Category: Numerology Hits: 625
In this 1 Year, April is a 5 month.
April = 4.
1 + 4 = 5.
Week 15 runs from April 9 to 15. It has been a breathtaking week so far – because both 1 and 5 represent fast-moving action and fundamental change. The 4 energy of April corrects inaccuracy, and works hard to get to the truth. 4 operates through fact, detail, and precision. Of course, we will have to wait and see what all this is leading to. But in true 1/4/5 fashion, something significant seems to be unfolding here.
This is likely to include the American aircraft carrier, guided-missile destroyers, and other vessels, which are headed to the Korean Peninsula – at a time when the numbers 1 and 5 have tremendous significance to North Korea itself.
Not only is a large-scale military parade scheduled in Pyongyang for Saturday, April 15, to celebrate the 105th birthday of the late Kim Il Sung, the founder of the Kim Dynasty, April 15 is also the 105th day of the year. Kim Jong Un, according to American records, was born on 8 January, 1984, which places him right now in a 1 Year – 5 month.
Also, on Saturday April 15th, which is traditionally ‘Tax Day’ in the USA, protest marches are planned in Washington DC, and multiple cities and towns across the country, to demand the release of Donald Trump’s tax information, which would show where his true interests lie. Are these two events, in very different parts of the world, connected? With Russia still very much in the picture – and possibly connected to the Brexit vote in the United Kingdom as well, again we will have to wait and see.
Numbers tend to cluster, visibly, around important events or potentials. And the numeric patterns forming this year are extremely complex because they occur in TRANSITIONAL energy – a gap that exists between one cycle and the next. This one is super-complicated because the 10/1 energy of 2017 is connected to the 10/1 energy of the decade – and the other cycles involved are a thousand years long.
This gap ,or vacuum, forces us to confront the past – the 1000s – so we can finally learn what 1 has to teach, and then move into the 2000s without destroying ourselves – and the planet. We are seriously hampered by those who are trying to drag us BACK to a time when they felt most comfortable. Fear of change and losing ‘position’ in the ‘race’ is so immense that it is dripping down on the world as terror.
The closer we get to the year 2020, the more intense life is likely to get. Therefore, because 2 is a slow and detail-filled energy, we have to slow ourselves down, individually, to the pace of 2 – the pace at which the details come into focus, instead of being just a blur because we are rushing past them. It does seem that 2020 is indeed going to be a year of vision and decision.
“everybody moving so fast – makes you feel like you’re already part of the past..” ~Ray LaMontagne, “Airwaves.”
2 is a gentle slow-moving energy, but if you try to push against it or speed it up, it pushes back hard and slows you down even more! 2 is the number of PATIENCE and TIMING.
1 is the number of THE SELF and a principle lesson of 1 is that we must BE ourselves, rather than what we are told we should be. We are human BE-ings. A principle lesson of this 1 Year is how to BE the unique beings we are in a world full of other unique beings.
2 is the number of COOPERATION and PEACE. 2 exposes hypocrisy like no other number, and reveals what’s going on under the surface and behind the scenes. Not only do we see it, we also feel and sense it. 2 is the number of sensitivity, intuition, and inner knowing.
2 represents the group – which is made up of individuals. 2 also holds the feminine desire for equality – not domination. The Black Lives Matter movement grew out of this dual focus and its impact has created a turning point in our understanding of racial matters, by exposing our systemic racism – not only in the USA, but everywhere.
It is so important to remember that the human ‘race’ is not our species. We are HUMANITY. We are DIVERSITY. The human ‘race’ is a system that is based on unfair competition, and “winning” at any cost. That was the way of the 1000s. The way of the 2000s is unity and cooperation – and the principle lesson here is that we are all in this together. WE ARE 1 .
This one-two combination is helping us to recognize the extent of our diversity (potential), and the fact that human beings exist in SO MANY different forms. The old system keeps us boxed in to its categories (judgments) which keep us at war with ourselves and each other. This 1-2 combination will eventually bring an end to this futile RACE to be #1, but meanwhile, the shaky balance continues to shift in all directions – and there is chaos.
What’s happening at this point in the journey goes way beyond party politics. This is survival – and NOT just survival of the ‘fittest’ (the richest). It is survival of all human beings – and all forms of life.
“If you don’t become the ocean, you’ll get seasick everyday.” ~ Leonard Cohen
We are being pushed and pulled in all directions, but in these ongoing jolts and stretches of uncertainty, humanity is evolving, emotionally and intellectually. We are feeling everything more deeply every day, and the vibrations coming from our feelings open our minds and release us from denial.
Notice that denial is highly visible now. It is everywhere. As we recognize our own denials and stop denying, reality falls into view and the truth reveals itself. We see that many people in positions of power are demented and very sick individuals. The insanity of the old system has pushed its way to the top, and the inmates really are running the asylum. How power is used depends very much on whose hands it is in!
This week, the fiasco of White House Press Secretary, Sean Spicer, suggesting (during Passover) that “not even Hitler used chemical weapons”, shows the astounding ineptitude and ignorance of those in power. Spicer was reminded that over 6 million Jews and other groups, who were classified ‘subhuman’ by the nazi system, were gassed in Hitler’s concentration camps, which Spicer referred to as “Holocaust Centers”. In January, a White House Statement issued on Holocaust Remembrance day, omitted all reference to Jews. While nationalism has been a mainstay of the Trump campaign and presidency, it must be remembered that the very word ‘nationalist’ gave birth to the word “nazi”.
The heart-breaking images of Syrian children choking to death had a horrifying global impact. And yet, an estimated 274,000 Syrian civilians were killed before the images of the babies emerged. We all saw the images of Aleppo and the plight of the refugees as they were forced from their homes by the violence of our oil wars and literally made to roam the Earth – on foot – or at sea – looking for a safe place to exist. Where was the concern for Syria’s children then?
When we see people being abused, such as the airline passenger who was dragged from his paid-for seat because United Airlines wanted to dead-head some crew, most people could emphasize with what that poor man was going through, but at a time when it is imperative for us to learn about emotions in general, what about those inflicting the violence and indignity on him. What were THEY feeling? What do bullies feel when making others suffer? They feel POWERFUL … rendering the victim helpless with physical restraint, terrified of what might happen to them as every vestige of their Will, and their dignity, is taken away from them. Bullies inflict the weight of their “might” or “authority” on others because that is the only way they can FEEL powerful. The world is full of these weak, frightened, self-loathing individuals. The fear of failure involved here needs to be recognized and healed, because that is what lays the foundation for authoritarianism and dictatorship. All fascist regimes rely heavily on bullies in positions of authority.
The injustices, wars and atrocities going on in the world are the manifestation of the battles going on inside us, between our masculine minds and feminine feelings. Peace requires cooperation and forgiveness – and after a thousand years of constant conflict, it will not be an easy task. For as long as ‘winning’ is our objective rather than fairness, forgiveness, cooperation, and peace, these inner and outer wars can never end.
The chemistry of 1 and 5 acts as a catalyst, and the 10 energy of 2017 (and the 10 decade) adds SPEED, FOCUS, ORIGINALITY, and NEW POTENTIALS to the equation. This is a pivotal moment in the human journey – or at least, the beginning of a measurable evolutional movement which continues all the way through May – which is the 5th month of this 1 year.
The mind is a powerful thing, but when masculine mind and feminine emotion cooperate, we develop a balanced appreciation for who we are, what we are capable of, and why we are on Earth at this particular time. And we see this potential in others, too – without insecurity or jealousy, and with acceptance, not defensiveness. Feminine energy is our emotional energy, which exists in men and women alike. Feminine 2 does not seek to dominate. Rather, 2 supplies the balance and stability currently missing from life on Earth.
When mind and emotion work together in partnership with the physical body, we are whole. Or at least, we are more whole than we have ever been. Who knows what our potential then becomes.
The prominence of 1 and 5 is occurring within the 3 energy of the 21st century. In order to successfully transition from the 1000s to the 2000s we must learn about 3, since 3 is the product of 1 and 2.
3 is the number of EXPRESSION – and we must be aware of the effort being made to subdue all forms of expression that go against the old system. 3 is the number of the child, and the potential for some kind of rebirth, possibly of the human heart, (compassion). Meanwhile, images of the suffering of children are constantly showing on the world stage, to open our hearts to the plight of others.
Part of the art of brinkmanship is to keep people’s emotions jangled and frayed, so that any form of respite would be welcome. One of the main lessons of the 1000s is that war is not the answer. And more war is simply that – more war – the same old thing that we’ve always had. Peace cannot result from force.
George W. Bush famously said: “There’s an old saying in Tennessee. I know it’s in Texas, probably in Tennessee.. (pause) fool me once, shame on… shame on you. (pause) fool me can’t get fooled again.”
Well, we must not – get fooled again. This is not real and meaningful change. Nationalism (nazi-ism) is not something that rises. It is something that we descend into whenever the self-designated ‘ruling class’ feels threatened. The oil industry is the mainstay of the old system but its relevance is fading in the course of time. Clean, sustainable, renewable energy pours down on us – freely – from the sky, in the form of sun, wind, and rain, and is emerging as the obvious replacement. Bring back coal mining? Why?
Remember the days and YEARS after 9/11 when it was deemed ‘unpatriotic’ to protest a “war president”. After the deadly debacle that the occupation of Iraq turned out to be, and still is, hopefully we have learned how easy it is to demand the allegiance of the people through deceptive words, images, and the staging of evidence.
“War against a foreign country only happens when the moneyed classes think they are going to profit from it.” George Orwell
In 2010 while he was the CEO of Exxon, U.S. Secretary of State Rex Tillerson said that he acknowledged the fact that humans were affecting the climate to some degree, but the extent of it was unclear. “Therefore, what can you do about it?” He also said, “The world is going to have to continue using fossil fuels, whether they like it or not.”
THE SHOW MUST GO ON
3 is the number of drama. 3 is also the number of people and population. People have a BIG appetite for drama. We love to be entertained. And the entertainment industry knows how to trigger particular emotions. 3 is the number of the arts – both creative and destructive. Art reflects reality. But what are now called “reality shows” are false realities.
‘Reality shows’ are staged and scripted and designed to keep the audience engaged, eager, and distracted. Entertainment is BIG business. But we are at a stage in the journey at which we must regain our connection to the real world because we all have a part to play in creating what we desire life to be.
We have to be aware of the manufactured chaos, melodrama, and riveting cliffhangers. We have to be ultra-careful that we are not being drawn in to false story-lines. We have reached a new level of uncertainty, and we have to find our courage, weigh up what we learn, and believe in our ability to feel, sense, and intuit our way through this rough ride into the future.
As humanity continues to evolve as a species, we will continued to be pulled back by the fear of change. No one wants to feel fear, but until we accept fear for the natural emotion it is, we will attract fearful situations which force us to face our fears. Fear is NOT the opposite of love. Hate is the opposite of love – and hate is NOT a natural emotion. Hate is a sick emotion – an ill feeling – which desperately needs to heal. And it is here in the interim – the mean time – that we have the opportunity for enormous inner healing. Fear is rising in the world, and we have to find a way to express it honestly rather than hold it in, transfer it onto others, or deny it altogether. Fear denied is the basis of terror.
3 is the number of EXPRESSION. This is our power. We move forward by expressing what we feel – by being honest with ourselves. Emotion is our honesty – which is why this dishonest system programs us to subdue any feelings which do not serve the system. It is vital that we better understand the 3 energy of the 21st century because its 100-year span is playing an essential role here on Earth.
It is here and now, in this 10/1 year and this 10/1 decade that we must make these observations because the 3 energy is being used to deceive – on a global scale. It always was used in this way, but along with all the creative aspects of 3, its ability to conceal and deflect also reached a new level.
3 represents the enormous power of communication: words, images, appearances, creativity, beauty and the beast, sentimentality, attraction and repulsion, gossip, hearsay, ART in all its forms, artfulness, illusion, game-playing, drama, the stage, and how things are staged and presented. 3 is all about THE SHOW. And right now, life is being presented as a “reality show”. Communication must take place in a way that informs rather than confuses. Facts must be explained in whole sentences and paragraphs.
Finally, the following people, countries, and even one currency, are all in the 3 Year in 2017. Their 3 monthly and weekly forecasts have been very interesting just lately:
- DONALD TRUMP
- STEVE BANNON
- JARED KUSHNER
- BASHAR AL~ASSAD
- POPE FRANCIS
- THERESA MAY
- FRANCOIS HOLLANDE
- THE EURO
- THE EUROPEAN UNION
- THE U.S.A.
- THE U.K.
Featured Articles: Numerology
Number Sequences from the Angels Open or Close
by Doreen Virtue, Ph.D
The angels do their best to get our attention and to communicate with us. In this way, they help us heal our own lives. However, we often discount the signs they give us, writing them off as mere coincidences or our imagination. The angels say: "We can't write our messages to you in the sky. You've got to pay attention and believe when you see any patterns forming in your life — especially in response to any questions or prayers you've posed. When you hear the same song repeatedly or see the same number sequence, who do you think is behind this? Your angels, of course!"Read More
The Esoteric Significance Of Numbers Open or Close
The following summarizes the beliefs of some modern numerologists. Note that there is no scientific or mathematical evidence to show that numbers exhibit these properties.
Note also that the association of various meanings to specific numbers in the time of the European Renaissance, when numbers were worked into the detailed fabric of musical, poetic, & architectural artifice, was both far richer and far more precise than the modern summaries offered here.
Numbers one to nine are used in present-day numerology to determine character analysis and predict upcoming trends. Other numbers are thought to carry vibrational influences which must also be taken into consideration, as must also the connection of astrology, numbers, and locational addresses, e.g. "Seven Star Road."Read More
Finding Your Personal Year Number Open or Close
Here is a formula for finding your Personal Year Number:
To find your Personal Year number, add the month and the day of your birth, plus the Universal Year number. (This formula will work for any year by using the universal year number of the current year and adding up those numbers accordingly, i.e., for 2017 the Universal Year number is 10=1; 2+1+7=10=1)
For example, someone born on May 15 finds his or her Personal Year number by adding 5 (May) plus 6 (the fifteenth day) plus 1 (2017) to arrive at a Personal Year number of 12 ( 5+6+1=12), which is reduced to 3.Read More
- What’s Your Number? What Your Phone Number Reveals About You Open or Close
If you’re interested in numerology then you know that numerology would say your house number exerts a huge influence on you, just like your birth number. But what about our phone numbers? We can say we choose the day we incarnate in order to experience a certain life path and its lessons. The same goes for where we live. Many people believe that houses ‘choose’ their occupants. The energy of a house contains certain experiences and events and the house either wants you to experience that energy – or not. So, where does this leave our phone numbers which are after all, usually randomly assigned by the phone company. This is where synchronicity comes in. Our phone numbers can often reflect our communication energy or what we need to know about communication style. Often spooky synchroncities can be revealed when we work out our phone’s ‘communication number’ as this can often be the same as our birth or life-path number.
Working out what your ‘communication number’ based on your current phone number is easy. Just add up the digits the same way as you do to calculate your birth or life path number and then reduce this down to a single number. For example, if you mobile number is 07737769972 you would add 0+7+7+3+7+7+6+9+9+7+2 = 64. 6+4 = 10 = 1. Your communication number is 1.
Here’s a quick analysis of what your communication number means:Read More
- Your Life Path Number – Discover Your Destiny Open or Close
Your Life Path number is similar to your Sun Sign in astrology.
It reveals your life’s purpose including your gifts, challenges, and abilities as well as your talents, inner drives, and how you experience your emotions . It can also help you discover why you have experienced some of your life’s circumstances. What are you meant to learn is often what is most challenging for you and is where you have the greatest potential. Each number vibration has a range of energies. We often start out experiencing the challenge of each vibration until we overcome those obstacles and manifest the higher vibration of the number. Here is how to discover your life path number and what it means.Read More
- Numerology for Your Address – Is Your Home Happy for You? Open or Close
House numerology can affect your well being. Since numbers are vibrations, your address sets the tone for your entire living space. You want to make sure that your house or apartment number is compatible with you and the others living there, as well as create an energy that is conducive to your lifestyle.
Although your street address, building address, and zip code certainly have an impact, the most influential number for your well being is your house or apartment number, since that is what is most personal to you.Read More
Articles: Automatic Writing
Articles: Remote Viewing
Articles: Tools for Divination
- 2017 (40)
- April (13)
- • 28 - Abundance Activation starts TODAY!
- • 27 - Message From Mercury For You
- • 26 - Taurus New Moon: Exciting Positive Developments
- • 23 - Weekly Forecast ~ April 23
- • 21 - Code of Creation, Code of Magic
- • 21 - Shifts and Gifts - Pluto Retrograde
- • 21 - Is Your Home Address Fortunate?
- • 16 - Weekly Forecast ~ April 16
- • 16 - Venus Moves Direct! Abundance & Attraction
- • 09 - Weekly Forecast ~ April 9
- • 08 - Libra FULL Moon: How Venus Heals Your Heart
- • 06 - April Forecast: Opposites in Motion Create Dynamic Initiation
- • 03 - April 2017 Astrology & Numerology Forecast – Love Abounds!
- March (12)
- • 31 - April - Monthly Forecast
- • 27 - New Moon In Fiery Aries
- • 26 - Weekly Forecast ~ March 26, 2017
- • 26 - New Moon in Aries: Love & Romance with a Twist!
- • 24 - Life Is Not A Dress Rehearsal [Venus Retrograde]
- • 19 - Weekly Forecast ~ March 19, 2017
- • 14 - Message to you from Venus
- • 11 - Weekly Forecast ~ March 12, 2017
- • 11 - Virgo FULL Moon: Deep Healing & Inspired Action
- • 03 - Venus Retrograde begins now…
- • 02 - March 2017 Astrology & Numerology Forecast
- • 01 - March Miracles: Manifesting the Unexpected
- February (4)
- January (11)
- • 30 - February 2017 Energy Forecast – Passions on Fire!
- • 28 - 2017 ~ THE POWER OF 10
- • 26 - Choose Love, not suffering xoxo
- • 23 - Aquarius New Moon: Epic Shifts, Excitement and Freedom
- • 20 - January 20, 2017 ~ TURNING POINT
- • 11 - New Journey through the 11:11 Portal of Light
- • 09 - Full Moon in Cancer: Positive Pyramid of Light
- • 05 - Mercury enters Sagittarius: Horizons of Awareness
- • 03 - 2017 Yearly Forecast – Magic is afoot!
- • 01 - 2017: You are here to BE the Miracle
- • 01 - 2017 Numerology Forecast: CRANKING UP THE VOLUME
- April (13)
- 2016 (85)
- December (9)
- • 21 - Miracles of today's SOLSTICE
- • 21 - Your Personal Year Numerology Forecast - Your Cosmic Destiny (2017)
- • 19 - Powerful Mercury Retrograde (begins now!)
- • 14 - Jupiter opposite Uranus: You are Immortal
- • 11 - LEAVING 2016 (week 50)
- • 10 - Gemini FULL Moon: Share Happiness!
- • 05 - LEAVING 2016 (week 49)
- • 03 - Shadow and Light: Uranus trine Saturn and coming Pyramid of Light
- • 01 - December 2016 Astrology & Numerology forecast – Reflect and Renew
- November (11)
- • 26 - NEW Moon in Sagittarius: 11:11:11 Portal of Love & Gratitude
- • 25 - Being grateful for everything…
- • 21 - Sun in Sagittarius, Jupiter square Pluto – Attitude Shift!
- • 21 - THE WILL RESISTS (week 47)
- • 13 - THE MORE THINGS CHANGE (week 46)
- • 12 - Supermoon in Taurus - it's BIG
- • 11 - FULL Moon in Taurus: Peace & Prosperity
- • 09 - The Spiritual Significance of November 11
- • 07 - ENDINGS WITHIN ENDINGS (week 45)
- • 02 - November 2016 Astrology & Numerology Forecast – Be the Light
- • 01 - Pivotal 11:11 Portal Opens Now
- October (8)
- • 30 - OPPOSITES ATTRACT (week 44)
- • 29 - Dreamy New Moon in Scorpio: Spiritual Bliss
- • 23 - SOUL SEARCH (week 43)
- • 21 - How Pluto is Purging & Upgrading You!
- • 17 - POINT OF EXIT (week 42)
- • 13 - Full Moon in Aries: Sensuality, Shifts and Changes!
- • 09 - THE POWER OF 10 (week 41)
- • 03 - October 2016 Astrology & Numerology forecast – A New Beginning
- September (7)
- • 30 - New Moon in Libra: Lucky in Love
- • 25 - Jupiter conjunct the Sun – Infinite Supply of Abundance
- • 19 - How Venus is affecting your life right now!
- • 18 - Angel number 999 – divine wisdom and intuition
- • 12 - Pisces Lunar Eclipse: Passion and Psychic Awakenings
- • 07 - Why your life changes in September
- • 06 - Numerology and Spiritual Significance of 9/9/2016
- August (8)
- • 29 - September Astrology & Numerology Forecast – Time to Get Real!
- • 29 - Solar Eclipse in Virgo – Renewal in Paradise
- • 23 - Bless the Past, Embrace the Present
- • 23 - Darkness and Light: Eclipse of the Unknown
- • 16 - Full Moon in Aquarius: Freedom and Faith
- • 12 - Saturn Retrograde Ends! Love Reigns… (Aug 13)
- • 08 - August and 8-8-8: A Force of Nature
- • 02 - August 2016 Energy Forecast – Fuel your fire
- July (6)
- • 30 - New Moon in Leo: Empowerment, Energy, Ecstasy
- • 22 - Press the Pause Button
- • 16 - 16-16-16: Astro-Numerology Code of the Year!
- • 16 - Full Moon in Capricorn: Courage and Fire
- • 04 - July Energy Forecast – Trust, Truth & Transformation
- • 02 - Cancer NEW Moon on July 4th: Love Letter from the Universe
- June (9)
- • 28 - How “Brexit” Creates a Leap of Faith (in Changing Times)
- • 18 - Lucky Stars, Lucky Full Moon!
- • 18 - Numerology for Your Address – Is Your Home Happy for You?
- • 18 - Seeing with the Eyes of the Soul
- • 16 - The Spiritual Significance of the June Solstice 2016
- • 11 - June: Love, Venus... and True Marriage
- • 03 - The Spiritual Significance of 6/6/16
- • 02 - Angel Number 1111 – Magical Portal for Manifesting
- • 01 - Gorgeous NEW Moon of LOVE!
- May (7)
- • 31 - June 2016 Energy Forecast – Love Rules!
- • 25 - How Mars is Motivating you to Manifest Wealth
- • 20 - Full Moon Message: Get out of your comfort zone!
- • 13 - Friday the 13th – Your Big Awakening!
- • 09 - Rare Planetary Eclipse & Jupiter Direct
- • 02 - NEW MOON in Taurus – Love, Liberation & Joy!
- • 02 - May Astrology & Numerology forecast
- April (3)
- March (6)
- • 30 - April Energy Forecast – Blessings showered upon you!
- • 22 - Hours away: Lunar Eclipse changes your life
- • 20 - Lunar Eclipse of Love and Courage
- • 16 - Jupiter & Pluto Abundance Activation!
- • 11 - How Being Vulnerable Manifests Your Divine Destiny
- • 01 - March Energy Forecast – a month of miracles
- February (4)
- January (7)
- • 27 - How to make friends with money
- • 19 - Lucky Leo Full Moon!
- • 16 - You are redefining who you are... (Mercury Retrograde)
- • 10 - How the NEW Moon launches your New Year’s Intentions
- • 04 - New Moon, New Year and Fabulous New Beginnings!
- • 04 - Your Personal Year Numerology Forecast: Your Cosmic Destiny
- • 04 - 2016 Astrology & Numerology Forecast – Year of Intuitive Awakening
- December (9)
- 2015 (67)
- December (5)
- November (6)
- October (7)
- • 25 - How the FULL MOON on Oct 27 expands Abundance, Love & Healing
- • 20 - How Many Syllables In Your Name?
- • 16 - One of the most amazing MOMENTS this Year
- • 12 - Plugging into Happiness: New Moon at a Crossroads…
- • 09 - Mercury Direct & New Moon: How to Unleash your inner FIRE!
- • 07 - Libra NEW Moon! Breakthroughs in Money & Romance
- • 02 - October 2015 Astrology & Numerology Forecast
- September (4)
- August (5)
- July (7)
- • 29 - Are you risking all for happiness? (August preview)
- • 28 - August 2015 Astrology & Numerology Forecast
- • 27 - Last Blue Moon until 2018! - Video
- • 25 - WTF Is Going On This Month?
- • 23 - Venus Retrograde – How it will affect your Love Life!
- • 15 - New Moon to attract love in abundance!
- • 15 - Are You Feeling More Emotional Lately?
- June (5)
- May (2)
- April (8)
- • 29 - Hooray for May! Astrology & Numerology forecast
- • 27 - Scorpio Full Moon Magnifies Money Manifestation
- • 26 - Do Numbers Follow You Everywhere?
- • 16 - Aries NEW Moon Abundance Forecast! (Video)
- • 14 - Secret Messages in Angel Names
- • 08 - Jupiter moves Direct – Your Energy Returns!
- • 04 - BIG Eclipse Culminates 3-Year Shift
- • 01 - April astrology and numerology forecast - Video
- March (8)
- • 31 - “Blood Moon” Total Eclipse April Forecast - Video
- • 26 - My Personal Epiphany
- • 20 - 11:11 Eclipse of Spontaneous Love
- • 17 - March’s Wild Cosmic Weather - Astrology Forecast
- • 15 - Total Eclipse Opens 11:11 Portal
- • 05 - Magnificent Full Moon Message for TODAY
- • 03 - March 2015 astrology & numerology forecast
- • 03 - March 11 Universal Month & FULL Moon Forecast
- February (5)
- January (5)
- 2014 (7)
- December (2)
- November (3)
- October (1)
- September (1)
- • 11 - 11 is an Invitation…
- 2013 (2)
- December (1)
- • 08 - The Power of Nine
- September (1)
- December (1)
- 2012 (2)
- November (1)
- October (1)
- 2009 (2)
- What’s Your Number? What Your Phone Number Reveals About You Open or Close