Category: Numerology Hits: 1112
Just like you have an astrological Sun Sign, you also have a Numerological Sun Number. This Sun Number indicates the core of who you are and can help to paint a picture as to what your soul has come here to achieve.
Sun Numbers range from 1 to 9 and each hold a particular vibration and energy that is meant to guide you on your journey.
Here’s how to work out your Sun Number:
Take your date of birth, for example- December 29
Add the month (12) to the date (29)= 41
Then break it down to a single digit so, 4+1= 5
This gives you the Sun Number of 5
Here is what your Sun Number Means:
Sun Number 1
Number 1 holds the vibration of leadership and ambition, it is also one of the most creative numbers and symbolises the planting of that first seed.
Number 1 energy is independent, determined, original and highly ambitious. Number 1 energy can also be arrogant, stubborn or self-centered when not in check.
Those with the Sun Number of 1 are driven to start new projects and release new ideas into the world. They are also natural born leaders who have the ability to take a creative idea and make it happen.
Number 1’s can often be easily sidetracked and keen to start the next project before seeing their first project through. For this reason, Number 1’s need to learn how to work with others and find people who will help them ensure their projects have longevity.
In love and relationships, Number 1’s are quick to fall in love but also quick to fall out of love. Their greatest lesson is learning how to open their heart to others and learning how to put others before themselves.
Number 1 energy is closely linked with the astrological signs of Aries and Leo and the energy of the Sun.
Sun Number 2
Number 2 holds the vibration of harmony, unity, compassion and healing. If Number 1 energy symbolises the planting of the first seed, Number 2 energy symbolises taking care of and nourishing that seed so it may bloom into a healthy flower.
When not in balance, Number 2 energy can be expressed as being too dependent on others, manipulative and even passive aggressive.
Those with the Sun Number of 2 need to learn how to express their truth and release their emotions. They also need to learn how to care for themselves as much as they care for other people.
Number 2’s are often naturally empathic and very intuitive. They are often sensitive to energies and can instantly pick up on how someone else is feeling.
Number 2’s thrive in relationships as long as they are not compromising their own beliefs or health and wellbeing. They are also extremely good mediators and do well working with other people or for other people.
Number 2 energy is closely linked with the astrological sign of Cancer and the energy of the Moon.
Sun Number 3
Number 3 holds the vibration of adventure, play and learning. Number 3 energy is often very social and is extremely curious about life and different cultures.
If Number 2 energy symbolises caring for the flower, Number 3 energy symbolises the blooming flower that opens its eyes to the world for the first time. Number 3 energy symbolises the excitement, the wonder, the awe and the need to express everything it is seeing, hearing and experiencing.
Number 3 energy is very sociable, friendly and outgoing and those with the Sun Number 3 often have very large social circles.
When not in balance, Number 3 energy can manifest as being over-indulgent, scattered and even superficial. It is important for Number 3 energy to also learn how to become more grounded and responsible.
Number 3’s are easily distracted and bored and need to be mentally stimulated. They never stop learning and are always looking for new information or new insights. They are also very open minded and naturally drawn to understanding the spirit world.
In relationships, Number 3 energy is very open to all types of things and experiences. In order to feel content in a relationship, those with Number 3 energy need their space and freedom. When given freedom, they are loyal lovers.
Number 3 energy is closely linked to the astrological sign of Sagittarius and the energy of the planet Jupiter.
Sun Number 4
Number 4 holds the vibration of balance, dedication and trustworthiness. If Number 3 energy is the flower that opens its eyes to the world for the first time, Number 4 energy symbolises the flower that gets to work in order to fulfil its purpose.
Number 4 is driven to solve problems and is extremely self-disciplined, especially when it comes to achieving goals. When not in balance however, Number 4 energy can manifest as being stubborn, anxious or narrow minded.
Number 4 energy is driven to create a life of stability but part of their lesson is learning how to go with the flow and embrace the changes that life brings. When they are too planned, Number 4 energy can feel disappointed and even stuck.
Those with the Sun Number of 4 benefit when they think outside of the box and have big dreams and wishes to go after. They are also naturally drawn to technology and revolutionary ideas.
In relationships, Number 4’s are extremely loyal and seek to find a partner that can bring them comfort and stability. They work well with others and are often extremely family oriented.
Number 4 energy is closely linked with the astrological sign of Aquarius and the energy of Uranus.
Sun Number 5
Number 5 holds the vibration of creativity, change and intellect. Number 5 energy is extremely adaptive and can morph itself to handle and fit in to any situation.
If Number 4 energy symbolises the flower hard at work, Number 5 energy symbolises the creative ideas and inspirations that follow. Number 5 energy also symbolises the changes from one goal to the next.
When Number 5 energy is not in balance, it can manifest as a lack of commitment, scattered energy, worried thinking, over thinking and untrustworthiness.
Number 5 energy thrives with change and seeks out transformative experiences in order to grow, learn and develop. They require a lot of mental stimulation and do well when they are juggling many projects at once.
In relationships, Number 5’s are very adaptable and friendly. Their partner needs to be their best friend and they also need their freedom to express their individuality.
Number 5 energy is closely linked with the astrological signs of Gemini and Virgo and the energy of Mercury.
Sun Number 6
Number 6 energy is stable, balanced and very centered. If Number 5 symbolises creative ideas, Number 6 symbolises how those creative ideas are manifested into reality.
When in balance, Number 6 energy is compassionate, trustworthy, hardworking and drawn to all things relating to health and fitness. When out of balance however, Number 6 energy can feel over worked, physically sick, stuck or unwilling to change and jealous of other’s success.
Those with a Sun Number of 6 have the ability to take their ideas and turn them into realities. They are extremely creative and hardworking, which allows them to create empires.
Often those born with Number 6 energy are naturally gifted in entrepreneurship and also take a mind-body approach to living.
Number 6 energy loves to be in partnership with others both romantically and in business. In relationships specifically, Number 6 need to feel deeply attached to their partners. While they can be slow to warm up in relationships they are extremely loyal and dedicated once they commit. At times they can be controlling and jealous, so they need to also be mindful of this in their relationships.
Number 6 energy is closely linked with the astrological signs of Taurus and Libra and the energy of Venus.
Sun Number 7
Number 7 holds the vibration of spirituality, deep thinking, emotions and intuition. If Number 6 energy represents turning creative ideas into realities, Number 7 energy represents the deeper meaning behind those realities. In many ways, Number 7 energy is the Divine intelligence that we cannot see but we know is there.
When out of balance, Number 7 energy can be highly sensitive, aloof, scattered or out of touch with reality. Number 7 energy can also be manipulative and drawn to obsessive behaviors or addictions.
Those with the Sun Number of 7 are highly gifted when it comes to their intuition and are naturally drawn to lead with their heart. Number 7 energy is highly creative but also dreamy. It is this dreamy quality that allows them to create art, music and to delve into the hidden realms.
Number 7’s can find it hard to integrate or to accept reality at times and may struggle to deal with “human responsibilities”. To counteract this, Number 7’s should always follow their intuition and make decisions from this place.
In relationships, Number 7’s need to be with someone that can go into the deeper, hidden realms of life. They also need someone who is going to accept and appreciate their emotional sensitivities. In general, Number 7 is extremely loyal but can also be overly needy or idealistic when it comes to love.
Number 7 energy is closely linked with the astrological sign of Pisces and the energy of Neptune.
Sun Number 8
Number 8 holds the energy of success, strength and authority. They are very practical and are especially driven in their careers. If Number 7 represents the Divine intelligence, Number 8 represents the mind intelligence and the power of our conscious mind.
When not in balance, Number 8 energy can manifest as being tense or uptight, materialistic or controlling. It can also manifest as being too ego-driven and out of touch with the heart.
Those with the Sun Number of 8 are destined for success in their careers and do very well at climbing the corporate ladder. They are very brave and not afraid to take chances, they are also excellent at negotiating or spinning facts to get their point across.
Number 8 energy is also extremely conscientious and makes it a point to think about the thoughts and feelings of everyone involved without getting emotionally attached. Although this can make them appear cold to others, this gift allows them to complete the work they need to.
In relationships, Number 8 energy is extremely loyal and needs to be with a partner who is very committed and dedicated. Number 8 energy is also very career driven so they need to be mindful of how they balance their time and energy.
Number 8 energy is closely linked with the astrological signs of Capricorn and Aquarius and the planet Saturn.
Sun Number 9
Number 9 energy is sympathetic, philosophical and extremely open minded. Number 9 is driven to teach, heal and get involved in humanitarian pursuits.
If Number 7 symbolises the Divine Intelligence and Number 8 symbolises the Mind Intelligence, Number 9 represents both of these intelligences combined. It represents the complete being or completion.
When not in balance, Number 9 energy can manifest as being careless, restless and moody. Number 9 energy can also suffer burn out if they don’t practice self love and continually check back in with themselves.
Those born with the Sun Number of 9 are often here to teach or impart some wisdom onto the world. They also naturally gravitate towards learning, reading and studying the deeper philosophies on life.
In relationships, Number 9’s are givers and love to make the other person feel good and comfortable. They are also very sympathetic and in tune with other people’s emotions. They are can be emotional, so focusing on effective communication is important for Number 9.
Number 9 energy is closely linked to the astrological signs of Aries and Scorpio and the energy of Mars.
ॐ Namasté - Blessings!
© 2017 crystalwind.ca. All rights reserved.
Featured Articles: Numerology
Number Sequences from the Angels Open or Close
by Doreen Virtue, Ph.D
The angels do their best to get our attention and to communicate with us. In this way, they help us heal our own lives. However, we often discount the signs they give us, writing them off as mere coincidences or our imagination. The angels say: "We can't write our messages to you in the sky. You've got to pay attention and believe when you see any patterns forming in your life — especially in response to any questions or prayers you've posed. When you hear the same song repeatedly or see the same number sequence, who do you think is behind this? Your angels, of course!"Read More
The Esoteric Significance Of Numbers Open or Close
The following summarizes the beliefs of some modern numerologists. Note that there is no scientific or mathematical evidence to show that numbers exhibit these properties.
Note also that the association of various meanings to specific numbers in the time of the European Renaissance, when numbers were worked into the detailed fabric of musical, poetic, & architectural artifice, was both far richer and far more precise than the modern summaries offered here.
Numbers one to nine are used in present-day numerology to determine character analysis and predict upcoming trends. Other numbers are thought to carry vibrational influences which must also be taken into consideration, as must also the connection of astrology, numbers, and locational addresses, e.g. "Seven Star Road."Read More
Finding Your Personal Year Number Open or Close
Here is a formula for finding your Personal Year Number:
To find your Personal Year number, add the month and the day of your birth, plus the Universal Year number. (This formula will work for any year by using the universal year number of the current year and adding up those numbers accordingly, i.e., for 2017 the Universal Year number is 10=1; 2+1+7=10=1)
For example, someone born on May 15 finds his or her Personal Year number by adding 5 (May) plus 6 (the fifteenth day) plus 1 (2017) to arrive at a Personal Year number of 12 ( 5+6+1=12), which is reduced to 3.Read More
- What’s Your Number? What Your Phone Number Reveals About You Open or Close
If you’re interested in numerology then you know that numerology would say your house number exerts a huge influence on you, just like your birth number. But what about our phone numbers? We can say we choose the day we incarnate in order to experience a certain life path and its lessons. The same goes for where we live. Many people believe that houses ‘choose’ their occupants. The energy of a house contains certain experiences and events and the house either wants you to experience that energy – or not. So, where does this leave our phone numbers which are after all, usually randomly assigned by the phone company. This is where synchronicity comes in. Our phone numbers can often reflect our communication energy or what we need to know about communication style. Often spooky synchroncities can be revealed when we work out our phone’s ‘communication number’ as this can often be the same as our birth or life-path number.
Working out what your ‘communication number’ based on your current phone number is easy. Just add up the digits the same way as you do to calculate your birth or life path number and then reduce this down to a single number. For example, if you mobile number is 07737769972 you would add 0+7+7+3+7+7+6+9+9+7+2 = 64. 6+4 = 10 = 1. Your communication number is 1.
Here’s a quick analysis of what your communication number means:Read More
- Your Life Path Number – Discover Your Destiny Open or Close
Your Life Path number is similar to your Sun Sign in astrology.
It reveals your life’s purpose including your gifts, challenges, and abilities as well as your talents, inner drives, and how you experience your emotions . It can also help you discover why you have experienced some of your life’s circumstances. What are you meant to learn is often what is most challenging for you and is where you have the greatest potential. Each number vibration has a range of energies. We often start out experiencing the challenge of each vibration until we overcome those obstacles and manifest the higher vibration of the number. Here is how to discover your life path number and what it means.Read More
- Numerology for Your Address – Is Your Home Happy for You? Open or Close
House numerology can affect your well being. Since numbers are vibrations, your address sets the tone for your entire living space. You want to make sure that your house or apartment number is compatible with you and the others living there, as well as create an energy that is conducive to your lifestyle.
Although your street address, building address, and zip code certainly have an impact, the most influential number for your well being is your house or apartment number, since that is what is most personal to you.Read More
Articles: Automatic Writing
Articles: Remote Viewing
Articles: Tools for Divination
- 2017 (93)
- October (5)
- September (10)
- • 30 - Powerful 11 Portal Opening in October
- • 27 - Positive Jupiter Blessings Activation!
- • 23 - Sun in Libra: Love, Liberation and Luxury
- • 21 - Enchanting Equinox: Magic Is In The Air!
- • 16 - Virgo New Moon: Change Your Life!
- • 16 - How Venus Is Positively Affecting Your Life (right now!)
- • 09 - Eclipses, Earthquake, Equinox & Hurricanes - A Balancing of Major Proportions
- • 05 - Cosmic Energy Shift & Mercury Direct!
- • 01 - Pisces Full Moon: Making Room for Miracles
- • 01 - September 2017 Astrology & Numerology Forecast – Light Returns
- August (10)
- • 30 - 1:1 September's Initiation Into A New Era
- • 26 - September Is A Power Month - Get Ready!
- • 25 - Jupiter and Saturn: Expand Your Impact!
- • 24 - The Eclipse Happened. Now What?
- • 21 - 21:21 Truth Code - How Navigate the Eclipse
- • 17 - 18-18-18 Total Solar Eclipse in Leo: Epic Shifts
- • 14 - Mercury Is Retrograde - And Then Some
- • 10 - A Total Eclipse of the Sun for the Ages!
- • 04 - Aquarius FULL Moon Eclipse: Stunning Shifts!
- • 02 - August - What You Need To Know!
- July (8)
- • 31 - August 2017 Astrology & Numerology Forecast – Light Up The Heavens!
- • 21 - Leo NEW Moon - Innovate & Implement!
- • 17 - Open the 17:17:17 Portal!
- • 13 - Master Number 11
- • 12 - Jupiter Blessings!
- • 10 - Your Awakening Is Real: Pluto Opposite Sun
- • 05 - Capricorn FULL Moon - Manifest with Power and Passion!
- • 01 - July 2017 Astrology & Numerology Forecast – Love Yourself
- June (6)
- May (12)
- • 31 - June - Monthly Forecast
- • 29 - Everything Is Eternal And Everlasting…
- • 28 - Weekly Forecast ~ May 28
- • 23 - Gemini NEW Moon: Your Inner Child Awakens!
- • 22 - Weekly Forecast ~ May 21
- • 19 - Numerology for 2017 – The Power of One
- • 18 - How to Dwell Peacefully in the Present
- • 14 - Weekly Forecast ~ May 14
- • 08 - FULL Moon in Scorpio – Positive Power Surge!
- • 06 - Weekly Forecast ~ May 7
- • 04 - 3 Ways To Engage With Joy As Mercury Moves Direct
- • 02 - May 2017 Astrology & Numerology forecast – Light Returns
- April (15)
- • 30 - Weekly Forecast ~ April 30
- • 29 - May - Monthly Forecast
- • 28 - Abundance Activation starts TODAY!
- • 27 - Message From Mercury For You
- • 26 - Taurus New Moon: Exciting Positive Developments
- • 23 - Weekly Forecast ~ April 23
- • 21 - Code of Creation, Code of Magic
- • 21 - Shifts and Gifts - Pluto Retrograde
- • 21 - Is Your Home Address Fortunate?
- • 16 - Weekly Forecast ~ April 16
- • 16 - Venus Moves Direct! Abundance & Attraction
- • 09 - Weekly Forecast ~ April 9
- • 08 - Libra FULL Moon: How Venus Heals Your Heart
- • 06 - April Forecast: Opposites in Motion Create Dynamic Initiation
- • 03 - April 2017 Astrology & Numerology Forecast – Love Abounds!
- March (12)
- • 31 - April - Monthly Forecast
- • 27 - New Moon In Fiery Aries
- • 26 - Weekly Forecast ~ March 26, 2017
- • 26 - New Moon in Aries: Love & Romance with a Twist!
- • 24 - Life Is Not A Dress Rehearsal [Venus Retrograde]
- • 19 - Weekly Forecast ~ March 19, 2017
- • 14 - Message to you from Venus
- • 11 - Weekly Forecast ~ March 12, 2017
- • 11 - Virgo FULL Moon: Deep Healing & Inspired Action
- • 03 - Venus Retrograde begins now…
- • 02 - March 2017 Astrology & Numerology Forecast
- • 01 - March Miracles: Manifesting the Unexpected
- February (4)
- January (11)
- • 30 - February 2017 Energy Forecast – Passions on Fire!
- • 28 - 2017 ~ THE POWER OF 10
- • 26 - Choose Love, not suffering xoxo
- • 23 - Aquarius New Moon: Epic Shifts, Excitement and Freedom
- • 20 - January 20, 2017 ~ TURNING POINT
- • 11 - New Journey through the 11:11 Portal of Light
- • 09 - Full Moon in Cancer: Positive Pyramid of Light
- • 05 - Mercury enters Sagittarius: Horizons of Awareness
- • 03 - 2017 Yearly Forecast – Magic is afoot!
- • 01 - 2017: You are here to BE the Miracle
- • 01 - 2017 Numerology Forecast: CRANKING UP THE VOLUME
- 2016 (85)
- December (9)
- • 21 - Miracles of today's SOLSTICE
- • 21 - Your Personal Year Numerology Forecast - Your Cosmic Destiny (2017)
- • 19 - Powerful Mercury Retrograde (begins now!)
- • 14 - Jupiter opposite Uranus: You are Immortal
- • 11 - LEAVING 2016 (week 50)
- • 10 - Gemini FULL Moon: Share Happiness!
- • 05 - LEAVING 2016 (week 49)
- • 03 - Shadow and Light: Uranus trine Saturn and coming Pyramid of Light
- • 01 - December 2016 Astrology & Numerology forecast – Reflect and Renew
- November (11)
- • 26 - NEW Moon in Sagittarius: 11:11:11 Portal of Love & Gratitude
- • 25 - Being grateful for everything…
- • 21 - Sun in Sagittarius, Jupiter square Pluto – Attitude Shift!
- • 21 - THE WILL RESISTS (week 47)
- • 13 - THE MORE THINGS CHANGE (week 46)
- • 12 - Supermoon in Taurus - it's BIG
- • 11 - FULL Moon in Taurus: Peace & Prosperity
- • 09 - The Spiritual Significance of November 11
- • 07 - ENDINGS WITHIN ENDINGS (week 45)
- • 02 - November 2016 Astrology & Numerology Forecast – Be the Light
- • 01 - Pivotal 11:11 Portal Opens Now
- October (8)
- • 30 - OPPOSITES ATTRACT (week 44)
- • 29 - Dreamy New Moon in Scorpio: Spiritual Bliss
- • 23 - SOUL SEARCH (week 43)
- • 21 - How Pluto is Purging & Upgrading You!
- • 17 - POINT OF EXIT (week 42)
- • 13 - Full Moon in Aries: Sensuality, Shifts and Changes!
- • 09 - THE POWER OF 10 (week 41)
- • 03 - October 2016 Astrology & Numerology forecast – A New Beginning
- September (7)
- • 30 - New Moon in Libra: Lucky in Love
- • 25 - Jupiter conjunct the Sun – Infinite Supply of Abundance
- • 19 - How Venus is affecting your life right now!
- • 18 - Angel number 999 – divine wisdom and intuition
- • 12 - Pisces Lunar Eclipse: Passion and Psychic Awakenings
- • 07 - Why your life changes in September
- • 06 - Numerology and Spiritual Significance of 9/9/2016
- August (8)
- • 29 - September Astrology & Numerology Forecast – Time to Get Real!
- • 29 - Solar Eclipse in Virgo – Renewal in Paradise
- • 23 - Bless the Past, Embrace the Present
- • 23 - Darkness and Light: Eclipse of the Unknown
- • 16 - Full Moon in Aquarius: Freedom and Faith
- • 12 - Saturn Retrograde Ends! Love Reigns… (Aug 13)
- • 08 - August and 8-8-8: A Force of Nature
- • 02 - August 2016 Energy Forecast – Fuel your fire
- July (6)
- • 30 - New Moon in Leo: Empowerment, Energy, Ecstasy
- • 22 - Press the Pause Button
- • 16 - 16-16-16: Astro-Numerology Code of the Year!
- • 16 - Full Moon in Capricorn: Courage and Fire
- • 04 - July Energy Forecast – Trust, Truth & Transformation
- • 02 - Cancer NEW Moon on July 4th: Love Letter from the Universe
- June (9)
- • 28 - How “Brexit” Creates a Leap of Faith (in Changing Times)
- • 18 - Lucky Stars, Lucky Full Moon!
- • 18 - Numerology for Your Address – Is Your Home Happy for You?
- • 18 - Seeing with the Eyes of the Soul
- • 16 - The Spiritual Significance of the June Solstice 2016
- • 11 - June: Love, Venus... and True Marriage
- • 03 - The Spiritual Significance of 6/6/16
- • 02 - Angel Number 1111 – Magical Portal for Manifesting
- • 01 - Gorgeous NEW Moon of LOVE!
- May (7)
- • 31 - June 2016 Energy Forecast – Love Rules!
- • 25 - How Mars is Motivating you to Manifest Wealth
- • 20 - Full Moon Message: Get out of your comfort zone!
- • 13 - Friday the 13th – Your Big Awakening!
- • 09 - Rare Planetary Eclipse & Jupiter Direct
- • 02 - NEW MOON in Taurus – Love, Liberation & Joy!
- • 02 - May Astrology & Numerology forecast
- April (3)
- March (6)
- • 30 - April Energy Forecast – Blessings showered upon you!
- • 22 - Hours away: Lunar Eclipse changes your life
- • 20 - Lunar Eclipse of Love and Courage
- • 16 - Jupiter & Pluto Abundance Activation!
- • 11 - How Being Vulnerable Manifests Your Divine Destiny
- • 01 - March Energy Forecast – a month of miracles
- February (4)
- January (7)
- • 27 - How to make friends with money
- • 19 - Lucky Leo Full Moon!
- • 16 - You are redefining who you are... (Mercury Retrograde)
- • 10 - How the NEW Moon launches your New Year’s Intentions
- • 04 - New Moon, New Year and Fabulous New Beginnings!
- • 04 - Your Personal Year Numerology Forecast: Your Cosmic Destiny
- • 04 - 2016 Astrology & Numerology Forecast – Year of Intuitive Awakening
- December (9)
- 2015 (67)
- December (5)
- November (6)
- October (7)
- • 25 - How the FULL MOON on Oct 27 expands Abundance, Love & Healing
- • 20 - How Many Syllables In Your Name?
- • 16 - One of the most amazing MOMENTS this Year
- • 12 - Plugging into Happiness: New Moon at a Crossroads…
- • 09 - Mercury Direct & New Moon: How to Unleash your inner FIRE!
- • 07 - Libra NEW Moon! Breakthroughs in Money & Romance
- • 02 - October 2015 Astrology & Numerology Forecast
- September (4)
- August (5)
- July (7)
- • 29 - Are you risking all for happiness? (August preview)
- • 28 - August 2015 Astrology & Numerology Forecast
- • 27 - Last Blue Moon until 2018! - Video
- • 25 - WTF Is Going On This Month?
- • 23 - Venus Retrograde – How it will affect your Love Life!
- • 15 - New Moon to attract love in abundance!
- • 15 - Are You Feeling More Emotional Lately?
- June (5)
- May (2)
- April (8)
- • 29 - Hooray for May! Astrology & Numerology forecast
- • 27 - Scorpio Full Moon Magnifies Money Manifestation
- • 26 - Do Numbers Follow You Everywhere?
- • 16 - Aries NEW Moon Abundance Forecast! (Video)
- • 14 - Secret Messages in Angel Names
- • 08 - Jupiter moves Direct – Your Energy Returns!
- • 04 - BIG Eclipse Culminates 3-Year Shift
- • 01 - April astrology and numerology forecast - Video
- March (8)
- • 31 - “Blood Moon” Total Eclipse April Forecast - Video
- • 26 - My Personal Epiphany
- • 20 - 11:11 Eclipse of Spontaneous Love
- • 17 - March’s Wild Cosmic Weather - Astrology Forecast
- • 15 - Total Eclipse Opens 11:11 Portal
- • 05 - Magnificent Full Moon Message for TODAY
- • 03 - March 2015 astrology & numerology forecast
- • 03 - March 11 Universal Month & FULL Moon Forecast
- February (5)
- January (5)
- 2014 (7)
- December (2)
- November (3)
- October (1)
- September (1)
- • 11 - 11 is an Invitation…
- 2013 (2)
- December (1)
- • 08 - The Power of Nine
- September (1)
- December (1)
- 2012 (2)
- November (1)
- October (1)
- 2009 (2)
- What’s Your Number? What Your Phone Number Reveals About You Open or Close