect to Pluto opening us to deep transformative forces that shake our very foundations. We are more open and more awake, more aware of the cycle of death and rebirth, more conscious than ever before thanks to our encounters with Pluto.
One last thing, Saturn sits at the apex of a Finger of God formation with Pallas Athena and Ceres/North Node forming the base. The point of growth here is taking the long view, having patience, making a plan, a template where Spirit can work with you. If we can make adjustments and bring our intention and focus to bear on our ambitions, we can harness the ability of our minds to strategically visualize the outcomes we desire while harnessing the ability of our hearts to nurture and protect what we find most valuable and necessary for a connected society.
The following are in Mountain Daylight Time (MDT):
- 04/19 Sun enters Taurus 9:12 PM MDT
- 04/29 Scorpio Full Moon 9º 6:58 PM MDT
- 05/15 Taurus New Moon 24º 5:48 AM MDT
- 05/15 Uranus enters Taurus for seven years
Image by CrystalWind.ca
Lena is an internationally known teacher and shamanic practitioner. She apprenticed for 10 years with a Huichol Shaman from Mexico and has studied cross cultural shamanic healing from numerous traditions including the Amazon basin, Native American, Northern European and Siberian. Lena has taught and worked with individuals, groups, businesses and communities for the past 25 years, helping to bring shamanic nature based wisdom back into people's lives. One of her specialities is the woven song tradition of the Shipibo tribe in the Peruvian Amazon, the singing of Icaros or healing songs. The individual healing work with these energy patterns through song and other shamanic techniques has had a powerful impact on her clients. Lena is the co-author of the "Secrets of Shamanism, How to Tap the Spirit Power Within" and a contributor to "The Power Path". Along with husband and partner Jose, she is the co-founder and one of the primary instructors of Power Path Seminars and the School of Shamanism.
ॐ Namasté - Blessings!
© 2008-2019 crystalwind.ca. All rights reserved.
Archive: Moon Cycles
- 2019 (38)
- July (3)
- June (6)
- May (3)
- April (6)
- March (7)
- February (5)
- January (8)
- • New Moon 4 February 2019 - Hope and Goodwill
- • Full Moon Update 1-20-19
- • The Spiritual Impact The Leo Full Moon And Total Lunar Eclipse Are Bringing
- • Lunar Eclipse 21 January 2019 - Change and Opportunity
- • The Spiritual Impact Of The New Moon in Capricorn With Solar Eclipse
- • The Partial Solar Eclipse On Jan 5th/6th - In Relationships!
- • Solar Eclipse 5 January 2019 - Big Business
- • New Moon/Eclipse Update 1-5-19
- 2018 (87)
- December (5)
- November (6)
- October (7)
- • New Moon 7 November 2018 - Say Sorry and Move On
- • Full Moon Update 10-24-18
- • The Spiritual Influence The Full Moon In Taurus Will Bring
- • Full Moon 24 October 2018 - Unexpected Love
- • New Moon Update 10-8-18
- • The Spiritual Influence The Upcoming Libra New Moon Is Providing
- • New Moon 8 October 2018 - Transformation
- September (9)
- • The Full Moon in Aries - in Relationships
- • Equinox - Aries Full Moon Update
- • The Spiritual Impact The Aries Full Moon Is Promising
- • Full Moon 24 September 2018 - Overcome Your Fears
- • New Moon Update 9-9-18
- • 9th September 2018: New Moon in Virgo
- • The New Moon in Virgo on Sept 9th in Relationships
- • New Moon 9 September 2018 - Opportunity and Success
- • The Spiritual Influence Of The Virgo New Moon Energies
- August (5)
- July (8)
- • Teachings From The Aquarius Full Moon For The Golden Age Of Aquarius
- • Full Moon Eclipse Update 7-27-18
- • The Spiritual Impact Of The Aquarius Full Moon And Total Lunar Eclipse
- • Full Moon Lunar Eclipse in Aquarius, July 27, 2018 ~ Conscious Release
- • Moon Names
- • New Moon Update 7-12-18
- • The Spiritual Powers Of The Cancer New Moon & Partial Solar Eclipse
- • Friday 13th July New Moon - Sirius Isis Alignment
- June (9)
- • Enjoying The Blessings Of The Upcoming Capricorn Full Moon
- • Full Moon Update 6-27-18
- • Lunar Eclipse 27 July 2018 - Blood Moon
- • Full Moon 28 June 2018 - Break Free
- • New Moon Update 6-13-18
- • The Spiritual Powers Of The Gemini New Moon Energy Field
- • New Moon in Gemini, June 13th, 2018 ~ Quantum Shifts in Consciousness
- • New Moon 13 June 2018 - Lucky Stars
- • The Meaning Of The Moon Phase Of Your Birthday
- May (6)
- April (10)
- • The Full Moon in Scorpio and Relationships
- • Full Moon in Scorpio, April 30, 2018 - Exhumed
- • Full Moon Update 4-29-18
- • The Spiritual Influence The Full Moon In Scorpio Will Bring
- • Full Moon 29 April 2018 - Final Success
- • The New Moon In Aries Conjunct Uranus In Relationships
- • New Moon Update 4-15-18
- • New Moon in Aries, April 15, 2018 ~ A Catalyst for Change
- • The Spiritual Influence The Upcoming Aries New Moon Is Providing
- • New Moon 15 April 2018 - A New Day
- March (8)
- • Full Moon Update 3-31-18
- • How The Libra Full Moon Energies Are Influencing Our Life
- • Blue Moon 31 March 2018 – Full Moon Blues
- • Some Brief Notes On The New Moon In Pisces
- • New Moon Update 3-17-18
- • The Spiritual Influence Of The Pisces New Moon Energies
- • New Moon 17 March 2018 - Sexual Healing
- • Tonight Is The Full Crow Moon In Virgo - Get Ready For A Major Energy Shift!
- February (6)
- January (8)
- • Blood Super Moon Lunar Eclipse 31.1.18
- • 31st Jan 2018: Lunar Eclipse in Leo
- • Full Moon Update 1-31-18
- • The Spiritual Influence This Leo Full Moon And Lunar Eclipse Have On Us
- • Lunar Eclipse 31 January 2018 - Super Woman
- • New Moon in Capricorn - Onwards!
- • New Moon in Capricorn, January 16/17, 2018 ~ Becoming Masters of New Earth
- • Understanding The Energies Field Of The Capricorn New Moon
- 2017 (1)
- March (1)
- 2015 (1)
- 2014 (4)
- November (1)
- October (2)
- April (1)
- 2013 (1)
- September (1)
- 2012 (1)
- July (1)