Category: Moon Cycles Hits: 1259
The New Year 2018 is coming with a Super Full Moon in the sign of Cancer. This first Super Full Moon of 2018 will bring closure to the energy of December 2017. It will also be guiding you to the theme for the year that is coming.
Falling on the 1st and 2nd of January, the Super Full Moon in the sign of Cancer will be extremely sensitive and intuitive. It will also be beckoning all of us to take a more in-depth look at the health of our mind, as well as body and spirit.
If you have been neglecting yourself and you were doing things just to please other people, you may find that this lunar energy forces you to take some steps back and relax.
The first Super Full Moon of 2018 is going to be the largest moon of the year.
It is also the first one of two full moons which will take place in January. This full moon will be mighty. It will rise on the first day of 2018 and it will practically open 2018 with an energetic bang.
High family values will mark this full moon. In that way, if the parental support is available, one can attract a lot of success to their lives. Those touched by the full moon will find easy work. They’ll also find the right people in their life without even trying hard. People that are hunting for jobs will find them.
The first Super Full Moon of 2018 will come as a reminder to care for yourself. Pay some attention to any nagging health concerns. It will also be the perfect time to think about how you can honor, as well as care for yourself in the year that comes.
Doing some things to support your health such as taking yoga classes, finding a good acupuncturist or starting counseling, are all great ways for helping yourself and making use of this energy.
The first Super Full Moon of 2018 is extremely potent.
It will be likely that whatever needs your attention, will be revealed to you in a clear, as well as apparent way. There is also no guesswork when it comes to this Full Moon. Trust whatever signs come on your way and also be open to following your feelings.
The strength of the following Full Moon will also be guiding us to reflect on the year that is gone by and prepare for what is ahead.
Since 2016, we have been dealing with a lot of fire and air-based energy. While this theme will progress for the first few months of the year, the Full Moon that follows will point us to a new phase which will soon be opening.
This new phase also holds strong earth and water energy. So instead of focusing on taking some action, we will be guided to strengthen the steps which we have taken. To move out of our head and into our hearts.
The first Super Full Moon of 2018 will be useful for social gathering.
But refrain from putting yourself under too much self-scrutiny. This is not going to be the perfect time to discipline yourself, no matter if it is at work or home.
If you tend to ignore such warnings and go heavy on others, you can expect sharp reaction and tantrums. The resentment which is going to be built against you in their hearts can get bitter. It may also hurt you in the long run.
It is best to channel the energy of this moon in social works, such as helping the sick and weak. The nurturing aspect of this moon can play some role in making this world a better place.
Moon opposite Venus can find itself stuck and torn between the aspects of nurturing and self-satisfaction through sensual pleasures. If one person can blend the moon and Venus polarity smoothly, they can create some beautiful things.
The first Super Full Moon of 2018 has the potential for creating a solid base for the year that follows.
Some of you may even feel the desire to go back to the old faithful partner whom you thought is boring. You may find that in the long run, a loyal and loving partner is more important to you than fun.
Full Moons always tend to guide us to release, so the first few weeks of January 2018 will also be an excellent period for shaking off the energy of 2017 and start fresh.
Pay attention to any feelings which may come up for you. Focus on breathing the emotions throughout your body. Allow yourself to experience all that you are feeling, as well as see how it helps to shift things.
What you resist persists, so feel and release anything that needs to go. Cleanse your energy and also ask your spirit guides or higher self, to release any energy which is not yours to carry.
Be gentle with yourself, focus on how you can love and support yourself more. When you make yourself your biggest fan, there will be no mountain too tall and no fear too great.
We will now have the ability to build and create with what we have been given.
The year that follows is indeed a year of manifestation and building. It is a time where we can take what has been given to us, as well as build upon it in a way which supports our highest goals, wishes, and dreams.
Happy New Year everyone!
ॐ Namasté - Blessings!
© 2008-2018 crystalwind.ca. All rights reserved.
Archive: Moon Cycles
- 2018 (84)
- October (5)
- September (11)
- • The Full Moon in Aries - in Relationships
- • Equinox - Aries Full Moon Update
- • The Spiritual Impact The Aries Full Moon Is Promising
- • Intuitive Astrology: September Full Moon 2018
- • Full Moon 24 September 2018 - Overcome Your Fears
- • New Moon Update 9-9-18
- • 9th September 2018: New Moon in Virgo
- • The New Moon in Virgo on Sept 9th in Relationships
- • New Moon 9 September 2018 - Opportunity and Success
- • Intuitive Astrology: September New Moon 2018
- • The Spiritual Influence Of The Virgo New Moon Energies
- August (5)
- July (9)
- • Teachings From The Aquarius Full Moon For The Golden Age Of Aquarius
- • Full Moon Eclipse Update 7-27-18
- • The Spiritual Impact Of The Aquarius Full Moon And Total Lunar Eclipse
- • Full Moon Lunar Eclipse in Aquarius, July 27, 2018 ~ Conscious Release
- • This Capricorn Full Moon Helps To Calm Rattled Nerves
- • Moon Names
- • New Moon Update 7-12-18
- • The Spiritual Powers Of The Cancer New Moon & Partial Solar Eclipse
- • Friday 13th July New Moon - Sirius Isis Alignment
- June (9)
- • Enjoying The Blessings Of The Upcoming Capricorn Full Moon
- • Full Moon Update 6-27-18
- • Lunar Eclipse 27 July 2018 - Blood Moon
- • Full Moon 28 June 2018 - Break Free
- • New Moon Update 6-13-18
- • The Spiritual Powers Of The Gemini New Moon Energy Field
- • New Moon in Gemini, June 13th, 2018 ~ Quantum Shifts in Consciousness
- • New Moon 13 June 2018 - Lucky Stars
- • The Meaning Of The Moon Phase Of Your Birthday
- May (6)
- April (10)
- • The Full Moon in Scorpio and Relationships
- • Full Moon in Scorpio, April 30, 2018 - Exhumed
- • Full Moon Update 4-29-18
- • The Spiritual Influence The Full Moon In Scorpio Will Bring
- • Full Moon 29 April 2018 - Final Success
- • The New Moon In Aries Conjunct Uranus In Relationships
- • New Moon Update 4-15-18
- • New Moon in Aries, April 15, 2018 ~ A Catalyst for Change
- • The Spiritual Influence The Upcoming Aries New Moon Is Providing
- • New Moon 15 April 2018 - A New Day
- March (8)
- • Full Moon Update 3-31-18
- • How The Libra Full Moon Energies Are Influencing Our Life
- • Blue Moon 31 March 2018 – Full Moon Blues
- • Some Brief Notes On The New Moon In Pisces
- • New Moon Update 3-17-18
- • The Spiritual Influence Of The Pisces New Moon Energies
- • New Moon 17 March 2018 - Sexual Healing
- • Tonight Is The Full Crow Moon In Virgo - Get Ready For A Major Energy Shift!
- February (7)
- • Full Moon Update 3-1-18
- • The Spiritual Influence The Upcoming Virgo Full Moon Is Promising
- • Full Moon 1 March 2018 – Detoxify
- • The Spiritual Impact Of The Aquarius New Moon And Solar Eclipse
- • New Moon Solar Eclipse in Aquarius, February 15, 2018
- • New Moon/Solar Eclipse Update 2-15-18
- • New Moon Eclipse in Aquarius: The Path Ahead
- January (14)
- • Blood Super Moon Lunar Eclipse 31.1.18
- • The January 2018 “Super Blue Blood Moon” and the Leo/Aquarius axis
- • 31st Jan 2018: Lunar Eclipse in Leo
- • Full Moon Update 1-31-18
- • The Spiritual Influence This Leo Full Moon And Lunar Eclipse Have On Us
- • Lunar Eclipse 31 January 2018 - Super Woman
- • Super Blood Blue Moon Eclipse January 2018
- • New Moon in Capricorn - Onwards!
- • New Moon in Capricorn, January 16/17, 2018 ~ Becoming Masters of New Earth
- • Understanding The Energies Field Of The Capricorn New Moon
- • New Moon Update 1-16-18
- • New Moon January 2018 - Flames of Love
- • Tonight Is The First (and Largest) Super Full Moon Of 2018 - Get Ready For An Energetic Bang!
- • A Cancerian Supermoon for the New Year
- 2017 (1)
- March (1)
- 2016 (1)
- 2015 (1)
- 2014 (4)
- November (1)
- October (2)
- April (1)
- 2013 (1)
- September (1)
- 2012 (1)
- July (1)