Category: Numerology Hits: 849
2017 is a 1 YEAR (2+0+1+7=1+0=1), and your personal number for 2017 is obtained by adding 1 to your month and day of birth.
For example, if you were born on September 29, add 9+2+9 +1 =21. Keep adding until you reach a single digit. 2+1=3. In this example, the yearly number for 2017 is 3.
Throughout 2017, use your yearly number to read your monthly and weekly forecasts.
NOTE 1: No matter which year you happen to be in personally, the world is in a 1 Year in 2017. (2+0+1+7=10=1). Much insight can be gained by reading the 1 Forecast as well as your own. The 4 and 5 Forecasts are also very strong this month.
NOTE 2: The 4th month of a 1 Year is a 5 month. 1 is the number of progressive step-by-step development – and 5 is the number of sudden and unexpected change. When 1 and 5 combine, what appears to be abrupt change, or reversal, is often the result of all those gradual changes coming to fruition at the same time. The chemistry of 1 and 5 acts as a catalyst, and the 10 energy of 2017 (and the 10 decade) adds SPEED and NEW LEVELS to the equation. This is a potentially pivotal moment in the human journey – or at least, the beginning of such a movement… This is a time to be awake and aware…
SCROLL DOWN TO YOUR PERSONAL NUMBER
The human journey is one of becoming conscious of our power, and how to use that power. Becoming conscious of the responsibility inherent in the power of choice represents the core of this journey. ~Carolyn Myss
Unexpected development is the nature of this cycle. Consequently, what at first seems like an upheaval or a continuation of the usual restrictions may turn out to be a catalyst for positive forward movement. You may also experience a significant change of heart as you find a new angle from which to look at your situation. This is a good thing because a complete change of attitude is called for if you are to flow more easily with life’s ebbs and tides, and take advantage of new opportunities as they arise.
Besides, by now you must be very tired of struggling to maintain an unsatisfactory status quo. No matter how it seems, you have a lot of freedom this month. Just be sure you don’t mistake this for the frustration of not knowing what your next step should be.
Are you basing your decisions on old information or outdated methods and habits? Has an unexpected situation thrown you off course? Are you afraid that all this change will lessen other people’s regard for you? Remember that love without freedom is a contradiction in terms. Freedom provides the space we need in which to experience love – unconditionally. The events of this month are actually setting you free to begin the process of creating happier conditions.
Remember that this year marks a brand new era of your life. Your current problems are temporary and are reminders of what you need to change. You are meant to be where you are. You are meant to be having the experience you’re having because, in April of the 1 year, there is always an opportunity to prosper if you can just accept the opportunity for what it is.
If you don’t know what you are feeling, you cannot know what to expect. If you cannot differentiate between a thought and a feeling, your outer reality will produce the same confusion. If you do not expect positive change, then a lack of positive change is what you’ll get. However, notice how mere “positive thinking” is often a form of self-deception. What are you feeling?
Be honest with yourself, and remember that change means CHANGE – a complete and drastic alteration in the way you observe, comprehend, relate to, approach, deal with, resist, or compound your situation.
April emphasizes the physical, instinctive and sensual side of life and urges you to be more aware of your body and physical presence. Do not take chances that could harm you or others in some way. Keep your wits about you on this unfamiliar and shifting ground. Most importantly, recognize a mistake and stop repeating it.
The 1 year encourages independence. You already know just how dependent you have been on certain people and things. Now, you must start to take full responsibility for yourself and act in your best interests. In at least one case, there may be an emotional parting of the ways.
You are learning how to create what you want, but you must be honest with yourself about your present position. Even if you have a passionate goal, if you don’t know where you stand, you will be unable to sense the direction in which to take it. Accepting where you stand is not defeat. It is the courageous and evolutionary act of facing reality. If you cannot accept your own reality, your life will forever be a dissatisfying illusion which you yourself continue to paint. Stop pushing your past away from you as if you are afraid that it will catch up with you. It’s meant to! Let it!
The past is filled with knowledge and experience, and what it has to teach you needs to be accepted into the present. Only by learning from the past will you be able to feel, sense, and create what you want for the future.
How shall we expect charity towards others when we are uncharitable to ourselves? ~Thomas Brown
Make a genuine commitment to patience and compassion because you cannot ignore your current situation. Insensitivity or selfishness will work against you, and can only cause resentment from those whose wellbeing is connected to your own. This cycle of love, healing, and balance, emphasizes duty towards home, family, relatives, spouse, lover, parent, child, pet, neighbor, or friend. The question of duty and loyalty may arise. Domestic and/or work-related responsibilities may also be involved.
April is rich in lessons about freedom – and not just your own. Keep your goals firmly in mind as you adapt to new circumstances in which you are not meant to be the star of the show but, rather, the one who must act in the best interests of all concerned. Or perhaps you must be the mediator and peacemaker who brings fairness or practicality into the situation. Perhaps it is your role this month to connect certain people together. Perhaps it is time to take a greater responsibility to fulfill your part in a joint effort. Perhaps you will be engaged in a combination of all of these things.
Whatever the case, until you fully accept what is happening in your life, the stress of fighting your own reality may seem overwhelming. What you are really fighting with here is the fear of being humbled.
ACCEPT that a certain phase is over and a new one is trying to begin, and you will also realize that humility and acceptance are your only means, at the present time, of steering your life into a more acceptable direction.
Continue to believe in yourself while others take center stage. Stop struggling. Try to be calm and flexible. You may receive some kind of praise for your efforts which will boost your confidence – or you could be made to feel responsible for a certain matter that you would probably prefer to keep hidden or private. Try to make the environment friendlier and brighter, regardless of how many details you are dealing with.
Don’t try to control everything. Your intentions may be good, but you may be too concerned, or even paranoid, about the way others are conducting their lives or affecting yours. Tolerance and a desire to accept differences can prevent ugly situations.
You cannot solve other people’s problems for them. Team up with them instead for the benefit of all. Their idea of life is unique to them, just as yours is to you. Your priorities may differ. You are now learning how to exercise fairness and compassion without losing yourself or your freedom in other peoples’ energies and realities.
Slow down, relax and learn. Make kindness your key word, and start by being kind and gentle with yourself. The harder you push against reality, the more likely you are to hurt yourself or someone else in some way. Try to understand that much of the pressure is coming from your growing ability to TOLERATE.
This month is all about family. But just who are your family? They are the people to whom you are connected – through biology or circumstance – people who are a part of your life, whether you like them or not. They are those with whom you are familiar – and familiarity does breed contempt without ongoing fairness and respect. Just as others affect you by their actions and attitudes, your existence deeply affects them. You cannot change them, but you can change your reaction to them and let them be who they are. In the process, you will learn who you are.
Let it be known that you want peace. Aggression will throw you off course. You are simply experiencing the discomfort of finally accepting your own reality. Find a way to release your emotions privately – behind the scenes – and you will emerge lighter, freer, happier and more knowledgeable. This healing process will enable you to make a startling connection between your past, your present circumstances, and your future – and it will bring you back to LOVE.
We are all inventors, each sailing out on a voyage of discovery, guided each by a private chart, of which there is no duplicate. The world is all gates, all opportunities. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson
You are in the midst of a strange looking fog which leaves no room for hasty decisions or unplanned moves. Feeling unsure of yourself may not be such a bad thing because your sense of direction really does need some adjustment at this stage. The potential for beneficial change is enormous if you will just give yourself the time and space you need in which to figure things out.
Certain duties and obligations must be attended to, but it is important to take everything in your stride. Do one thing at a time, and don’t worry about how you are being perceived by others. Accept the fact that you don’t know where you are right now.
Doubts and unexpected circumstances seem to be getting in the way, and yet you are also starting to sense potential avenues of success. Your challenge is to find a new direction that you can feel passionate about, and the chances are that it’s right in front of you – obscured by your own anxiety.
Your emotions have led you most of the way this year, and there is likely to be another emotional situation to deal with this month. Whenever you can, retreat into a quiet environment where there are no distractions. You need to feel your own feelings and think your own thoughts. You need to be able to see your current position in the big picture. And you need to remember where you came from, because many of your current problems stem from ingrained childhood influences which you are now in the process of outgrowing.
As you continue to mature and evolve, let your thoughts take you back over your life’s journey. Visualize how one step always led to another; how everything you ever did, and everything that ever happened to you connected you to the next phase of the journey, and how each step has brought you to this place called NOW.
Only when the past is fully accepted into the present can you create, or even imagine, the future you want. How long are you going to hold on to all that grief and pain? Let yourself feel it, let it go, and dream new dreams. In May, you will be on your way again – full steam ahead, but April is a time to think, feel, visualize, analyze, and plan.
As you focus on what you want your next ‘now’ to be, and realistically plan your method of achieving it, your feelings will naturally fluctuate between optimism and pessimism, and between courage and fear. This emotional push-and-pull is all part of a creative process which can place you on much firmer ground.
You need the support of certain people if your plans are to materialize, so don’t alienate yourself from others just because you are feeling a little fragile. Don’t take it all so personally. And be careful of the words you say as you do seem to be critical of everything and everyone right now.
Make clearly defined plans to move forward, but do not make any major moves or decisions just yet. To enter next month’s dynamic waves without a specific plan of action suggests that you are still not serious about what you want. Consider your plans carefully. Analyze them. Find their flaws and revise them. Have faith in yourself. Stay flexible. Allow for the unexpected. Not knowing how to do something you want to do is no excuse for not doing it. Learn how.
You may certainly experience other people’s negativity this month, but you cannot allow it to bring you down. See it for what it is – other people’s negativity. Now, what is your plan for the rest of the year?
Keep in mind always the present you are constructing; it should be the future you want. ~Alice Walker
It’s time to face reality and get down to business. Focus on material, financial, and work-related matters. Effort, confidence, and determination will help you make the best of current circumstances. Consideration for others will not only improve your position and the health of your relationships, but a softening of your heart can also improve the health of your own physical body by reducing the pressure under which it is being forced to exist.
A once familiar situation may fall apart now, but without this upheaval, you will not see the new potential offered by this cycle of personal power and efficient problem-solving. Although you have been down this road before, this time, if you really do accept reality rather than fight it, you will notice something you could not previously see, which will help you to move into friendlier territory.
This cycle attracts back to you whatever you have put out into the world, and prevents you from stagnating in a situation from which you once believed there was no relief.
Continue to believe in yourself no matter what transpires. This is an opportunity to move away from something that no longer serves your best interests, and towards something more natural for you.
Expand your abilities and build on your talents, and you will be able to take a positive new step. However, you may find yourself working harder than ever. You may even start to doubt your ability to persevere. Just keep taking one step at a time, and be sure to rest when you feel like resting.
Business and material interests can be advanced through efficiency and organization. Attention to detail is still important, but so too is the big picture. Be sure to simplify rather than complicate.
This is a chance to develop a more realistic sense of your power to achieve. Visualize the result you desire and, as your horizons broaden, take a step that will bring you closer to it. You must now rediscover your confidence, dignity, and passion – and get things done.
Be tactful, and stay aware of this year’s practical theme. Be cautious of “quick fixes” or manipulating others, no matter how subtly you are able to do so. Remember that prosperity is not for the few. It belongs to everyone on Earth – if only everyone knew that prosperity must first be felt on the inside. You can be without funds and not feel poor. When you feel poor, it is because you have underestimated your ability to change things. When you feel the richness of your own potential, you cannot feel poor because your potential – your capability – is your principle resource.
Others are not causing your problems. It is you yourself who must stand up, be counted, and claim equality in a world in which we all contribute to reality. It is time to fight for what you want, not through aggression, but by taking full advantage of available resources. Appreciate what you already have and use it to get what you want. What you already have includes your creativity, knowledge, belief in yourself, and other non-material attributes.
April offers a feeling that outweighs any kind of material reward – the feeling of accomplishment. It is only from the appreciation – the love – of this feeling, that greater accomplishments will follow. By the end of April, you could achieve an important breakthrough in which an existing aspect of your life evolves to a new and more comfortable level.
There is only one success: to be able to spend your life in your own way, and not to give others absurd maddening claims upon it. ~Christopher Morley
You have arrived at the point of the 5 journey where you must say farewell to a limiting aspect of your life. Everything is related to endings and completions this month, so don’t expect anything new to happen until these conclusions have occurred. A sense of finality (acceptance) must be experienced, or you could be weighed down by denied emotions and unwanted circumstances for the rest of the year.
Accept that a phase of your life is ending. The first 4 months of the year represent your journey out of the past. April signifies the end of that particular road, and the end of old tensions, resentments, and fears. Of course, endings don’t always have to be painful. Often they can feel like the weight of the world being lifted from your shoulders, signifying that the pain is over and a new, more comfortable reality is forming. Feel the anxiety and pain of the past, and let it go. Feel it. Accept it. Express it. Release it.
Parting with old emotion is always followed by an infusion of optimism and self acceptance. However, when SO much emotion is involved, it can be difficult to find the positive aspects in a situation. And, the reason so much emotion is involved is because you are finally being honest with yourself about what you do and don’t want in your life.
Give yourself time to adjust to a change for which you were not prepared. It can be difficult to express feelings of loss or longing when that loss or longing is simultaneously triggering feelings of relief and optimism. But do not allow guilt to convince you that this is wrong. All your feelings, including the fear of taking full responsibility for your future, are part of what you must experience in order to move a little closer to freedom. You will soon realize that many of your fears are unfounded and that you really can do what you once thought was beyond your ability!
Anger toward others may be disguising anger at yourself for being afraid. You now stand on the dividing line between old unsatisfactory conditions, and a new, free way of life. This is a time of adventure, courage, understanding and tolerance. Renew the love within your relationships by ending your need to control them, or of allowing them to control you. Control is not love. Love is not ownership.
This is an opportunity for personal and professional expansion. You have had many different experiences in your life, and now is the time to benefit from them by making decisions that are based on what the past has taught you.
April is a time to forgive, especially yourself. You may still be subconsciously beating yourself up for things that simply don’t matter any more, or things that were never your fault. The past has gone. You are free now. You may not yet be free of the consequences of a mistake, but you are free of the mistake itself. From this understanding, the rest of your life cannot help but seem brighter. Remember that a consequence is the relation between a result and its CAUSE, and allow yourself to gain the experience that comes from learning from a mistake.
This is a time to give – simply because you want to, and not because guilt or fear has told you to. Giving may include giving in or giving way. It may even mean giving up. There are many ways to give. To give is to let go of something. GIVE – and a new door will open up for you. This is a time of surrender – not surrendering your Will to someone else, but surrendering TO your Will and, therefore, freeing yourself. And, if you think that God is who you are supposed to surrender your will to, you may want to consider that God would not have given us free will, just to take it back. We have free will because life itself flows more smoothly when it flows freely.
Freedom of speech and freedom of action are meaningless without freedom to think. And there is no freedom of thought without doubt. ~Bergen Evans
April offers enormous potential for greater independence and satisfaction, even though someone else’s reality is effecting you deeply. If you feel ‘alone’, remember that no matter how many people surround you, you are an individual with a power all your own. The more you try to control others, the more resistance they will put up. The more understanding you give, the more you will be understood.
April is filled with important lessons about individuality. See others as they are now rather than how they used to be, or how you would prefer them to be. Put yourself in their shoes. Imagine what life feels like from their perspective.
Avoid the urge to control, criticize, and set rules. Establish a realistic strategy which respects the unique circumstances of all concerned. If you feel unable to fulfill a responsibility, perhaps someone else is waiting to step in and take it off your hands. Or, perhaps you simply need to lighten the load by sharing a certain obligation with someone else.
This month of fresh ideas and new beginnings is designed to improve the balance between your private needs and your outside obligations. Whatever steps you have been contemplating, especially if related to your own future and security, now is the time to take them.
Consider the truth – the reality – of the situation and go with your feelings. Take a chance. You are ready for a greater level of responsibility in a new and more fulfilling direction. One change can trigger a sequence of changes. Stay alert and look for the advantages involved. Initiate a constructive change of your own or, at least, move closer toward making such a change.
Where conditions are making you unhappy, this is a chance to change them. April provides an element of good luck to new experiences – anything that is started or is in the beginning phase. Use your unique skills and resources. Be creative. Be original. Be yourself.
You have the power to create something, possibly out of nothing, and are likely to feel energetic and eager to proceed. Retain your enthusiasm despite the attempts of guilt to distract you. Listen to your doubts and fears as they may have something important to tell you.
Include others in your activities, especially if you are in a long-term relationship, have children or pets, etc. Make time for all that are family; those with whom you are familiar; those with whom you share your life on a day-to-day basis. Bring LOVE and CARING into the space in which you live. A fresh start in a relationship stands a good chance of success when a new understanding has been reached.
Someone close may be experiencing a new beginning of their own, requiring the whole family or group to adopt a new agenda or attitude. Encourage, don’t criticize. You may discover a valuable new talent, idea, or gift, which is not necessarily your own. Until you try new things, ideas or directions, you may never know what opportunities are out there for you.
Rest is not idleness, and to lie sometimes on the grass under the trees on a summer’s day, listening to the murmur of water, or watching the clouds float across the sky, is by no means a waste of time. ~J. Lubbock
This cycle asks for patience, gentleness, and sensitivity. It is a cycle of intuition, diplomacy, teamwork, connection, diversion, and understanding. No matter what transpires, stick to these simple guidelines:
(1) Accept your present reality just as it is.
(2) don’t force anything.
This is a time to assess your general development. Think about how the year started off for you – and where you are now. Patiently observe everything going on around you: personally, locally, nationally, and globally. Take new developments into consideration and rethink your long-term goals. Use your intuition – feelings – senses – instincts – to direct you to the next level of understanding.
April will present you with a series of distractions which can make it difficult to notice how everything and everyone in life is connected, and that there is a reason – or cause – for everything. This is a test of your patience, courage and tenacity and, at the same time, offers you the opportunity to release yourself from a painful part of your past.
Make a commitment to peace, diplomacy, and cooperation. By relating someone else’s circumstances to your own and finding the connection, you may also find a vital missing link that you have been seeking. Stay in the background as someone else takes center-stage. Interact with others deeply and genuinely. From your backseat position, be involved. Don’t be afraid of what you might hear or learn. This year, you will encounter many things with which you may not feel comfortable, but they must be faced if you are to benefit from the knowledge they contain.
Your intuition is working overtime, making this a month of strong emotions and heightened intellect. Listen. Observe. Feel. Relate. You will not be able to progress unless you are patient; unless you wait for developments to happen in their own manner and time, and unless you relax your tensions and long term concerns.
The present is your only exit from the past and your only gateway to the future. The present – this moment – here and now – is the only reality and it contains the energies of both the past and the future. If you do not allow yourself to feel whatever feelings present-time triggers, including fear, then you cannot be fully present in present time.
It is essential that you feel and sense your way through all situations, instead of forcing your way through, becoming frozen in fear, or running away. Your own needs are being helped along by this process of delay and interruption. If you do succumb to frustration and force matters ahead, you may find yourself in the wrong place at the wrong time.
Partnership, teamwork, or some kind of group situation are highlighted in April. Relate to everyone with understanding and tact. Be aware of how you have helped others in the past. These favors will be returned to you this month, and not necessarily by the same people. However, if someone takes credit for your efforts or steals the limelight, let it be. As you face reality this month, listen to the questions you ask yourself, and the judgments with which you reply. Ask yourself, “What is really going on here?” Then listen, very carefully, again.
It takes a lot of courage to show your dreams to someone else. ~Erma Bombeck
As you phase out last month’s backstage activities, you may realize that you have made a powerful connection indeed… perhaps a person; perhaps an idea. Whatever the case, friendliness is needed.
Although you can take nothing for granted, this creative cycle should certainly revive your enthusiasm. The ideas of the past three months can now be implemented. At the very least, you will know they are achievable. It is time to create the right environment from which to transform an idea into reality. April provides an opportunity to test the waters and see how well you perform to an audience without actually striving to gain their acceptance. It is your own approval that others are noticing now.
April also emphasizes happiness, communication, friends, appearances, and the lighter side of life. The only thing that can stop you from getting your plans underway is a lack of love for what you are doing. So, be sure that what you say you want is also what you feel you want.
This is a time of creative freedom, so don’t be afraid to make changes. You are in the process of healing the fear of not having what it takes to succeed. It is now becoming obvious that you do indeed have what it takes!
Friends, relatives or associates may affect your life significantly. Keep your goals firmly in mind. Allow your feelings to guide you through all situations. Focus on what matters. Renew your commitment to a goal. Know that this is the year to make it happen.
Take the time to enjoy some light social activities. Display some friendliness, warmth, humor, and satisfaction. Appreciate just how good it feels to be alive.
People who do not respect your ideas may actually have something important to point out, or they may not be friends at all. Friendship can only flourish if there is first friendship with yourself.
Effective communication is vital. The spoken or written word, and the use of images, play specific roles this month. Notice how a pleasant disposition rubs off on others, even on those who were previously indifferent, creating a warmer environment in which to live or work.
Notice how different you are starting to feel as you become more accustomed to the material plane of 8. April may bring a material object, or a service of some kind, into your life which can become a tool for developing your ideas and plans.
Extending friendship, even to a stranger, can result in a boost to your plans and goals, or a positive change in the way you see yourself. This month offers opportunity through social and professional networking.
Certain people are in your life right now to help you change some of your outdated beliefs, ideas, and rules. And some are here to confirm those aspects of your life that are already well-centered. It is much easier to believe in yourself in an atmosphere of realism.
You are realizing, more concretely than ever before, that you really are a very creative person who is able to take your ideas beyond the mere “ideas” stage. Imagine how creative you could be if you were not so concerned with how others see you.
Once we accept our limits, we go beyond them. ~Albert Einstein
This cycle brings you to your limits so that you can know what your current limits actually are. Accept that these boundaries exist, and instead of trying to crash through them or allow them to push you down under their weight, use the power of your strong intent and determination to push them up and out and away from you. Use the power of your WILL to create more time and space for yourself, physically, mentally, and emotionally, regardless of who or what pushed you to your limits in the first place.
Your belief in yourself can steer you away from an undesirable path and help you create the breakthrough you are craving. Use common sense, efficiency, and effort. Organize yourself. Keep to a sensible routine and a workable agenda. Create a balance between whatever you are focusing too heavily on and other aspects of your life. If you are stuck in a rut, or if a habit is getting the better of you, stop this needless repetition and start to live more spontaneously and naturally.
The purpose of this cycle is to make life easier for you, not harder or more complicated, and to revive your energies, not drain them. And yet, the need for you to give of yourself in some way has never been greater. Your conscious mind is expanding. Great fulfillment can be experienced by dispensing with petty issues and analyzing what you are left with.
You are also expanding your emotional limits by feeling the pressure of your feelings and being aware of how free you will be once they are released from your body. This means letting your feelings out! If you continue to hold them in, you are likely to feel depressed, overworked, boxed-in, and unable to move in any direction. Let it all out and experience the relief that comes from acceptance of reality.
In many cases, there is no such thing as “closure”. There are some things in life that we can never “get over”. We simply learn to live with what happens to us and our loved ones. We learn to accept reality. If feelings of heartlessness arise, know that until you acknowledge these bitter feelings and allow them to leave your body, you will be deprived of the enormous power they are burying – the power of your own LOVE.
April’s emphasis on work and love can help expand the limits of what you think is your identity. Restriction is caused by measuring your worth by the work you do, instead of the satisfaction derived from all that you do in life. If what you “do” is just part of the cold reality of having to make a living, then making a living will become a difficult or unpleasant process in itself.
Much of this month, (and year), emphasizes what you want to do. Humanity is evolving to a point where Free Will is our only alternative to self-destruction. It is time to go back and rescue an activity or idea that once made you feel passionate, but was abandoned because circumstances changed, or because you could not make a ‘living’ from it.
Life has changed since then. It is time to discover your true identity and expand your natural qualities or skills to a level where you can not only make a living, but also live the life you want to live.
ॐ Namasté - Blessings!
© 2008-2018 crystalwind.ca. All rights reserved.
Featured Articles: Numerology
Number Sequences from the Angels Open or Close
by Doreen Virtue, Ph.D
The angels do their best to get our attention and to communicate with us. In this way, they help us heal our own lives. However, we often discount the signs they give us, writing them off as mere coincidences or our imagination. The angels say: "We can't write our messages to you in the sky. You've got to pay attention and believe when you see any patterns forming in your life — especially in response to any questions or prayers you've posed. When you hear the same song repeatedly or see the same number sequence, who do you think is behind this? Your angels, of course!"Read More
The Esoteric Significance Of Numbers Open or Close
The following summarizes the beliefs of some modern numerologists. Note that there is no scientific or mathematical evidence to show that numbers exhibit these properties.
Note also that the association of various meanings to specific numbers in the time of the European Renaissance, when numbers were worked into the detailed fabric of musical, poetic, & architectural artifice, was both far richer and far more precise than the modern summaries offered here.
Numbers one to nine are used in present-day numerology to determine character analysis and predict upcoming trends. Other numbers are thought to carry vibrational influences which must also be taken into consideration, as must also the connection of astrology, numbers, and locational addresses, e.g. "Seven Star Road."Read More
Finding Your Personal Year Number Open or Close
Here is a formula for finding your Personal Year Number:
To find your Personal Year number, add the month and the day of your birth, plus the Universal Year number. (This formula will work for any year by using the universal year number of the current year and adding up those numbers accordingly, i.e., for 2018 the Universal Year number is 11=2; 2+1+8=11=2)
For example, someone born on May 15 finds his or her Personal Year number by adding 5 (May) plus 6 (the fifteenth day) plus 2 (2018) to arrive at a Personal Year number of 13 ( 5+6+2=13), which is reduced to 4.Read More
- What's Your Number? What Your Phone Number Reveals About You Open or Close
If you’re interested in numerology then you know that numerology would say your house number exerts a huge influence on you, just like your birth number. But what about our phone numbers? We can say we choose the day we incarnate in order to experience a certain life path and its lessons. The same goes for where we live. Many people believe that houses ‘choose’ their occupants. The energy of a house contains certain experiences and events and the house either wants you to experience that energy – or not. So, where does this leave our phone numbers which are after all, usually randomly assigned by the phone company. This is where synchronicity comes in. Our phone numbers can often reflect our communication energy or what we need to know about communication style. Often spooky synchroncities can be revealed when we work out our phone’s ‘communication number’ as this can often be the same as our birth or life-path number.Read More
- Your Life Path Number – Discover Your Destiny Open or Close
Your Life Path number is similar to your Sun Sign in astrology.
It reveals your life’s purpose including your gifts, challenges, and abilities as well as your talents, inner drives, and how you experience your emotions . It can also help you discover why you have experienced some of your life’s circumstances. What are you meant to learn is often what is most challenging for you and is where you have the greatest potential. Each number vibration has a range of energies. We often start out experiencing the challenge of each vibration until we overcome those obstacles and manifest the higher vibration of the number. Here is how to discover your life path number and what it means.Read More
- Numerology for Your Address – Is Your Home Happy for You? Open or Close
House numerology can affect your well being. Since numbers are vibrations, your address sets the tone for your entire living space. You want to make sure that your house or apartment number is compatible with you and the others living there, as well as create an energy that is conducive to your lifestyle.
Although your street address, building address, and zip code certainly have an impact, the most influential number for your well being is your house or apartment number, since that is what is most personal to you.Read More
- Your Name Number Is Your Destiny Open or Close
Numerology is the study of numbers and the divine, mystical meanings they may have. There are many different systems of numerology to predict and determine many different things.
Once thought of as a math and science, numerology is now seen as an occult study, used for astrology and divinatory arts.Read More
Articles: Automatic Writing
Articles: Remote Viewing
Articles: Tools for Divination
- 2018 (35)
- June (1)
- May (5)
- April (4)
- March (9)
- • 28 - Full Moon in Libra: Blue Moon of BIG Opportunities!
- • 26 - 6 Tips For Venus Conjunct Uranus (To Change Your Life!)
- • 23 - Mercury Retrograde in Aries: Catalyst for Change
- • 20 - Equinox Brings Magical Shifts!
- • 17 - New Moon For Healing
- • 14 - Pisces NEW Moon: Make An Inspirational Impact!
- • 08 - Jupiter in Retrograde: Let there be Joy!
- • 07 - Venus and Mercury Enter Aries: Unblocking Love
- • 02 - March 2018 Astrology & Numerology Forecast
- February (8)
- • 26 - Spectacular Virgo FULL Moon Opens 11:11 Portal
- • 23 - 2 Magnificent Moon Moments…
- • 20 - The Only Thing That Matters In 2018...
- • 13 - Solar ECLIPSE in Aquarius Awakens Freedom!
- • 10 - When ALL Planets Move Direct - Manifestation Magic!
- • 03 - How To Put Your Gifts In Motion Now
- • 03 - Your Name Number Is Your Destiny
- • 01 - Why You Are Invincible! [Total Eclipse]
- January (8)
- • 29 - Full Moon TOTAL Eclipse in Leo!
- • 28 - February 2018 Energy Forecast - New Light On Your Life
- • 25 - Balancing Karma in 2018
- • 23 - Coming Blue Moon Total Eclipse
- • 21 - Aquarian Age Awakening…
- • 13 - Once In A Blue Moon
- • 13 - Capricorn NEW Moon: Manifest Your Mission!
- • 10 - Exciting Planetary Event!
- 2017 (113)
- December (8)
- • 29 - 2018 Astrology & Numerology Forecast - Year of Intuition & Love
- • 28 - New Year Cancer FULL Moon: Liberation & Illumination
- • 21 - Solstice, Saturn, Success!
- • 16 - New Moon In Sagittarius: Delight Abundance Joy
- • 10 - Your Relationships In 2018
- • 04 - December 2017 Astrology & Numerology Forecast – Revision Your Future
- • 03 - Weekly Forecast for December 4 - 10
- • 01 - Gemini FULL Moon: 11:11 Liberation!
- November (9)
- • 23 - A Beautiful Thanksgiving Secret
- • 18 - Scorpio New Moon - Shine Light On Your Emotions
- • 15 - Scorpio NEW Moon: Total Transformation & Financial Flow
- • 13 - Venus Joins Jupiter!
- • 11 - 11:11 - Let there be Light
- • 10 - 11:11 Portal Opens On November 11!
- • 07 - Week of Wealth!
- • 02 - Trust in Your Own Personal Truth
- • 01 - Taurus FULL Moon: Positive Transformation
- October (8)
- • 31 - November 2017 Astrology & Numerology Forecast – Insight, Intuition & Emotions
- • 29 - Numerology and Spiritual Significance of November 2017
- • 26 - Your Lucky Day (Today)!
- • 16 - Libra NEW Moon: Liberation & Love
- • 16 - Your Life Path Number – Discover Your Destiny
- • 03 - FULL Moon in Aries: Independence & Intimacy
- • 03 - 1-2-3 Code of Courage
- • 01 - October 2017 Astrology & Numerology Forecast – Love, Beauty, & Balance
- September (10)
- • 30 - Powerful 11 Portal Opening in October
- • 27 - Positive Jupiter Blessings Activation!
- • 23 - Sun in Libra: Love, Liberation and Luxury
- • 21 - Enchanting Equinox: Magic Is In The Air!
- • 16 - Virgo New Moon: Change Your Life!
- • 16 - How Venus Is Positively Affecting Your Life (right now!)
- • 09 - Eclipses, Earthquake, Equinox & Hurricanes - A Balancing of Major Proportions
- • 05 - Cosmic Energy Shift & Mercury Direct!
- • 01 - Pisces Full Moon: Making Room for Miracles
- • 01 - September 2017 Astrology & Numerology Forecast – Light Returns
- August (10)
- • 30 - 1:1 September's Initiation Into A New Era
- • 26 - September Is A Power Month - Get Ready!
- • 25 - Jupiter and Saturn: Expand Your Impact!
- • 24 - The Eclipse Happened. Now What?
- • 21 - 21:21 Truth Code - How Navigate the Eclipse
- • 17 - 18-18-18 Total Solar Eclipse in Leo: Epic Shifts
- • 14 - Mercury Is Retrograde - And Then Some
- • 10 - A Total Eclipse of the Sun for the Ages!
- • 04 - Aquarius FULL Moon Eclipse: Stunning Shifts!
- • 02 - August - What You Need To Know!
- July (8)
- • 31 - August 2017 Astrology & Numerology Forecast – Light Up The Heavens!
- • 21 - Leo NEW Moon - Innovate & Implement!
- • 17 - Open the 17:17:17 Portal!
- • 13 - Master Number 11
- • 12 - Jupiter Blessings!
- • 10 - Your Awakening Is Real: Pluto Opposite Sun
- • 05 - Capricorn FULL Moon - Manifest with Power and Passion!
- • 01 - July 2017 Astrology & Numerology Forecast – Love Yourself
- June (6)
- May (12)
- • 31 - June - Monthly Forecast
- • 29 - Everything Is Eternal And Everlasting…
- • 28 - Weekly Forecast ~ May 28
- • 23 - Gemini NEW Moon: Your Inner Child Awakens!
- • 22 - Weekly Forecast ~ May 21
- • 19 - Numerology for 2017 – The Power of One
- • 18 - How to Dwell Peacefully in the Present
- • 14 - Weekly Forecast ~ May 14
- • 08 - FULL Moon in Scorpio – Positive Power Surge!
- • 06 - Weekly Forecast ~ May 7
- • 04 - 3 Ways To Engage With Joy As Mercury Moves Direct
- • 02 - May 2017 Astrology & Numerology forecast – Light Returns
- April (15)
- • 30 - Weekly Forecast ~ April 30
- • 29 - May - Monthly Forecast
- • 28 - Abundance Activation starts TODAY!
- • 27 - Message From Mercury For You
- • 26 - Taurus New Moon: Exciting Positive Developments
- • 23 - Weekly Forecast ~ April 23
- • 21 - Code of Creation, Code of Magic
- • 21 - Shifts and Gifts - Pluto Retrograde
- • 21 - Is Your Home Address Fortunate?
- • 16 - Weekly Forecast ~ April 16
- • 16 - Venus Moves Direct! Abundance & Attraction
- • 09 - Weekly Forecast ~ April 9
- • 08 - Libra FULL Moon: How Venus Heals Your Heart
- • 06 - April Forecast: Opposites in Motion Create Dynamic Initiation
- • 03 - April 2017 Astrology & Numerology Forecast – Love Abounds!
- March (12)
- • 31 - April - Monthly Forecast
- • 27 - New Moon In Fiery Aries
- • 26 - Weekly Forecast ~ March 26, 2017
- • 26 - New Moon in Aries: Love & Romance with a Twist!
- • 24 - Life Is Not A Dress Rehearsal [Venus Retrograde]
- • 19 - Weekly Forecast ~ March 19, 2017
- • 14 - Message to you from Venus
- • 11 - Weekly Forecast ~ March 12, 2017
- • 11 - Virgo FULL Moon: Deep Healing & Inspired Action
- • 03 - Venus Retrograde begins now…
- • 02 - March 2017 Astrology & Numerology Forecast
- • 01 - March Miracles: Manifesting the Unexpected
- February (4)
- January (11)
- • 30 - February 2017 Energy Forecast – Passions on Fire!
- • 28 - 2017 ~ THE POWER OF 10
- • 26 - Choose Love, not suffering xoxo
- • 23 - Aquarius New Moon: Epic Shifts, Excitement and Freedom
- • 20 - January 20, 2017 ~ TURNING POINT
- • 11 - New Journey through the 11:11 Portal of Light
- • 09 - Full Moon in Cancer: Positive Pyramid of Light
- • 05 - Mercury enters Sagittarius: Horizons of Awareness
- • 03 - 2017 Yearly Forecast – Magic is afoot!
- • 01 - 2017: You are here to BE the Miracle
- • 01 - 2017 Numerology Forecast: CRANKING UP THE VOLUME
- December (8)
- 2016 (85)
- December (9)
- • 21 - Miracles of today's SOLSTICE
- • 21 - Your Personal Year Numerology Forecast - Your Cosmic Destiny (2017)
- • 19 - Powerful Mercury Retrograde (begins now!)
- • 14 - Jupiter opposite Uranus: You are Immortal
- • 11 - LEAVING 2016 (week 50)
- • 10 - Gemini FULL Moon: Share Happiness!
- • 05 - LEAVING 2016 (week 49)
- • 03 - Shadow and Light: Uranus trine Saturn and coming Pyramid of Light
- • 01 - December 2016 Astrology & Numerology forecast – Reflect and Renew
- November (11)
- • 26 - NEW Moon in Sagittarius: 11:11:11 Portal of Love & Gratitude
- • 25 - Being grateful for everything…
- • 21 - Sun in Sagittarius, Jupiter square Pluto – Attitude Shift!
- • 21 - THE WILL RESISTS (week 47)
- • 13 - THE MORE THINGS CHANGE (week 46)
- • 12 - Supermoon in Taurus - it's BIG
- • 11 - FULL Moon in Taurus: Peace & Prosperity
- • 09 - The Spiritual Significance of November 11
- • 07 - ENDINGS WITHIN ENDINGS (week 45)
- • 02 - November 2016 Astrology & Numerology Forecast – Be the Light
- • 01 - Pivotal 11:11 Portal Opens Now
- October (8)
- • 30 - OPPOSITES ATTRACT (week 44)
- • 29 - Dreamy New Moon in Scorpio: Spiritual Bliss
- • 23 - SOUL SEARCH (week 43)
- • 21 - How Pluto is Purging & Upgrading You!
- • 17 - POINT OF EXIT (week 42)
- • 13 - Full Moon in Aries: Sensuality, Shifts and Changes!
- • 09 - THE POWER OF 10 (week 41)
- • 03 - October 2016 Astrology & Numerology forecast – A New Beginning
- September (7)
- • 30 - New Moon in Libra: Lucky in Love
- • 25 - Jupiter conjunct the Sun – Infinite Supply of Abundance
- • 19 - How Venus is affecting your life right now!
- • 18 - Angel number 999 – divine wisdom and intuition
- • 12 - Pisces Lunar Eclipse: Passion and Psychic Awakenings
- • 07 - Why your life changes in September
- • 06 - Numerology and Spiritual Significance of 9/9/2016
- August (8)
- • 29 - September Astrology & Numerology Forecast – Time to Get Real!
- • 29 - Solar Eclipse in Virgo – Renewal in Paradise
- • 23 - Bless the Past, Embrace the Present
- • 23 - Darkness and Light: Eclipse of the Unknown
- • 16 - Full Moon in Aquarius: Freedom and Faith
- • 12 - Saturn Retrograde Ends! Love Reigns… (Aug 13)
- • 08 - August and 8-8-8: A Force of Nature
- • 02 - August 2016 Energy Forecast – Fuel your fire
- July (6)
- • 30 - New Moon in Leo: Empowerment, Energy, Ecstasy
- • 22 - Press the Pause Button
- • 16 - 16-16-16: Astro-Numerology Code of the Year!
- • 16 - Full Moon in Capricorn: Courage and Fire
- • 04 - July Energy Forecast – Trust, Truth & Transformation
- • 02 - Cancer NEW Moon on July 4th: Love Letter from the Universe
- June (9)
- • 28 - How “Brexit” Creates a Leap of Faith (in Changing Times)
- • 18 - Lucky Stars, Lucky Full Moon!
- • 18 - Numerology for Your Address – Is Your Home Happy for You?
- • 18 - Seeing with the Eyes of the Soul
- • 16 - The Spiritual Significance of the June Solstice 2016
- • 11 - June: Love, Venus... and True Marriage
- • 03 - The Spiritual Significance of 6/6/16
- • 02 - Angel Number 1111 – Magical Portal for Manifesting
- • 01 - Gorgeous NEW Moon of LOVE!
- May (7)
- • 31 - June 2016 Energy Forecast – Love Rules!
- • 25 - How Mars is Motivating you to Manifest Wealth
- • 20 - Full Moon Message: Get out of your comfort zone!
- • 13 - Friday the 13th – Your Big Awakening!
- • 09 - Rare Planetary Eclipse & Jupiter Direct
- • 02 - NEW MOON in Taurus – Love, Liberation & Joy!
- • 02 - May Astrology & Numerology forecast
- April (3)
- March (6)
- • 30 - April Energy Forecast – Blessings showered upon you!
- • 22 - Hours away: Lunar Eclipse changes your life
- • 20 - Lunar Eclipse of Love and Courage
- • 16 - Jupiter & Pluto Abundance Activation!
- • 11 - How Being Vulnerable Manifests Your Divine Destiny
- • 01 - March Energy Forecast – a month of miracles
- February (4)
- January (7)
- • 27 - How to make friends with money
- • 19 - Lucky Leo Full Moon!
- • 16 - You are redefining who you are... (Mercury Retrograde)
- • 10 - How the NEW Moon launches your New Year’s Intentions
- • 04 - New Moon, New Year and Fabulous New Beginnings!
- • 04 - Your Personal Year Numerology Forecast: Your Cosmic Destiny
- • 04 - 2016 Astrology & Numerology Forecast – Year of Intuitive Awakening
- December (9)
- 2015 (67)
- December (5)
- November (6)
- October (7)
- • 25 - How the FULL MOON on Oct 27 expands Abundance, Love & Healing
- • 20 - How Many Syllables In Your Name?
- • 16 - One of the most amazing MOMENTS this Year
- • 12 - Plugging into Happiness: New Moon at a Crossroads…
- • 09 - Mercury Direct & New Moon: How to Unleash your inner FIRE!
- • 07 - Libra NEW Moon! Breakthroughs in Money & Romance
- • 02 - October 2015 Astrology & Numerology Forecast
- September (4)
- August (5)
- July (7)
- • 29 - Are you risking all for happiness? (August preview)
- • 28 - August 2015 Astrology & Numerology Forecast
- • 27 - Last Blue Moon until 2018! - Video
- • 25 - WTF Is Going On This Month?
- • 23 - Venus Retrograde – How it will affect your Love Life!
- • 15 - New Moon to attract love in abundance!
- • 15 - Are You Feeling More Emotional Lately?
- June (5)
- May (2)
- April (8)
- • 29 - Hooray for May! Astrology & Numerology forecast
- • 27 - Scorpio Full Moon Magnifies Money Manifestation
- • 26 - Do Numbers Follow You Everywhere?
- • 16 - Aries NEW Moon Abundance Forecast! (Video)
- • 14 - Secret Messages in Angel Names
- • 08 - Jupiter moves Direct – Your Energy Returns!
- • 04 - BIG Eclipse Culminates 3-Year Shift
- • 01 - April astrology and numerology forecast - Video
- March (8)
- • 31 - “Blood Moon” Total Eclipse April Forecast - Video
- • 26 - My Personal Epiphany
- • 20 - 11:11 Eclipse of Spontaneous Love
- • 17 - March’s Wild Cosmic Weather - Astrology Forecast
- • 15 - Total Eclipse Opens 11:11 Portal
- • 05 - Magnificent Full Moon Message for TODAY
- • 03 - March 2015 astrology & numerology forecast
- • 03 - March 11 Universal Month & FULL Moon Forecast
- February (5)
- January (5)
- What's Your Number? What Your Phone Number Reveals About You Open or Close
Featured This Month
No right click