Category: Moon Cycles Hits: 879
Reignite your passion for life, for love!
New Moon in Aries at 7 degrees, 27/28th March 2017
The New Moon and Sun in the fire sign of Aries are conjoined to Venus, illuminating all matters of our heart and our desires. The Sun reignites our passion for love and for life.
It is the high point of the current Venus retrograde cycle and a re-birthing of the heart.
All themes related to Venus, currently in retrograde, will become intensified.
In Aries, we will feel deeply impassioned about what we love, what we desire, what we want and don’t want.
Venus represents our desires and the Sun our conscious wants and needs. Conjoined together we will KNOW what we want and desire. We will know what’s worth fighting for and feeling passionate about.
This New Moon takes place shortly after the Spring Equinox, marking the beginning of the new astrological year. The ending of a year-long cycle and a time of initiating new beginnings with positive new enthusiasm, drive and passion.
Passion is the fuel of the soul.
Mercury, the planet of communication and rational thinking, is conjoined to the revolutionary Planet of Uranus in Aries. This can give us sudden illuminating insights, which can feel like the switch suddenly being flipped on, as well as the match igniting the flame. Resulting for some, in sudden and possibly shocking or unexpected decision making. Or we could just as well be on the receiving end. Mercury in a tense aspect to Jupiter and Pluto can lead to power struggles as we try to push through our point of view.
Uranus awakens everything it touches, it’s as if a light switch is turned on, one you didn’t even know was there. Sudden, abrupt, and immediate and without warning .A wake-up call.
If you are currently undecided about a relationship or a creative, financial or business venture, you may well suddenly know the right answer and the right decision to make.
The New Moon in Aries points towards the pathway of your growth and individuation. It means you won’t be satisfied until you have truly tasted the freedom to be yourself.
We are being reminded of our own special uniqueness.
Now more than ever, there will be an urge to question who you really want to be, are you living by your code, or are you just following the rigid structures that have been put in place by your parents, culture and society?
And even by your own worn out beliefs and expectations of yourself, or who you think you should be?
Uranus has the ultimate mission of promoting higher self-awareness.
Uranus awakens your need for freedom; with Mercury conjoined to Uranus , the freedom you need comes in the form of self-expression.
The New Moon in Aries gives us focus and independent direction.With so much vibrating energy, we need to be able to direct energy toward goals and activities that excite us, without being held back by worries over what others will think of you.
Failing to do so might mean a lot of nervous energy, expressed as erratic behaviour that disrupt (rather than energise) others.
Once you find your passionate interest and give yourself permission to pursue it, there is much potential for brilliance…Even genius. Finally enabling you to take the needed steps to put your new life into action.
Our own needs are very much at the forefront, as Aries teaches us how a healthy ego and self-love must be at the core of all things, as this is the Hero’s journey. Courageously pioneering the way ahead with fresh new beginnings and a renewed lust for life
Aries symbolise the quest to express individuality, to assert willpower, and to create vitality for initiating new cycles of experience.
The fire sign of Aries is the archetype of the Warrior hero taking action. With the Sun in Aries, we become activated to overcome challenges and to initiate the new, through courage, enthusiasm and leadership.
Destiny welcomes initiative and free will. It is our greatest gift if used correctly. The word courage comes from the root “cour” which means heart, centre, or core.
Courage manifests when you fear the path ahead, but take the first step anyway, seizing the moment to pioneer vigorously into new frontiers of consciousness and living. Aries calls us to act in line with our highest ideals.
Venus in Aries has an impulsive, passionate, extrovert and bold romantic nature. Here she is direct, open, and honest.
Aries can show us how to have a healthy ego as opposed to a false ego. One that is built on our inner truth, is authentic and without fear to walk our talk. One based on our true core self. Only then can we develop our full potential.
In the sign of Aries, we will be more focused on our own needs and how to get them met. We will feel a need to speak our truth and have a desire for more excitement, freedom, independence and adventure. Issues may arise about how we can integrate those needs into our relationship.
Relationships that don’t support freedom and growth, but keep the status quo at all costs out of fear, will be under critical review now.
Jupiter in Libra is supporting our relationships to step up to a new paradigm to a more evolved and conscious level of relating. Based on more emotional maturity and honesty instead of unhealthy dependencies.
Jupiter in Libra in opposition to Mercury is expanding our wisdom and intelligence of the heart.
The wisdom of the heart is really…the connection to your authentic power, to that source of realness and genuineness that you have inside.-Howard Martin
Current Moon Cycles Videos
Archive: Moon Cycles
- 2017 (47)
- April (11)
- • The Power Of Creation. New Moon in Taurus, 26th April.
- • New Moon Update 4-26-17
- • LunarOScopes, 26 April New Moon, Let’s Carefully Begin
- • New Moon 26 April 2017 The Dark Side
- • Full Moon in Libra, 10/11th April. A cosmic gift of light, love and hope!
- • Libra Full Moon Ritual for Peace April 2017
- • Full Moon Update 4-11-17
- • Intuitive Astrology: April Full Moon 2017
- • LunarOScopes, 11 April Full Moon, Let’s Intensely Reflect
- • Pink Full Moon in April 2017 | What is The Meaning of the Pink Full Moon?
- • Intuitive Meaning Of A Full Pink Moon
- March (12)
- • How To Use The Moon Phases In Your Favor
- • New Moon Update 3-27-17
- • Intuitive Astrology: March New Moon 2017
- • LunarOScopes, 27 March Aries New Moon, Let’s Carefully Begin
- • Virgo Full Moon, 12th March. Manifesting your dreams into reality
- • Cosmic Weather – Full Moon Report for 3.12.17
- • Crow Full Moon March 12, 2017
- • Full Crow Moon In Virgo – Feel The Feminine Power & Strength Arising
- • Full Moon in Virgo, March 12th, 2017 ~ Cosmic Healing
- • Full Moon Update 3-12-17
- • LunarOScopes, 12 March Virgo Full Moon, Let’s Release
- • Intuitive Astrology: Full Moon March 2017
- February (13)
- • February 26 2017 Pisces Solar Eclipse Awakens the Inner Eye
- • LunarOScopes, 26 February New Moon & Solar Eclipse, Let’s Really Begin
- • New Moon/Solar Eclipse in Pisces, February 26th ~ Unveiling Truth to Embrace Infinity
- • New Moon and Solar Eclipse Update 2-26-17
- • Intuitive Astrology: New Moon Solar Eclipse February 2017
- • New Moon/Solar Eclipse in Pisces 2/26/17
- • Full Moon/Lunar Eclipse Report – 2.10.17
- • Full Moon/Lunar Eclipse Update 2-10-17
- • 10th/11th February 2017: Lunar Eclipse in 23rd degree of Leo
- • February Lunar Eclipse Ritual for Peaceful Purging
- • Lunar Eclipse in Leo.Let your love light shine! 10th February.
- • Intuitive Astrology: February Lunar Eclipse 2017
- • LunarOScopes, 10 February Full Moon & Lunar Eclipse, Let’s Really Release
- January (11)
- • New Moon in Aquarius - Upgrade 10.0 An Epic Shift
- • The Call of Freedom! New Moon in Aquarius, 27th January.
- • New Moon Update 1-27-17
- • Intuitive Astrology: January New Moon 2017
- • LunarOScopes, 27 January New Moon, Let’s Begin
- • The First Full Moon Of The Year Is Coming — Are You Ready?
- • Cancerian Full Moon, January 12th: Balance, stability and Magic
- • Full Moon Update 1-12-17
- • Full Moon in Cancer.Liberate yourself and set yourself free!
- • Intuitive Astrology: January Full Moon 2017
- • LunarOScopes, 12 January Cancer Full Moon, Let’s Release
- April (11)
- 2016 (116)
- December (10)
- • New Moon, New Year Intention Setting Ritual for 2017
- • A New Moon in Capricorn 29th Dec, a New Year and New exciting adventures await you in 2017!
- • LunarOScopes, 29 December Capricorn New Moon, Let’s Carefully Begin
- • New Moon Update 12-28-16
- • Intuitive Astrology: December New Moon 2016
- • Full Moon Update 12-13-16
- • LunarOScopes, 13 December Gemini Full Moon, Let’s Release
- • The wonderful lightness of being, unleash your inner joy! Full Moon in Gemini, 13th December
- • Intuitive Astrology: December Full Moon 2016
- • What it Means When Your Birthday Falls on the New Moon or Full Moon
- November (8)
- • New Moon Update 11-29-16
- • LunarOScopes, 29 November Sagittarius New Moon, Let’s Begin
- • Intuitive Astrology: November New Moon 2016
- • Super Moon November 2016: Reflect, Release, & Manifest!
- • Find your inner sanctuary of peace, harmony and bliss. Super Full Moon in Taurus, November 14th
- • Full Moon Update 11-14-16
- • Intuitive Astrology: November Full Moon 2016
- • LunarOScopes, 14 November Taurus Full Moon, Let’s Release
- October (10)
- • Tonight's Halloween New Moon In Scorpio Is The Most Powerful Of The Year. THIS Is The Time To Manifest Your Wildest Dreams
- • Mystical, Powerful and healing.New Moon in Scorpio, 30th October
- • New Moon Update 10-30-16
- • Cosmic Weather: New Moon in Scorpio – 10.30.16
- • Intuitive Astrology: October New Moon 2016
- • Set yourself free! Super Full Moon in Aries, 16th October
- • Full Moon Update 10-15-16
- • Cosmic Weather – Full Moon in Aries, 10.15.16
- • LunarOScopes, 16 October Aries Full Moon, Let’s Release
- • Intuitive Astrology: October Super Full Moon 2016
- September (10)
- • Black Moon Ritual for Clearing and Manifesting September 2016
- • New Moon Update 9-30-16
- • New (Black) Moon Report for 9.30.16
- • You’ve got the power, you’ve got the love! New Moon in Libra, 30th September
- • LunarOScopes, 30 Sept Libra New Moon, Let’s Begin
- • Intuitive Astrology: September Black Moon 2016
- • Pisces Full Moon Eclipse Ritual for September 2016
- • 16th September 2016: Lunar Eclipse in 25th degree of Pisces 6:55 p.m. UT
- • Full Moon Update 9-16-16
- • Intuitive Astrology: Full Moon Eclipse September 2016
- August (8)
- • And we’re going to let it burn! New Moon Solar Eclipse 1st September
- • New Moon/Partial Solar Eclipse 9-1-16
- • Intuitive Astrology: September New Moon Solar Eclipse 2016
- • The love revolution! Full moon in Aquarius 18th August
- • 18th August 2016 (9:28 a.m. UT): Full Moon in 26th degree of Aquarius
- • Intuitive Astrology: August Full Moon 2016
- • Full Moon Update 8-18-16
- • LunarOScopes, 18 August Aquarius Full Moon, Let’s Release
- July (11)
- • LunarOScopes, 02 August Leo New Moon, Let’s Begin
- • Intuitive Astrology: August New Moon 2016
- • Let the love in and let love flow. Full moon in Capricorn, 19th July.
- • Full Moon Update 7-19-16
- • Cosmic Weather – Full Moon Report for 7/19/16
- • Intuitive Astrology: July Full Moon 2016
- • LunarOScopes, Capricorn Full Moon 19 July 2016, Let’s Release
- • Capricorn Full Moon|Love What You Do
- • Intuitive Astrology: July New Moon 2016
- • New Moon Update 7-4-16
- • LunarOScopes, 04 July 2016 New Moon, Let’s Begin
- June (9)
- • Cancer New Moon | Power and Success
- • Get ready for the love revolution! Full moon in Sagittarius 20th June
- • Full Moon/Solstice Update 6-20-16
- • LunarOScopes, 20 June 2016 Full Moon, Let’s Release
- • Sagittarius Full Moon | Magical Love Moonstruck
- • Intuitive Astrology: June Full Moon 2016
- • New Moon Update 6-4-16
- • The cards are on the Table.New moon in Gemini 4/5th June
- • LunarOScopes, 04 June 2016 Gemini New Moon, Let’s Begin
- May (11)
- • Intuitive Astrology: June New Moon 2016
- • How to Let Go and Release Using the Power of the Full Moon
- • 21st/22nd May 2016: Full Moon in Sagittarius
- • “A Time to Let it Go” - A Double Dose of Sagittarius (Full Moon in May & June 2016)
- • Adventurous dreamers unite, on a mission, seeking love, truth and happiness. Full moon in Sagittarius, 21 May.
- • Intuitive Astrology: May Full Moon 2016
- • LunarOScopes, Full Moon 21 May 2016, Let’s Really Release
- • New Moon Update 5-6-16
- • LunarOScopes, 06 May 2016, Let’s Carefully Begin
- • Intuitive Astrology: May New Moon 2016
- • Taurus New Moon – This Love Lasts
- April (13)
- • A Season of ‘Uncomfortable Truths’ or Destined Fate? – New Moon in Taurus & Full Moon in Sagittarius (May 2016)
- • Owning our power. Full moon in Scorpio 22nd April
- • Full Moon Update 4-21-16
- • Intuitive Astrology: April Full Moon 2016
- • Scorpio Full Moon Reveals Your Deepest Desires
- • LunarOScopes, 22 April 2016 Full Moon, Let’s Release
- • Cosmic Weather – New Moon Report – 4.7.16
- • 7th April 2016: New Moon in Aries
- • New Moon Update 4-7-16
- • LunarOScopes, 07 April 2016, Let’s Begin
- • New Moon in Aries April 7, 2016
- • Intuitive Astrology: April Super New Moon 2016
- • The Aries New Moon What it Means for You
- March (11)
- • Full Moon/Lunar Eclipse Update 3-23-16
- • Intuitive Astrology: Full Moon Eclipse March 2016
- • Full Moon, Lunar Eclipse in Libra March 23, 2016
- • LunarOScopes, 23 March 2016, Lunar Eclipse & Full Moon, Let’s Really Release
- • Cosmic Weather – Equinox & Full Moon Report
- • Libra Full Moon Eclipse
- • LunarOScopes, 08 March 2016, Solar Eclipse & New Moon, Let’s Really Begin
- • New Moon - Solar Eclipse Update 3-8-16
- • New Moon, Solar Eclipse in Pisces March 8, 2016
- • Intuitive Astrology: March New Moon Solar Eclipse 2016
- • Pisces Total Solar Eclipse is a SuperMoon
- February (9)
- • Intuitive Astrology: February Full Moon 2016
- • Full Moon Update 2-22-16
- • 22nd / 23rd February 2016: Full Moon in Virgo
- • Full Moon In Virgo - February 22, 2016
- • Virgo Full Moon – Work with Your Passion
- • Cosmic Weather – New Moon Report 2/8/16
- • New Moon Update 2-8-16
- • Aquarius New Moon – Fortune Favors the Bold
- • Following the Cycles of the Moon
- January (6)
- December (10)
- 2015 (96)
- December (6)
- November (10)
- • Full Moon Update 11-25-15
- • Intuitive Astrology: November Full Moon 2015
- • Shapeshifting, Dreaming and Dissolving – Gemini Full Moon + Saturn-Neptune Square
- • LunarOScopes, Full Moon in Gemini, 25 Nov 2015, Let’s Release
- • Gemini Full Moon & the Saturn Neptune Saga
- • The Transformative 11-11 New Moon Astrology 2015
- • New Moon Update 11-11-15
- • New Moon & Stargate Report for 11.11.15
- • Scorpio New Moon ~ Trust Your Instincts
- • LunarOScopes, Scorpio New Moon, 11 November 2015
- October (11)
- • Full Moon Report for 10/27/15
- • Full Moon Update 10-27-15
- • The Astrology of the October Full Moon 2015
- • Taurus Full Moon is a SuperMoon
- • Fruition and Fulfillment – Venus Meets Jupiter Approaching the Taurus Full Moon
- • LunarOScopes, Taurus Full Moon, 27 October 2015
- • Sparkling Libra New Moon with a Uranian twist
- • Calling All Beautiful Geniuses – Monday’s New Moon in Libra
- • The Astrology of the October New Moon 2015
- • Libra New Moon October 12th, 2015 ~ Sudden Changes
- • New Moon Update 10-12-15
- September (10)
- • Full Moon/lunar Eclipse Update 9-27-15
- • Slow Down, Surrender and Allow the Shift – Sunday’s Lunar Eclipse in Aries
- • Cosmic Weather – Fall (Spring) Equinox, Full Moon/Lunar Eclipse and Energy Update
- • LunarOScopes, 27 September 2015, Let’s Really Release
- • Rare Aries Super Harvest Blood Moon Eclipse
- • The Supermoon Virgo eclipse is a bounty of challenge, and inspiration
- • Purification and Presence – Saturday’s Solar Eclipse in Virgo
- • New Moon/Solar Eclipse Update 9-13-15
- • LunarOScopes, 13 September 2015, Let’s Begin (carefully)
- • Virgo New Moon Eclipse and Mercury Retrograde
- August (9)
- • Cosmic Weather – Full Moon in Pisces: Illumination, Transcendence and the Open Heart.
- • The Energy of the August Super Moon in Pisces
- • LunarOScopes 29 August 2015, Let’s Release
- • Full Moon Update 8-29-15
- • Pisces Full Moon is a SuperMoon
- • New Moon Update 8-14-15
- • The Energy of the August New Moon in Leo 2015
- • LunarOScopes, 14 August 2015, Let’s Begin (Carefully)
- • Leo New Moon Lights A Creative Fire in You
- July (11)
- • Full Moon Water to Recharge Your Body, Mind, and Spirit!
- • The Magic of a Blue Moon: July 31st
- • Full Moon Update 7-31-15
- • Surrender and Spaciousness – Saturn Stations Direct at the Aquarius Full Moon
- • LunarOScopes, 31 July 2015, Let’s Release
- • Aquarius Full Moon, Venus Retrograde & Jupiter in Virgo
- • Beautifully Gowned Wax Figures While Venus Retrogrades: The Aquarian Full Moon
- • New Moon Update 7-15-15
- • LunarOScopes, 15 July 2015, Let’s Begin
- • Cancer New Moon : Be the Warrior for Love
- • Big & Powerful Capricorn Full Moon: July 1, 2015
- June (7)
- May (8)
- • LunarOScopes, 02 June 2015, Let’s Really Release
- • Sagittarius Full Moon - Follow Your Dreams
- • LunarOScopes, 18 May 2015, Let’s Begin (Carefully)
- • Taurus New Moon Love, Money & Your Astrology
- • Scorpio Full Moon May 2015: the Cauldron of Transformation
- • Full Moon Update 5-3-15
- • Scorpio Full Moon
- • LunarOScopes, 03 May 2015, Let’s Release
- April (7)
- March (8)
- • Cosmic Weather ® – New Moon Report for 3.20.15
- • New Moon/Equinox Update 3-20-15
- • Pisces New Moon is a Total Solar Eclipse
- • LunarOScopes, 20 March 2015
- • Full Moon in Virgo ~ March 5, 2015 - VIDEO
- • By The Light Of The Moon - A Full Moon Meditation Video
- • This Virgo Full Moon is a karmic trigger
- • Full Moon Update 3-5-15
- February (2)
- January (7)
- 2014 (41)
- December (3)
- November (5)
- October (7)
- • Solar Eclipse at the New Moon October 23 2014
- • The New Moon Ritual…Setting Your Intentions & Manifesting Your Desires
- • New Moon/Solar Eclipse Update 10-23-14
- • Scorpio Solar Eclipse and A Wild Halloween
- • A Full Moon Release Ritual - Letting Go
- • Cosmic Weather – Full Moon Report for 10/8/14
- • Aries Full Moon Eclipse has a Grand Fire Trine
- September (5)
- August (6)
- July (4)
- June (5)
- May (4)
- April (2)