Category: Numerology Hits: 1371
Welcome to 2017, a 1 Universal Year that promises major changes, increased energy across the board on a worldwide scale, and new directions for many of us, as countries reach out to each other or turn their backs on age-old alliances. This will be a year of technical breakthroughs and vast economic and political shifts. However, while those changes make all the noise and get all the attention, the most significant transformation will be an unprecedented rise in global awareness concerning idealistic and spiritual matters.
When you look back throughout world history, some years stand out as pivot points. This year, anno Domini 2017, will be such a pivot point.
During 2017 the 1 rules: a driven, forceful, confrontational, and often divisive number, the 1 can be a troublemaker like no other and there is no doubt we will see reflections of its often crude and insensitive attitude – not unlike a bull in a China shop. But when it comes to pushing for a new direction or making progress, there is no more powerful number than the 1. Pushing hard and fast is its most obvious quality, so hold on to your hat, we’re in for a ride. Especially, because this 1 is based on a high-octave 10, making it even more direct and uncompromising than a 1 based on 19, 28, or 37 – all of which are somewhat muted by the presence of other numbers.
This 1 Universal Year cycle is only the second cycle based on 10 since 1900, the first was 2008 and, as you may remember, it was a doozy. This coming year will be similar in many ways, but decidedly different in others – which is reflected in the hidden numbers behind 2008 and 2017. Whereas 2008’s singular hidden number was 6, which lived up to its reputation by causing considerable upheaval in the areas of family, protection, and community (mortgages, foreclosures, unemployment), the year 2017 encompasses several hidden numbers (1, 2, 3, 5, and 6). While this dilutes the effect of each, the dominant hidden number is 5 – the most chaotic and unrestrained of all. Pair a 1 with a 5 and maintaining control and order becomes a challenge. This suggests you can count on considerable chaos in the form of political, economic, and cultural changes across the globe, often happening overnight. Confronting the status quo will be the order of the day in many parts of the world.
With a 6, a 3, and another 1 as secondary hidden numbers, this could be the start of something akin to a knowledge revolution as the 1 breaks everything open, the 3 turns it into noise, and the 6 shares and spreads it around. Imagine every database, every file, every classified secret, and pharmaceutical or technical invention hacked and placed on the Internet. On the upside, it boosts progress, on the downside, it opens the door to even more chaos and unrestrained greed. The spiritual plane, however, finds no downside to this influx of knowledge, shared equally and available to all. It only sees growth and wisdom on a personal, individual level.
In short, this is the first year of a nine-year cycle that, by exposing much that was kept in the dark, diminishes the power of the large (corporations, governments, religious institutions), and empowers the small (individuals, communities, grassroots activists). Although vastly different, the nine-year cycle starting in 2017 is not unlike the sixties, when the voices of individuals became loud and clear and people discovered their power and used it - when art, music, and philosophy experienced a renaissance that still echoes through our lives today, and when spirituality reached greater heights than ever.
How these changes affect you as an individual depends in large part on your personal cycles. Those with a 1, 4, 6, or 8 Personal Year cycle will generally be able to preserve some stability, as these numbers tend to stiffen your back and keep you grounded. However, while stronger and more rigid, these numbers don’t bend easily, so when the pressure becomes too much, they can snap. The odd numbers: 3, 5, 7, and 9, are somewhat more vulnerable; they are more easily affected but also quicker to adapt.
The gentle, sensitive 2 stands apart as it is the one most incompatible to the forceful 1 – they belong on opposite ends of the spectrum and share almost nothing. However, capable of diffusing confrontations and bringing unity instead of division, the loving, diplomatic 2 is the much-needed peacemaker, essential more than ever during the hard-charging reign of 1 and 5. If you are in a 2 Personal Year for 2017, you may need to be careful about when to pick your battles and when to walk away.
Looking from month to month, January and April 2017 will bring the greatest shifts. April, a 5 Universal Month in a 1 Universal Year, could be especially chaotic and unstable.
March will be a month causing unexpected movement in banking, as well as the military and law enforcement.
It is during May and June that we begin to see a transfer of the 1 and 5 energy from the large to the small, expressed through the voices of individuals, in the form of unique artistic and inventive breakthroughs, political change, and spiritual and idealistic transformations.
This is followed by a month of big market changes and a roller-coaster stock market. August calms things down, but only to give us time to recognize and accept that things are different now. As the first 9 Universal Month in a 1 Universal Year, August represents the final closure of the previous nine-year cycle, a period that saw polarization as its main ingredient.
September and October signify an upward shifting of the gears as the 1 energy is no longer held in check by the remnants of the previous cycle. November puts words and meanings in the spotlight as information becomes a cheap commodity, accessible to everyone. We have talked about “the information age” for decades, but it hasn’t really started yet. That distinction goes to 2017. This is nothing to be afraid of. On the contrary, unless you would rather hide in the dark then dance in the light, you should welcome it with excitement and an open mind.
Featured Articles: Numerology
Number Sequences from the Angels Open or Close
by Doreen Virtue, Ph.D
The angels do their best to get our attention and to communicate with us. In this way, they help us heal our own lives. However, we often discount the signs they give us, writing them off as mere coincidences or our imagination. The angels say: "We can't write our messages to you in the sky. You've got to pay attention and believe when you see any patterns forming in your life — especially in response to any questions or prayers you've posed. When you hear the same song repeatedly or see the same number sequence, who do you think is behind this? Your angels, of course!"Read More
The Esoteric Significance Of Numbers Open or Close
The following summarizes the beliefs of some modern numerologists. Note that there is no scientific or mathematical evidence to show that numbers exhibit these properties.
Note also that the association of various meanings to specific numbers in the time of the European Renaissance, when numbers were worked into the detailed fabric of musical, poetic, & architectural artifice, was both far richer and far more precise than the modern summaries offered here.
Numbers one to nine are used in present-day numerology to determine character analysis and predict upcoming trends. Other numbers are thought to carry vibrational influences which must also be taken into consideration, as must also the connection of astrology, numbers, and locational addresses, e.g. "Seven Star Road."Read More
Finding Your Personal Year Number Open or Close
Here is a formula for finding your Personal Year Number:
To find your Personal Year number, add the month and the day of your birth, plus the Universal Year number. (This formula will work for any year by using the universal year number of the current year and adding up those numbers accordingly, i.e., for 2017 the Universal Year number is 10=1; 2+1+7=10=1)
For example, someone born on May 15 finds his or her Personal Year number by adding 5 (May) plus 6 (the fifteenth day) plus 1 (2017) to arrive at a Personal Year number of 12 ( 5+6+1=12), which is reduced to 3.Read More
- What’s Your Number? What Your Phone Number Reveals About You Open or Close
If you’re interested in numerology then you know that numerology would say your house number exerts a huge influence on you, just like your birth number. But what about our phone numbers? We can say we choose the day we incarnate in order to experience a certain life path and its lessons. The same goes for where we live. Many people believe that houses ‘choose’ their occupants. The energy of a house contains certain experiences and events and the house either wants you to experience that energy – or not. So, where does this leave our phone numbers which are after all, usually randomly assigned by the phone company. This is where synchronicity comes in. Our phone numbers can often reflect our communication energy or what we need to know about communication style. Often spooky synchroncities can be revealed when we work out our phone’s ‘communication number’ as this can often be the same as our birth or life-path number.
Working out what your ‘communication number’ based on your current phone number is easy. Just add up the digits the same way as you do to calculate your birth or life path number and then reduce this down to a single number. For example, if you mobile number is 07737769972 you would add 0+7+7+3+7+7+6+9+9+7+2 = 64. 6+4 = 10 = 1. Your communication number is 1.
Here’s a quick analysis of what your communication number means:Read More
- Your Life Path Number – Discover Your Destiny Open or Close
Your Life Path number is similar to your Sun Sign in astrology.
It reveals your life’s purpose including your gifts, challenges, and abilities as well as your talents, inner drives, and how you experience your emotions . It can also help you discover why you have experienced some of your life’s circumstances. What are you meant to learn is often what is most challenging for you and is where you have the greatest potential. Each number vibration has a range of energies. We often start out experiencing the challenge of each vibration until we overcome those obstacles and manifest the higher vibration of the number. Here is how to discover your life path number and what it means.Read More
- Numerology for Your Address – Is Your Home Happy for You? Open or Close
House numerology can affect your well being. Since numbers are vibrations, your address sets the tone for your entire living space. You want to make sure that your house or apartment number is compatible with you and the others living there, as well as create an energy that is conducive to your lifestyle.
Although your street address, building address, and zip code certainly have an impact, the most influential number for your well being is your house or apartment number, since that is what is most personal to you.Read More
Articles: Automatic Writing
Articles: Remote Viewing
Articles: Tools for Divination
- 2017 (22)
- March (7)
- February (4)
- January (11)
- • 30 - February 2017 Energy Forecast – Passions on Fire!
- • 28 - 2017 ~ THE POWER OF 10
- • 26 - Choose Love, not suffering xoxo
- • 23 - Aquarius New Moon: Epic Shifts, Excitement and Freedom
- • 20 - January 20, 2017 ~ TURNING POINT
- • 11 - New Journey through the 11:11 Portal of Light
- • 09 - Full Moon in Cancer: Positive Pyramid of Light
- • 05 - Mercury enters Sagittarius: Horizons of Awareness
- • 03 - 2017 Yearly Forecast – Magic is afoot!
- • 01 - 2017: You are here to BE the Miracle
- • 01 - 2017 Numerology Forecast: CRANKING UP THE VOLUME
- 2016 (85)
- December (9)
- • 21 - Miracles of today's SOLSTICE
- • 21 - Your Personal Year Numerology Forecast - Your Cosmic Destiny (2017)
- • 19 - Powerful Mercury Retrograde (begins now!)
- • 14 - Jupiter opposite Uranus: You are Immortal
- • 11 - LEAVING 2016 (week 50)
- • 10 - Gemini FULL Moon: Share Happiness!
- • 05 - LEAVING 2016 (week 49)
- • 03 - Shadow and Light: Uranus trine Saturn and coming Pyramid of Light
- • 01 - December 2016 Astrology & Numerology forecast – Reflect and Renew
- November (11)
- • 26 - NEW Moon in Sagittarius: 11:11:11 Portal of Love & Gratitude
- • 25 - Being grateful for everything…
- • 21 - Sun in Sagittarius, Jupiter square Pluto – Attitude Shift!
- • 21 - THE WILL RESISTS (week 47)
- • 13 - THE MORE THINGS CHANGE (week 46)
- • 12 - Supermoon in Taurus - it's BIG
- • 11 - FULL Moon in Taurus: Peace & Prosperity
- • 09 - The Spiritual Significance of November 11
- • 07 - ENDINGS WITHIN ENDINGS (week 45)
- • 02 - November 2016 Astrology & Numerology Forecast – Be the Light
- • 01 - Pivotal 11:11 Portal Opens Now
- October (8)
- • 30 - OPPOSITES ATTRACT (week 44)
- • 29 - Dreamy New Moon in Scorpio: Spiritual Bliss
- • 23 - SOUL SEARCH (week 43)
- • 21 - How Pluto is Purging & Upgrading You!
- • 17 - POINT OF EXIT (week 42)
- • 13 - Full Moon in Aries: Sensuality, Shifts and Changes!
- • 09 - THE POWER OF 10 (week 41)
- • 03 - October 2016 Astrology & Numerology forecast – A New Beginning
- September (7)
- • 30 - New Moon in Libra: Lucky in Love
- • 25 - Jupiter conjunct the Sun – Infinite Supply of Abundance
- • 19 - How Venus is affecting your life right now!
- • 18 - Angel number 999 – divine wisdom and intuition
- • 12 - Pisces Lunar Eclipse: Passion and Psychic Awakenings
- • 07 - Why your life changes in September
- • 06 - Numerology and Spiritual Significance of 9/9/2016
- August (8)
- • 29 - September Astrology & Numerology Forecast – Time to Get Real!
- • 29 - Solar Eclipse in Virgo – Renewal in Paradise
- • 23 - Bless the Past, Embrace the Present
- • 23 - Darkness and Light: Eclipse of the Unknown
- • 16 - Full Moon in Aquarius: Freedom and Faith
- • 12 - Saturn Retrograde Ends! Love Reigns… (Aug 13)
- • 08 - August and 8-8-8: A Force of Nature
- • 02 - August 2016 Energy Forecast – Fuel your fire
- July (6)
- • 30 - New Moon in Leo: Empowerment, Energy, Ecstasy
- • 22 - Press the Pause Button
- • 16 - 16-16-16: Astro-Numerology Code of the Year!
- • 16 - Full Moon in Capricorn: Courage and Fire
- • 04 - July Energy Forecast – Trust, Truth & Transformation
- • 02 - Cancer NEW Moon on July 4th: Love Letter from the Universe
- June (9)
- • 28 - How “Brexit” Creates a Leap of Faith (in Changing Times)
- • 18 - Lucky Stars, Lucky Full Moon!
- • 18 - Numerology for Your Address – Is Your Home Happy for You?
- • 18 - Seeing with the Eyes of the Soul
- • 16 - The Spiritual Significance of the June Solstice 2016
- • 11 - June: Love, Venus... and True Marriage
- • 03 - The Spiritual Significance of 6/6/16
- • 02 - Angel Number 1111 – Magical Portal for Manifesting
- • 01 - Gorgeous NEW Moon of LOVE!
- May (7)
- • 31 - June 2016 Energy Forecast – Love Rules!
- • 25 - How Mars is Motivating you to Manifest Wealth
- • 20 - Full Moon Message: Get out of your comfort zone!
- • 13 - Friday the 13th – Your Big Awakening!
- • 09 - Rare Planetary Eclipse & Jupiter Direct
- • 02 - NEW MOON in Taurus – Love, Liberation & Joy!
- • 02 - May Astrology & Numerology forecast
- April (3)
- March (6)
- • 30 - April Energy Forecast – Blessings showered upon you!
- • 22 - Hours away: Lunar Eclipse changes your life
- • 20 - Lunar Eclipse of Love and Courage
- • 16 - Jupiter & Pluto Abundance Activation!
- • 11 - How Being Vulnerable Manifests Your Divine Destiny
- • 01 - March Energy Forecast – a month of miracles
- February (4)
- January (7)
- • 27 - How to make friends with money
- • 19 - Lucky Leo Full Moon!
- • 16 - You are redefining who you are... (Mercury Retrograde)
- • 10 - How the NEW Moon launches your New Year’s Intentions
- • 04 - New Moon, New Year and Fabulous New Beginnings!
- • 04 - Your Personal Year Numerology Forecast: Your Cosmic Destiny
- • 04 - 2016 Astrology & Numerology Forecast – Year of Intuitive Awakening
- December (9)
- 2015 (67)
- December (5)
- November (6)
- October (7)
- • 25 - How the FULL MOON on Oct 27 expands Abundance, Love & Healing
- • 20 - How Many Syllables In Your Name?
- • 16 - One of the most amazing MOMENTS this Year
- • 12 - Plugging into Happiness: New Moon at a Crossroads…
- • 09 - Mercury Direct & New Moon: How to Unleash your inner FIRE!
- • 07 - Libra NEW Moon! Breakthroughs in Money & Romance
- • 02 - October 2015 Astrology & Numerology Forecast
- September (4)
- August (5)
- July (7)
- • 29 - Are you risking all for happiness? (August preview)
- • 28 - August 2015 Astrology & Numerology Forecast
- • 27 - Last Blue Moon until 2018! - Video
- • 25 - WTF Is Going On This Month?
- • 23 - Venus Retrograde – How it will affect your Love Life!
- • 15 - New Moon to attract love in abundance!
- • 15 - Are You Feeling More Emotional Lately?
- June (5)
- May (2)
- April (8)
- • 29 - Hooray for May! Astrology & Numerology forecast
- • 27 - Scorpio Full Moon Magnifies Money Manifestation
- • 26 - Do Numbers Follow You Everywhere?
- • 16 - Aries NEW Moon Abundance Forecast! (Video)
- • 14 - Secret Messages in Angel Names
- • 08 - Jupiter moves Direct – Your Energy Returns!
- • 04 - BIG Eclipse Culminates 3-Year Shift
- • 01 - April astrology and numerology forecast - Video
- March (8)
- • 31 - “Blood Moon” Total Eclipse April Forecast - Video
- • 26 - My Personal Epiphany
- • 20 - 11:11 Eclipse of Spontaneous Love
- • 17 - March’s Wild Cosmic Weather - Astrology Forecast
- • 15 - Total Eclipse Opens 11:11 Portal
- • 05 - Magnificent Full Moon Message for TODAY
- • 03 - March 2015 astrology & numerology forecast
- • 03 - March 11 Universal Month & FULL Moon Forecast
- February (5)
- January (5)
- 2014 (7)
- December (2)
- November (3)
- October (1)
- September (1)
- • 11 - 11 is an Invitation…
- 2013 (2)
- December (1)
- • 08 - The Power of Nine
- September (1)
- December (1)
- 2012 (2)
- November (1)
- October (1)
- 2009 (2)
- What’s Your Number? What Your Phone Number Reveals About You Open or Close