Category: Runes Written by Jan Erickson Views: 994
As a new week begins, let’s take a look at the upcoming influences. As always, I’m looking at each day’s numerology, Elder Futhark rune, and Moon information derived from both traditional astrology and Human Design’s use of the I Ching. The runes appear below.
Sunday, 1 March
- Numerology – 1 – Sun, Leo, new beginnings, wholeness, unity, self, intuitive knowledge, Monad, First Cause, Alpha
- Day – Sunday is a day governed by the Sun reflecting success, joy, protection, power, confidence, and health
- Rune – Sowilo (16) – Fire, will, Spirit, energy, self-confidence, healing, Higher Self, illumination, link between Spirit and form
- Human Design (I Ching) Moon position – Gate 23 Line 2 Self-defensedescribes survival at any cost
- Astro Moon Position – Taurus until Gemini at 11:20 AM PST – patience and persistence transitions to a more diverse intellectual focus. Caution against becoming too scattered which could impact progress.
With Fire energy providing the impetus for new directions today, I find the synergy between the I Ching concept of self-defense and the impact of Gemini’s scattered effect to be interesting. Whereas the Taurean influence suggests a more grounded and serious approach, the energy takes flight with Airy Gemini which may result in decisions made from a reactionary standpoint.
Monday, 2 March
- Numerology – 2 – duality, polarity, balance, reason, causation, Dyad, Beth, Beta, Moon, Aquarius
- Day – Monday is a day governed by the Moon and involves healing and intuition along with feminine magicks
- Rune – Hagalaz (9) – Water, witch rune, Hella, destruction within intentional boundaries, hail, Norn (Urdh) rune of the past, celestial ice egg, protection, luck, trance work
- Human Design (I Ching) Moon position – Gate 20 Line 20 Self-awarenessdescribing understanding derived from self-analysis; The Channel of Mutation is active reinforcing initiating energies.
- Astro Moon position – Gemini – suggests increased interactions with others and a need for new information. Energy may become scattered today and focus could be challenged.
Internal balance can be sustained today by understanding the effect of our focus. Although the energy is present with Hagalaz for profound change, allow self-awareness to establish boundaries so that progress is achieved.
Tuesday, 3 March
- Numerology – 3 – catalyst, triple aspects, mind/body/Spirit, imagination, Jupiter, Capricorn, Triad, Gimel, Gamma, analogy, past/present/future, Hecate, triangle, Norns, Aum
- Day – Tuesday is governed by Mars and is filled with passion and energy
- Rune – Wunjo (8) – Earth, joy, wish rune, peace, fellowship, harmony, success, happiness
- Human Design (I Ching) Moon position – Gate 35 Line 4 Hunger suggests the intrinsic desire for progress reinforced by the Channel of Mutation still active today
- Astro Moon position – chatty and social Gemini until emotional and sensitive Cancer at 8:26 PM PST suggesting a retreat may be necessary from Gemini’s social nature in the evening.
Superficiality can sometimes leave us quite spent and it may be that as the Moon transitions into Cancer in the evening we feel the need for quiet and a more internal focus, especially if the day’s experiences have left us feeling vulnerable. Honor whatever feelings arise and take the time necessary to realign.
Wednesday, 4 March
- Numerology – 4 – Sun, Sagittarius, foundation, structure, sensation, materialism, Tetrad, Daleth, Delta, divinity, masculine resonance, robust, Hercules, Mercury, Vulcan, Urania, justice, Tetragrammaton, Aum Mani Padme Hum, elements, seasons
- Day – Wednesday is governed by Mercury and involves communication, reason, and intellectual expression
- Rune – Mannaz (20) – Earth, humanity, integration, mind/body/Spirit connection, individual within society, thought rune, memory
- Human Design (I Ching) Moon position – Gate 12 Line 6 Metamorphosisindicates the underlying faith that positive change can happen that creates a new social exchange. The Channel of Openness is active reinforcing metamorphosis
- Astro Moon position – Cancer – emotions increase today and vulnerability is high. Retreat from the energetic chaos found in large gatherings for time spent alone or with people closest to you. Empathic awareness is also likely high and shielding may be required.
The downside of openness is vulnerability and with the Moon currently in Cancer, as well as the experience of self in others found with Mannaz, empathic or other highly sensitive people may have difficulty today should energies become chaotic. The 4 numerology suggests structure and foundation, but it also represents the position of rest within the seven in numerology. For empaths, a four numerology represents a place of observation suggesting that we allow energies to settle today before responding or making decisions.
Thursday, 5 March
- Numerology – 5 – change, Quintessence, Mercury, Cancer, feminine, elemental solids, justice, pentagram, Seal of Solomon, protection, safety
- Day – Thursday is governed by Jupiter and involves expansion and benevolence
- Rune – Inguz (22) – Earth, sudden release of energy, male fertility, DNA structure, gardening, inclusion, the seed, potential, genetic inheritance, grounding, inner focus
- Human Design (I Ching) Moon position – Gate 39 Line 2 Confrontationdescribes the ability to confront others and speak truth to power reinforced by the Channel of Mutation active again today
- Astro Moon position – Cancer – while emotions remain in flux, an inner focus is preferred again today. Nurturing self and others may again be in order.
The Moon turns Void of Course at 11:11 PM PST giving empaths an empty vessel in which to find relief from the chaotic energies of the past few days. Use this time at the end of the day to align in Higher Self energies to prepare for Leo’s arrival on Friday. That said, we may feel compelled to speak truth to power today, no doubt fostered by Jupiter’s expansive effect on the day. Although the situation may allow for such, our emotional balance may not be ready for such an experience, so gather strength today and postpone until tomorrow any conversations where self-assertion is required.
One more synchronicity to note involves the 22nd rune of the Elder Futhark, Inguz, or a soul-level manifestation rune and the 11:11 beginning of the Void of Course period. Both the 22 and the 11 are Master Numbers, the Cosmic Builder, and Illumination, respectively. Added to Jupiter’s benevolent influence, we experience another energetic gateway into soul-awareness. Embrace the energy and arise to a higher frequency of awareness.
Friday, 6 March
- Numerology – 6 – Higher Self, Venus, harmony, balance, perfection, Taurus, benevolence, peace, health, truth, marriage, rebirth, Merkaba
- Day – Friday is governed by Venus and involves love, balance, and harmony
- Rune – Isa (11) – Water, Norn (Verdandi) of the present, ice, becoming, stillness, will development, contraction, focus, consciousness, freezing unwanted behavior or situations
- Human Design (I Ching) Moon position – Gate 62 Line 4 Asceticism describes withdrawal to pursue inner awareness; the Channel of Mutation is still actively providing the impetus for any needed change
- Astro Moon position – introverted Cancer until extroverted Leo at 1:27 AM PST where we take center stage and inspire others.
Split energy days can be tough but at least this transition occurs while we’re asleep so we may wake up today feeling like a completely different person. That said, the 11/22 gateway is still in effect with today’s six numerology as well as Isa influencing, with both asking us to align in Source Presence. However, the gateway is reinforced by the I Ching Moon position of asceticism as well. Use that soul-level awareness to inspire others.
Saturday, 7 March
- Numerology – 7 – magick, original creation, balance between dark/light, Zain, Zeta, Z, Moon, Aries, communities, divine, the septenate universe, seven sacred planets, Pleiades, 7 Cosmic Rays, seven planes of being
- Day – Saturday is governed by Saturn and involves binding, slowing, and resistance
- Rune – Laguz (21) Water, intuition, flow, harmony, clairsentience, occult, assertive female, dream work, trance work, emotional balance, draw energy back to you, purification, cleansing
- Human Design (I Ching) Moon position – Gate 33 Line 2 Surrender suggests alignment with more powerful influences may create the space for future success
- Astro Moon position – Leo – balance the need to be noticed by allowing others to shine. Others may find inspiration in your message and energy today.
While Leo energy can be inspiring and fun, be aware that not everyone is up for a party. Surrender to the energetic flow and be blessed by the shared experience with others.
With its Master Number 22 Cosmic Builder energies, 2020 is destined to be a soul-manifesting year, its ultimate effect profound. Along the way, gateways of manifestation will open as they have again this week. Use those moments to effect profound change in your life. Rise to a higher frequency of perception and allow that new awareness to inform your experiences with others.
Until next time…
Blessings to all!
Jan: Witch, Empath, Herbalist, Author, Reiki Master, Kenpo Black Belt, Beekeeper, and Goddess Blessed
About Jan Erickson
Jan Erickson is an empath and a witch in her Crone years. She has a BA in Psychology, and facilitated her two sons' homeschooling efforts. Jan earned her Black Belt in Kenpo Karate in 1991, after which she taught along side her husband in their dojo. Herbalism has always been a part of Jan's life, and after suffering with rheumatoid arthritis for 13 years, she became a cannabis patient and healed. Living on the High Desert of Central Oregon with her husband of 40 years, Jan writes the blog, Stepping Aside, gardens, is a mom to bees and two sons, and continues to study herbs. And in July, 2017, Jan and her husband became grandparents!
ॐ Namasté - Blessings!
© 2008-2020 crystalwind.ca. All rights reserved.
Featured Articles: Runes
Runes Open or Close
Runes are a method of divination similar to the Tarot or the I Ching. The difference is that Runes are a set of 25 stones instead of 78 cards or a set of sticks with patterns. As with the Tarot, most of the Runes may be rightside up, or up side down, the meaning differing with the case. There are also some Runes that can not appear up side down. In practice, the Runes may be made of any material; ceramic, stones, sticks, or drawn on cards.Read More
- Divination Using Runes Open or Close
Runes originated with the ancient Etruscans and were spread upwards throughout the Alpine regions to Northern Europe via the trade routes. The Germanic tribes took them and adapted them to their own needs and uses. The oldest and most widespread of the Germanic runes are the Elder Futhark or Common Germanic Runes. The word rune, which occurs in various forms in Germanic and Celtic languages, means "a mystery" or "holy secret" that is "whispered".
Runes were traditionally carved into bone, wood or stone which accounts for their angular shape. The lack of curves made it easier to create the shapes in either hard wood or stone.Read More
- Divination Using Runes Open or Close
Who is Online Now
We have 1023 guests and no members online