Category: John Cali Views: 1127
Ever since I started on this spiritual path, many years ago, I’ve heard terms like “enlightenment,” “ascension,” “wise old soul,” and other similar ones. I’m sure you have too.
I cannot honestly say I ever fully understood what those words meant–they seem to mean different things to different people.
So I asked my spirit guides to give me their perspective.
If you are a wise old soul:
- You always follow your heart, not the opinions of others.
- You know the opinions of others do not matter.
- You believe in the wisdom and power of others as much as you believe in your own wisdom and power.
- You trust the universe to always take care of you, knowing it brings you only what is best for you.
- You know life does not end with what you call death. Death is only a new beginning of a new adventure.
- You always treat yourself and others with kindness and compassion.
- You know the purpose of life is to be joyful, for joy is your divine destiny–and you laugh often.
- You know the present moment is all you have. You do not have a past or a future. You have only the now, where all your power and wisdom lie.
- You move through your days with love, knowing all is well–despite any appearances to the contrary. You are carefree and happy.
- You know you can choose to be happy and peaceful, no matter what others are experiencing.
- You know worry and guilt are useless emotions, and do not serve you.
- You acknowledge you are your own highest and best authority.
- You know you are God, and so is everyone else.
- You are grateful every day for your life and for the continual flow of blessings your spirit brings you.
- You know life is a party, and parties are supposed to be fun.
- You practice quiet time by yourself every day, for it is then you touch the divine within.
In this short video, The Awakening, Deepak Chopra explains what consciousness is. His explanation is, in my opinion, a beautiful answer to that eternal question, “Who am I?”
In the early 1980s John took a spiritual development course, and was introduced to his first spirit guide, Lydia. After Lydia arrived, three other guides also came to him: Archangel Michael, Tamarra, and Chief Joseph. Today these are John’s four main guides.
Besides his four main ones, John has various other guides. The entire group is really a multidimensional collective consciousness. John refers to the entire group simply as “Spirit.”
© Copyright 2014 John Cali. Reprinted with permission. All rights reserved.
ॐ Namasté - Blessings!
© 2008-2019 crystalwind.ca. All rights reserved.
We have 1137 guests and no members online