Category: Moon Cycles Hits: 1035
The Call of Freedom! New Moon in Aquarius, 27th January at 8 degrees.
The New Moon in Aquarius heralds in an important and powerful new cycle that sets the tone for the rest of the year as Uranus the ruler of the New Moon and Eris, The Great Awakeners, have begun a new cycle heralding in revolutionary change and will be major players until October of 2017.
The winds of change are blowing, and the tides of change are turning!
“And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom”.
We are beginning a new phase as we head into the eclipse season in February which brings exciting and bright new opportunities.
The power of intention and new beginnings made at this New Moon will be particularly potent as it leads us directly into the next eclipse on the 10th February in Leo, when life will move forward rapidly, helping us to manifest our dreams and desires for self-expression, joy, creativity and success.
New beginnings, projects and plans started now, will culminate and reach a high point at the eclipse in Aquarius on Aug 7th.
Its important therefore to become clear-headed now, about exactly what we want and in which direction we want to go. We are given a unique opportunity to do exactly that, at this New Moon, as we will find it easier to detach a little from the noise of life and gain clarity.
The Moon and the Sun are conjoined together in the revolutionary and progressive sign of Aquarius. They stand together united, with a certain distance and detachment from the other planets, making no strong aspects to them. We will therefore find it easier than usual to detach ourselves emotionally and mentally from the somewhat chaotic events of recent times, enabling us to listen to our inner voice and discern our wants and needs and to gain a new, fresh perspective on life.
The New Moon in the lighter air sign of Aquarius is giving us a much-needed respite and breath of fresh air, after we have had so many planets in the emotional and sensitive sign of Pisces, where we may have felt a little overwhelmed at times with feelings of losing our orientation and bearings in life.
The New Moon asks us to embrace and integrate the Aquarius values in our way of thinking and in our lives.
Aquarius is unique, the revolutionary and humanitarian. The free-thinker, independent, open minded and tolerant. Always open to learning something new, listening to the perspective of others, without to much attachment to his own fixed ideas of how things should be. He understands that by doing so, we leave no room for growth and change. And without change, there can be no progress and no moving forward.
We are granted at this new moon with the serenity to accept the things we cannot change, the courage to change the things we can, and the wisdom to know the difference.
We feel the evolutionary push to embrace change as Uranus the ruler of the New Moon is making strong aspects to Jupiter, Pluto and Mercury. We can feel inspired and creative and have a heightened sense of our own special uniqueness with a strong desire for self-expression of our individuality.
It’s a wake-up call, and we may gain sudden insights, like flashes of lightning giving us fresh, new inspiring ideas about how to do things differently in the areas of our lives that have become stuck and stagnant.
The New Moon sits in the middle, amidst all other planets, while at the same time making no strong aspects. Which enables us to see where we have come from and where we are going simultaneously. We are given a birds-eye view and unique perspective on everything that has taken place and is going on around us.Helping us to gain clarity and a real sense of where and how our future path to happiness lies.
Uranus and Jupiter’s positive aspect to Saturn in Sagittarius ensures that any changes we undertake in our lives are supported with long-term chances of success and fortune.
Uranus in opposition to Jupiter in Libra, helps us to think out of the box and fight for progressive change and justice personally and collectively. It is a chance for mankind to heal collectively and to find new and innovative ways to heal social injustices and bring in a new and fairer social order for many and not just a few.
Aquarius is a free spirit, where ideals of freedom, tolerance, and humanitarian values are high on their list.They seek freedom of expression and believe in living together in a brotherhood of man/women based on equality.
It’s time for Idealist and dreamers to unite. Find your tribe and come together with like-minded people, for we understand now, that we can achieve so much more by working together, than alone. That’s how we bring power to the people.
We can become the fearless visionary as Mars changes signs from Pisces to the courageous sign of Aries on then 28th January
Mars in his own sign of Aries will amp up the feeling of fiery rebellion as he makes aspects to Uranus and Jupiter throughout the month of February.
Personally and collectively, situations or people who try to repress our freedom and self-expression will encounter major resistance.
The New Moon in Aquarius reminds us that our true essence is that of a free spirit. It’s our birthright and our innate nature to be completely free. We find happiness when we have the freedom to be who we really are. True freedom starts from within.
When being faced with major decisions let the truth of your free spirit guide you.
Uranus the revolutionary and bringer of change together with Eris the goddess of discord, who represents the voice of the oppressed, are pushing the reset button to enable us to live a life of inner and outer freedom based on truth and justice.
“The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.”- Albert Camus
Deep healing is available to us, as Venus conjoins with Chiron the wounded healer and makes a tense aspect to Saturn.
There is a strong desire to live life and envision a future, based on compassion and love as Mars, Chiron, Venus and Neptune are all in the compassionate sign of Pisces. Putting our relationships and our heartfelt needs and desires especially under the magnifying glass. Venus and Chiron. inspire us to use our power of love to heal ourselves and others starting with self-love.
Only then can we let go of unhealthy attachment and dependencies. Aquarius teaches us about the important balance of attachment and non-attachment. We find inner freedom by letting go of our fixed expectations as to how we think people, life and the outcome SHOULD be. We find freedom and happiness by letting go of expectations and by accepting what is, while at the same time working in the here and now to create a better future.
Pluto in positive aspect to Venus and Chiron, gives us the power, strength and determination to do what’s right based on love, compassion and truth.
Jupiter in Libra in opposition to Uranus is calling for revolutionary change
Saturn wants us to take responsibility for our actions, decisions and pain. Saturn teaches us self-mastery and shows us that we are not the victim and that living in fear is no option (Pisces) but that we are powerful co-creators of our lives and future.
Saturn in Sagittarius asks us, how does our current belief system that ultimately helps to manifest the life we lead, align with our compassionate nature and emotional needs?
Aries the warrior has the courage to implement the necessary changes and take action.
Currently aligned to five planets, Jupiter is pushing us to find and create a better life, one based on fairness peace and harmony on a personal and collective level.
Current Moon Cycles Videos
Archive: Moon Cycles
- 2017 (47)
- April (11)
- • The Power Of Creation. New Moon in Taurus, 26th April.
- • New Moon Update 4-26-17
- • LunarOScopes, 26 April New Moon, Let’s Carefully Begin
- • New Moon 26 April 2017 The Dark Side
- • Full Moon in Libra, 10/11th April. A cosmic gift of light, love and hope!
- • Libra Full Moon Ritual for Peace April 2017
- • Full Moon Update 4-11-17
- • Intuitive Astrology: April Full Moon 2017
- • LunarOScopes, 11 April Full Moon, Let’s Intensely Reflect
- • Pink Full Moon in April 2017 | What is The Meaning of the Pink Full Moon?
- • Intuitive Meaning Of A Full Pink Moon
- March (12)
- • How To Use The Moon Phases In Your Favor
- • New Moon Update 3-27-17
- • Intuitive Astrology: March New Moon 2017
- • LunarOScopes, 27 March Aries New Moon, Let’s Carefully Begin
- • Virgo Full Moon, 12th March. Manifesting your dreams into reality
- • Cosmic Weather – Full Moon Report for 3.12.17
- • Crow Full Moon March 12, 2017
- • Full Crow Moon In Virgo – Feel The Feminine Power & Strength Arising
- • Full Moon in Virgo, March 12th, 2017 ~ Cosmic Healing
- • Full Moon Update 3-12-17
- • LunarOScopes, 12 March Virgo Full Moon, Let’s Release
- • Intuitive Astrology: Full Moon March 2017
- February (13)
- • February 26 2017 Pisces Solar Eclipse Awakens the Inner Eye
- • LunarOScopes, 26 February New Moon & Solar Eclipse, Let’s Really Begin
- • New Moon/Solar Eclipse in Pisces, February 26th ~ Unveiling Truth to Embrace Infinity
- • New Moon and Solar Eclipse Update 2-26-17
- • Intuitive Astrology: New Moon Solar Eclipse February 2017
- • New Moon/Solar Eclipse in Pisces 2/26/17
- • Full Moon/Lunar Eclipse Report – 2.10.17
- • Full Moon/Lunar Eclipse Update 2-10-17
- • 10th/11th February 2017: Lunar Eclipse in 23rd degree of Leo
- • February Lunar Eclipse Ritual for Peaceful Purging
- • Lunar Eclipse in Leo.Let your love light shine! 10th February.
- • Intuitive Astrology: February Lunar Eclipse 2017
- • LunarOScopes, 10 February Full Moon & Lunar Eclipse, Let’s Really Release
- January (11)
- • New Moon in Aquarius - Upgrade 10.0 An Epic Shift
- • The Call of Freedom! New Moon in Aquarius, 27th January.
- • New Moon Update 1-27-17
- • Intuitive Astrology: January New Moon 2017
- • LunarOScopes, 27 January New Moon, Let’s Begin
- • The First Full Moon Of The Year Is Coming — Are You Ready?
- • Cancerian Full Moon, January 12th: Balance, stability and Magic
- • Full Moon Update 1-12-17
- • Full Moon in Cancer.Liberate yourself and set yourself free!
- • Intuitive Astrology: January Full Moon 2017
- • LunarOScopes, 12 January Cancer Full Moon, Let’s Release
- April (11)
- 2016 (116)
- December (10)
- • New Moon, New Year Intention Setting Ritual for 2017
- • A New Moon in Capricorn 29th Dec, a New Year and New exciting adventures await you in 2017!
- • LunarOScopes, 29 December Capricorn New Moon, Let’s Carefully Begin
- • New Moon Update 12-28-16
- • Intuitive Astrology: December New Moon 2016
- • Full Moon Update 12-13-16
- • LunarOScopes, 13 December Gemini Full Moon, Let’s Release
- • The wonderful lightness of being, unleash your inner joy! Full Moon in Gemini, 13th December
- • Intuitive Astrology: December Full Moon 2016
- • What it Means When Your Birthday Falls on the New Moon or Full Moon
- November (8)
- • New Moon Update 11-29-16
- • LunarOScopes, 29 November Sagittarius New Moon, Let’s Begin
- • Intuitive Astrology: November New Moon 2016
- • Super Moon November 2016: Reflect, Release, & Manifest!
- • Find your inner sanctuary of peace, harmony and bliss. Super Full Moon in Taurus, November 14th
- • Full Moon Update 11-14-16
- • Intuitive Astrology: November Full Moon 2016
- • LunarOScopes, 14 November Taurus Full Moon, Let’s Release
- October (10)
- • Tonight's Halloween New Moon In Scorpio Is The Most Powerful Of The Year. THIS Is The Time To Manifest Your Wildest Dreams
- • Mystical, Powerful and healing.New Moon in Scorpio, 30th October
- • New Moon Update 10-30-16
- • Cosmic Weather: New Moon in Scorpio – 10.30.16
- • Intuitive Astrology: October New Moon 2016
- • Set yourself free! Super Full Moon in Aries, 16th October
- • Full Moon Update 10-15-16
- • Cosmic Weather – Full Moon in Aries, 10.15.16
- • LunarOScopes, 16 October Aries Full Moon, Let’s Release
- • Intuitive Astrology: October Super Full Moon 2016
- September (10)
- • Black Moon Ritual for Clearing and Manifesting September 2016
- • New Moon Update 9-30-16
- • New (Black) Moon Report for 9.30.16
- • You’ve got the power, you’ve got the love! New Moon in Libra, 30th September
- • LunarOScopes, 30 Sept Libra New Moon, Let’s Begin
- • Intuitive Astrology: September Black Moon 2016
- • Pisces Full Moon Eclipse Ritual for September 2016
- • 16th September 2016: Lunar Eclipse in 25th degree of Pisces 6:55 p.m. UT
- • Full Moon Update 9-16-16
- • Intuitive Astrology: Full Moon Eclipse September 2016
- August (8)
- • And we’re going to let it burn! New Moon Solar Eclipse 1st September
- • New Moon/Partial Solar Eclipse 9-1-16
- • Intuitive Astrology: September New Moon Solar Eclipse 2016
- • The love revolution! Full moon in Aquarius 18th August
- • 18th August 2016 (9:28 a.m. UT): Full Moon in 26th degree of Aquarius
- • Intuitive Astrology: August Full Moon 2016
- • Full Moon Update 8-18-16
- • LunarOScopes, 18 August Aquarius Full Moon, Let’s Release
- July (11)
- • LunarOScopes, 02 August Leo New Moon, Let’s Begin
- • Intuitive Astrology: August New Moon 2016
- • Let the love in and let love flow. Full moon in Capricorn, 19th July.
- • Full Moon Update 7-19-16
- • Cosmic Weather – Full Moon Report for 7/19/16
- • Intuitive Astrology: July Full Moon 2016
- • LunarOScopes, Capricorn Full Moon 19 July 2016, Let’s Release
- • Capricorn Full Moon|Love What You Do
- • Intuitive Astrology: July New Moon 2016
- • New Moon Update 7-4-16
- • LunarOScopes, 04 July 2016 New Moon, Let’s Begin
- June (9)
- • Cancer New Moon | Power and Success
- • Get ready for the love revolution! Full moon in Sagittarius 20th June
- • Full Moon/Solstice Update 6-20-16
- • LunarOScopes, 20 June 2016 Full Moon, Let’s Release
- • Sagittarius Full Moon | Magical Love Moonstruck
- • Intuitive Astrology: June Full Moon 2016
- • New Moon Update 6-4-16
- • The cards are on the Table.New moon in Gemini 4/5th June
- • LunarOScopes, 04 June 2016 Gemini New Moon, Let’s Begin
- May (11)
- • Intuitive Astrology: June New Moon 2016
- • How to Let Go and Release Using the Power of the Full Moon
- • 21st/22nd May 2016: Full Moon in Sagittarius
- • “A Time to Let it Go” - A Double Dose of Sagittarius (Full Moon in May & June 2016)
- • Adventurous dreamers unite, on a mission, seeking love, truth and happiness. Full moon in Sagittarius, 21 May.
- • Intuitive Astrology: May Full Moon 2016
- • LunarOScopes, Full Moon 21 May 2016, Let’s Really Release
- • New Moon Update 5-6-16
- • LunarOScopes, 06 May 2016, Let’s Carefully Begin
- • Intuitive Astrology: May New Moon 2016
- • Taurus New Moon – This Love Lasts
- April (13)
- • A Season of ‘Uncomfortable Truths’ or Destined Fate? – New Moon in Taurus & Full Moon in Sagittarius (May 2016)
- • Owning our power. Full moon in Scorpio 22nd April
- • Full Moon Update 4-21-16
- • Intuitive Astrology: April Full Moon 2016
- • Scorpio Full Moon Reveals Your Deepest Desires
- • LunarOScopes, 22 April 2016 Full Moon, Let’s Release
- • Cosmic Weather – New Moon Report – 4.7.16
- • 7th April 2016: New Moon in Aries
- • New Moon Update 4-7-16
- • LunarOScopes, 07 April 2016, Let’s Begin
- • New Moon in Aries April 7, 2016
- • Intuitive Astrology: April Super New Moon 2016
- • The Aries New Moon What it Means for You
- March (11)
- • Full Moon/Lunar Eclipse Update 3-23-16
- • Intuitive Astrology: Full Moon Eclipse March 2016
- • Full Moon, Lunar Eclipse in Libra March 23, 2016
- • LunarOScopes, 23 March 2016, Lunar Eclipse & Full Moon, Let’s Really Release
- • Cosmic Weather – Equinox & Full Moon Report
- • Libra Full Moon Eclipse
- • LunarOScopes, 08 March 2016, Solar Eclipse & New Moon, Let’s Really Begin
- • New Moon - Solar Eclipse Update 3-8-16
- • New Moon, Solar Eclipse in Pisces March 8, 2016
- • Intuitive Astrology: March New Moon Solar Eclipse 2016
- • Pisces Total Solar Eclipse is a SuperMoon
- February (9)
- • Intuitive Astrology: February Full Moon 2016
- • Full Moon Update 2-22-16
- • 22nd / 23rd February 2016: Full Moon in Virgo
- • Full Moon In Virgo - February 22, 2016
- • Virgo Full Moon – Work with Your Passion
- • Cosmic Weather – New Moon Report 2/8/16
- • New Moon Update 2-8-16
- • Aquarius New Moon – Fortune Favors the Bold
- • Following the Cycles of the Moon
- January (6)
- December (10)
- 2015 (96)
- December (6)
- November (10)
- • Full Moon Update 11-25-15
- • Intuitive Astrology: November Full Moon 2015
- • Shapeshifting, Dreaming and Dissolving – Gemini Full Moon + Saturn-Neptune Square
- • LunarOScopes, Full Moon in Gemini, 25 Nov 2015, Let’s Release
- • Gemini Full Moon & the Saturn Neptune Saga
- • The Transformative 11-11 New Moon Astrology 2015
- • New Moon Update 11-11-15
- • New Moon & Stargate Report for 11.11.15
- • Scorpio New Moon ~ Trust Your Instincts
- • LunarOScopes, Scorpio New Moon, 11 November 2015
- October (11)
- • Full Moon Report for 10/27/15
- • Full Moon Update 10-27-15
- • The Astrology of the October Full Moon 2015
- • Taurus Full Moon is a SuperMoon
- • Fruition and Fulfillment – Venus Meets Jupiter Approaching the Taurus Full Moon
- • LunarOScopes, Taurus Full Moon, 27 October 2015
- • Sparkling Libra New Moon with a Uranian twist
- • Calling All Beautiful Geniuses – Monday’s New Moon in Libra
- • The Astrology of the October New Moon 2015
- • Libra New Moon October 12th, 2015 ~ Sudden Changes
- • New Moon Update 10-12-15
- September (10)
- • Full Moon/lunar Eclipse Update 9-27-15
- • Slow Down, Surrender and Allow the Shift – Sunday’s Lunar Eclipse in Aries
- • Cosmic Weather – Fall (Spring) Equinox, Full Moon/Lunar Eclipse and Energy Update
- • LunarOScopes, 27 September 2015, Let’s Really Release
- • Rare Aries Super Harvest Blood Moon Eclipse
- • The Supermoon Virgo eclipse is a bounty of challenge, and inspiration
- • Purification and Presence – Saturday’s Solar Eclipse in Virgo
- • New Moon/Solar Eclipse Update 9-13-15
- • LunarOScopes, 13 September 2015, Let’s Begin (carefully)
- • Virgo New Moon Eclipse and Mercury Retrograde
- August (9)
- • Cosmic Weather – Full Moon in Pisces: Illumination, Transcendence and the Open Heart.
- • The Energy of the August Super Moon in Pisces
- • LunarOScopes 29 August 2015, Let’s Release
- • Full Moon Update 8-29-15
- • Pisces Full Moon is a SuperMoon
- • New Moon Update 8-14-15
- • The Energy of the August New Moon in Leo 2015
- • LunarOScopes, 14 August 2015, Let’s Begin (Carefully)
- • Leo New Moon Lights A Creative Fire in You
- July (11)
- • Full Moon Water to Recharge Your Body, Mind, and Spirit!
- • The Magic of a Blue Moon: July 31st
- • Full Moon Update 7-31-15
- • Surrender and Spaciousness – Saturn Stations Direct at the Aquarius Full Moon
- • LunarOScopes, 31 July 2015, Let’s Release
- • Aquarius Full Moon, Venus Retrograde & Jupiter in Virgo
- • Beautifully Gowned Wax Figures While Venus Retrogrades: The Aquarian Full Moon
- • New Moon Update 7-15-15
- • LunarOScopes, 15 July 2015, Let’s Begin
- • Cancer New Moon : Be the Warrior for Love
- • Big & Powerful Capricorn Full Moon: July 1, 2015
- June (7)
- May (8)
- • LunarOScopes, 02 June 2015, Let’s Really Release
- • Sagittarius Full Moon - Follow Your Dreams
- • LunarOScopes, 18 May 2015, Let’s Begin (Carefully)
- • Taurus New Moon Love, Money & Your Astrology
- • Scorpio Full Moon May 2015: the Cauldron of Transformation
- • Full Moon Update 5-3-15
- • Scorpio Full Moon
- • LunarOScopes, 03 May 2015, Let’s Release
- April (7)
- March (8)
- • Cosmic Weather ® – New Moon Report for 3.20.15
- • New Moon/Equinox Update 3-20-15
- • Pisces New Moon is a Total Solar Eclipse
- • LunarOScopes, 20 March 2015
- • Full Moon in Virgo ~ March 5, 2015 - VIDEO
- • By The Light Of The Moon - A Full Moon Meditation Video
- • This Virgo Full Moon is a karmic trigger
- • Full Moon Update 3-5-15
- February (2)
- January (7)
- 2014 (41)
- December (3)
- November (5)
- October (7)
- • Solar Eclipse at the New Moon October 23 2014
- • The New Moon Ritual…Setting Your Intentions & Manifesting Your Desires
- • New Moon/Solar Eclipse Update 10-23-14
- • Scorpio Solar Eclipse and A Wild Halloween
- • A Full Moon Release Ritual - Letting Go
- • Cosmic Weather – Full Moon Report for 10/8/14
- • Aries Full Moon Eclipse has a Grand Fire Trine
- September (5)
- August (6)
- July (4)
- June (5)
- May (4)
- April (2)