Category: John Cali Views: 1145
The other day my spirit guides sat me down and gave me this list of spiritual truths.
They are nothing you and I did not know. But, if you’re like me, you need reminders now and then.
- You were born to have fun. You knew this as a little child. But you forgot. Call up the little child within.
- You are never alone. Spirit is with you always. Your spirit guides and angels are with you always. Ask them for help when you need it.
- Your body is your friend, no matter what shape it’s in. It wants to serve you. Let it, and you will thrive.
- There is no challenge in your life you cannot meet successfully. Just trust yourself and Spirit. Then you will resolve all challenges.
- Life is supposed to be easy. If it’s hard work you’re not doing it right.
- Everybody else is okay just as they are. Allow them their path. You just tend to your own path.
- There is no death. You will eventually shed your body. But you will go on. All your relationships will go on.
- Life is beautiful. Look for the beauty, the good all around you. There you will find healing.
- There is no limit to what you can have, do, or be. Unless you believe there is.
- You have never made a mistake. Spirit takes all your “mistakes” and turns them into gifts.
- If you want more peace in your life, give peace to others. Be peace.
In the early 1980s John took a spiritual development course, and was introduced to his first spirit guide, Lydia. After Lydia arrived, three other guides also came to him: Archangel Michael, Tamarra, and Chief Joseph. Today these are John’s four main guides.
Besides his four main ones, John has various other guides. The entire group is really a multidimensional collective consciousness. John refers to the entire group simply as “Spirit.”
© Copyright 2014 John Cali. Reprinted with permission. All rights reserved.
ॐ Namasté - Blessings!
© 2008-2019 crystalwind.ca. All rights reserved.