Category: Moon Cycles Written by Edith Boyer-Telmer Hits: 1718
on October 8th or 9th, depending on our location in this world, we will collectively experience the influence of a New Moon at 15 degree and 47 minutes of the star sign Libra. After the highly passionate Aries Full Moon fire in September, this moon event is another push for the collective creation of harmony and balance in this world. For our collective awakening process into the Golden Age of Aquarius, we will be triggered to examen to the fullest everything around relationships, relationships and relationships these days. That covers of course our love life, our relationship with life itself, the love we have for ourselves and the relations we are building with the outside world.
Assumptions are the termites of relationships.
Human relationships always help us to carry on because they always presuppose a future.
Once the realization is accepted that even between the closest human beings infinite distances continue, a wonderful living side by side can grow, if they succeed in loving the distance between them which makes it possible for each to see the other whole against the sky.
Rainer Maria Rilke
With the energy field of this Virgo New Moon we are presented with a wonderful chance to also evaluate our own inner reactions to the outside world anew. Time to take a close look at our own pattern, fears and insecurities, which hinder human contact and relationships to flow peacefully. That might not always be easy and feel uncomfortable in times, but once we do the work lots of blessings will follow in the ways how we personally experience our life on planet earth, so its definitely worth the effort. It is also providing a good ground to wonder how much of our passion and activism belongs to ourselves, and how much of our strength should be shared with all of the human collective.
Use this moment in time to ask yourself the following questions:
- What kind of situations triggere my personal need for justice?
- What kind of collective situations triggere my need for justice?
- How does this passionate calls for action express within me?
- What am I gonna change in order to take myself more serious on this level?
While everything in our world is circulating around the theme of universal love and personal love relationships, personal obsessions and thoughts that continually preoccupy our mind can show up. Listen closely to these insides, so you know where freedom and mental liberty can be gained right now.
Love is as much of an object as an obsession, everybody wants it, everybody seeks it, but few ever achieve it, those who do will cherish it, be lost in it, and among all, never… never forget it.
Generally speaking, the most miserable people I know are those who are obsessed with themselves; the happiest people I know are those who lose themselves in the service of others…By and large, I have come to see that if we complain about life, it is because we are thinking only of ourselves.
Gordon B. Hinckley
Obsession is the single most wasteful human activity, because with an obsession you keep coming back and back and back to the same question and never get an answer.
Be prepared as well dear friends, to be confronted with changes in your personal love life during the influence of this Virgo New Moon. The capacity is in the air to meet your soul mate, to run into an old flame with a now more aligned energy field, or to attract exactly the being that you need to share a balanced and harmonious love life with.
Most relationship fail not because of the absence of love. Love is always present. It’s just that one loves too much and the other loves too little.
Relationships fail because people take their own insecurities and try and twist them into their partner’s flaws.
Let’s not forget it’s you and me versus the problem… Not you versus me.
A strong relationship requires choosing to love each other, even in those moments when you struggle to like each other.
Take a lover who looks at you like maybe you are magic.
And last but not least, we are again confronted with teachings around the rather boring theme of money. How we earn our money, how we use our finances for others, how we are spending it for ourselves, what we experience as abundance, what we experience as poorness; all that and much more details can personally become topic for us during the activities of this New Moon in Virgo. Take your chances to examen your behavior as well as your inner world and adapt what ever is out of date with your highest awareness.
Dear Ones, I hope you are feeling the endless unconditional love, the balance and harmony that this magical Virgo New Moon energy field is bringing to us. I hope you are all ready to examen your love for truthfulness and fitness to create the Golden Age of Aquarius for yourself and all beings surrounding you, and have the strength to change what ever you find out of synchronicity with your deepest dreams and soul’s hopes!
Love & New Moon Blessings!
Edith Boyer-Telmer - I was born, as an Indigo Child, a Highly Sensitive – Empath, a Visionary, an Introvert and a romantic Dream-creator, in 1968 in Vienna, Austria. I was the youngest child in a family of eight, with 2 sisters and 3 brothers. Nothing special or extraordinary on the outside, but on the inside I had a hard time growing up. Living in an environment where all of this terms where alien to other family members, my friends, teacher and trainer, I did not know how to live my energy authentically.
ॐ Namasté - Blessings!
© 2008-2018 crystalwind.ca. All rights reserved.
Current Moon Cycles Videos
Archive: Moon Cycles
- 2019 (19)
- March (6)
- February (5)
- January (8)
- • New Moon 4 February 2019 - Hope and Goodwill
- • Full Moon Update 1-20-19
- • The Spiritual Impact The Leo Full Moon And Total Lunar Eclipse Are Bringing
- • Lunar Eclipse 21 January 2019 - Change and Opportunity
- • The Spiritual Impact Of The New Moon in Capricorn With Solar Eclipse
- • The Partial Solar Eclipse On Jan 5th/6th - In Relationships!
- • Solar Eclipse 5 January 2019 - Big Business
- • New Moon/Eclipse Update 1-5-19
- 2018 (95)
- December (6)
- November (6)
- October (7)
- • New Moon 7 November 2018 - Say Sorry and Move On
- • Full Moon Update 10-24-18
- • The Spiritual Influence The Full Moon In Taurus Will Bring
- • Full Moon 24 October 2018 - Unexpected Love
- • New Moon Update 10-8-18
- • The Spiritual Influence The Upcoming Libra New Moon Is Providing
- • New Moon 8 October 2018 - Transformation
- September (9)
- • The Full Moon in Aries - in Relationships
- • Equinox - Aries Full Moon Update
- • The Spiritual Impact The Aries Full Moon Is Promising
- • Full Moon 24 September 2018 - Overcome Your Fears
- • New Moon Update 9-9-18
- • 9th September 2018: New Moon in Virgo
- • The New Moon in Virgo on Sept 9th in Relationships
- • New Moon 9 September 2018 - Opportunity and Success
- • The Spiritual Influence Of The Virgo New Moon Energies
- August (5)
- July (9)
- • Teachings From The Aquarius Full Moon For The Golden Age Of Aquarius
- • Full Moon Eclipse Update 7-27-18
- • The Spiritual Impact Of The Aquarius Full Moon And Total Lunar Eclipse
- • Full Moon Lunar Eclipse in Aquarius, July 27, 2018 ~ Conscious Release
- • This Capricorn Full Moon Helps To Calm Rattled Nerves
- • Moon Names
- • New Moon Update 7-12-18
- • The Spiritual Powers Of The Cancer New Moon & Partial Solar Eclipse
- • Friday 13th July New Moon - Sirius Isis Alignment
- June (9)
- • Enjoying The Blessings Of The Upcoming Capricorn Full Moon
- • Full Moon Update 6-27-18
- • Lunar Eclipse 27 July 2018 - Blood Moon
- • Full Moon 28 June 2018 - Break Free
- • New Moon Update 6-13-18
- • The Spiritual Powers Of The Gemini New Moon Energy Field
- • New Moon in Gemini, June 13th, 2018 ~ Quantum Shifts in Consciousness
- • New Moon 13 June 2018 - Lucky Stars
- • The Meaning Of The Moon Phase Of Your Birthday
- May (6)
- April (10)
- • The Full Moon in Scorpio and Relationships
- • Full Moon in Scorpio, April 30, 2018 - Exhumed
- • Full Moon Update 4-29-18
- • The Spiritual Influence The Full Moon In Scorpio Will Bring
- • Full Moon 29 April 2018 - Final Success
- • The New Moon In Aries Conjunct Uranus In Relationships
- • New Moon Update 4-15-18
- • New Moon in Aries, April 15, 2018 ~ A Catalyst for Change
- • The Spiritual Influence The Upcoming Aries New Moon Is Providing
- • New Moon 15 April 2018 - A New Day
- March (8)
- • Full Moon Update 3-31-18
- • How The Libra Full Moon Energies Are Influencing Our Life
- • Blue Moon 31 March 2018 – Full Moon Blues
- • Some Brief Notes On The New Moon In Pisces
- • New Moon Update 3-17-18
- • The Spiritual Influence Of The Pisces New Moon Energies
- • New Moon 17 March 2018 - Sexual Healing
- • Tonight Is The Full Crow Moon In Virgo - Get Ready For A Major Energy Shift!
- February (7)
- • Full Moon Update 3-1-18
- • The Spiritual Influence The Upcoming Virgo Full Moon Is Promising
- • Full Moon 1 March 2018 – Detoxify
- • The Spiritual Impact Of The Aquarius New Moon And Solar Eclipse
- • New Moon Solar Eclipse in Aquarius, February 15, 2018
- • New Moon/Solar Eclipse Update 2-15-18
- • New Moon Eclipse in Aquarius: The Path Ahead
- January (13)
- • Blood Super Moon Lunar Eclipse 31.1.18
- • The January 2018 “Super Blue Blood Moon” and the Leo/Aquarius axis
- • 31st Jan 2018: Lunar Eclipse in Leo
- • Full Moon Update 1-31-18
- • The Spiritual Influence This Leo Full Moon And Lunar Eclipse Have On Us
- • Lunar Eclipse 31 January 2018 - Super Woman
- • New Moon in Capricorn - Onwards!
- • New Moon in Capricorn, January 16/17, 2018 ~ Becoming Masters of New Earth
- • Understanding The Energies Field Of The Capricorn New Moon
- • New Moon Update 1-16-18
- • New Moon January 2018 - Flames of Love
- • Tonight Is The First (and Largest) Super Full Moon Of 2018 - Get Ready For An Energetic Bang!
- • A Cancerian Supermoon for the New Year
- 2017 (1)
- March (1)
- 2015 (1)
- 2014 (4)
- November (1)
- October (2)
- April (1)
- 2013 (1)
- September (1)
- 2012 (1)
- July (1)