Category: John Cali Views: 1379
I never thought much about growing older—that is, until it started happening to me.
But you know what? This is the best time of my life. I’m having more fun, am happy and healthy, and doing only what I love. I’ve learned every moment is precious.
The best part is I’ve found that inner peace and joy that seemed to elude me in my younger years.
I would say—and this is a totally unscientific conclusion, based only on my personal observations—most folks are not having fun as they grow older.
Here are some thoughts from Spirit.
- Your bodies are not destined or programmed to deteriorate with the passing years. They are capable of living far longer than most of you do.
- Plan your life to live joyfully, to extract as much fun and laughter as you can from every moment, no matter what your age.
- Your life should be joyful. Your death should be joyful. Of course, there really is no death, only life eternal.
- Enjoy the simple things in your life, as you did when you were a little child—the dawning of each new day, playing in the grass and dirt, chasing birds and bugs.
- Laugh a lot every day. Live fully in the present moment—you did that as a child. You can do it again now.
- Enjoy your own company. Yes, we want you to enjoy other people too. But you cannot be truly whole and happy until you can be comfortable alone.
- Turn off your television, phone, and computer now and then—just enjoy the silence and the solitude.
- Get out into nature often. The natural world—the animals, plants, and other wonders of your planet will inspire and uplift you.
- Watch what you do with your body—what you put into it, how you nurture it. And most of all, how you love it. Love your body unconditionally. Talk to it with positive, life-affirming words.
- Keep busy with activities and people who bring you joy and fulfillment.
- Ignore the world’s propaganda extolling the benefits of a young, slim, sexy body. You may not have that, but the body you do have is still beautiful. See it as beautiful.
- Appreciate and enjoy the wisdom you have gained all through the years of your life.
- Know all is well. Be happy. Love yourself no matter what.
Here’s a hilarious video of older folks having lots of fun.
In the early 1980s John took a spiritual development course, and was introduced to his first spirit guide, Lydia. After Lydia arrived, three other guides also came to him: Archangel Michael, Tamarra, and Chief Joseph. Today these are John’s four main guides.
Besides his four main ones, John has various other guides. The entire group is really a multidimensional collective consciousness. John refers to the entire group simply as “Spirit.”
© Copyright 2013 John Cali. Reprinted with permission. All rights reserved.
Crystal Wind™See us onand Follow us on
ॐ Namasté - Blessings!
© 2008-2019 crystalwind.ca. All rights reserved.
We have 1129 guests and no members online