Category: Astrological News Written by Nadia Gilchrist Hits: 1327
Lots of action this week:
Apr 10th: Venus in Pisces conjunct Neptune, Sun in Aries square Saturn, Jupiter in Sagittarius stations Rx, Mercury in Pisces sextile Pluto
Apr 12th: Mercury in Pisces square Jupiter Rx, Aries Sun squares the Nodes, Venus in Pisces sextile Saturn
Apr 13th: Aries Sun square Pluto, Venus trines the Cancer North Node
Apr 14th : Aries Sun trines Jupiter Rx, Venus sextile Pluto
Hi-lights of the above include the Venus / Neptune conjunction which can indicate an ultimate, beautiful dream. What you want or love is transcendent (this could also indicate unconditional love) but Venus' aspects to Saturn and Pluto in Capricorn keep things grounded - this could be more than a fantasy. Venus' trine to the North Node also hints at future potential.
Jupiter Rx means it's time to review or focus an area of expansion, and the square to Mercury recalls a grand promise or idea that first came to light on Feb 22nd / 23rd. Now you can differentiate from promises and see what's left.
Aspects to the Aries Sun can apply pressure and power struggles, and Sun's square to the Nodes says that this is a turning point: stick with the old rules / habits or move towards something that feels authentic. The Sun's trine to Jupiter Rx ends things on a hopeful note, with powerful encouragement to use the Jupiter Rx review / focus as a way of fueling your future goals.
Aspects to Venus in your hidden sector can point you towards an elusive dream or hidden desire. Too, there can be a moment of profound forgiveness and release, but all this will be grounded with matters of authority and changes in future goals. External rules and status can add structure to undefined wants, and this points towards a more satisfying, secure domestic life. Allow yourself to dream about what could be.
Jupiter Rx in your opportunities sector you are questioning issues involving travel, education, legal matters, publishing or faith. Delays or concentrated expansion in one area will be put into words with the square to Mercury in your hidden sector. This and Mercury's sextile to Pluto can amplify secrets, hints or undefined knowledge. This will date back to Feb 22nd / 23rd, as a big hope or promise is confronted.
Aspects to the Sun in your sign can hi-light edgy issues of power and control as you confront someone in management, react to career pressure or assert your authority. You may be caught between career and domestic issues. But there's also room for inspired growth that encourages you to keep reaching and exploring new areas. Travel, education, legal matters, publishing or faith in your abilities are encouraged.
Aspects to Venus in your social sector emphasize an idealized friendship, romantic attraction or beautiful / compassionate social issue. Something public can grow (including your public reputation) and this favors empathetic ideas / communication that reflect your true feelings. Excellent for connecting with others while using rules or status to provide legitimacy.
Jupiter Rx in your sector of shared resources can focus the growth of debts, taxes, your partner's finances, intimacy or a psychological issue. This growth can lead to deeper knowledge or bigger issues that are out of your control. The square to Mercury in your social sector (and Mercury's sextile to Pluto) can help you put these issues (which may be hidden) into words and public context, but watch for exaggerated reactions from others or private information going public. This will date back to Feb 22nd / 23rd.
Aspects to the Sun in your hidden sector suggest external rules and big-picture changes to stir up background anxieties or fear of losing control. A secret or ignored issue will press you to choose between following the rules versus developing ideas that are aligned with what you really need. Know that you can tap into a partner's support, financial assistance or your deepening psychological awareness (and courage to face your shadow issues).
Aspects to Venus in your career sector can hi-light an expansive professional relationship or a beautiful future ideal. External developments can be supported by background rules, private boundaries, deeper trust or the acceptance of certain financial or psychological responsibilities. Watch for encouraging signs that can lead to pay raise, new source of income or increased self-esteem as you align your future goals with what you need.
Jupiter Rx in your partnership sector can see you revising relationship plans for expansion. Or, a partner may delay or review the growth of a relationship. The square to Mercury in your career sector (and Mercury's sextile to Pluto) can take you back to issues from Feb 22nd / 23rd, as an optimistic career plans or conversations with management / a business partner feature intensified expansion or questions in one area.
Aspects to the Sun in your social sector suggests background issues (involving shared finances, intimacy or psychological developments) to challenge public friendships or your public reputation. You could be confronted by hidden power plays and fears of losing control, which will force you to look at what you share / owe versus what you need to develop for yourself. Watch for an opportunity to blend public contacts with growth in a one-on-one partnership.
Aspects to Venus in your opportunities sector can open up something new and intriguing in the areas of long-distance romance, travel, education, legal matters or publishing. A partner can bring stability, support or focus to the matter, and Venus' trine to the North Node in your sign hints that this could be very good for you- future potentials can continue to grow in a way that feeds your needs, comfort and satisfaction.
Jupiter Rx in your sector of routine can see you intensifying efforts for growth in one area of work or health, or questioning a big solution / improvement. Before you continue to come up with more work or more changes, take a step back and refine your efforts. The square to Mercury in your opportunities sector (and Mercury's sextile to Pluto) suggests the above can lead to an answer or final development in issues from Feb 22nd / 23rd. Big-picture visions or a promising story can be clarified, with an adjusted perspective.
Aspects to the Sun in your career sector (including its square to the North Node in your sign) suggest power struggles involving a partner or competitor. Pressure from another can define your next move while pushing you toward the realization about what's best for you (what a future and what does not). A relationship can reach a major turning point. Despite any challenges, know that there is plenty of room for growth in your future goals and your daily work / work environment.
Aspects to Venus in your sector of shared resources can deepen an intimate connection or dissolve financial and emotional boundaries. The more you share, trust and release, the more you can activate an ultimate potential or dream that has been undeveloped. Practical efforts and changes in your daily routines can support these developments, giving them structure.
Jupiter Rx in your sector of self-expression can focus your energies on a new attraction, creative work or issue with children / pregnancy. You may be pushing for more or asking questions about how feasible this potential is. The square to Mercury in your sector of shared resources (and Mercury's sextile to Pluto) can give you an answer to questions that have been simmering since Feb 22nd / 23rd. Big hopes or declarations about what you want to share or spend can be put into perspective. Watch for deeper psychological impulses to find open expression. In some cases you may need to adjust exaggerated expectations.
Aspects to the Sun in your sector of opportunities suggest rules, responsibilities and major changes in the areas of work and health can challenge a situation involving travel, education, legal matters, exploration or publishing. You're trying to go further while dealing with mundane realities. This will bring you to a turning point with regard to outdated habits / routines versus striving for a situation that is more in line with what you really need (but have not admitted). Despite any limits you encounter, these potentials can grow in a way that fuels your confidence, talents and hopes for the future.
Aspects to Venus in your partnership sector indicate an ultimate romantic / creative encounter or a moment of unconditional love / empathy. Despite the heightened idealism, this will be grounded in a realistic appreciation of commitments and the work that needs to be done. This influence can lead to the gradual expansion of social nurturing or a more personal relationship with the public. In some cases it can indicate a deeply loving friendship that grows into more.
Jupiter Rx in your domestic sector can see you intensifying changes / growth around relocation or family matter. In some cases, a move or addition to the family may be delayed as you look closely at future prospects. The square to Mercury in your partnership (and Mercury's sextile to Pluto) will recall a partnership conversation from Feb 22nd / 23rd - now the reviews or delays can put that conversation into perspective or deliver an answer about projected hopes.
Aspects to the Sun in your sector of shared resources indicate external rules / limitations will sharply define financial, psychological or intimate issue. There may be pressure due to you or a partner's issues along with the feeling that you are being forced to comply. One partner may not be ready to get close to the other. Nonetheless, there is still potential for the growth of trust and favorable domestic developments (especially financial) if rules and pressures are handled with care. These developments will also bring you to a turning point in relation to your social contacts or public image.
Aspects to Venus in your sector of routine suggest an issue of unconditional service to another, or peace and healing for yourself. A solution or compassionate release can be confirmed by domestic responsibilities or structure at home. This will support emerging career goals - consider how your daily efforts in self-care or service to another can enable a future goal that feels just right.
Jupiter Rx in your communication sector can focus you on a specific ideal, philosophy or promise. It may be time to ask what you've learned or take a closer look at the big ideas. The square to Mercury in your sector of routine (and Mercury's sextile to Pluto) suggests the completion of an issue from Feb 22nd / 23rd- details about a health or work matter may have been unrealistic, but now you are looking at what can realistically be applied. A hopeful solution is still possible.
Aspects to the Sun in your partnership sector suggest domestic responsibilities, rules and the emergence of past issues can apply pressure to a relationship. A partner may feel the weight of domestic issues, and the relationship itself will bring you to turning point about traditions and old domestic structures versus moving forward towards more emotionally satisfying future. Keep the lines of communication open - the more you discuss options with your partner, the more possibilities will emerge.
Aspects to Venus in your sector of self-expression can indicate an intensely idealized attraction or expansive creative opportunity. Too, this is about a moment of pure enjoyment and escapism. Your awareness of the rules (or your focus on certain realities) will keep things grounded (despite the escapism) and the more you allow yourself to dream, the further you can take this. This is a wonderful opportunity to renew a source of faith, love or the expression of your talents.
Jupiter Rx in your sector of personal resources can temporarily apply some delays or limits to spending or financial growth. Your focus will be concentrated on one area, and you may be reviewing a new source of income or how you have been managing your money. The square to Mercury in your sector of self-expression (and Mercury's sextile to Pluto) takes you back to Feb 22nd / 23rd, when a hopeful romantic or creative idea first bloomed. Now you can sort through the idealism and see what's real.
Aspects to the Sun in your sector of routine can trigger some difficulties in a health or work scenario. There may be pressure to work more or deliver more. You are at a crossroads now-stick with the old, limiting ideas about work and self-care or move forward to a broader, more nurturing approach that incorporates some unknowns. Handled correctly, these events will result in the growth of finances and self-esteem, but the key will be changing the way you think about service / work.
Aspects to Venus in your domestic sector indicate a time of love and forgiveness with a family member, or soothing release from old issues. Too, there can be some "dream come true" additions to the home, all supported by your attention to personal boundaries and financial discipline. Expansion on the domestic level can lead to greater trust and intimacy with a partner, or increasing comfort with your personal history.
Jupiter Rx in your sign encourages you to step back temporarily from a project or area of growth. Pause and concentrate your energies on one issue - you may need to review what you've added or reconsider how your emerging ideals align with reality. The square to Mercury in your domestic sector (and Mercury's sextile to Pluto) can wrap up issues from Feb 22nd / 23rd- expansive domestic plans or big family discussions can be sorted as you take a closer look at what's true.
Aspects to the Sun in your sector of self-expression can put you in your confidence as you are forced to deal with financial restrictions or pressure to perform / achieve. A new attraction or creative project may require extra work, a reality check or intensified efforts as you deal with jealousy or fears of failure. You'll also be looking at the choice between sticking with your old ways of undermining / limiting yourself or allowing yourself to trust and pooling your resources with each other (while admitting certain uncomfortable truths to yourself). The trine to Jupiter Rx encourages you to keep pushing forward and have faith in yourself - a couple of challenges will not throw you off track.
Aspects to Venus in your communication sector hi-light to beautiful promise, idea or conversation. The sextile to Saturn and Pluto in your sign ensures that this is based on reality - you have the power to give this form with your focus and commitment. This can lead to the expansion of a membership issue - a promising new development that features an increased emotional connection.
Jupiter Rx in your hidden sector can indicate the revision of a background hope or hidden source of assistance. The momentum will slow down but if it was vague, it may now become more focused. The square to Mercury in your communication sector (and Mercury's sextile to Pluto in your sign) refers back to an issue from Feb 22nd / 23rd-a secret hope or expansion that fuelled big ideas. Now you can see the final form of these ideas will take (after you sift through any unrealistic aspects), and once again, you have the power to make this real.
Aspects to the Sun in your domestic sector (including the squares to the South Node, Saturn and Pluto in your sign) indicate you will be pushing hard for developments at home / with family. You may become more controlling in your efforts to make it happen, or you could feel the weight of responsibility. These developments can be supported by unspoken or unsustainable hopes, and they can grow in the favorable direction, but consider the difference between control versus controlling, and if this is a prompt for you to break away from old habits.
Aspects to Venus in your personal resources sector emphasize the dream of what you want, a hopeful financial opportunity or a moment of ultimate giving / sacrifice. Events will be anchored by your awareness that you are approaching the end of an era, and this can lead to favorable developments in your daily work or health- perhaps to gentler, more fulfilling approach to security.
Jupiter Rx in your social sector is the slow down of social expansion, group activities or the friendship. You may be pausing to re-evaluate your public image or the impact of certain contacts. The square to Mercury in your sector of personal resources (and Mercury's sextile to Pluto) connects to events from Feb 22nd / 23rd - promising financial news or hopeful social developments may sounded good to be true, but now you can finally arrive at some facts you can work with.
Aspects to the Sun in your communication sector can limit your ability to speak out or trigger pressure to deliver certain information. You may be constrained by hidden rules but overall you are room to reach a wider audience and grow your ideas. Do not let what's unspoken shut you down - you have a choice that will enable you to put more nurturing energy into your daily life / self-care.
Aspects to Venus in your sign indicate an ultimate dream, attraction or moment of inspiration / transcendence. Even better, what's happening in the real world, the social rules define the issue. This can lead to a creative or romantic development that puts you in the spotlight and favors the growth of your confidence or talents.
Jupiter Rx in your career sector you are taking a second look at an opportunity, new career path or area of ambition. The future promise may need to be more focused on the present, and the square to Mercury in your sign (and Mercury's sextile to Pluto) takes you back to Feb 22nd / 23rd, when the big idea or vision first appeared. Now you can sort through what's real and what's overly optimistic.
Aspects to the Sun in your sector of personal resources suggest constraints on finances or self-esteem. Social rules, pressure or power plays can force you to step back or work harder, but overall this is still a lucrative opportunity for future growth and positive career developments. You'll just have to slow down and deal with some temporary struggle with authority, while seeing that this is actually a turning point for you - it's time to step forward and pour your energy into something that puts you first or highlights your talents.
Image by CrystalWind.ca
I'm Nadia Gilchrist. I've been using astrology and tarot as powerful tools for over 19 years, and launched Ruby Slipper Astrology in 2010. My readings are focused on non-judgemental, practical truth. I deliver these truths with empathy and observations about how you can improve (if you want to). I believe that past lives and spirituality are valid, but not much use if you can't apply them to your daily life. So this is what I do - bring transcendent concepts down to earth. I want to show you how astrology and tarot can work for you in the real world, because that's where you live.
I'm not psychic, and I don't believe in fixed futures. I do believe that your free will has the upper hand, and this creates a range of possible results. Astrology and tarot describe these possibilities, but the planets and cards do not dictate how your life unfolds - you do.
I live in Ontario, Canada where I share my life with my husband and our soft, fat cat (named Wednesday). Source
ॐ Namasté - Blessings!
© 2008-2018 crystalwind.ca. All rights reserved.
Archive: Astrology News
- 2019 (39)
- April (6)
- March (7)
- February (11)
- • Mercury Retrograde 5 March 2019 - Hurtful Words
- • Objects in Mirror Are Closer Than They Appear
- • The Year of the Pig
- • Chironic Plot Twist
- • Chiron in Aries - in Relationships!
- • Mars Conjunct Uranus! Caution - High Voltage Energy Alert!
- • Mercury in Pisces in Relationships Feb 10th – April 17th 2019
- • Planet Alert February 2019
- • Astrology for February 2019
- • Planetary Illuminations - February 2019
- • February 2019 Monthly Forecast
- January (15)
- • When An Unstoppable Force Meets An Immovable Object - Mars Squares Pluto
- • This Could Hurt A Little
- • Why?
- • Composition...
- • Yours, Mine, and Ours
- • The Art of Not Really Compromising
- • What Do You Need?
- • What Would You Like?
- • What Do You Want?
- • Planetary Illuminations - January 2019
- • Climate Change Astrology
- • Saturn, New Year And Eclipsetime
- • Your Astrological Calendar For 2019
- • Astrology for January 2019
- • January 2019 Monthly Forecast
- 2018 (261)
- December (9)
- • Ready, Steady Go - Leaping Into 2019 With Enthusiasm And Passion - Maybe!
- • New/Full Moons and Eclipses for 2019
- • Creative and Business Partnerships
- • Isn't It Romantic?
- • Planet Alert December 2018
- • Back Again?
- • The Venus/Uranus Opposition In Relationships
- • Planetary Illuminations - December 2018
- • December 2018 Monthly Forecast
- November (10)
- • Astrology for December 2018
- • Mars in Pisces in Relationships: Nov 15th 2018 - Jan 1st 2019
- • Mercury Retrograde 16 November 2018 - Psychic Vampires
- • Planet Alert November 2018
- • Jupiter in Sagittarius in Relationships: Nov 8th 2018 - Dec 2nd 2019
- • 7th & 8th November 2018: New Moon in Scorpio & Jupiter Enters Sagittarius
- • 6th November 2018 - 5th May 2020: The North Node in Cancer
- • November 2018 Astro-Energy Report
- • Planetary Illuminations - November 2018
- • November 2018 Monthly Forecast
- October (11)
- • Bring Your Own...
- • Astrology for November 2018
- • Fireworks...
- • Say What?
- • Planet Alert October 2018
- • Horoscopes for October 7th, 2018 to October 14th, 2018
- • Venus Retrograde in Scorpio in Relationships Oct 4th - Nov 15th 2018
- • Rumblings And Truths In Relationships - With Pluto Stationary Direct!
- • Venus Retrograde In Scorpio: October 5, 2018 - November 16, 2018
- • Planetary Illuminations - October 2018
- • October 2018 Astro-Energy Report
- September (12)
- • Astrology for October 2018
- • Horoscopes for September 23rd, 2018 to September 30th, 2018
- • Fall Is Here - Astro News Flash
- • Mercury in Libra - in Relationships - Sept 22nd - Oct 10th
- • Horoscopes for September 16th, 2018 to September 23rd, 2018
- • Venus Retrograde
- • Dark Matter: Venus Enters Scorpio - September 2018
- • Horoscopes for September 9th, 2018 to September 16th, 2018
- • Are Economists The New Astrologers?
- • Astrology for September 2018
- • Planetary Illuminations - September 2018
- • September 2018 Monthly Forecast
- August (11)
- • Planet Alert September 2018
- • Saturn Trine Uranus, An Opportunity For Creative Thought
- • Your Guide To Planetary Influences August 13 To 19, 2018
- • The August 11 Eclipse
- • How To Use Summer’s Final Eclipse At The Leo New Moon
- • In the China Shop...
- • Debunking the Lions Gate 8:8 Portal
- • Planetary Illuminations - August 2018
- • Solar Eclipse 11 August 2018 - Battle of Ideas
- • August 2018 Monthly Forecast
- • August 2018 Astro-Energy Report
- July (14)
- • Astrology for August 2018
- • The Total Lunar Eclipse Is Here...
- • Mercury Retrograde in Leo - in Relationships: July 26th – Aug 18th, 2018
- • Romance or Confusion - Venus/Neptune in Relationships!
- • Mercury Retrograde And A Total Lunar Eclipse
- • Planet Alert August 2018
- • Cancer Supermoon Eclipse! July 12, 2018
- • Busy at Work: Venus in Virgo, July 2018
- • Chiron Retrograde in Aries - in Relationships: July 2018 - Dec 9th 2018
- • Sun Trine JUPITER - Fortunate Blessings!
- • The Energies of July 2018 ~ The Rise and Fall of a Cycle
- • Planetary Illuminations - July 2018
- • July 2018 Monthly Forecast
- • July 2018 Astro-Energy Report
- June (14)
- • Planet Alert July 2018
- • Astrology for July 2018
- • Heads Up! July’s Lunar Eclipse Is The Longest Duration In A Century
- • Mars Retrograde in Aquarius, in Relationships: June 26th - Aug 26th 2018
- • Summer Solstice: The True, The Good, The Beautiful
- • Money Gets A New Look Under Uranus In Taurus
- • How To Get The Most Out Of Mars Retrograde: June 26 - August 27, 2018
- • Venus in Leo
- • Horoscopes for June 10th, 2018 to June 17th, 2018
- • The Venus/Pluto Opposition in Relationships
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for June 4 to 10, 2018
- • Horoscopes for June 3rd, 2018 to June 10th, 2018
- • Planet Alert June 2018
- • June 2018 Monthly Forecast
- May (28)
- • Planetary Illuminations - June 2018
- • Astrology for June 2018
- • June 2018 Astro-Energy Report
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for May 28 to June 3, 2018
- • Horoscopes for May 27th, 2018 to June 3rd, 2018
- • Tradition With a Twist...
- • Solar Eclipse 12 July 2018 - Crisis Averted
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for May 21 to 27, 2018
- • Horoscopes for May 20th, 2018 to May 27th, 2018
- • Meghan Markle and Prince Harry - Royal Wedding Bells!
- • Announcing the Holy Grail
- • Mars in Aquarius in Relationships May 16th - Nov 16th 2018
- • The Astrology Of Prince Harry And Meghan Markle
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for May 14 to 20, 2018
- • Horoscopes for May 13th, 2018 to May 20th, 2018
- • Planet Alert May 2018
- • Deluge and Delusions...
- • Horoscopes for May 6th, 2018 to May 13th, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 7 May 2018
- • The Meaning Of Uranus In Taurus, 2018-2026
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for May 7 to 13, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 4 May 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 3 May 2018
- • The Energies of May 2018 ~ Conscious Creation
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 02 May 2018
- • May 2018 Monthly Forecast
- • Planetary Illuminations - May 2018
- • May 2018 Astro-Energy Report
- April (46)
- • Astrology for May 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for April 30 to May 6, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 27 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 26 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 25 April 2018
- • Venus Enters Gemini, April 24, 2018 - A Moment of Clarity
- • The Upcoming Mars/Pluto Conjunction In Capricorn In Relationships
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 24 April 2018
- • Venus in Gemini: April 24 - May 19, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 23 April 2018
- • Pluto Stations Retrograde, April 22, 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for April 23 to 29, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 22 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 21 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 20 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 19 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 18 April 2018
- • An Extraordinary Day In The Heavens
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for April 16 to 22, 2018
- • Mercury Retrograde Is Over! Phew!
- • Horoscopes for April 15th, 2018 to April 22nd, 2018
- • Chiron in Aries, the Wounded Self: 2018-2026
- • Pluto Retrograde 22 April 2018 - The Warrior
- • Saturn Retrograde 17 April 2018 - Change The Tape
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 14 April 2018
- • Mercury Stations Direct, April 15, 2018 - Perspective
- • Mars And Venus Sextile Neptune - Dreaming Of Love!
- • The Difference Between Happiness And Joy
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 13 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 12 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 11 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 10 April 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for April 9 to 15, 2018
- • Love - The Key Foundation In All Our Relationships
- • Horoscopes for April 8th, 2018 to April 15th, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 8 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 6 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 5 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 4 April 2018
- • Those Born In September (Virgo & Libra) Are Usually Smarter, Study Finds
- • April 2018 Monthly Forecast
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 3 April 2018
- • Planetary Illuminations - April 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for April 2 to 8, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 1 April 2018
- • Horoscopes for April 1st, 2018 to April 8th, 2018
- March (44)
- • Planet Alert April 2018
- • The Second Blue Moon and the Rainbow Light Body
- • The Energies of April 2018 ~ Hieros Gamos: A Return to Unity Consciousness
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 30 March 2018
- • Venus In Taurus 2018: No “Staycation” For The Goddess Of Love
- • The Planetary Orchestra And How It Affects Relationships
- • Neptune In Sagittarius And The Astrology Of The 1970s Cults
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 29 March 2018
- • Astrology for April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 28 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 27 March 2018
- • April 2018 Astro-Energy Report
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 26 March 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for March 26 to April 1, 2018
- • Venus Square Pluto in Relationships Today
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 24 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 23 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 22 March 2018
- • Mars In Capricorn In Relationships March 17th – May 17th
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 21 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 20 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 19 March 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for March 19 to 25, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 18 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 16 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 15 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 14 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 13 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 12 March 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for March 12 to 18, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 11 March 2018
- • Mercury Retrograde In Aries
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 10 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 8 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 7 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 6 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 5 March 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for March 5 to 11, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 4 March 2018
- • Horoscopes for March 4th, 2018 to March 11th, 2018
- • Planetary Illuminations - March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 3 March 2018
- • March 2018 Monthly Forecast
- • Astrology for March 2018
- February (35)
- • Jupiter Retrograde 2018 – Purify
- • The Energies of March 2018 ~ Benevolence for All
- • Finding Trust And Faith In The Future In Difficult Times
- • Planet Alert March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 27 February 2018
- • Planetary News This Week: Prepare For Fog And Magic!
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for February 26 to March 4, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 26 February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 25 February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 24 February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 22 February 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for February 19 to 25, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 18 February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 17 February 2018
- • Red Magnetic Dragon Medicine
- • 15th February 2018: Solar Eclipse in 28th Degree of Aquarius
- • Planet Alert February 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for February 12 to 18, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 11 February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 10 February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 9 February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 8 February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 7 February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 6 February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 5 February 2018
- • Horoscopes for February 4th, 2018 to February 11th, 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for February 5 to 11, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 4 February 2018
- • Solar Eclipse February 2018 - Times Change
- • Planetary Illuminations - February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 3 February 2018
- • Some thoughts for 2018: Eris, Chiron & Uranus
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 2 February 2018
- • February 2018 Monthly Forecast
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 1 February 2018
- January (27)
- • Rare Blue Moon Eclipse
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 30 January 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 29 January 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for January 29 to February 4, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 28 January 2018
- • Horoscopes for January 28th to February 4th, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 26 January 2018
- • Frozen Love: Venus and Sun in Aquarius
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 25 January 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 24 January 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 22 January 2018
- • Seven Year Growth Cycles Of The Human Experience
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for January 22 to 28, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 21 January 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 20 January 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 19 January 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 18 January 2018
- • Fate vs Free Will In Astrology: Part II, The Modern Debate
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 15 January 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for January 15 to 21, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 14 January 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 13 January 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 12 January 2018
- • The Question Of Fate Vs Free Will In Astrology: Part I, A History Involving Pluto
- • The Master 11 Year
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 11 January 2018
- • January Energy Forecast
- December (9)