Category: John Cali Views: 888
There is no old age. There is, as there always was, just you. ~ Carol Matthau, wife of actor Walter Matthau.
Do you dread aging? Our society places physical youth and beauty on a pedestal, and does all it can to deny the passing years.
Is it possible to grow older, and still be happy and have fun? I think so.
Here are some of Spirit’s thoughts:
- Your physical bodies do not have fall apart as you grow older. You do not have to be a victim of the physical and mental decline your society considers inevitable.
- Never define yourself as “old.” In fact, we suggest you consider not telling people your age at all. Your society imposes crazy expectations on you when you reach a certain age—whether it be 30, 40, 50, etc. You don’t have to be part of that.
- But if you accept society’s expectations, you will fall apart—physically, mentally, and emotionally. You will create that reality by your thoughts.
- It does not have to be that way. Observe those around you who defy society’s expectations, actually growing younger and healthier with the passing years. John has an older cousin who lived to be 101, as physically and mentally healthy as many a fraction of her age.
- You can all do that. Nowhere is it prescribed you must live your final years in pain and misery, dependent on the medical and drug industries for survival.
- Your bodies and every one of its trillions of cells have the natural ability to rejuvenate themselves—if you stay out of their way. It is entirely within your power to live in a state of perfect health and balance for as long as 130 years or much more.
- You can even reverse what you call the aging process. Some of your medical doctors and scientists are becoming aware of that.
- It is entirely within your power to live a long happy life and, then when you decide you’ve had enough, die in a state of perfect health.
- You can even transform your bodies into energy without physically dying. Some of the masters among you have done exactly that. They transmuted their bodies back into elemental form, then returned to spirit.
- Your last years in this lifetime can be the best, happiest, and healthiest you’ve ever had. Believe it—it’s true. Then you will live every day of your life happily ever after.
Here is an inspiring example of someone who, at 90 years young, is still having lots of fun—Dick Van Dyke.
In the early 1980s John took a spiritual development course, and was introduced to his first spirit guide, Lydia. After Lydia arrived, three other guides also came to him: Archangel Michael, Tamarra, and Chief Joseph. Today these are John’s four main guides.
Besides his four main ones, John has various other guides. The entire group is really a multidimensional collective consciousness. John refers to the entire group simply as “Spirit.”
© Copyright 2015 John Cali. Reprinted with permission. All rights reserved.
ॐ Namasté - Blessings!
© 2008-2019 crystalwind.ca. All rights reserved.